It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Mind Control MUST READ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Just a little food for thought, I really dont belive everything I read but somethings that seem so far out there really makes sense. Just like this article. I really hate our government somethimes because we are so decieved by the people we should trust the most. I hope you find this just as intresting as I did. Please post comments about how you feel.
www.think-aboutit.com...

mod edit to make link clickable

[edit on 6-12-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Okay, I read it - it's rather odd. I'd have to ask why if all this is going on they are tracking her, and why don't they just hsut her up?

None of it really seems to have any logic around it.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
but this does not read like a coherent person - too disjointed. I might be an intellectual snob but if i wanted the world to believe in such a thing i would have at least spent the time researching some very basic facts. What I read there is a stream of thought - not a very good point to start if you want to convince some people who have some academic background, Im afraid i cry "Deny Ignorance" on this one.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Oh she’s just a tad insane that’s all. Don’t worry, nothing to see here, move along laddy, move along.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It might seem insane, but ME, I dont put anything past our government. And escpecially not the russians. And really if you had a group of scientist then I dont think it would be that hard for any country as long as they new what they were doing.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I scanned that link incredulously and found this which removed all doubt for me
it reaks of BS

"Can you prove that sputniks are tracking you?

I do receiver some geat questions from folks like this one.

Yes, I can prove sputniks are tracking me now and in the past.

You know those light sensors that turn on and off street lights? If I am out at night waiting for a bus and pace back and forth and one gets between me and the sputnik tracking me ... all of the street lights get turned off! As I continue to pace back and forth all the street lights will go on and off in time to my pacing for a while ... until the Russians switch to a different sputnik so that sensor is not between me and their sputnik tracking me.

People with Geiger Counters in the past can never understand why the radiation levels are too high near me for them to explain. That always freaks them.

The meter, I forgot what is is called Voltmeter maybe ... that measures things like static electricity always picks up too much static electricity near me also, so much it freaked out electrical engineers when I used to work for an
engineering department. The static electricity comes from the electro magnetic field generated by the lasers tracking me or the ionized radiation that it causes or something ... not sure.

Rockefellers Rich Folks Mafia has a TV like receiver that picks up on those mind reading sputniks tracking me, they and the Russian Sputnik Military both not only know my thoughts, but since what I see and hear gets translated into electrical impulses like thoughts are made of, they see and hear what I do.

It must not be all that hard to build a receiver, as the receiver is not picking up directly on the sputniks' gamma ray, x ray, lasers, but on the electro magnetic field that the laser generates.

Thoughts are electrical impulses in the brain that get inscribed on the laser that is tracking me ... like they do in radio or TV to transmit, ie., sound vibrations end up inscribed on a carrier wave, etc..

Electrical impulses in the brain are at a constant rate, neurons always fire all together at a rate of forty times per second. "

Why don't they make a video or logs of data from the reciever the ramble on about aimlessly

top topics

join