It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firefox and a Scrolling Problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
ok for issue 1: I can't open 2 dinwos of firefox.. I can have multiple tabs but I cannot create a second window. When I go to file>new window for a half second I get the sand dial image then it just dissapears as if I didn't click anything. Firefox stays open and acts normally but I can only have one window open.

Issue 2: For some reason on my computer, the scroll wheel works fine except for when I click down on it I don't get hte little pointer tihnger than lets me scroll up down left and right. This happens in all the programs where it used to work in.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Ok now I updated to the newest version of firefox 1.5 and now everythign is fine. EXCEPT there is this huge bar at the bottom of the browser which says...

Edit: to remove html sorry

[edit on 12/1/05 by cpr12r]

[edit on 12/1/05 by cpr12r]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
Ok now I updated to the newest version of firefox 1.5 and now everythign is fine. EXCEPT there is this huge bar at the bottom of the browser which says...

Dude, you gotta fix that post. Get rid of the pseudo html.

Many problems can be fixed if you create a new profile. Using the same profile between versions can cause unforseen problems.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Thanks DLM

How would I go about creatign a new profile? oh and can I save my bookmarks and import them into that new profile?

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
www.mozilla.org...

You can export your bookmarks Bookmarks->Manage Bookmarks->File->Export.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Thanks dlm! It's working fine now.

new topics

top topics

join