It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mass poisoning of humanity: an exploration of human stupidity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Before someone thinks I attack the whole of the medical community, I want to clear it up. Medications, drugs and doctors do have their use in Society. Will I have my teeth drilled on without anethstesia? No way. I want something to numb the pain at that time. But there are many times where better alternatives could have been offered up instead of the expensive surgery or the high priced drug. Do I want to be on a lifetime of pain numbing medication? No way, unless there isn't an alternative. Do I want antidepressants, no thank you, there are much better ways to handle depression.

The safer alternatives really need to be looked into. Of course the safer alternatives usually don't make near the profit of more dangerous methods and treatments, and sadly sometimes it seems money comes before helping the patient.

Let's look at heart disease, type in "EDTA" in any search engine. See what you find. You get into stuff regarding chelation therapy. I can't say with certainty it really works, but does seem like it could be promising. And you don't have to be carved up like a holiday turkey. My dad was getting to where he was doing less and less. Too much work caused his chest to hurt. Was he getting any better on Cholesterol pills and Nitro pills? I don't think so. Nothing was being done to actually handle his clogged arteries. Basically if his chest started hurting he was supposed to take a Nitro pill to open up his arteries. If it didn't cease, then he needed to go to the hospital. Do the clogs go away with Nitro pills? No, not that I know of. It's more or less a waiting game of when he goes in to have surgery, because his arteries are too far clogged. So, I took my chances and got my dad an Oral EDTA Chelation formula. I can't say that I have seen him with too much chest pain lately, knock on wood. Now, it may take some time to really see the difference. I'm honestly not ready to sing the praises of EDTA just yet. I've got to really see the results first. But I do think it is very much worth looking into. Using the IV (intravenous needle) I think is suggested when the clogs are more serious and need to be handled more rapidly. A doctor is present in this type of EDTA therapy. Again, I don't know personally that this works, but I hope in time I will find that it does indeed work. Use your good judgement.

Troy

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
StellarX ! :-) :-)

Thankyou for that !

This becomes mind numbing, soul destroying stuff if you're not carefull.

We're being asked to carry on with our jobs while our society is beginning
to crash around us because of these poisons. What are the political ramifications
of all this? Would the situation with terrorists be so serious if those who could
have understood the problem wer'nt being medicated and poisoned ?

I'm reading "Prozac, Panacea or Pandora?" by Dr Ann Blake Tracy....
(order from www.drugawareness.com... )...

She also writes about Operation Paperclip (that any self-respecting ATS member
should be aware of) that I have heard about from multiple sources.

NAZI CHEMICAL WARFARE SCIENTISTS were transferred to the CIA after WW2
and started looking into mind-control and other ways of pacifying populations.
It is well known that the CIA ws interested in '___' and other chemicals that are being
invented by the pharmaceutical industries. In fact Dr Tracy states that the CIA is
FOLLOWING the progress of these pharmaceutical companies.

Where are the Operation Paperclip documents ?

Has anyone seriously researched this ?

Is it a REAL conspiracy, or has, at least, the ATTITUDE of the Nazi's 'leaked over' into
our 'we won the war' world ?

Is everyone really so stupid ? Or is this an IMMACULATE DECEPTION of attempted world
domination....passifying the 'weaker races' (US)...while the powerfull 'elite' run the world
....sound familiar....the master race ?

Of course it never worked the first time round....the battle continues.

Am I jumping to conclusions....yes....but I can certainly FEEL something here !

Where is the call to ALMS ? (Read that right....right?).

djbarney

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Some ACTUAL evidence....an ACTUAL F study and ACTUAL research about
this stuff tracing back to Nazi Germany

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just remember Prozac is a form of Fluorine.

Look at the history of I G Farben through the above link.

They orchestrated the Nazi death camps. The managers were RELEASED
in the early fifties to work for pharmaceutical and chemical companies.

Is The Health Ranger right about 'us' being stupid ?

What if we've all been highly duped and have been too busy to notice ?

djbarney

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This article has given me a lot to research. Unless I missed it too, it left out jet fuel, which now is being found in various milks, and water supplies around the world. It's not pretty. Again unless I missed it (which is entirely possible. I skimmed) the article didn't have any solutions to this stuff.

I have a solution. Don't eat as much. Eat a good breakfast, decent lunch, and stay away from dinner. Give your body a full 12 hours to purge chemicals. Drink lots of filtered water (to keep the chlorine and flouride out) and hopefully your liver will do the rest. Hopefully someone here has a better solution though.

-P

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
There was something else I was thinking of while I was reading this . . . If any of this is true, someone out there might have thought it up. That being the case, they would probably be taking seemingly irrational measures to keep their family safe from the poinsons they are feeding us.

The idea there is to find the people who SHOULD know about all of this, and figure out what measures they take to avoid their own poison.

-P

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
With regards to Sodium Nitrate, the author is going on old and somewhat inconsistent information. Please see the following:

en.wikipedia.org...

Note that Sodium Nitrate is commonly found in green leafy vegetables! I kinda doubt that it is poisonous, and it certainly isn't a conspiracy.

Also:

www.medem.com...

This article references more research on the matter.

-P

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Yep, I believe We're being poisoned too, and intentionally. I believe the gov. is cullin' the herd. Flouride is evil. My children don't receive the tx at the dentist. Isn't it a by-product of fertilizer? It's the crap that the EPA says is too toxic to be circulated in our streams and waterways. We're actually paying these jackoffs to poison our children. Antibiotics and growth hormones in the milk and meat. Vaccination ingredients include formaldehyde, mercury, cells from monkeys, chicks, calves. Aluminum is a known toxin but We call it anti-perspirant. GM foods are almost impossible to avoid. 'New car smell' is toxic. Gosh, I could name a gazillion more.

If My kids need therapy when the grow up then I've done My job.

Peace. K*

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
postings :-)

The author of said article talks about Sodium Nitrite with an I.

Check out the wikipedia link for Sodium Nitrite, look down the page and you
will see it's EU classification as TOXIC.

djbarney

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Woah, nice catch! I COMPLETELY misread it. Huge oops on my part, and humble apologies to the original post.

Yikes

-P

Originally posted by djbarney
postings :-)

The author of said article talks about Sodium Nitrite with an I.

Check out the wikipedia link for Sodium Nitrite, look down the page and you
will see it's EU classification as TOXIC.

djbarney

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Okay did some more reading on nitrites . . . Hopefully I got something correct this time. Evidently it takes 18 pounds of meat to kill you. Well that explains a lot actually. Also, there were studies done with Bacon. Basically the conclusions were "don't let it burn." Levels of Nitrosamine were MUCH higher in the burned samples. Normal cooking seems to completely burn off the chemical though.

www.extension.umn.edu...

This doesn't help at all if you are eating things like sliced salami, or lunch meats though, which is exactly what the original author was suggesting if I remember correctly.

-P

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join