It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting Lights from Mountains.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
This is sort of a personal account. My father told me about this, and he was told this by one of his long time friends. This type of sighting is not isolated to one person of course, this just happens to be my source.

This happens in Chile, along the Andes mountains.
There is one road that runs by or through the mountains (inhospitable).
Quite often one can see lights shooting in and out of the mountains some distance away from the road.
The lights are said to shoot out of the mountains very fast, stop in mid air for a brief time, then shoot off in any direction sometimes even straight up.
Soemtimes the lights would be incoming, stop in mid-air, then shoot into the mountains.
My father's friend had never heard of this area and the anomaly, so when he first saw the lights he was scared to death because he had absolutely no clue what they were.

After my father first told me this story, I was a little skeptical...Maybe it was some old wives tale from way back or something.
It wasnt until one day that these lights were mentioned in a UFO program I was watching not too long ago that I realized that there is something relly happening.
Apparently from what my father tells me, its not a rare thing to see these shooting lights at night, and that they are seen quite regularly.

Anyone else ever hear about this or something similar?

--

I just asked my dad some more about it and he said his friends saw 10 of these UFOs in 2 hours of watching.

[edit on 1-12-2005 by Unplugged]

Ram

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
yup!
SonoraCA.

The dude on that webpage - are sometimes around here too on the ATS-board.

He was here 2 days ago.. thread180046 page1
good luck

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Yes is the simple answer.

In late 2002 a UFO came right up to me , my car and my friends , within 30 yards and sat there in a perfect hover for 5 min. It was perfectly symmetrical and it was in motion . It was also at night , and the UFO found us.

Edit: And not only that but I have Ideas about how they get around and where they come from ....

But that's another thread...

[edit on 1-12-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Yeah there was something about this on a UFO special where they explained that in a valley between mountains certain types of weather anomolies produce what appears to be a "jumping light"

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Are you talking about the Hessdalen Valley?

Hessdalen offers Scientific evidence of an Unknown UFO presence in the Earths atmosphere.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
thats the one, thanks

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Your welcome,..

But the interesting thing about Hessdalen is that there is no weather phenomena or anything else that is rational to explain the Hessdalen Phenomena. Including a complete lack of tectonic activity which is touted as a sign of Earth Light's.

So the " unknown Phenomena " appears to defy a conventional explanation.

[edit on 1-12-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
..how long are they gonna study the Hessdalen phenomena??

And are they trying to get closer to the lights..?

Making contact?

..or just observing?

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The first time I ever witnessed a UFO was on the Mexican American border. I was 19 and working for uncle Sam when one light came at the border from 14 kilometers inside Mexico then spread out into several more then they split up and went in opposite directions east and west. Now the wired part is that the lights did not bounce as a car would in the dessert and were only visible with night vision.

The next time was six years later at a highway off ramp at 2:00 am. My wife was 7 months along with our son and several other cars had pulled over to observe the large white light sitting 25 ft above the actual 4 lane highway. This looked like nothing other than a large 2x size street light with no light pole to support it. My wife said, "lets just get out of here!"

So my theory is that there is some sort of life force on our planet that resembles nothing more than pure light energy. Some are Only visible in the infared spectrum and some are visible white light as seen by astronauts on shuttle missions.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
IntelRetard,

Your hypothesis is interesting , but you have to redefine physics for it to be true.

I think that because the objects give off light that tells us they are made of matter at least and are exciting matter to produce light with controlled energy.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Basically, no one has heard of the lights I mentioned. I think i'll do a search, see if I find anything...

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Basically, it is a sighting similar to earth lights. But, this might not be it. Earth lights were used to explain kenneth arnolds sighting once I think.

Ball lightning but I wouldn't know much about this.

new topics

top topics

join