It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
First watch this (very cool trailer BTW):

www.what-is-the-secret.com...

This is a worldwide TV event! Or is it some elaborate hoax?

I did a little snooping and apparently this set to air on Sunday, January 8, 2006 At 12 Noon. I'd like to hope that it is something more then a clever advertisement for some new series... which in all fact in just might be.

Watch the trailer, share your thoughts!

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I'd like to think that this is more then just a hoax, I really would.

What's on these scrolls? I found the link on a mediation website, the author says that this guy who created this "HOLOSYNC" meditation technology, and who is a big supporter of scientifically backed, yet wholistic treatments has some role to play in it. I think the dude's name is Bill Harris...

But there is quite a few TV stations WORLDWIDE broadcasting this, the last time that happened was Live 8, is this something big or just a bunch of hype?

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This has come up a few times on the boards. One of the threads had a link to the original trailer that gave you the option to get email updates. So what the hey - I subscribed.

My latest email is for the new trailer and it lists the air date for February - I think the 16th.

I must say the trailers are engaging, but how can anything like this change the course of humanity the way they present this event to be.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

There was a board posted for people to discuss this (I don't have the link off hand), but one person actually discussed taping it and waiting to see how others responded to it just in case it was some kind of world wide mind control thing. Hee hee.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
This looks pretty interesting, exactly the kind of thing I love to watch. Why is the network airing this Sunday at 12:00? This probably won't generate alot of viewers just flicken around with the remote, far as I know alot of people are busy doing other stuff than watching tv at this time unless it's football. Maybe it will air on the other date Feb 16 that's a Thursday. Remember The Disclosure Project was aired on Mothers Day, at 7:00 pm, while most people were still out celebrating or inside with family gatherings. Most people I know have never even heard of it. If this trailer is about what it seems I hope it gets played in primetime.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
There are a lot Networks vying to broadcast, and I too though that timeslot was bizzarre but after reading above apparently the date I got isn't accurate anyways.

What I am seeing, and this is a very interesting trend, is that there is a lot of money being diverted into "alternative" programming. There are some interesting movies coming out next year I can think of three of the top of my head that are worth mentioning.

1. Da Vinci code
www.apple.com...
2. Celestine Prohecy
www.TheCelestineProphecyMovie.com...
3. The Beast
www.thebeastmovie.com...

Three in one year. Something is happening out there if Hollywood is trying to cash in.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I agree with your take on this robinm, this "event" is definately showing signs of a big cashing in as oppossed to the claims of changing the direction of mankind, though it could conceivably do just that, I view it with extreme caution coming from a media event.

Just how powerful is the media at this point? I am still not clear if this is a one-time show or a series, that will hook people into something, that in fact may just be a big joke on all of us for the sake of seeing just how far the media's power to influence may extend.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I haven't heard of this nor seen it on TV here in Aus. I tried a search and got nothing, anybody have some links or more info ?

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Imjaded, its funny you mention you are in Australia as I too submitted an e-mail response as did Relentless and recv'd a reply which tells me that The Secret marks a new era in mankind and I am one step away from being a part of it
, the e-mail states it is from ([email protected]) but when I type this in it commes up nada. Also at the very bottom of the e-mail is an address;

Prime Time Productions
1st Floor 132 Gwynne St.
Australia.

I searched on msn and did a search on google, but once again, nada. I wonder if the next time they e-mail me they will give more info. Maybe you have heard of this company if it is in Australia and have a better chance of finding something related to it.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphacenturi
Prime Time Productions
1st Floor 132 Gwynne St.
Australia.

hmm.. it would have been a more convincing address if it actually had a suburb, state and postcode to go with it. I'll check out the street directory tommorow and see if it's [meant to be] in Melb.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Presenting to the masses proof that our history is something entirely different than what our accepted history is . .. .... . . .. . a secret.

Could a secret exist that provides absolutley undeniable proof that everyhting we accept as true is not true, except for one truth?

This could be tantalizing .. . . . . . .

This could be interesting . .. . .. . .

This could be something, but it can not be nothing .... .

I'll do my best to pay attention, but I doubt I'll be able to watch it from my hooch in Iraq, as I will be on my way there for a deployment in mid-January.

Is the world ready?

We'll soon test the waters, once again.

new topics

top topics

join