It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im a true sceptic
so centrist - keep calling for my banishment from here, if i am - congratulations, but you wont be doing this discussion any favors. - your just endup with other lurkers puttinig forward opinions, even if they dont follow your new found religion/book/tv series/speeches - whatever else you can make from this novel.

Centrist - you don't need to bother responding. It really isn't worth it.

-rdube02

[edit on 19-1-2006 by rdube02]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
please get off of Mr. Ryan's back folks....this is NOT a time to "kill the messanger"

But the time sure is getting closer and closer..

Soon been a month since last update. Its good to see all the people really interested in here, and keeping the 'case' alive, that doesnt happen very often!

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
To torbjon:

I see you are trying to make a gallant effort concerning the orbits, but consider what I have posted in different post and given links also to, from real professionals that work in the field.

In a nutshell:

Serpos is said to be in a system (by Anonymous) that have no large Planets like Jupiter or Saturn.

Small stars usually known as brown drawfs only form at a certain size, and that is considered going by memory to be about 8 times or larger the size of Jupiter.

There are two possibilities that I know of:

When the stars formed initally, they formed separatedly, and formed their planets or:
The stars both formed together out of the cosmic dust.

The planets are formed out of resonances within the system according to astronomical papers on the subject. Sure they do not know everything, but it is more of an educated guess than I or perhaps you can give.

Due to the Mass of the two Stars, which are almost equal, one can not orbit the other, but usually are thought to orbit around the common combined gravitational pulls of the two Suns.

Whether or not there are planets in any star system, planet's masses are not relevant compared to any such star. These stars are not brown drawfs verily bigger than Jupiter but about the same size of our Sun. The Suns contain most of the mass -- over 99 percent of the mass -- thus the planets, and any planet even like Jupiter can not excert the gravitational pull needed compared to any star. They can only effect another planet at closer ranges, just like our Moon only affects the Tides more than the Sun does, and do not exert any more pull than that upon the Earth's orbit. The Sun is the main pull on our Planet!

Inverse square law of gravitation.

Since there are no large planets in the system (quoted by Anonymous) there seems to be nothing that compares to any pull on any planet in that supposed system -- other than the suns.

If the stars formed apart and came upon each one later, proper motion of the two stars suggest that now they are moving through Space together, and they have to move around a common point of gravitational pull.

If that is the case then perhaps an orbit concerning the two Suns could be some kind of unique orbit that is not known at this time.

If the two Suns formed together in Space, then there is no possibility that this system can be the way that Anonymous posted.

To me, then the only answer one can assume is that the two Suns formed separately (which is not known at this time) and somehow came together later by their movement through Space until they met and formed this unique kind of system.

Since the two Suns are almost the same mass and almost the same temperature and everything else, it seems to indicate that the only possibility if they met and combined in some unique kind of orbit around each other.

Although you are trying, the way that it seems you set up the orbits would just be plain too simple and could not begin to happen that way, according to the laws that astronomers use now!

However even if they captured each other (the two Suns) it is still a question of whether their orbits around each other would involve some uniqueness that explains the way it seems Anonymous is explaining all of it.

Therefore it seems like you said that there must be another mass in the system as you said, and are explaining, but the facts of what Anonymous posted - explained that there is no other such mass in the system.

Going by what Anonymous posted then, it just can not be as simple as you explained it.

It was quoted by Anonymous that there are no large planets in the system.

Don't try and drive yourself crazy coming up with anything, I really do not think that there is enough information to really come up with an answer for a real explanation as explained by the Comments Section of the website also.

I hope you understand that without sufficient data, any other type orbits and thoughts could occur also, and many, many different ways of explaining it could be a theory about the system, but that is all they would be in the end -- just another theory. But a theory has to contain some laws of the way that we know now of how star systems form, and have additional rules that must be proved by math before anyone would attempt to take them seriously!

That is why before even Dr. Carl Sagan can come up with an answer -- he also would have to know more to include Hundreds of Pages of Calculations!

We just are not given enough data to obtain an answer at this time!

Maybe the data is scattered and Anonymous can not really find the other data needed, or has not been given the data, or in the end, there is no such place in the Heavens up above, and everything is still a hoax in the end.

Data, data, data, data, data, data, data, data, data is always needed first!

Might as well do flips in the air here than work on limited data about a star system.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   

you again are hoping the admins will silence me why is that?

Maybe, it because your outright insulting and hamperig further discussion on wether this is true or fake, and you deem everyone without an aggressive tone a "Beleiver" which makes you totally wrong. your suggestive tones..and psuedo attacks on members and guests is not what this discussion needs. its that simple...its not about beleiving in the story or green men. its about simplistic human respect...try it out...it makes conversation worthwhile...I don't believe in aliens, but, I'm willing to talk about it...on the other hand your Trolling is quite hurtful, to people and even though your scepticisim is valid the insults arn't

[edit on 19-1-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonke05

Originally posted by akabigfoot

Originally posted by jonke05
Information related to a purported meeting between Whitley and an alleged SERPO team member was covered earlier in this thread....

K

Don't remember reading that, but i'll check over again..

Thanks

o.k...now you have me paranoid. I DO recall reading about that meeting...and I thought it was this thread...I'll check again as well!

K

jonke, i remember it being MENTIONED earlier in the thread, however, there was no elaboration on what was said, etc.

i, too, would love to hear some details about it if anyone knows. i did a google search, but came up with zilch.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
No precise details were mentioned, just the fact that Whitley had someone come up to him and mention the word "serpico" to him.

He now wonders if this gentleman in fact said "serpo"

I found this link to the incident. Scroll down the article for the info.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Hope this helps.

There are also some links concerning Zeta Reticuli if anyone is interested, or maybe this has been posted before.

[edit on 19-1-2006 by simon_alex0327]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a few weeks ago I attempted to email Mr. Streiber, Me being just a statistic, to no avail to contact him. But, I did get a reply from a moderator how whitley has received hundreds and hundreds of emails regarding his stance on serpo. His reply in his newsletter was a guy saying "serpico" to him was all he remembered and that he had no recollection of being contacted more than that once...if it had any connection at all.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
thanks guys for the info...i keep telling myself to join coast to coast streamlink, so i can access past shows, but i never get around to it. after writing my mortgage check every month, i am not motivated to spend money on anything else. lol

but waffle, if thats whitley's official stance on it, then i guess that's the exent of the info anyway.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   

centrist, you entertain a small market of "mulders - i want to beleive" types.

ATS is full of people that want to believe. I don't think its a small market but rather a large one. They might not be able to believe...but they want to.

so centrist - keep calling for my banishment from here, if i am - congratulations, but you wont be doing this discussion any favors. - your just endup with other lurkers puttinig forward opinions, even if they dont follow your new found religion/book/tv series/speeches - whatever else you can make from this novel.

Personally, it WOULD be doing this discussion a favor because then we wouldn't get these posts written for the purpose of attacking another member rather than discussing the topic at hand.

I will repeat. Please discuss the topic and not other posters.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
That's a reasonable possibility.

The inhabited planet could be a "moon" of a smaller star.

To prevent it from getting fried of course the smaller star would have to be significantly less luminous than the primary, by an order of magnitude. Given the distance then maybe the two stars would look approximately the same (modulo color) from the planet, but in truth they would be significantly different in distance.

Now consider one more possiblity: The plane of orbit of "Serpo" around the secondary star is not parallel to the plane of the secondary star around the primary---remember to think in 3-D.

This way, with appropriate ratios of the two orbital and the rotational periods, and with the inevitable precession, you could conceivably have one side of the planet with a near-permanent tendency to have more solar flux than the other, accounting for the reported notion that the "north" was generally colder than the "south" at all times.

An accurate scientific analysis of the orbital dynamics could be rather complicated, especially if you count tidal forces causing potential orbital locks between from the influence of the two stars.

I think it's futile to construct a significant scientifically oriented analysis of the information so far posted. It's clear that the report was not given by a scientist with specific detailed knowledge of the facts. Only the supposed "full report" with analysis written by actual scientists could be examined for validity.

What's for sure: scheduling sports seasons on Serpo would be pretty complicated.

"Dude, Babe Zeeblebrox was totally overrated, he got time off pitching four short 87 game seasons in a row with lots of breaks to heal his throwing prothesis----but the Plasma Rocket, he threw 177 game seasons, including triple headers during the Super Solstice years."

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
A couple ponderings/riddles to pass the time.

How many Ebens does it take to build a Water Processing Plant for ungrateful humans that will abandon it and move north.

Speculation - Do Ebens eat with their hands or do they use forks and spoons. Do they have teeth?

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hi everybody,

just joined this forum to find out about Serpo

Be seeing ya around

link   
So here is the story: (according to the way I am thinking, you can think your own way even!)

The spacealiens had this dreaded war with the hostile spacealiens that left their planet unhabitable. But thankgoodness, their planet may recuperate eventally after many, many, many years. They may even be able at that time to go back and live on their original home planet, when it is capable of sustaining life again.

Since that time, these spacealiens that we supposedly met, found a system that can harbor a reduced number of their species, but the stars formed separatedly as I posted above, and ran into each other, and formed this unique Zeta 1 & 2 type star system. They can live on Planet Serpo for the time being, until the stars come close together, then it is doubtful that Planet Serbo will be capable of being lived on. How long that takes -- those spacealiens may already have figured that all out!

Then, these spacealiens may have to find another such system to harbor their species until their original home planet recuperates from the destruction probably induced from the War with the hostile alien species!

This may all take millions of years!

Thus, these space aliens have learned a hard lesson in the process, and that is why they now act the way that they do!

They have concluded that survival sometimes can be a lesson that leaves them to be -- lost out in SpaceTime -- as a continuing process of another rule of Mother Nature and the Universe.

True, in the end they did win the War, but the cost is now what they are going to go through for perhaps -- million of years!

Thus, they also learned newer lessons concerning the nature of this Universe that we all live in!

End of story!

Same thing as all the other stories, but nonetheless, may be real, but then again, may not be as real as what some others wish us to think.

In other words, even in the information age, more data is needed always!

link   

Originally posted by waffleprime
a few weeks ago I attempted to email Mr. Streiber, Me being just a statistic, to no avail to contact him. But, I did get a reply from a moderator how whitley has received hundreds and hundreds of emails regarding his stance on serpo. His reply in his newsletter was a guy saying "serpico" to him was all he remembered and that he had no recollection of being contacted more than that once...if it had any connection at all.

Waffle/simon/el cid

THATS it...i recalled it wasnt much...but it was an interesting soundbyte...Glad ya'lls memory serves you better in this regard!

K

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Bill
Hi, you said if I had a question then to ask away, so here goes...
First the quote from the website serpo.org:

LISTENER: One niggly question on the EBENs' non-use of clocks and the use of a tower to tell the position of the sun. Much of our avionics, electronics, and machinery involves timing pulses. How do the EBEs even fly a spaceship or helicopter-type craft without the use of some sort of clock?

VICTOR: What idiot wrote this?! One must think in different terms of science, not Earth-based but Serpo-based science. Ebens were thousands and thousands of years more advanced than us. They had different forms of navigation systems, which I will discuss in great detail later, probably 2006.

Question : does Victor have info about the navigation systems? or is he speaking for Anonymous?
If the quote was Victor, then maybe Victor has more information than we realize? Maybe he can discuss the navigation systems for us, while we wait for Anonymous to re-appear?

If this was just a formatting/typo then understandable, and we will just have to wait for anonymous.

Thanks!

[edit on 19-1-2006 by KDX175DUEX]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdube02

Centrist - you don't need to bother responding. It really isn't worth it.

-rdube02

[edit on 19-1-2006 by rdube02]

I find the "IGNORE" feature wonderful for posters like "Im a true skeptic" who offer NOTHING of value to the discussion. It works great!!

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mj 09

I haven't much to add except that in "Exempt from Disclosure", an informant is quoted as saying another exchange trip was to be made april 24, 1997.

...THis book was published in 2005 by Peregrin Communications, written by Doty, Collins( members of the aviary), and Tim cooper. ...EBE 3 met with Reagan more than once and was possibly female.Shandera and Bill Moore were to meet "her" but did not crack the code to the whereabouts correctly.

[Emphasis added]

Yes, the Moore/Shandera visit to Washington is described on page 110.

[I have a copy here...]

Could you reference the chapter or page number for the alleged 1997 exchange?

I don't remember seeing it anywhere, though I could certainly be wrong.

Thanks again,

Serpentime

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by KDX175DUEX

Bill
Hi, you said if I had a question then to ask away, so here goes...
First the quote from the website serpo.org:

LISTENER: One niggly question on the EBENs' non-use of clocks and the use of a tower to tell the position of the sun. Much of our avionics, electronics, and machinery involves timing pulses. How do the EBEs even fly a spaceship or helicopter-type craft without the use of some sort of clock?

VICTOR: What idiot wrote this?! One must think in different terms of science, not Earth-based but Serpo-based science. Ebens were thousands and thousands of years more advanced than us. They had different forms of navigation systems, which I will discuss in great detail later, probably 2006.

Question : does Victor have info about the navigation systems? or is he speaking for Anonymous?
If the quote was Victor, then maybe Victor has more information than we realize? Maybe he can discuss the navigation systems for us, while we wait for Anonymous to re-appear?

If this was just a formatting/typo then understandable, and we will just have to wait for Anonymous.

Thanks!

Thanks, KD –

Excellent question. I'd not spotted that. It looks as if in a side comment to Victor (I know Anon e-mailed Victor sometimes saying things like "stay tuned for another release tomorrow afternoon"), Anonymous said he'd go into various other details later ("in 2006" or "next month"), but then that has not happened. It's the same as with the photos.

What we don't know, and can only guess at, is whether Anon sincerely meant what he said at the time (but, as we've been discussing, he may have hit genuine problems). I think you've spotted a great little point, actually. Everyone's waiting for the promised photos, but you're the only person who's noticed that he promised other things as well. Good job.

In answer to your question, Victor tells me he's got no more information to report. What he had was posted (and is now on the website), and he has nothing else archived or hidden away.

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Well, I wouldn't say that the members on space.com discredited the story, they just didn't believe the story. Big difference. From my point of veiw, Anonymous is who he says he is. His info matches very closely with information that has been revealed to me by a relative who was present on one of the planes that transported the remains. I say he is telling the truth as he remembers it, it would be very difficult to actually remove top secret docs from a secret installation, but his memory is really good. Of course, there are dis-info guys all over this internet, including some in this very forum, so they will immediatly shoot down any story that the secret gov wants to keep from us, the general public. Paul Simom said it best in the song, "The Boxer." "A man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest." And so it goes. We are all evolving though, right along with planet Earth. Soon there will be a new Earth, in a slightly higher dimension. For some this will be great, but I fear others will remain here in the 3rd dimension, they seem to like the status quo too much. Blessings, Magickman

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magickman
Well, I wouldn't say that the members on space.com discredited the story, they just didn't believe the story. Big difference. From my point of veiw, Anonymous is who he says he is. His info matches very closely with information that has been revealed to me by a relative who was present on one of the planes that transported the remains.

Magickman - could you expand on this a little? I know there are probably a lot of details your relative wasn't supposed to tell - so you can leave the identifiying details out - could you relate to us what this person's experience was, maybe in general terms, that relates to the story Anonymous is telling us about Serpo? I think any tiny little piece of the puzzle we can add to this would go a long way toward getting a look at the big picture....

Still looking forward to Centrist's next piece of info!!!

-rdube02

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join