It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the battle of Armageddon is in the US?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   
It took me a while to read the link attached.
www.moseshand.com...
The story continues for about 3 pages I believe with a link at the bottom of each page.
Basically the majority of it appears to have been written in the 1800's but it seems to still ring true today in my opinion at least.

To give a really brief overview, it lists reasons why the US was actually a country set up with God's inspiration to give civil and religious liberty to the world and it goes into describing the US in prophecy. It goes on to state that according to bible prophecy, it is the destiny of the US to destroy all tryannical monarchies of the world but we will eventually be faced with a gathering of enemies in one last great fantastic battle (Armageddon) in the valley of the Mississippi area by all those millions of armies invading the US.

The article goes on to state that the US will have great fear of this army but that God will intervene and spill his wrath upon this army so that the whole world will know it. I was thinking fire and brimstone may be nuclear strikes and since the location here is in the Mississippi valley, the New Madrid earthquake may go off and kill millions in that area. What do you think or do you have more information about the US being the stone kingdom described in bible prophecy?

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Sounds like a Republican talking.

Wow.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Armaggedeon was in the U.S. , it'd mean I wouldn't have to walk very far and it'd be over quickly, which I think is better than it taking place somewhere else and suffering for a great while by it's effects.

Any Bible reading Christian should be familiar with the following:

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." - Jesus, Matthew 24:36

"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come" - Jesus, Matthew 24:42

I'm not reading out of context, feel free to read the chapter before, during and after for details. There are plenty of other, additional examples as well.

The point is this. Our individual (or collective) last day can be today, we do not need to worry about when and where armageddon comes, rather be prepared right now for our next breath to be our last. You can know for certain what is going to happen and God gives us the option to receive the free gift of eternal life. If that's what you want, send U2U for details.

[edit on 1-12-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I'm not worried about Armageddon, I just thought the article I linked was very interesting strongly suggesting that the US is actually the Israel described in bible prophecy and not the country with the actual name. Therefore while everyone is thinking about some major conflict is going to occur over in the Middle East at some point in the future maybe in 20 years or even as far away as 2055, it could actually be right here in our own country because a lot of people misintrepreted things. I can imagine an army of over 200 million invading the US and the US would have trouble stopping such an army if we were no longer the major super power in the world at that time. The attached link (at the very end) suggests the US is actually Israel restored and that divine intervention will occur and destroy that massive army at some point. Then the principles of what the US stands for representing the ideas of freedom of civil liberties and of religion will dominate the world. I was thinking China, the current terrorists and others in the Middle East are currently opposed to such ideas and could become the army of many millions to invade or oppose these ideas and make one last stand.

The article attached in the link also mentions the US is the stone kingdom that was set up by divine inspiration to possibly last forever. Of course if everyone was part of the US, a world governed by the US would put the current people of the US out of control and we could only hope our ideas and principles would still be followed. Perhaps everyone around the world is so opposed to the US or what we stand for that no one wants to believe such a message as this one though.

top topics

join