It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtrail allusion in SOAD's "Hypnotize" video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
A friend of mine who I had told about chemtrails informed me about this and I watched it. In the very beginning of the video, a helicopter dumps some chemicals on a city as chemtrails are plainly visible in the background. Do they know too?

Links to the video:
RM systemofadown.com...

QT systemofadown.com...

WM systemofadown.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
They are merely using things which certain people feel are examples of esoteric knowledge, to shift units. Cynical. Much like the split and double release of Mezemerize/Hypnotize. Purchaced at HMV, each instalment costing £16.99, that's £33.98 for a double album [23 songs]. Oh wow look, 23. More cynical marketing?

Don't get me wrong, I like their music, but they play the game very, very, well. With this man producing them, who would be suprised?

[edit on 1/12/05 by Implosion]

[edit on 1/12/05 by Implosion]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
None of the links worked

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
joepits says:

A friend of mine who I had told about chemtrails informed me about this and I watched it. In the very beginning of the video, a helicopter dumps some chemicals on a city as chemtrails are plainly visible in the background. Do they know too?

Links to the video:
RM systemofadown.com...
QT systemofadown.com...
WM systemofadown.com...

Well, first of all, all of your links are bogus.

Second, what sort of correlation are you supposed to get? If you see a helicopter at maybe a thousand feet dumping something while six miles higher up and who-knows-how much farther away a plane sf flying high enough so that the water vapor in its exhaust flash-freezes to ice crystals and doesn't sublime back to water vapor, are you supposed to believe that there's some kind of plot?

Contrails persist when the ambient atmosphere is below -40 degrees and the relative humidity is equal to or greater than 100%. There's no "plot" there that I can see!

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Check out the cartoon image of plane at upper left of this page:

www.fema.gov...

Note the white puffs as engine exhaust. I've neveer seen a cartoon jet plane being portrayed in this way. Does anybody else think this might be a oblique reference to the chemtrail phenomenom?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

www.fema.gov...

Note the white puffs as engine exhaust. I've neveer seen a cartoon jet plane being portrayed in this way. Does anybody else think this might be a oblique reference to the chemtrail phenomenom?

No. I don't.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

www.fema.gov...

No. I hate it when people try to make a conspiracy out of everything.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by punkmonkey14
No. I hate it when people try to make a conspiracy out of everything.

Man, you're really gonna hate my theory about this little dude:

What you see here is obviously a very subtle part of the desensitisation of the human race to the fact that there are other forms of life out there.

top topics

join