It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq suicide blasts at lowest level in 7 months (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Iraq suicide blasts at lowest level in 7 months ...

www.msnbc.msn.com
BAGHDAD, Iraq - The U.S. military said Thursday that suicide bombings fell in November to their lowest level in seven months after joint U.S.-Iraqi operations west of the capital.

In Ramadi, the U.S. military played down reports by residents and police of widespread attacks against American and Iraqi installations there, saying only one rocket-propelled grenade was fired at an observation post and there were no injuries.

An AP Television News video showed the insurgents walking down a shuttered market street and a residential neighborhood, as well as firing four mortar rounds. The masked men, however, appeared relaxed, and the U.S. command dismissed the video as little more than a publicity stunt.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

As i predicted stability is starting to take shape.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Sounds good. Its better than mortar firing. VIEDs cause more casualties than mortars.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Very good article. I voted 2 thumbs up!

I was talking about this with my assistant Mr. Beezer and this is exactly what he predicted.

Lots of death at the hands of PURE terrorists, then when they realize it is not working, then they tend to give it up.

Keep up the good work coalition forces, and godspeed to you and yours!

- One Man Short ®

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
How about beefing up the intro and analysis to minimum standards? Otherwise, it's a worthy report.

new topics

top topics

join