It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:
Red

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I was wondering if there are any predictions that will happen in 2006. I'm talking about major events that are most likely to happen. Any ideas?

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
this happend at the end and strat of last year,next year does'nt seem to be a very big one to me but this year i knew was going to be huge

hurricane,death of the pope,earth quakes

next year out look-bland and boring finally a normal year!

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   
nm

[edit on 12/1/2005 by Zaphod58]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Yeah I think everyone is gonna blow the crap out of eachother and there will be another earthquake in the next 30 days but thats just me.

As far as stuff written well nostradomus seems to viewed as a French guy who drank to much Absinthe but I agree with his mentions of Persia aka Iran. I had that feeling once they popped up in the news about nukes plus how the country is run.

I am not a by the book religious zealot but I would say if end of times were to happen it just feels like this would be the start. I mean all the natural disasters sheesh. Yeah I heard people state that well we just have more media and recording devices nah I think Katrina and that Tsunmi were some bad mothers like no other..Agree?

Ah what else crazy guy named sollog I believe sollog.com predicts like any predicter everything and anything and he lts you know about it if he is right. I also think that he thinks hes god but I don't think the FBI agrees after his 9-11 prediction that and demanding people to repent now blah.

Biblical reffrences I guess the birth pangs as one posted make sense and add up pretty good however by one person's math as far as birth pangs the next should of hit in November not sure if anything did. I know there was a quake but not a lot of deaths. Oh also there was mention of quakes in divers places so well there you have all I dug up. Than you have to consider what about all the other religions which many have an end scenario as people say. So if Jesus floats in or we get hit my a super asteroid as some sort of planetary cycle I donnu. Many people doubt the Bible in many ways so who knows. I however will keep God in mind end of times or not.

Once we go into worldwar III that seems to be it as many things have been written about WWIII and the end of times. Last night Bill O'Reilly said we are in world war iii believe it or not and also made reffrence that after these messages we will make a believer out of you yet. Well I forget what is needed for a world war but I think it was x amount of countries fighting eachother. I am not sure of x amount fighting Iraq would count.

Notable reffrences in news crazy president from venezuela has just went into a deal with Spain to by lots of weapons,planes,etc He hates Bush and I assume once one country goes against us he will be there to follow. Toss in Russia and China and bam the real World War starts. Judging by the way or Government thinks they will not talk its war and only war and I fear we will not win. I hate to say it but the way Chinese/Russians/North Koreans are trained in warfare are a bit different. They are ruthless and I doubt rules of war will apply to them and when that happens what do we do. It will be world wide anarchy.

I will see you in Mexico!

[edit on 1-12-2005 by japike]

top topics

join