It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamian
I remember ATS talking about ppl using forums as shop windows, i know ATS must have investigated the credentials of mr Bill Ryan,
look bill you can ignore me or do what you like, this is not a personal attack, plz forgive my suspicions but everything must be investigated you must agree so plz dont take my continuing investigations personally.
Deny Ignorence,

Hello, I need a good story line...

Hello Group! I am a new member and am interested in the paranormal.
Being an author, I am interested in hearing stories involving ufo's,
alternate dimensions, ghosts, shadow people and just about anything
that cannot be explained. If you have a story that you feel would make
a good plot for a book-please let me know.

william ryan, posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Is that you bill, plz forgive me if i'm wrong

Not me!! That sounds suspiciously like a sting on me, actually, though it may be a coincidence. (Maybe I should contact him and offer him some ideas!)

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
There's a lot of BIG QUOTING in this thread.

Please only quote what is necessary to make your point (no more than 4 lines). It doesn't have to come to warnings.

Thanks All.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
iamian

No that is not Bill Ryan, that Bill Ryan is a software developer, if you click on that link you posted, then click on Bill's House O Insomnia, scroll down to Technorati Profile on the right and click you will find this...

I'm a Senior Software Developer at InfoPro in Augusta, GA. I'm a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional , a member of the Flash Advisory Board, authored a few tech books and am just another geek.

www.technorati.com...

Unless Bill you are moonlighting over here as a deveoper?

[edit on 19-1-2006 by Jedi_Master]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
please get off of Mr. Ryan's back folks....this is NOT a time to "kill the messanger"

He is wholeheartly honest and does not deserve any crap at all...just support !!

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
please get off of Mr. Ryan's back folks....this is NOT a time to "kill the messanger"

He is wholeheartly honest and does not deserve any crap at all...just support !!

"don't kill the messanger!" People are forgetting he is a guest here.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I know my words "carry NO MORE weight" than anyone else's around here just because I am one of the owners BUT, for what it's worth, I can honestly say that I am 100% convinced, beyond a shadow of a shadow of a doubt that Bill Ryan is exactly what he claims to be, an honest messenger.

I do have access to the server logs and IP addresses of everyone who posts here so I can also attest to the fact that Mr. Ryan is "where" he claims to be when he claims to be somewhere. No proxies, no spoofs, plain old IP address.

More time spent on the mysterious and less on Bill Ryan seems more logical to me.

Springer...

[edit on 1-19-2006 by Springer]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master
No that is not Bill Ryan, that Bill Ryan is a software developer

Thanks for clearing that up. Excuse me while I roll my eyes and suggest to people that before they actually post something (pro OR con) about someone, they actually research it. It's really unfair to people to post something about them without having researched it first.

To be quite honest, Bill's doing a rather thankless job. If Serpo turns out to be a true story, Bill's not getting the credit for it -- he's just the messenger. If Serpo turns out to be a hoax, Bill's going to take the heat, in typical "attack the messenger" mentality.

If someone has proof that Bill is a DIA agent or something relevant to this discussion, lets see that proof. To be honest, I've "vetted" Bill and Victor to the absolute best of my ability (and there are a few amongst you that know that this actually means something). I haven't found a shred of reason to believe that either Bill or Victor is being insincere about this story to even the slightest degree. Lets be respectful, as well, of the fact that Bill is a real person with the courage to discuss a story without any sort of attempt at anonymity and show him the courtesy that one shows a guest in these forums.

Finally, since I don't expect those of you who don't know me to take my word for it without anything to back it up, I'll post something tonight which puts things in a little perspective (something I haven't even discussed with Bill yet) that makes me wonder what's going on. No, it's not proof that Serpo is true... but suggests to me that this whole story is worth keeping an eye on, regardless of whether it's true or not.

Centrist

p.s. I know this will be quoted ad infinitum if I don't make good on this promise. I'd post it now, but I don't have the information I need here.

[edit on 19-1-2006 by Centrist]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by Centrist
I'll post something tonight which puts things in a little perspective (something I haven't even discussed with Bill yet) that makes me wonder what's going on. No, it's not proof that Serpo is true... but it's proof that this whole story is worth keeping an eye on, regardless of whether it's true or not.

Wooo Hooo! Let's see what there is to see! Intrigue! Anticipation! I love this stuff.
Centrist, what time do you think you'll have this tid bit up?

Springer...

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Centrist

Thx for the head's up on the information...At this point any/all new leads would be awesome. I think I speak for all when I say...interest is piqued...

Again (not that it means much), but thanks.

K

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Yeah, lets get back to some data. Too much useless pages have been added on this thread with personnel attacks.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
lol and JUST LIKE THAT, i'll be refreshing this thread all day until Centrist uploads the info.

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Wooo Hooo! Let's see what there is to see! Intrigue! Anticipation! I love this stuff.
Centrist, what time do you think you'll have this tid bit up?

Not to create too much anticipation, but it's definitely an interesting tidbit (to me at this point). I hope to be home from work and in my Dr. Denton's with matching foil hat by 8 or 9 eastern. I'll try to post it shortly thereafter.

Remember all... this isn't "serpo" related... but it suggests to me that there's something interesting going on.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Does anyone know anything about the supposed meeting between Whitley Strieber and the (suggested) SERPO exchange team member?

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist
Finally, since I don't expect those of you who don't know me to take my word for it without anything to back it up, I'll post something tonight which puts things in a little perspective (something I haven't even discussed with Bill yet) that makes me wonder what's going on. No, it's not proof that Serpo is true... but suggests to me that this whole story is worth keeping an eye on, regardless of whether it's true or not.

Centrist

I'll be checking the forum every 5 minutes waiting with anticipation. I'm sure whatever it is will be fascinating and thoroughly gone over with a fine-tooth comb...we could expect nothing less from an RPI graduate with a Masters degree in Chemical Engineering - correct?

Got that from Jerrypippin.com...also, reading what you wrote again brought a question to mind I was hoping you could answer Centrist - you wrote:

So... just this year, the Project Serpo documents, if true as alleged, turned 25 years old and became the subject of automatic declassification. In other words, unless the Head of the DIA (the presumed holder of these documents) has identified the Project Serpo files (assuming they exist) as being exempt from declassification, then they have already been automatically declassified.

I think in these 80+ pages this must have been discussed, but if these documents have been automatically declassified since it was closed 25 years ago - assuming all of the conditions that you described were met for this declassification - isn't the easy solution to submit a Freedom of Info request and there's the proof?

I apologize if this has been covered before, but it seems like an issue other's have recently asked about in the past 10 pages or so and I don't believe it was answered? If it was, I'm sure someone will be quick to quote the answer, which is fine. It's just a lingering concern I have that such a simple thing might not have been discussed...

-rdube02

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Information related to a purported meeting between Whitley and an alleged SERPO team member was covered earlier in this thread....

K

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonke05
Information related to a purported meeting between Whitley and an alleged SERPO team member was covered earlier in this thread....

K

Don't remember reading that, but i'll check over again..

Thanks

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hm...excuse me..I just stumbled across something amusing and interesting and, if you don't mind, I'm attaching the link:
news.com.com...

I wonder if the word Eben is actually derived or lifted from the Hebrew language? Something to consider, yes?

Thanks,

Sanctum1972

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by akabigfoot

Originally posted by jonke05

K

Don't remember reading that, but i'll check over again..

Thanks

o.k...now you have me paranoid. I DO recall reading about that meeting...and I thought it was this thread...I'll check again as well!

K

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I know i should research more before i posted such speculation on bill, but
it was an anonymous source that verified it, i should know better

cant wait to see the alien soccer team

[edit on 1/19/2006 by iamian]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
centrist

you again are hoping the admins will silence me why is that? sorry i think this carrys as much weight as the story of the broad next door buying 1 pint of milk and a loaf of bread, its hearsay. - and for the millioneth time already - yes i did say he was david icke - yes i saw his picture - yes i say he isnt - why continue dragging up a lame item such as that? - or are you really just a sensationalist?

What do u expect to discuss when its already been discussed already?

centrist, you entertain a small market of "mulders - i want to beleive" types. But the evidence really isnt there. Id love to interview this man, - i take no prisoners.

so centrist - keep calling for my banishment from here, if i am - congratulations, but you wont be doing this discussion any favors. - your just endup with other lurkers puttinig forward opinions, even if they dont follow your new found religion/book/tv series/speeches - whatever else you can make from this novel.

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join