It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Can someone post something more about this energy device please.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by looofo

Ok, this is a real problem. which also has other implications.
Would the men who decided not to share this energy source commit a crime against humanity? Today we may have to face dramatic climat changes in the near future, more and more people suffer from allergies.. because of all the pollution (mostly by burning petrol, ...)

If this serpo story is true, and the truth comes out, I would not be glad to be part of all those men who kept this secret so long. So I could well understand a "As long as I live I am not going to stand a trail against all the humanity by telling the mass we had a free energy device for 50 years sleeping in some military store".

Excellent point.

IF an infinite energy device (the infamous perpetual motion machine) was recovered, the ramifications may be as follows:

1) The device would not be unveiled to the public at the time, because of the obvious military applications.

2) If and when it was made public, I very much doubt it would be made known that the technology was of ET origin; a 'cutting edge research team' in LANL or some other government institute would be responsible for the discovery.

I suppose this also depends on the scientists who studied the device not breaking it, and having at least an idea about how to manufacture our own version.
Being a scientist myself, I think the 'not breaking it' bit highly unlikely!

Just my two cents.

Poon

[edit on 21-1-2006 by Poon]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
For those of you that heard Bill Ryan talking about Project Serpo and why he believes "Mr Anonymous" on Net Talk UK radio yesterday, there is now a discussion forum on ATS for my programme called Now THAT'S Weird.

Please feel free to post if you listened to the show.

For those of you who missed it - it will be repeated on Wednesday at 8 - 11 p.m. GMT (3-6 p.m. EST) at www.net-talk-uk.com

Ross

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomadrush
For those of you that heard Bill Ryan talking about Project Serpo and why he believes "Mr Anonymous" on Net Talk UK radio yesterday, there is now a discussion forum on ATS for my programme called Now THAT'S Weird.

Please feel free to post if you listened to the show.

For those of you who missed it - it will be repeated on Wednesday at 8 - 11 p.m. GMT (3-6 p.m. EST) at www.net-talk-uk.com

Ross

Hi, Folks – that was a little bit of a generalization, though I know what Ross meant. I don't "believe" Anon as such... my stance is that the Serpo story seems to have compelling corroboration in interesting places, and is not to be dismissed.

Though I may be wrong, I don't think I've ever used the word "believe" in the context of this story... to do so is to risk polarization into two warring camps, a fate which many other UFO stories have suffered. Like Centrist, I ask for the suspension of disbelief, and the gathering of more data from wherever we can find it. The jury may be out for a long time.

Best to all, Bill

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Poon
IF an infinite energy device (the infamous perpetual motion machine) was recovered, the ramifications may be as follows:

1) The device would not be unveiled to the public at the time, because of the obvious military applications.

2) If and when it was made public, I very much doubt it would be made known that the technology was of ET origin; a 'cutting edge research team' in LANL or some other government institute would be responsible for the discovery.

I suppose this also depends on the scientists who studied the device not breaking it, and having at least an idea about how to manufacture our own version.
Being a scientist myself, I think the 'not breaking it' bit highly unlikely!

Hi, Poon – very intelligent comment.

The analogy I like is the one I first read in Timothy Good's excellent book Above Top Secret. You could drop an SR-71 Blackbird into a World War I airbase, and the guys there would probably figure out how to fly it. But they'd not be able to replicate it, or repair it, or maybe even refuel it... and that's with a time difference of little more than 50 years.

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
After my interview with Bill Ryan last night, I logged in today to check the web stats and find that I had four visits from "US MILITARY SERVERS" during that hour of the show. I do not normally get hits from that source.

Ross

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Not to dampen your enthusiasm, but in order to seek the truth, we must always keep a proper perspective.

No doubt that Govt services do have their own servers, but that does not necessarily mean those who had been logged on a website are from secret service units. Govt personnel are humans just like the rest of us, and perhaps in free moments might just check something out or doing some non-UFO research. Intelligence is highly compartmentalised with govt services and not every Private Joe or General John is privy to certain sensitive issues. No harm and no biggie if they do drop in, keeps the govt agencies human though and cardboard characters.

However, those in intelligence circles who may drop in on an UFO website, in these days of advance computer knowledge may not be using military servers. They may even be using technology to bounce off another server, perhaps from Mongolia even and no one will know it. This is true of most intelligence agencies. Even terrorists are known to do that. So, best not to keep too much hopes up but welcome each and everyone to the website.

The truth or validity of a premise is sufficient to stand on its own without such additional data from website visitors. Cheers!

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I certainly hope this turns out to be a hoax in whatever format that may happen. I still don't want to beleive that the .gov can put together such a useless project. I would hate to think that this is SOP for contact with alien species. It's no wonder there is very little alien contact with general humanity. They probably think we are dumber than granite.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I agree that US military peronnel may tune into the show without any reason other than for their own entertainment, but I do find it strange that there are not normally any US military servers hitting my site, and then I get four all during the one hour i'm interviewing Bill Ryan about Project Serpo.

Bill also said last night, that ALL of his e-mails were being intercepted and forwarded by the Defence Intelligence Agency, which also if proven, adds strength to the rumours. Although we must also take into account that he may be being monitored in the same way if it's a potentially damagaing hoax.

Keep an open mind - but rule nothing out until we know for sure.

Ross

[edit on 21-1-2006 by nomadrush]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomadrush
Bill also said last night, that ALL of his e-mails were being intercepted and forwarded by the Defence Intelligence Agency, which also if proven, adds strength to the rumours. Although we must also take into account that he may be being monitored in the same way if it's a potentially damagaing hoax.

Whilst this was believed to be true up until last night, it turns out that all this was, was a very bizarre coincidence of a particular software version number having exactly the same (IP) number as a particular government agency.

Strange but true!

[edit on 21-1-2006 by Zep Tepi]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Quote from Zep Tepi"

"Whilst this was believed to be true up until last night, it turns out that all this was, was a very bizarre coincidence of a particular software version number having exactly the same (IP) number as a particular government agency."

Hi Zep Tepi, would you mind clarifying that statement a bit? the name of the software or the agency is not what I would need to know, but I would like to know how a software version number would have an IP.

For example, are you saying that a type of software would have a version number such as 11.11.11.111 and that version number was the exact same as an assigned IP number?

mod edit: quote box

[edit on 21-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeldomSeen
Hi Zep Tepi, would you mind clarifying that statement a bit? the name of the software or the agency is not what I would need to know, but I would like to know how a software version number would have an IP.

For example, are you saying that a type of software would have a version number such as 11.11.11.111 and that version number was the exact same as an assigned IP number?

The software version number is a set of four numbers seperated by dots, similar to an IP address. The SMTP software used by the server Bill uses to send his emails does indeed use a version number in this format.

It just so happens that this number matches the IP address of a particular government agency.

HOWEVER, the third set of numbers in the version number has a zero (0) preceding the two-digit number. IP addresses do not have preceding zeroes in an octet.

It is strange that this number matches, but I have verified this by searching the Internet and finding the very same software version number in a large number of emails that have been publicly posted in various places. The number is in the same place at all times.

This isn't a conspiracy, it's a coincidence.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zep Tepi

Originally posted by SeldomSeen

The software version number is a set of four numbers seperated by dots, similar to an IP address. The SMTP software used by the server Bill uses to send his emails does indeed use a version number in this format.

It just so happens that this number matches the IP address of a particular government agency.

HOWEVER, the third set of numbers in the version number has a zero (0) preceding the two-digit number. IP addresses do not have preceding zeroes in an octet.

It is strange that this number matches, but I have verified this by searching the Internet and finding the very same software version number in a large number of emails that have been publicly posted in various places. The number is in the same place at all times.

Thanks for the information.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

]HOWEVER, the third set of numbers in the version number has a zero (0) preceding the two-digit number. IP addresses do not have preceding zeroes in an octet.

To show what happened, here's a sample header:

Return-Path:
Received: from n082.sc1.cp.net (64.97.168.37) by n067.sc1.cp.net (7.2.066)
id 43474C0600F0AEAF for [email protected]; Sat, 21 Jan 2006 18:31:12 +0000
Received: from [82.26.220.9] (82.26.220.9) by n082.sc1.cp.net (7.2.069.1) (authenticated as bill.ryan)
id 43C55445001236F2 for [email protected]; Sat, 21 Jan 2006 18:31:12 +0000
User-Agent: Microsoft-Entourage/11.0.0.040405
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 18:31:52 +0000
Subject: Test
To: ">Bill"
Message-ID:
Mime-version: 1.0
Content-type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="B_3220713115_247808"

The part in bold is what set off the alarm. It looks like the IP address of a certain agency in the US (7.2.69.1 – no "0"). But 7.2.069.1 is actually a software version number... astonishing coincidence though that is.

I've actually been assuming since mid-November that I've been monitored continuously, and I really don't mind or care. I'd even say that if this weren't the case, the Powers that Be would be doing a pretty poor job. It's likely, as some have pointed out, that if they were monitoring as stealthily as they can, no-one would never know.

Best, Bill

[edit on 21-1-2006 by Bill Ryan]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I had a dream the other night.

"Serpo" is an acryonym. Special Extraterrestrial Research Projects Organization.

Consider DARPA: Defense Advance Research Projects Administration.

Government is bureaucratic, there could be a legal difference between an "Administration" and an "Organization" in terms of its place in the bueaucracy, and "special" often refers to unacknowledged "black" programs.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist

Originally posted by Serpentime
Serious mode: Rebooting....

If Anon is out there... I hope he saw that and is laughing, too. Then sends up a smoke signal or something.

That was my intent!!

...I figure there's a better than fair chance that someone is watching, so I thought it might be worth a try.

Fly home ANON!!

We miss you!!

We've left our lights on...

Serpentime

[BTW, is Bill back in the clear?]

[edit on 21-1-2006 by Serpentime]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Greetings!

If I interpret you correctly, are you saying that this was all a misunderstanding?

[Forgive me, I wish I was more technically adept.
]

Regards,

Serpentime

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
Corso would forget things and get things a little confused sometimes, and then mention things he'd never mentioned before, and be unable to find the documentation he had, and so on. He also couldn't stick at it for long periods at a time because of his health and energy. My contact (I don't know if he's named in the credits – let me know) said it was quite hard work and took much longer than he'd initially thought it would.

Bill, as to your "let me know" request. Dr William J. Birnes (see), is mentioned (interviewed here)

Looking at what you said previously last year (gee, time flies)

Non sequitur: you guys may be interested to know that among the 600 messages about Serpo I've received, some reporting additional data which we're checking out, I'm also getting a trickle of information about other interesting subjects. To give three examples:

Surely now you must have had another few VERY interesting pieces of info on Serpo.org? Care to share some with us?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serpentime

Greetings!

If I interpret you correctly, are you saying that this was all a misunderstanding?

[Forgive me, I wish I was more technically adept.
]

Hi Serpentime

Indeed, just one big misunderstanding as a result of a rather bizarre coincidence.

Regards,
Zep

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
hi, i am not sure but is this the connection you are talking about? if you do a search under,( zero point field) , (there should be hyphens) here is one of the pages, at the bottom of this page is ,Hutchinse
ns effects ,showing demo,s of heavy objects floating, ( i cannot view it , let me know if you can)mike
www.soulsofdistortion.nl...

Originally posted by rdube02

Energy is power, in every sense of the word. It's a rather different arena from just disclosing secrets about events that may have occurred 50 years ago. If this device exists, I can understand why it'd be classified... those that have access to this kind of advanced technology could rule the world economically.

Best, Bill

I'd have to say Bill is correct in the statement that the implications of the energy devices involved throughout this project do have some significant national security implications - I believe if the project is true, and if we did see declassified docs, I'm sure pages and pages would be "blacked" out related to a lot of these devices...

Being in aerospace and an EE, I wanted to note a couple of Anon's points from the website I found interesting:

from Serpo.org
The Ebens developed a different type of electrical and propulsion system. It was unknown to our team and I don't think we ever really understood it. They were able to tap into a vacuum and bring back an enormous amount of energy from that vacuum.

Our team's living quarters, which consisted of several small buildings, contained electricity powered by a small box. This small box supplied all the power our team needed. Ironically, the electrical equipment our team brought on the trip worked using their power source only.

I've done a lot of work personally through the years with vacuum systems, and I find the prospect of "extracting" energy from a vacuum a little contradictory. The process of creating a vacuum within a chamber (in the 10 to the -8 exponential micron range or less) involves mechanical and/or diffusion pumps (at least for us lowly earthlings) - so you would have to be able to extract significant energy from the vacuum to make up for this loss of energy in order to create the vacuum in the first place. Without more data it's hard to say - although I'd love to read any of the scientists notes regarding how they might have extracted energy from the vacuum...

10) The Eben's energy device was analyzed over and over again by our team. Since our team did not have access to scientific microscopes or other measuring equipment, we could not understand the function of the energy device.

But, regardless of the electrical demand, the Eben energy device provided the proper current and wattage. Out team surmised the device had some sort of regulator that sensed the required current/wattage and then supplied that specific amount. (Note: Our Team Members brought back two energy devices for analysis.)

This is one of the more interesting sections to me... Not so much because the device could provide the correct current and wattage automatically based on the electrical demand, but because of the statement "regardless" of electrical demand. I would have to guess that's an incorrect statement made by the observer. Unlimited power generation? Now that is a technology that would certainly be powerful for any nation to have...

Kudos to the moderators for checking the facts on Centrists' info - it's good to see things are being kept in perspective and we're being cautious with this story...

Till next time,
-rdube02

[edit on 20-1-2006 by rdube02]

[edit on 20-1-2006 by rdube02]

[edit on 21-1-2006 by stmichael]

[edit on 21-1-2006 by stmichael]

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join