It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow the Money.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I am sick and [mod edit] crazy of what has happened to the democratic experiment.

I am sick and [mod edit] tired of being fed a line of BS straight from the horses mouth when it comes to Fox news and CNN.

Most importantly. I am sick and [mod edit] tired when it comes to all the fighting and all the bull# when it comes to the truth.

We have been fighting ourselves because the world of MONEY has turned us against one another.

People. We need to wake up and realize that the top one percent are taking control of the world for themselves. This is through the corporation.

The Corporation Exists as a legal entity and it can do many things. It can do more then a real person can. A corporation has more legal power then the supposed elecorate.

Money is the key. Look at the system of money.

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." 1916 - President Woodrow Wilson

"You are a den of vipers! I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God I will rout you out. If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking system, there would be a revolution before morning." President Andrew Jackson 1829-1837

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the government since the days of Andrew Jackson." President Franklin Roosevelt Nov. 21, 1933

FDR. 32nd Mason by the way. CONFIRMED!!! I've heard it straight from the mouths of many masons. Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. Confirmed 33rds. That again straight from mouths of masons I've talked with.

If you deny that fact you are only hiding the truth. Infact I suspect many of you peolpe here are hiding the truth.

Fact. A Shadow Government, International Cabal, whatever you want to call it does exist. The Illuminati does exist.

www.majesticdocuments.com... A very different angle but undeniable evidence. Mind blowing. There is definately more to our universe then we even begin to realize.

Fact. Kennedy was assassinated by the CIA. Dallas was the THIRD attempt. The first was in Chicago, the second in Miami, the third in Dallas. By the third time it was very much a CIA affair.

Confessed CIA Assassin James Files. His story actually checks out. several attempts at media suppresion from the Bush Administration. Clear and obvious that the Bush Administration has something to hide. Skull and Bones in the closet maybe?

www.jfkmurdersolved.com...

Fact. Kennedy signed an executive order to Abolish the Federal Reserve. How unfortunate he was not able to sign it.

Fact. At the time of the Kennedy Assassination, even before. There was a struggle of power going on within Washington politics for control of the nation in the future.

Fact. There has been for a number of centuries, an agenda for a New World Order.

Fact. Current events are being conditioned for the emergence of the New World Order. A Police State in North America.

History repeats itself. Do we notice?

If you fail to realize that a police state is on the rise then you have failed not only as a citizen but you have failed yourself.

I have watched far too many times to see Fox news and CNN right off legitimate testimony, legitmate investigation 9/11 was an inside job. All they say is CONSPIRACY THEORY and change the subject.

I feel really sorry for you if you have fallen into the propaganda.

Hitler used terrorism exactly as Bush is today. That is a historical fact which cannot be denied. You cannot even begin to argue that actually.

The SS terrorized. And the Nazi's used media propaganda to control the masses. In fact. Fox news to this day uses similar propaganda tactics. The Big Lie Theory for instance.

Today fox news uses the many lies theory in support of the Big Lie. 9/11. The Big Lie.

Even when it comes to the fight for truth about 9/11. If the Bush Administration wasn't pulling off an inside job don't you think the terrorists would have unleashed hell by now?

In 4 years it has become perfectly clear that the Bush Administration is using terrorism as a system of their control. Do you remember what happens when people all throughout history use state sponsored terror as a system of control?

How Ironic it would be for the people to forget Adolf Hitler.
"How fortunate for the leaders that the masses do not think..."

Just look back to those infamous days of history. The FBI moved in. Completely coverd it up. The same way they did in OKC. Infact. Same removal company.

Fact. Guinliani knew 20-30 minutes in advance that the planes were hijacked. Yet he did nothing. And he is held up as such a big hero.

FACT. CHENEY was operateing FIVE top secret military drills. Norad fighters were diverted to the NWT. And because of the nature of the terrorism drills in the NE, live fly exercises with real planes, Norads response was completely paralyzed. Even though they had an unblemished track record.

How ironic. The only day that Norad fails is 9/11.

Fact:

Prescott Bush and the industrialists supported Hitler from the beginning of Hitlers reign. It was a fact that P. Bush and his companies were seized because Bush and Hariman corporation launded nazi gold. Bush even held Hitlers personal finances. This is a historical fact. I will leave you to discover it for yourselves because clearly the average citizen does not investigate for themselves.

If it were not for the same Oil Corporations that are the basis of the Bush Administration then Hitler would have been a mere footnote in history. Maybe he would have died as a peaceful artist.

History does have it's irony doesn't it?

Would you have still voted for Bush?

Do you now realize the nature of the emerging New World Order?

Pity if you don't.

Your failure to be informed does not make me a wacko.

Look at everything that is happeneing each day. Fox news is saying we need to get with the program. That a police state is the only way.

It is not the only way it is their way. Why don't we have it OUR Way for a change.

Why don't we say No Bush. You and the top one percent cannot have your police state.

Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely.

No? You don't want a future. Nor your children. You think the New World Order is the only way?

Brave New World. Aldrous Huxley. The slaves go along just as they are fed.

Pity.

Mod Edit: inappropriate language

[edit on 1-12-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Great, calm down, it's normal to be upset, I was too when I was 12 and I found out everything. Calm down, we'll think of something, someday(soon I hope). But these days they try to hide and distort thing even more. Just keep that in mind. And calm down, and watch your fowl lanuage please, you don't want anymore
things like [mod edit] you [mod edit].Okay, I'm joking in that sentence. You ge the point, it's okay.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbfan1
Great, calm down, it's normal to be upset, I was too when I was 12 and I found out everything. Calm down, we'll think of something, someday(soon I hope). But these days they try to hide and distort thing even more. Just keep that in mind. And calm down, and watch your fowl lanuage please, you don't want anymore
things like [mod edit] you [mod edit].Okay, I'm joking in that sentence. You ge the point, it's okay.

Ummm, no. I support Huabamambo's decision in getting pissed off and demanding better from others of his own species. It's about damn time, don't you think??? Take your Soma, close your eyes and drowned out all the cries of injustice by blasting your "corporate made boy band" music if you like, but don't try and sedate others into sleeping when they've made the choice to wake up.

What exactly is so calming about living in a perpetual state of Human Ignorance, War, Greed, Deception, Cruelty, Tyranny and Injustice???

"Atomic and Biochemical War which serves only to line the pockets of those who start War but don't fight it."

"Sadistic chemical testing done in secret to the masses by self-serving Corporate and Political scumbags who murder and torture innocent people without any concern whatsoever."

"Living in a world where Clergy molest children and seek santuary from accountibility in thier so called house of God."

"A world where the Military Industrial Complex manufactures the very weapons that are given to thier intentionally created enemies so there will be an excuse for thier own existance."

"CIA drug smuggling, Black ops, propaganda, assassinations, mind control, lies, deception and murder, Oh My."

Those are just a few reasons why people should be getting pissed rather than calming down. Yes, there is something to see here, but it's ugly and stinks to high heaven. Ignoring it just makes it rot and stink more and longer. Nobody is promoting "going Postal" either, there is a difference.

new topics

join