It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien abduction anonymous

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I don't know if I have really been abducted by aliens. I mean I'm not sure. It could all be in my mind. Either way I am interested in aliens. I don't care if I haven't been abdcuted. My abduction could have been a dream. I remember one night that I was flying. Like over oregon, even though I have only been there once. Hecka weird though.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist
I don't know if I have really been abducted by aliens. I mean I'm not sure. It could all be in my mind. Either way I am interested in aliens. I don't care if I haven't been abdcuted. My abduction could have been a dream. I remember one night that I was flying. Like over oregon, even though I have only been there once. Hecka weird though.

Could you control your flight?

Was your experience soon after your visit to Oregon?

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Yes it was a few days after my visit to oregon. So it is probably not real. Anyway, now I think it is govt abductions, not alien. I believe in aliens but still.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
Yes it was a few days after my visit to oregon. So it is probably not real. Anyway, now I think it is govt abductions, not alien. I believe in aliens but still.

So you think the govt. is responsible for all the abductions?

What do you think they would want to do that for?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
They would want to control population. Aliens would want to examine humans. That is the agreement between govt and aliens. Thats why some people who have been abdcuted see aliens and govt on board the UFO or whatever they are on.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It seems i'm alittle late to post on this subject but im really curious if anyone has experience what i have. It's starts as any sleep night would trying to fall asleep! well anyway, i do but a few after (not quite sure what time it was) but i hear as if 10 Tv's turn on then i hear a scream of like a witch, then somthing draws closer closer then bam a light hits and i'm in a paralized state and thats all i remember=(

[edit on 22-1-2006 by Zidane]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I've never had a similar experience.That's weird.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
but grasshopper, if you can get anymore in detail about your experience it'd be cool to hear... what do you remeber of your one time?

grasshopper replies: I think I'd prefer to wait until I can hear some other people say something that I can relate to so then I can know that they are for real. So many times I say something about something I've experienced just to see it slightly changed and altered and ripped off. I don't know whether someone is ripping me off like that just to make me think I can relate with them or identify with them or what. But I suspect it is some sort of child psychology to try to get people to talk. To try to get me to feel some sort of connection with them. It never works if that is the case. I'm just not that stupid. I hear the CIA uses psychology like that. It is really kind of insulting. But psychopaths always are. They think they are so much smarter than the rest of us that we can be easily fooled. I'm starting to rant again. I'll shut up now.

Anyway, as I said, I can't relate to the lifelong abduction stories. I know that since they came and I started seeing the ufo's they've never really completely left. I still see them. Usually right before something happens. Like a month before Katrine, etc. I'll see a ufo and even see dreams that I don't really understand. But I only remember being abducted once.

grasshopper

[edit on 22-1-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
slowely subtely surely the pull the grasp the warp of white energy encompassing my body brought me up through and onto a craft of unknown affiliation. laying waiting breathing the matter of mind taken and infuenced. "the greys beam is faster." i mutter. stood up from my platform i was with my eyes manipuletevly shut walked to a locker in which my sights were opened and concealed to a small eye window, where full coherncy of mind was reinstated and i was confrtoned with a being whereing a metalic mask, stating. "i am a strong telepathic named merchav.". i respond " i am also a strong telepathic". warped back instantaneously the experience concluded. a state in which my mind was warped to a degree in which i was under the influence of some sort of mind beam or higher beings mind control abilities. atmospheric entity shield perhaps. oh well theres my boring story, nothing to ground breaking but true nontheless.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zidane
It seems i'm alittle late to post on this subject but im really curious if anyone has experience what i have. It's starts as any sleep night would trying to fall asleep! well anyway, i do but a few after (not quite sure what time it was) but i hear as if 10 Tv's turn on then i hear a scream of like a witch, then somthing draws closer closer then bam a light hits and i'm in a paralized state and thats all i remember=(

[edit on 22-1-2006 by Zidane]

Zidane, that sounds like a swat team lol. 10 tvs turning on is gun laser-sights turning on. Scream of a witch is the swat team going, "move move move!" and the light is a flashbang grenade.

Ok but seriously. I have had the ten tvs turn on sound but not anything else like what you said.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Excellent thread!

I heard that taking Melatonin helps you to remember abductions.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
For those of you that have reoccuring abductions,
why don't you set up a video surveillance camera in your room to record every night? They're not that expensive. I know i'd do that if it were happening to me

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Sorry did i just kill the thread with logic

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
so hey,
as the author of the thread i feel like i haven't been doing my job,i just noticed it back in popularity.
basically my last post was around christmas time, so it's been awhile...
i guess the reason why i haven't been around much is the fear has been getting to me...
hardcore...
in previous posts i'd state that activity spurred me to be vocal about the issue... and im not going to lie its a tough issue... ive said it once and ill say it again... alien abduction is the most frightening thing ive experienced and would say probably the most frightening thing to experience (by anyone)... maybe in the future when disclosure comes around it wont be as if we are stollen in the night, but could volunteer... until then... i guess i have no choice.

like i said ive been kind of purposefully ignoring this topic because when it was getting active i went home for break and was swamped with work, then the new semester started and ive been very busy here at school... but alot of it was "if i close my eyes nothing bad will happen" i was in a fit of denial... trying to give myself some "bliss" through attempting to make myself ignorant... it doesnt work...

so again i feel like my best option is to talk with others...

right now i am going to go through the whole post and see what i've missed... whence i was acting as the author of this thread i feel like i was very responsive... i apologize to those who may feel as though i turned my back by just letting this fade away...

well here i am and let's get this going again!

like i said im going to go through and check all the past posts
then we can revive this thread and i surely want to talk about my past few months and other people's current events...

time to rock and roll!

-untermir

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
OK so ive gone through the post, alot of interesting happenings...

Weezy, im interested in your finger with the bump? any news about it?
also, AWESOME video of the green flash, id love to see that in real life!

Hemetae, i like your views on human evolution, time travel, and greys... could be possible, makes sense to tie that into sexual abductions (removing eggs/sperm)

then MagicPriest tied that idea into greys in the past combining DNA with africans, again, anything is possible...

the ideas brought to the table by Hemetae and MagicPriest make me think of two things
1st: out of place (time) artifacts... what does anyone think about those?
2nd: to me the greys combining DNA with early man creats this scenario... greys could be from anywhere in the universe, yet made man-> men are alien -> one form of evolved man is the grey race -> greys are both strictly man (evolved man) and strictly alien (went back in time and created man)... kind of paradoxical... i think i may have just confused myself and i'm sure i didn't express myself clearly enough... ill leave that little tidbit in there, if you get the notion, awesome... if not, im confused too (and i wrote
it)

Alpha Grey, you really sound like you want to be abducted... in my situation, abduction has basically been a life long issue... i never had the chance to "want" to abducted, im pretty sure before an abduction occured i didnt have any opinion on it, then it did happen... and now im fearful............ now here's my "wise" adage "be careful what you wish for" lol

bpletcj, so the winter is you tough time regarding aliens... mine isnt strictly seasonal... they are times my feelings are strong and wanting to converse and (as my lack of posting for the past 2 months prooves) other times i am so affraid that i try to shut the topic out of my life... which doesnt work since that is just denying yourself and your being

sturod, got any links about the "mu" meditation? ive tried meditation, its relaxing, and sometimes i feel like im looking at a black and white view from the sky, ie being in a plane with a glass bottom and looking down, but in black and white... id like to instantly learn how to remote view, that's an awesome possibility of mental powers... i took notes goign through the post so that i could accurately talk to each individual, but i didnt take down the name of who saw the shadow people, was that you? if so please tell... if it wasn't you, anyone got any occurences with shadow people?

LouisCedar- I KNOW YOUR FEAR! i hate it, i hate feeling weak,powerless and my entire self being affraid.

Grasshopper, anything new in your life?

denythestatusquo, whats a good source of Melatonin? do you have any experiences, has the Melatonin worked for you(/someone you know)?

t0by, just a couple thoughts...
1st: i think of the bunk i learned in my catholic schooling "you know not the day nor the hour" basically (im speaking for myself and im sure a bunch of my fellow peers) alien encounters arent like the dentist or your tax accountant, there arent scheduled visits. its something that just comes, and you have no control.
B: i have no problem putting up a camera to record my every evening if someone will provide one. it makes me think of the movie contact, this camera could be rolling and go static. (if you havent seen contact, jodi foster goes through a worm hole in a trasnport, she is the sole occupant, she goes on a galatic journey. when she returns, a fraction of a second has passed on earth, no one believes her trip, *spoiler- her video camera recorded (18) hours of footage which is impossible if she was gone for a second)
thirdly, i have no idea how aliens get to me or any other abductee, ive got to say, they're good at what they do... i dont even know if they tick off my dog to their presence, let alone anyone else in my house... i doubt an electrical recording device is going to catch them in the act... many abduction acounts have eletronics going bonkers, gas engines stopping, etc...
IV: id sign up for a reality show like big brother or something and be watched constantly etc... i dont know how important i am to the aliens... maybe they'd come in and get me so their data isnt screwed or maybe they have enough subjects to get data or whatever it is they need from, or maybe they can just play the waiting game, wait until the shows over and then continue.

now, t0by, (i hope you enjoyed my lame joke of 1st, B, thirdly, and IV in preceeding paragraph)
i dont know if youre a believer or not,
i dont know if your comments are made out of thoughtful suggestions
or if youre trying to debunk myself or anyone at this thread?
my initial intention for this thread is for like minded people to converse, its an area to exchange happenings, ideas, and give some support...

again speaking for myself, abduction is a double edge sword, ive seen the truth but i must live with the fear the truth has given me...
i have a hard enough time with the situation on my own, i don't want some naysayer in here trying to discredit anyone...
everyone is a product of their experiences, is everyone's story 100% true, i dont know, mine is, because ive lived it... people who are honest and with similiar occerences will band together..............................

so here i am guys, lets get this going again, as before im eager to hear any comments, personal stories, ideas, news, etc
let's keep it positive

(i dont want to mention the dreaded serpo, but i saw that get ugly, let's keep it clean and healthy fellas, and about abduction and things that tie in to it like sturod comments on medetation and remoteviewing and MagicPriest & Hemetae possibility of greys being time travellers)

thanks everyone!

-untermir

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hi UM
I posted this on another site, but after reading yours, which is intense by the way, I decided to copy & paste it here as well! Sorry if come of you already read it, but I felt it was important for UM and some of you to read!

I know it might not help some of you, who don't believe Spiritually as I do, but if you believe in a Higher Power, it just may help for you to take some of the Knowledge from it and add it to your own way of praying!
Anyhow here goes: Great thread & Thanks for sharing your experience!
That goes for the rest of you too!

Hi Wings ( Note This I copied from what I wrote on her Recent Thread )
Wow, hmmmmm first of all how are you doing now? Anything unusual where your now staying? I'm sorry you had to experience such a horrible ordeal! My prayers foremost are for you!
At the time of your incident, did you notice any strange markings on your body? I would say the beings what you saw, were either Reptillians, which I heard can shapeshift, & noted for the green eyes, or Hybrid - half human half alien.
The drinking plenty of water, is a sure sign of abduction sorry to say, I've read many other abduction stories on htt://www.AlienHunter.com site, check it out, Derrell Sims is the one you want to send a letter too with your story what you've written on here! He is one smart cookie!
If your sincere, he will do everything in his power to help you, your not alone, their are thousands that he has helped. And many that were found to have implants in them, which made them very very ill. He has pictures of the implants on his site, among many other variations of things you will find most important & amazing to say the least!
All I can say is, Derrel is 100% professional & very much a Godly person, he has shown all types of Pastors & Churches also that even Christians are not safe from these Evil Beings, if you Don't know How to protect yourself!

I even had told Derrel, that because of my own experiences, I now sleep with a Bible touching my solar plexis at night! He informed me from many stories from those abducted, that these beings, even pick up the Bible and toss it clear across rooms, & some have ripped it up, and destroyed it! So the Bible is something they do not fear!
But Note,( It is Knowing the Word of God that these evil beings fear most, )
Using scripture and Commanding them to leave in the Name of Jesus Christ, and rebuking them gone by the Blood of Jesus, makes them leave shrieking instantly! The Key is using Christ Name & if they are holding you & you are UnAble to talk - even THINKING BLOOD OF JESUS they must let go of you & leave! That is your God Given Authority, Praise God!
When one entered my room, and started strangling me, it was like they knew I was going to call on Jesus, so they started to choke me, their stench & the presence of intense evil I felt, is more than I can put into words. When it first entered my room, is what put me instantly in prayer mode. But it was like it read my mind, and jumped on top of me, choking me madly!
Since then I too had that high pitch sound come into my ears suddenly, ever since of an experience way back, I've had this strange high piercing sound continually to begin with, Doctors ruled out everything, no explanation was found! Another sign of abduction...
But now, periodically like I said, this additional intense high pitch sounds accompanies it, and I know by bright lights outside, dogs acting strange, and humming noises etc when this starts to happen I immediatly go into prayer, warfare is more like it! They Can't Have Me, Never Will!
I pray this helps, It enrages me, of their sinister plans, to control us! One day they will be sent to hell where they deserve to be!
Did you know, that over 8,000 people are reported missing each week from the U.S. alone. And these people missing are never found either!
I've read most are taken, and are made slaves or worse yet dinner, or experimented on by these Evil beast! They live undergroud, & in ocean, and our own government works hand in hand with them allowing all this to take place right under our noses! All in exchange for Alien Technology!

Some can say were crazy it doesn't matter, I have a dear close friend who was a top Secret Service agent working for the CIA for many years, because of her extremley talented RV Gifts! She worked side by side with top Government officials etc She seen all of this, more than anyone realizes
about the evil that lurks underground with these beings!

Today she is retired, at a veryearly age, She had a life changing experience with God, and is now, working against them in trying to expose their evil traits, & plans for Worlds future. Her heart bleeds at the countless small children, that are used as slaves, etc as stated already above!

God will sit back and allow all this, only for so long. I see soon He will have His say! God and all who love Him, will put an end to this atrocity once and for all, and take back the land & we will then sit as Priest & Kings & rule the Nations!
Soon very soon we will have our say!
Angel

[edit on 2-3-2006 by AngelWings9999]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
nice post angel!
( your link doesnt work, for me at least)

have you personally had any encounters with alien beings?
id love to hear your back story

i personally am not religious... spirtual yes, religious no (there is a big difference between spirtuality and religious-ness!)

i have earlier recieved a suggestion that says praying when something is afoot... it didnt work... maybe im not doing it right.
but i don't see why aliens would be affraid of jesus?
it is an earth based religion... i believe in a higher power, but not christianity...

im glad too see that there is still interest in this post!

(sorry to moderators if this isnt the place for it, but i was just wondering what anyone thought about tonight's discovery channel shows ("phenomathon")? if you saw it id just like to hear what you think... lets try and keep it brief so we dont get in trouble for non-topic) (i guess it would be on topic because some topics in the 4 hrs of programming had to do with abduction)

thanks, all

-UnterMir

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hi UM
Well Thank You, I'm not for religion either, Spirituality yes! Maybe it had to do with an Oobe experience I had in 1985, when the Lord took me up to heaven and there was Jesus right before me!
Maybe it has to do with the personal relationship one has with Him?
I don't know, but with my experiences I had, with Demonic Entities & Aliens all I know is that they screech scream like crazy and zoom away as fast as lightning! Thank God, because after what I experienced, don't know where I'd be, if these ugly you know what stuck around!
I'll get back to you with my experience I had with the ufo, when its not so late. Its rather a long story and will try to let you know tomorrow some time!
Angel

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
angel, awesome
simply awesome
oobe...
just makes me think that everyone has someone in heaven they relate too, which is why you saw jesus...

i have heard stories about the screaming and shreeking entities
im very interested in hearing what info you have!
i know what you mean about it getting late... its just before 1 here on the east coast... so until another time...

(ps you're fast with the comments/responses!)

-UnterMir

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
i dont know how random this question is so ill throw it out there,
do any abductees (or anyone with alien encounters) ever get the feeling that a certain date is important?
not really that like you see signs (like phone numbers, times on clocks, or symbols saying a date) but just an instinctive feeling that a certain date is important?

if you do let me know, either post or u2u me because i'd like to discuss it.
thanks alot

-UnterMir

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join