It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO reported over Shanghai

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   

UFO reported over Shanghai
Li Xinran
2005-12-01 Beijing Time
SEVERAL people reported seeing a UFO in Shanghai between 4:30pm and 9pm yesterday.

A man named Hu told the Xinmin Evening News he saw the UFO in the sky near the Outer Ring Road in Xinzhuan area at 4:30pm. It was visible for about 5 minutes, Hu said.

A man named Luo said he saw a bright oval object flying west towards Jiuting Town at 5pm when he was near Qibao Town. He tried to take a picture of it with his digital camera, but failed.

www.shanghaidaily.com...

Very handy the way people's camera's fail at the vital moment. I cant say my camera has ever failed me ever but next time I see a sasquatch or ufo no doubt it will have a blackout.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I thought they would fail near UFOs EM interferrance?

I think local activity attracted attention as well.. you should have seen the spooks in the area yesterday my gawd looked like killers.

[edit on 1-12-2005 by japike]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
On that topic, interesting story from my friend. He took a trip to D.C. and took hundreds of pictures, including dozens of CIA vans. His pictures were perfect, except every single one of the CIA vans were blurry.

I always find it amusing how casual the papers sound when they report these things.
It's as if it's a given!

join