It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by iamian
This post is Waaay to big!
can some whiz! bullet the main points, a kind of like highlights if you will?

If any members would like to collaborate on an "ATS Serpo Summary", you will be generously rewarded with ATS points, and credit on the finished piece (we'll make it a main-site archive page like our Titor material).

It should be one post with short bullet-list style summaries of the important points, with links to the posts that first bring up those points...
For example, use the thread/page/post syntax like this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
That brings you to PostID 1900948 on page 40 of the thread, where the age of the Eben civilization is examined.

It would be best if 3 or 4 members who are regular followers of this material collaborated on the summary, then kept me updated with changes.

Thanks.

Hey!... dont i get any sweetys for coming up with the idea?

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmoebaSized
Shorter Summary:

It is like filing out your Income Tax Forms, and being Audited!

If you're Bill Ryan, lately it seems like an IRS audit with a free side-order of a virtual body-cavity search

As for a summary of this thread, I think that would be enormously helpful. One thing that I'd like to see done, by whoever compiles it, is to give a summary of subjects and the relevant pages of the thread...

Subjects might include: Journal Entries, The Ebens and their lifestyle, Consistencies, Zeta-Reticulan Astrophysics, etc. Also, a brief summary of what we know on each topic would be helpful, for those who have trouble finding where the discussion of a particular discussion left-off (rather than tell people where to find "answers"... since we're desperately short of those right now).

Finally, before anything gets published, I suggest we run it by enough people to ensure that we get any facts correct (or at least attribute facts to their source, to enable further investigation by those interested in doing so).

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Whoever makes this, has to make sure to get all quotes directed to the right places in this thread or otherwise. I hate reading stuff without proper sources!

I would do it if I had the time.. But got a cell biology and human physiology exams comming up wednesday and friday..

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
honestly....I have alot...I mean alot of time on my hands. heh, maybe thats why this story intrigues me so much. but, I hadn't the clue where to begin or how to start or how to finish..and I clearly think that someone more "book" savvy than I. in this circumstance I admit Stupidity *shrugs*
give me an axe and some wood though, I'll keep your house warmed for a year!

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I am also willing to help out. I started working on an outline of the posts by Anon, but it is only half finished. It would make a good quick reference to go along with a summary. I can go through it again and clean it up, and can send it to others for review, and decide if it is useful. If so, I can finish it. I just need to know who else to send it to.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I'm happy to help. How about this approach:

Use Hal9000's outline - once complete - and identify Serpo sources as well as ATS thread posts for each bullet in the outline.

I'm a quick typist and would be happy to compile things.

Once we get the outline done, we could assign sections to each voluntee to research the thread links and Serpo links?

Just a thought...

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna

Use Hal9000's outline - once complete - and identify Serpo sources as well as ATS thread posts for each bullet in the outline.

Once we get the outline done, we could assign sections to each voluntee to research the thread links and Serpo links?

Just a thought...

great idea! this gives it a global help ethic, instead of just few people burdoning the whole load! now, lets get hal's input and what everyone else thinks too

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
i check this thread, several times a day actually. i'm still waiting for the breaking news.......

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by exsmokingman
i check this thread, several times a day actually. i'm still waiting for the breaking news.......

Why don't you go check the source? - We're just discussing the story so far.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Here's a little snippet. In Anons latest message he quotes:

"ENTRY

Feel a lot better. EBEs came in and did something to the room. It all seems clearer and we are not so confused and dizzy. We ate again and drink more water. Feeling a lot better. We are out of sphere, but must stay in them at certain times.

EBE showed us a series of lights above the entry panel. Green, Red and White lights. If the light is red, we must sit in sphere. If light is white, we are OK. EBE never explained the Green light. Maybe that isn't good.

We have no idea what day it is, only that it is 2319. Our date recorder isn't working very well, according to 633. He thinks we have been going for 10 days but not really sure. We have been confined to this room for the entire time. I think this room was made for us and we are safe in this room."

"We have no idea what day it is, only that it is 2319"

Is that refering to the year 2319?

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
23:39 is after 10 pm Military hours...I don't have exact military time conversion for ya, cause I haven't been in the military.
wait wait...I have a link, I'm writing this between breaks (which I have alot of) en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 22-1-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
If any members would like to collaborate on an "ATS Serpo Summary"

I'll happily contribute as well if it will help. If someone has already taken the reigns on this little project, just U2U me...

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well, I guess all of you are going to figure out something to do to pass time but I can certaintly see that most people are getting bored with this thread.
What happened? There's not hardly anyone posting anymore???

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Just a thought...

That is a good idea... I'd be glad to help as well. I think in addition to Hal9000's outline on the "Anon postings" category... whoever volunteers, we could have a group discussion to brainstorm what all of our current discussion "categories" are... Put our outline together based on that, and as Shawnna said, we could assign sections to each volunteer to wade through the 90+ pages and serpo links, and extract all of the talking points from them for the topic we are assigned...

SkepticOverlord - are you going to oversee putting the "team" together? If so, count me in. I'm off on a side tangent researching this "energy device" side of the story...but I wouldn't mind putting in a night or two (or possibly more...) into working on this summary. I can use all of the points I can get - it's tough being considered a noob until you accumulate a respectable point total. lol

Count me in

-rdube02

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Several things for me stand out:

1. Both Anonymous's & the emailer's written "voices" sound identical- It's understandable if anon. were 2nd person reporting this scenario, but shouldn't the confirmations have a different tone of writing?

2. I don't think the issue of physics is a block to these stories. Humanity has often considered its "science" as the absolute, only to be proven that- oops, the earth is not flat, etc. etc. I'm not questioning physics!!! I'm only saying that, even though the laws of physics explain the way our knowledge of the universe functions, and allows us to "predict" what will occur (black holes, planets & universes, etc.) it doesn't mean there isn't a different scale of "reality" out there that we have not encountered.

3. An IQ of 165 is high, but not super-human. I believe IQ is very tilted to Western/caucasian (of which I'm one) educational constructs. I have been tested to have an IQ of around 140-142- believe me, I'M NO GENIOUS!!!!

4. The whole "squishiness" of the security story just doesn't ring true.

Just some thoughts.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Thanks for offering to be the compiler.

But I think my outline is probably too detailed for what SO is asking for, so I made a simpler outline based on the subjects discussed like Centrist suggested.

How about something like this…

An Introduction, maybe written by Centrist explaining the Serpo project and the people involved. Then have a summary from other contributors for each of the following subjects with links to the discussion posts.

The Beginning including:
* The UFO crashes
* The EBE’s recovered including Jrod
* Initial communication, and landings

The exchange program including:
* The team members
* Training and equipment
* The trip and the effects of FTL travel
* The journal entries
* The undelivered pictures

The Ebens including:
* Lifestyle
* Language and communication
* Space flight capability
* The war

The Zeta Reticuli star system including
* Interstellar space flight
* Planet Serpo
* Binary star systems

The energy device

The Players including:
* Anonymous (and the DIA6)
* Bill Ryan
* Victor Martinez
* Richard Doty
* Linda Moulton Howe

Theories:
* The story is true
* The story is a hoax
* The story is a disinformation program

These could be reorganized and put in any order, but I think I covered the different aspects that were discussed. If I missed something, please post a suggestion.

I think we should try to keep the summaries to a few paragraphs and have like 5 to 10 links, and then the complete summary post will not be too long. I think the summaries should also be unbiased and provide different veiwpoints

I can probably do a couple of these subjects, like the Beginning, and the Zeta Reticuli system. Then hopefully other members can pick a topic, and we can all send them by U2U to Shawnna and she will combine into one post.

Feel free to comment.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
An Introduction, maybe written by Centrist explaining the Serpo project and the people involved. Then have a summary from other contributors for each of the following subjects with links to the discussion posts.

Sounds good to me. I would very much like to write the Introduction to this compilation. Perhaps we should collect the team via U2U and start putting things together.

Send me a U2U and we'll discuss what I can do to help.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I've sent Centrist a U2U. I'd like to volunteer to maintain the outline and keep track of who is doing what with respect to topic/research.

I can compile research results within the outline and make sure it's up to date.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Well the U2U system is in flood control, (and I am going to bed) so we can discuss more tomorrow.

So, rdube02, sdrumrunner, and waffleprime, we will be in contact.

Goodnight.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
after reading all the various posts.. does any of this actually contribute to the answer? i am in favor of simmering down the posting activity because thus far... only about 30 percent of the posts (in my opinion) actually either present valid challenges to, or add any pertinent information to the issue at hand.

this anonymous feller, as well as the contact he has been relaying this info through, are both pretty mum at this point correct? so until we hear from them, why not just wait and see what answers we get from them. Anything else is relying on speculating on a culture we can have no possible concept of.

Like i mentioned before, all of our knowledge is based on human science and a human system of mathematics that has proven itself to be valid... but valid in our own sphere of existence. to reason that since our math laws do not allow for their two suns to have a planet to exist in the orbit they claim they are in, is almost the epitome of ignorance, not a gesture to deny it. ignorance is just that... a closed mind. And i think all the speculation and attempts to disprove this story are bordering on ignorance of our place in the universe.

why cant we just wait and see if this is true or not by awaiting pictures and then making a judgement call based on that? if any parties involed with starting this thread are readin gthis then they are aware tht they have everybody waiting. Either they answer when they have the clearance they need or this will prove to be a hoax... in the meantime let's gear more of the posting to that end... trying to get them to release more info... not by beating them over the head with reasons why the theory is false...

and also can we be careful not to turn this thread into a thread about a thread? i know that sounds confusing but i think you all know what i mean. it dilutes information dissemenation effort a bit... IMHO...

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join