It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
ok i just managed to get the video to work. about a month ago on tv ,there was a program about this bloke hutchenson (same man) at first he came accross as one of these weirdos, collecting ex government equipment, ( he had masses of gear) and combining them with other equipment , and was doing experiments that had not been done before, he was basically MORE advanced than the scientists of the establishments, and they wanted him to leave his experiments and work with them, he declined and wanted to do his own thing, apparently he has had a lot of pressure from the establishment, ie, the reason for the tv show, i think it was on (Reality tv). this is worth finding out more about him.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by stmichael
ok i just managed to get the video to work. about a month ago on tv ,there was a program about this bloke hutchenson (same man) at first he came accross as one of these weirdos, collecting ex government equipment, ( he had masses of gear) and combining them with other equipment , and was doing experiments that had not been done before, he was basically MORE advanced than the scientists of the establishments, and they wanted him to leave his experiments and work with them, he declined and wanted to do his own thing, apparently he has had a lot of pressure from the establishment, ie, the reason for the tv show, i think it was on (Reality tv). this is worth finding out more about him.

There is already a Thread about the "Hutchinson Effect" in the Science & Technology forum.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
thanks for the reply, hopefully the info zero point is relevent to this thread,we will have to wait and see the feedback.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Poon
This may (or may not) be possible - check out this link about zero point energy as predicted by quantum mechanics.
Poon

Thanks Poon - Now my curiosity is peaked concerning this "vacuum" energy technology. To the poster asking for more info on the energy device, I wanted to respond - I'm thinking of doing a little bit (or maybe a lot) of research/tinkering to try and decide (in some scientific manner) if this is really theoretically possible. Bill - thanks for the book suggestion "Exempt From Disclosure" as well, I'm going to check that out.

I want to read up on zero point energy a little, I've heard the term and it rings a bell, I need to read a little to try and grease the gears in my brain...

But I want to try and correlate information between what is known, or at least theorized in quantum mechanics, and what this Serpo story (and related books/stories) tell us about this device and alleged technology...
If I can come up with any kind of link or theory of a link I'll post a little writeup here if anyone is interested... Any correlations between our known scientific principles and this story are, of course, good pieces of the puzzle.

I still have a lot of difficulty accepting the idea of an unlimited power source - just from the simplest principles of science governing matter and energy... However I can't get over the image of one of us traveling back in time to Medieval times - and handing a "scientist/sage" of the time a simple device like a CD Player, and having them try to figure out how it works. Using the "science" of the times, they would probably conclude it is a device of magic from the underworld, and would proceed to have you stoned as an evil wizard...

Maybe WE are the sage in our own medieval times, and this device handed to the scientists really was destroyed (as a previous scientist poster mentioned) but could never be reverse engineered, as hard as they tried. Thats a real possibility. A sad one, but definitely possible....

Again though, I have to say, if the technology was understood - any nation with that kind of technology would truly rule the world. In this day and age, energy is ultimate power (pun intended)...

I'm off to do some reading now - thanks for the links and information everyone - as always this forum is a plethora of knowledge....

Till next time,
-rdube02

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Originally posted by rdube02

any nation with that kind of technology would truly rule the world

well, I don't think so, if any such a device was shown to the world
it would mean the end of oil, coal, atom energy industry, it would be
just a matter of time before it spread around the world as it would be
impossible to keep it within one country, imagine any machine had it
its own source of free and unlimited energy; what gives power (and
money) is the present status quo based on OIL and there are people
(and states) who will do anything to prevent any "energy revolution"
from taking place

In my view the main reason not to disclose the fact of alien civilization
is their energy generation technology, those in the know are aware what
would that mean for oil industry which earn billions of $ selling oil. I can't
think of any other reason that could justify 50-year cover-up. Any talk
about world panic makes no sense to me, not in ad2006

[edit on 21-1-2006 by SkyTom]

[edit on 21-1-2006 by SkyTom]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
"In my view the main reason not to disclose the fact of alien civilization
is their energy generation technology, those in the know are aware what
would that mean for oil industry which earn billions of $ selling oil. I can't
think of any other reason that could justify 50-year cover-up. Any talk
about world panic makes no sense to me, not in ad2006"

It would be fantastic for the power structures in the USA if it could give up oil. The US is a net importer, not a net exporter of oil. Power supply is a major constraining factor for all sorts of aerospace and military equipment. Hauling oil is a huge logistical problem for an Army. Satellites are highly constrained by power requirements in their capability. Aircraft are limited in range.

An oil-free Army would be so far beyond its conventionally armed and powered peers, it would be like a mechanized tank division against horse-mounted cavalry.

quantum free energy would give power to the high tech big-business industry and whatever nano-scale manufacturing is necessary: GE, Boeing, Lockheed, Intel, DuPont, etc. They'd throw Exxon over the side if they needed to.

So, I don't buy the "big business conspiracy" theory.

Big winners would be USA & Japan (resource/energy poor, high-tech rich) and China. Big losers would be the mideast. Which would be a great idea.

I'd much rather have a powerful China than a powerful Saudi Arabia and Iran.

China's only in it for the business, not the jihad.

The only problem I could see is if this new energy technology could be easily adapted to make a WMD, e.g. every quantum-powered car could be turned into a nuke-sized weapon.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Do not be mislead that US is only a net importer of oil and thus would be happy to have a 'free energy' device on their own. The discovery of industrial process and oil is largely a western innovation. Countries that export oil derive their technologies and funds from the west, not from the govt, but individuals such as the domineering Rockerfeller group of the past, every single dollar of it. Iran is the only country that did a dirty trick of nationalising( stealing) it from the west.

Even though the west is a net importer of oil, with their funds, the oil barons have large shares in the oil industry in collaboration with the host countries. With their accumlated wealth, they are the oglichies that fund and control elected or representative govts without accountability behind the facade of politicians.

With such huge funds at their disposal, they dictate where their spendings are for schools and industries. Military armarments were industrially tooled to use only oil as a means of primary power. The military industrial complex are linked and inter-related to one another from the oil industry through share holdings. Anyone just starting out with an alternative power source can never match these oglichies who had been consolidating and protecting their power since the early 19th century. Hired hands to ridicule and discount the entreprenuers hypothesis are just the easy start. And such hired hands are not goons but highly intelligent people.

Ask yourself this - atomic energy was meant to replace oil, but why is it not used in larger quantity? If scientists can stabalise the atomic reaction within a small container 60 yrs ago and make it safe to be carried around, why is there no further research to make it more consumer safe, considering that we are an intelligent species and yet continue to allow oil prices to escalate beyond the affordability of the common man? Remember, back in early 1900, oil was below 3 dollars a barrel, now it is several times more.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   

7) Some of the data provided by Anonymous seems way off-beam (orbital data, etc). But a simple hoaxer would have been sure to get the numbers "right"... very easy to do. Doesn't a hoaxer want to convince? One can find accounts of believable worlds in the science fiction section of any bookstore. They are easy to research, craft and create. Why would Anonymous, if intent on deception, have made himself so vulnerable by immediately presenting a world with some aspects that are actually quite hard to swallow?

So you're saying that being wrong makes him more believable?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Atomic (nuclear) energy didn't replace oil because of the laws of physics.

There is no way to make a safe user-friendly car-sized nuclear reactor with acceptable safety at acceptable cost.

If there were, we'd have them.

Oil has been obsoleted, due to high prices, for stationary power generation, where nuclear is competitive.

I still maintain that the industrial wealth which would be liberated by getting off oil would be larger than that which depends on oil.

Think about it this way: what is the primary competence of major industrial companies? Deploying large amounts of capital and manpower and political connections. That would work fine for a quantum-energy based economy just as much as for oil.

The primary competence of mideast oil producers is being lucky enough to be sitting on top of oil.

Oil would still be very useful and irreplacable for chemicals. Oil would become another chemical feedstock like all sorts of other dreary but important other chemicals. There would still be an oil-related industrial chemical complex---Exxon and Dow et al would merge. Oil producers would still sell oil at $15-20 for all legacy transportation uses and ongoing industrial uses.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I forgot to amplify my point about nuclear reactors.

If you want a really compact nuclear reactor, i.e. a mobile reactor, you need highly enriched uranium. Laws of physics.

This is how a nuclear submarine is powered. The uranium there is pretty close to weapons-grade, but one assumes the security on a military submarine is very tight and well-motivated.

If you want to avoid weapons-grade nuclear fuel for the obvious terrorism reasons, the reactor MUST be physically large in order to maintain a chain reaction, so that neutrons have a chance to interact with uranium before being scattered out.

Also, another fact of fission---there are neutrons which come out "slowly", hours after fission as opposed to microseconds (fast neutron fission).

A nuclear power plant is designed to be supercritical counting slow neutrons, and subcritical counting fast neutrons. A reaction which is critical on fast neutrons is otherwise known as a nuclear weapon, or a critical reactor accident in most circumstances.

Therefore, one cannot change the power output of a conventional nuclear reactor quickly (timescale of hours) due to the laws of physics. This makes it unacceptable for transportation uses.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I appreciate your efforts in posting your thoughts on nuclear energy and will seriously consider what you have posted.

However, for efficient atomic/nuclear energy to be used on a safe massive scale for mankind would require more than 2 posts on the forum surely. Extensive research and proper funding should have been channeled in such research 60 years ago but unfortunately only a few reactors had been built.

Mankind is an intelligent species and i based my claim from the evidence of creating biplane to evolution of a rocket to blast a piece of rock dead centre in space. Therefore my faith on the intelligence of mankind is not unfounded. If we still do not start now, we will forever be strangled by oil barons.

I must hasten to add that powerful and influential conglomerates emperors are not evil men per se. They are human, just like the rest of us, with wives, kids, go to church, donate to charities, some are even grand daddies, etc. They do spent an enormous of time thinking for the good of mankind, to mould us to their expectations and desires

However, their flaws lies in their success. To be where they are in our vicious cut throat world, their rule is survival of the fittest, and they have proven their capability by sitting on the throne. Assets will feed you and liabilities will eat you is their maxim. Just study how they rule their companies in open view will lent credibility to their flaws, which resulted in the heavy lay offs of the 80s, breaking many a common man's back while they alone reap huge profits from the retrenchment exercises. The strongest survives and the weak is inhumanely left on the wayside, treated like mushroom, fed with crap and kept in the dark.

As long as they have excessive funds in their disposal, they, like anyone else, will do everything to ensure it is maintained or it grows. Any threats to their profits will be dealt with ruthlessly, one way or another.

"we owe, we owe, its off to work we go"...holds true of mankind held bondage in this current version of serfdom of this age and our monarchs are the obscenly rich who dictates how our lives should be through the 'come and go' farcial elected representatives. These representatives while may not accept bribes and may be good honest men, but will never say no if some rich intermediary were to propose a factory site taking in thousands of employees, in return for favours, because it would would mean jobs for the electoral voters that would keep him/her in power, no matter how short or illusive such managerial power are.

[edit on 22-1-2006 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   
This post is Waaay to big!

can some whiz! bullet the main points, a kind of like highlights if you will?

[edit on 1/22/2006 by iamian]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
are my posts allowed back yet?

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
hi, and good morning to you.

just one little problem that's possibly relevant. i've done searches on the net and google.group, and guess what, put your tin hat on for this, after all this time virgin has supposedly run this 'coincidental' id sys, the only record, anywhere, of these corelations only date FROM mid nov 2005. not long after this whole thing kicked off. do you suppose it's poss that 'verified as' sys could actualy be the dod - tagging all suspicious virgin net posts? you'll note too, the limited records records there are all relate to the usenet NANU and are to do with 'on-line scams'.

hey, still can't see my posts when i log off, can you? lol such secrecy!

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I've been following this since post number one, lurking the whole time hehe, and the only thing I can say is wow. I've read every single reply in this thread. I am and have been uterly fascinated with PROJECT SERPO since the very beggining. Whether it's true or not this is a wonderfull story. If/when this is created into a book, I will surely buy a copy. Purely on the basis that this is a truely perplexing story.

I'm never going to forget the first night that I read through the info on Bill's website. My heart was pumping the entire time, lol. As a matter of fact this story sucked me in. I go to serpo.org every day after I check my e-mails, and I will continue to do so! I frequent this thread every single day since it started. I believe, and I will continue to until proved a hoax!

I recently watched "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" for the first time a week ago, and let me tell you, the ending of that movie brought tears to my eyes.

Thank you Bill, and thanks to everyone else for there insight(i would have posted earlier, but I have nothing to contribute
)

Keep up the magnificent work!

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamian
This post is Waaay to big!
can some whiz! bullet the main points, a kind of like highlights if you will?

If any members would like to collaborate on an "ATS Serpo Summary", you will be generously rewarded with ATS points, and credit on the finished piece (we'll make it a main-site archive page like our Titor material).

It should be one post with short bullet-list style summaries of the important points, with links to the posts that first bring up those points...
For example, use the thread/page/post syntax like this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
That brings you to PostID 1900948 on page 40 of the thread, where the age of the Eben civilization is examined.

It would be best if 3 or 4 members who are regular followers of this material collaborated on the summary, then kept me updated with changes.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
As my very smart Partner, SkepticOverlord, announced/offered above, we would be VERY appreciative (read - lots of points for the participants) of a member driven summary of the SERPO saga.

This thread is HUGE and seemingly getting bigger by the day. Heck, I would like to read a concise summary of all of this.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Summary:

There may be friendly spacealiens and also unfriendly spacealiens. Supposedly, the friendly spacealiens (referred to as Ebens from Planet Serpo) took 10 men and 2 women made of the Right Stuff to their Planet and stayed there for more than 2 years - in fact it appeared to be 10-13 years. The day is different there, and the Right Stuff Crew lost track of Earth Time there. The stars concerning their Eben Planet are both similiar to our Sun, however the data presented by Project Serpo seems to conflict with data known about their Suns (concerning distance and resonace patterns where planets would form)(however due to calculations that are needed and can not be done with the information known, there have been no calculations for the Eben Planet or pictures shown of the Ebens, except via numerous websites about UFO cases and pictures presented across the Internet). It is claimed that the Ebens have a power device that is like magic in that it presents the correct amount of power for the load. However at this time, zero-point energy may be just a pipe-dream and further searching on the web will show that some people think that such zero-point energy does not exist, as in the Casmir Effect which some think is dubious to provide such a massive form of energy to amount to any energy at all. The Ebens travel via spaceship using superior technology that humans can not prove exists. Dr. Heim had a theory about the gravito-photon (gravity made into photons and perhaps back again) that would leave humans to travel in a mode similiar to what is claimed by the Ebens to travel faster than light speed (or FTL) but the theory has numerous difficult equations that other scientists claim they do not fully understand, and they need a Primer to understand where this human, Dr. Heim, came from with his theory of Quantum Physics and the equations he articulated with his theory.

Therefore there are some humans that claim there is proof, and some humans who say it is just a story, because no proof has been presented, and it is unlikely that Dr. Heim's Quantum Theory will be fully understood, or proved anytime soon -- like in the next perhaps 10 years!

The story is at the website for Project Serpo, and right now some scientists dismiss the story due to human known facts about that Star System -- Zeta 1 & 2 Reticuli. It is a guessing game with some known facts and a lot of unknown facts.

If out on a lonely road, driving across the Country, please be aware that if visited by spacealiens, you may not be able to prove it, or you may have had a Close Encounter with Some Kind of Event that leaves more questions then any human can give an answer for or to you.

So, as far as anyone knows, you are still alone in this Galaxy, and it is you who have not gone to another Planet via a spaceship these spacealiens may have!

These spacealiens' physics may not match anything you know, or anything you can grasp!

Please be aware that no matter if you are abducted or not by spacealiens, you will probably need a - waste disposal system -- soon after, and during the spacetrip if tagging along with the spacealiens. It is a fact that humans may need a bigger -- waste disposal system -- then would-be spacealiens since they may be smaller in size than you as a human, while some other spacealiens may be larger in size than you, and if out at night and having a Close Encounter -- you could not depend on any other human if there was a human in the vicinity to help you out!

You will be on your own, if ever any of the above should occur to you!

The postings are at Project Serpo and many, many, many, many subjects can be looked and searched for -- on this Internet!

Thank you for your time, and this meeting is now adjourned!

Addendum:

It is not known whether you can mate with a spacealien at this time or not -- so precaution is advised!

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
hmmm..most interesting. I'm interested in helping out on this great idea of creating an archive for this. By no means do I think I have the capabilities to lead such a great commpendium of knowledge but, I'd love to help out. I've monitered this whole story quite extensively and not meaning to sound narcistic but, I think I know the facts about this to contribute reasonable non bias (skeptic/beleiver) info
if anyone gets a start on this...you can u2u me or whatever, I'll gladly help out.

didn't the ebens give rabbit like pellets? for waste?

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Shorter Summary:

It is like filing out your Income Tax Forms, and being Audited!

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join