It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonights Coast To Coast A.M.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
On tonights Coast to Coast A.M. Hal Lindsey will be the guest of the show. It's due to start in less than an hour, and if his past appearances are any indication, this should be a pretty good show.

Bible prophecy and end time discussions allways makes for some good early morning listening.

I am not very religious but I have allways liked Hal. I can remember the first time I read his book The Late Great Planet Earth, about 25 years ago, and that was the first time that I have ever even heard of Bible prophecy. I also like his life story and he comes off as a pretty down to earth person who doesnt try to cram his beliefs down your throught when he is a guest on the show.

Oh well, I'm staying up to listen--should be a good show.

www.hallindseyoracle.com...

[edit on 11/30/2005 by Classified Info]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Sorry, I missed the show. Are there any links to where I could listen to it... for free?

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
There is nowhere that I know of where you can listen to past shows for free.

However for $7 a month you can join streamlink and be able to listen to past shows for as far back as 90 days. It's worth the money to me because it is rare that I can stay up at those hours and listen to the program, this way I can listen to the past shows whenever I want.

But no, I don't know of anywhere were you can listen to past shows for free.

join