It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jgbjgb

Originally posted by el cid
bill...don't leave. there are a BUNCH of people here that IMMENSELY enjoy the time and effort that you've put into this subject, and i for one, would hate it if you left because a few people posting here spoiled it for the rest of us appreciative folks.

Ditto

Another question for Bill

Bill, perhaps something "we" can dissect in this analysis while we are waiting:

I am curious about Mr Anon "Ghost", the 2% contributor. Would it be possible to specifically tell us what Mr Anon "Ghost" gave Victor as inputs?

As a side issue - I am busy reading "The day after Roswell" by Col. Philip J Corso (Ret.)" and do find it fascinating. Have you perhaps read it?

And lastly .... If you ever had small kids ... Sleep deprivation is BAD for you - switch off your PC / mobile etc and get 8 hour of undisturbed sleep, you will be another person

Hi jgbjgb –

Many thanks. I'm afraid I have no idea which components came from which sources. I'll drop a note to Victor, because I'd like to know myself and it's an excellent question.

Yes, I've read Corso's book. A few weeks ago I had a long conversation with the guy who ghost-wrote it (the same guy, incidentally, who interviewed George Hoover, the ex-Navy guy who was about to slide into Alzheimer's – see my post mentioning that a while back).

He said that Corso was pretty elderly at the time and it was a challenging assignment in some ways. Corso would forget things and get things a little confused sometimes, and then mention things he'd never mentioned before, and be unable to find the documentation he had, and so on. He also couldn't stick at it for long periods at a time because of his health and energy. My contact (I don't know if he's named in the credits – let me know) said it was quite hard work and took much longer than he'd initially thought it would.

This is interesting, because he told me this after I'd said that I thought Anon was probably elderly and this was a factor that might have been overlooked by many. He said he fully understood, and then recounted first his Corso experience and then his interview with Hoover (who was similar). It's worth thinking about; it would explain a lot.

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I'm glad to see you posting.

This is my first post into this thread and most likely will also be the last. This is not because I'm not interested...on the contrary, I have read all of the 80+ pages and listened with interest to the podcast interview you have done.

I applaud your continued willingness to stick with ATS, regardless of the few immature and senseless posters which decided to contaminate the thread with baseless criticisms, veiled threats and vitriol.

Be assured there are many like myself who are grateful for the time you give us in contributing such a large volume of information.

If I was able to add to the discussion in a meaningful way, you may see me post again. Otherwise, I, like many, many others, will be silently watching the developments on a daily basis.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I really dont know what to make of this, already know the information or speculation, i suppose i'll just have to wait for anything new.
Cant stand the drip, drip, drip.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I don’t get it, No One has commented on my theory…. and everyone is bored to death, too…

What’s with that??

Again, for Serpo to fit the numbers given, there has to be another, as yet undiscovered star, right? ZR1 and ZR2 are too far apart from each other….

I’m proposing that there is one of these things::

www.universetoday.com...

a Jupiter sized star, orbiting ZR(1 or 2)

Serpo orbits the Jupiter sized star, both orbit the primary, along with Otto, Silus, and three other planets…

www.torbtown.com...

hell, everything could orbit the primary, leaving a system very much like our own…

If this is insane then tell me I’m barking up the wrong tree, but this seems to me to be a lot simpler, smoother and easier than what Bill proposed…

okay
rock on
twj

[edit on 19-1-2006 by torbjon]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Be assured there are many like myself who are grateful for the time you give us in contributing such a large volume of information.

If I was able to add to the discussion in a meaningful way, you may see me post again. Otherwise, I, like many, many others, will be silently watching the developments on a daily basis.

Thank you.

I agree with this sentiment, and I believe I will take the same approach and step back into the crowd for a bit until any new information comes out. Also, meanwhile, I'm planning on doing some digging through the FOIA requests...was hoping to get any more information on that, thought for sure someone else would have already discovered something on whether anything came of those. I just hope Anon, whoever he is, can come through for all of us who believe in true final disclosure, if that is what this is.

Thanks to those posters who have so intelligently and meticulously sifted through the data and given some great analysis to this point. Hopefully we'll have more in the near future...

Adieu,
rdube02

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by torbjon
Again, for Serpo to fit the numbers given, there has to be another, as yet undiscovered star, right? ZR1 and ZR2 are too far apart from each other….

torbjon - I like the theory, but that would mean Serpo is a planet orbiting an undiscovered star within another system? A smaller star system orbitting a larger star system? Are there any such star systems currently discovered that are set up this way...and is it even possible? I'd think the larger star would not allow Serpo's orbit around the smaller star...doesn't seem like the physics would work?

Okay...really going to back into the crowd now..just wanted to respond to you torbjon - I did read your theory before, just didn't have a chance to review the site.

-rdube02

[edit on 19-1-2006 by rdube02]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by celticniall
From Anonymous Post 5:

Just a thought came to me while re-reading the Serpo site.
In Post 5 Anon. states that he is awaiting sanction from past and present officials involved. He then states he is attempting to “move ahead with our plans”.

Does this mean that at this point he doesn’t have any permission or sanction to release this yet?

This is troubling to me….is he assuming he will get sanction from both past and present officials? Is he beginning to release a kind of background and summary of the information he wants to release? He mentions “hurdles” to overcome and he is debating whether it is a good or bad move to use a website to post the information.

This is written before the website is created….he has sent Victor five separate emails of info before the website is mentioned. What are these hurdles?

I am just wondering whether he has received back word on the request for sanction and the answer is no. What if he has been told that officially there is no way that either the past or present officials can sanction the release of the “final report” to the public? That would explain the silence.

Finally, what gives me hope is that Anon also states in the same Post 5 the following:
…”if Plan A doesn’t work, maybe Plan B might”.

So maybe he has planned for this answer from his officials, and now is trying to find another way to get the information out. Maybe this is what is taking so long. Maybe his source of information has been silenced by the officials.

There is another interesting part of this Post 5:
Discussing releasing 100 key pages to “key individuals”…Two Doctors….mentions that it important to have at least one of these docs on board….for “credibility” and explaining the math……
Do we know who this doctor may be? Sounds to me like it may be a doctor of physics or math.
Do we know if this happened, or has Mr. Ryan heard of this?
Mr. Ryan:
Do you know what “Plan B” might be, or if there may be another direction that this release may take?

Finally I have a question regarding something else that Anon posted also from Post 5:

Quote from serpo.org:
2) One of the principal home-based scientists (astronomer) contracted to assist us was Dr. Carl Edward Sagan. Initially, he was the biggest skeptic of the group. But as information was slowly analyzed, Dr. Sagan came back to the middle. I can't say he fully accepted every single piece of data, but he did agree on the final report.

What is this final report?

Also from Victor Martinez at the end of Anon's Post 5:
CONNECTING THE DOTS: "Project SERPO's" final report was written in 1980 with Dr Sagan having been brought in half way through the project.

Is this the report that Anon is getting his information from? How does Victor know about "Project Serpo" final report or when it was written.

Mr. Ryan:
Do you know or have tyou seen this final report?

I want to see this "final report".

Hi, celticniall –

I think these are all excellent points. I have no answers. It all underlines the fact that we don't know the contect in which Anon is operating, or the difficulties he's facing. From what he says, he certianly gives the impression that (a) he's not working alone, and (b) different strategies have been discussed. It seems entirely plausible that assistance once promised has been withdrawn... or that there has been any other combination of factors occurring we might imagine which would otherwise belong in an X-Files episode or a John le Carre novel.

No idea about your question re the doctor, I'm afraid. The "final report" he's referencing is (as I understand it) the 3,000 page report first mentioned not by Anon but by Paul McGovern in his initial supporting message: www.serpo.org... . I think we'd all like to see it!

The website was apparently first suggested by Bill Hamilton (a researcher on Victor's list). That's where I picked up the idea from and was the first I'd thought of it. The more I dwelt on it that day, the more important I felt it was. I suggested the idea to Victor, and he advised me to go for it. Anonymous subsequently relayed a private message to me via Victor expressing his thanks.

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
I'm glad to see you posting.

This is my first post into this thread and most likely will also be the last. This is not because I'm not interested...on the contrary, I have read all of the 80+ pages and listened with interest to the podcast interview you have done.

I applaud your continued willingness to stick with ATS, regardless of the few immature and senseless posters which decided to contaminate the thread with baseless criticisms, veiled threats and vitriol.

Thank you.

Thanks, masqua – I appreciate that, and good to hear from you. It's useful for us all to be reminded that we're on stage here and that there's an extremely large audience watching quietly but very attentively all around the world. All of us are on view.

SkepticOverlord told me in an e-mail this morning that there had been 1,000 downloads of the Serpo podcast... I was astonished. There are a LOT of people following this forum!

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Hi Bill thanks for your continued presence on this forum, although I haven't posted for a while I have been following proceedings with great interest.

I have a question for you, which hopefully will not get me in trouble with the Mods as that is not my intention, it was just something I was curious about, that may add something to the discussion.

I happened to catch Victors list that EBE1 posted and agree with the reasons for which he was banned and the list removed completely so I will not be mentioning any names. There was a certain Doctor on the list though, who caught my eye, who has had a lot to do with the whole 'Disclosure Project' over the past few years (hopefully you can guess who I mean) and I was wondering If he had had anything to say on the whole Serpo matter? Over the years he has come into contact with many people from Government and Military backgrounds who have been very open in discussing what they know on the UFO subject, so I thought maybe he might have heard something in the past, even just a whisper that may may bring another angle to the discussion, and even another grain of evidence pointing towards this being true which I am hoping it is.

Before I get jumped on for being a crackpot, I am not saying I believe it is true I am just open to the fact that it maybe, just maybe there is some truth to it!

Thanks again for your time Bill, hopefully the few people on here who seem incapable of rational discussion will not put you off continuing to post here as it would be a great loss to a fantastic discussion

[edit on 19-1-2006 by Whiterabbit29]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
its cold out here alone in the cold ya know....

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Bill Ryan:

Thankyou for your reply.

Some things to think about while we wait:

Anon states that the Ebens had an army which acted as a police force as well without any visible weapons.

Anonymous is a Retired US Government employee. He has knowledge of the crashes at Roswell in the 1940’s. Therefore was he stationed near there and was involved in the recovery? Did he read about it years later?
He states that he did not know about the meeting of April 1964 in New Mexico where the EBEs retrieved their dead “comrades”. Why, if he was privy to Roswell information, was he not privy to this crucial meeting? It was at this meeting that info was exchanged via a translation device.

Anon mentions that he is not just getting his info from one report. He mentions the 3000 pages and “two sizeable volumes of other supplementary data”.

He states that criticism from sceptics “doesn’t bother me”. He is just “stating what the official documents say”

He mentions that the team spent “over a decade (our time) on Serpo and nearby planets”….did they visit other planets in the system? There is no more mention of this. Were they on OTTO as well?

After 2 years team lost track of time…so they managed to keep time for 24 months? Enough time to apply Keplars Laws and other scientific calculations?
They eventually lost track of time when someone forgot to change the battery in the only clock they had working…DOH!

Something that was brought up a few pages back was concerning me. It had to do with the Team surveying the planet, how did they map it in such a short time.

Anon states that the team included two biologists/geologists. He says that the first thing these two did when they got to Serpo was “map the planet”. Two people mapped a planet…how?
Here is a summary of the planet:
Divided planet in half, then each half into 4 quadrants….i.e. 8 portions of the planet.
Established “North and South Poles”..how?
Quadrant1 south: Rocky, volcanic activity
Q2 south: Volcanic rocks, hard mud, alkali flat, alkaline salts, some vegetation.
Q3 south: Badlands, arid, gullies, sparse veg., first animal spotted…armadillo.
Q4 south near equatorial area: desert, patches of veg, drinking water, Artesian wells?
Q1 north: “Little Montana” trees, Various vegetation, plants, Eben food grew here.
Further North: mountains, lush green fields, lower radiation levels than the south, North pole contained Snow 20 feet deep.

Now, as far as I can remember earlier in this thread someone mentioned the lack of animals that the team saw.
I read the Serpo website again and found that that the team found many animals:
During exploration team discovered “numerous types of animals”
Anon mentions three….an Ox-like animal and a “mountain Lion” and Snake-like creature.
No fish in water.
Eel-like creatures did exist in some water.
Also in Quadrant 3 of the south of the planet they saw their first animal. an armadillo-like creature.

I will post more when I get a chance. Sorry if this is tedious to some, just a way to pass the time and get more familiar with the whole thing. I would suggest that some members read the whole Serpo website before making erogenous statements.

These are just some things to think about. Like the fact they had successfully measured time for 2 whole years. Or that Two guys mapped the planet as soon as they arrived. Or that they had visited other planets in the ZR system.

Lastly maybe this is coincidence:

Paul McGovern states that the leader was a Colonel in the AF. Bill Ryan had contact with a retired AF Colonel who confirmed the story. Do you think he is the same guy?
Maybe not all the team members died……?

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It worries me that since 2005, there have been no other postings on serpo.org

Also, the site did have some mention of pics to be posted... still waiting.

It's like paying to see a movie and not staying to see the ending. Or going to a concert and getting kicked out before it starts... leaves you hanging. Not good. Anyone know what's going on?

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
rdube02:

Thank You! Thought I was invisible for a while there…

I see the system as much like our own… The information given says it’s one of the Zeta Reticuli stars, but not which one (ZR whatever)

ZR1 and ZR2 are too far apart to be the binary system in question, so there has to be yet another star involved, one that nobody has seen yet, which means it’s small and dim, like one of these things:

www.universetoday.com...

I’m guessing that if the outer three planets were sufficiently massive, they could keep everything in balance…

I think we’re having a problem with semantics… planets orbit stars, moons orbit planets… what do we call things that orbit moons? And the things that orbit them?? (and so on)

If the Jupiter sized star were just a planet, then Serpo would be called a moon, and we’d have a system almost exactly like our own. However, since the thing that Serpo orbits is on fire, Serpo is now called a planet…

Maybe it really does take pages and pages of Carl Sagan quality math to make it work, but it seems pretty simple to me… nuke Jupiter, call Ganymede Serpo, shuffle some of the planetary mass around, presto, binary star system with planetary bodies *shrugs*

www.torbtown.com...

or not *laughs*

again, Thank You for replying.

twj

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whiterabbit29

Hi Bill thanks for your continued presence on this forum, although I haven't posted for a while I have been following proceedings with great interest.

I have a question for you, which hopefully will not get me in trouble with the Mods as that is not my intention, it was just something I was curious about, that may add something to the discussion.

I happened to catch Victors list that EBE1 posted and agree with the reasons for which he was banned and the list removed completely so I will not be mentioning any names. There was a certain Doctor on the list though, who caught my eye, who has had a lot to do with the whole 'Disclosure Project' over the past few years (hopefully you can guess who I mean) and I was wondering If he had had anything to say on the whole Serpo matter? Over the years he has come into contact with many people from Government and Military backgrounds who have been very open in discussing what they know on the UFO subject, so I thought maybe he might have heard something in the past, even just a whisper that may may bring another angle to the discussion, and even another grain of evidence pointing towards this being true which I am hoping it is.

Before I get jumped on for being a crackpot, I am not saying I believe it is true I am just open to the fact that it maybe, just maybe there is some truth to it!

Thanks again for your time Bill, hopefully the few people on here who seem incapable of rational discussion will not put you off continuing to post here as it would be a great loss to a fantastic discussion

[edit on 19-1-2006 by Whiterabbit29]

Hi, Whiterabbit29 –

No problem. I've not had any correspondence with Steven Greer, and have no idea what his position is or even what he's doing these days. But I think it's another obvious question to ask: why didn't Anon go to the Disclosure Project? Others here may be able to guess better than I can, as I'm really not up to speed.

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan

Anonymous complains in his fifth posting: www.serpo.org...

I find some of the questions [from various list members] to be very disturbing. I expected thoughfulness in the responses, rather than criticism.

This evening, two months later, I found myself (exacerbated by tiredness) feeling precisely the same as he described. So it was quiet an eye-opener.

I wonder why he may have gone quiet, then...?

Best, Bill

Bill, if you are not the writer of Serpo and the accounts of "serpo" then why would you feel personally attacked when questions are prosed against the validity of the Serpo information.....

If you are simply the communication channel then you should have no personal attachement either way. The coulpability then should reside on the writers of "serpo" not you as a person who just has provided the forum by which the "data" could be shared on the internet to the general population.

IF I did not write the story then I can not be responsible for the ideas contained within. Therefore any questions that came about I can not be held accountable to because it is not a creation from ME, but rather of someone else.

However IF I did have some hand in writing the story then accusations that the I mave miscalculated something would be taken as a personal threat against my intelligence and my prior research.

So I fail to see how any questions could be "disturbing" and what is "criticism" other then checking the validity of a claim.

This one statement

I find some of the questions [from various list members] to be very disturbing. I expected thoughfulness in the responses, rather than criticism.

Sounds a lot like the Dan Burisch camp Don Deppler and the Golden Rule. In regards to Dont question my veiled secrets of desception. But rather give me only praise for my fanciful creation.

Objective questioning "criticism" is about weeding out the truth based on real data. As in the known Zeta star system, orbital body mechanics, cultural assimilation, wavelength and interplanetary communications,Radiation and thermal atmospheric transference, Chronological record keeping and great works of literature from our past.

Poe was a great, brillant master of the written "hoax".

He celebrated those few individuals that could read through his crafted works to see it from his point of few and he laughed at the guliable masses that believed his works for absolute fact.

[edit on 19-1-2006 by robertfenix]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
robertfenix

I think what Bill was concerned about was that certain members were attacking his integrity. I believe, as many others do, that Bill has been open and honest with the members of ATS. I hope he continues to be, and shares as much information with us as he possibly can.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I don’t get it, No One has commented on my theory…. and everyone is bored to death, too…

What’s with that??

I’m proposing that there is one of these things::

www.universetoday.com...

a Jupiter sized star, orbiting ZR(1 or 2)

Serpo orbits the Jupiter sized star, both orbit the primary, along with Otto, Silus, and three other planets…

www.torbtown.com...

hell, everything could orbit the primary, leaving a system very much like our own…

If this is insane then tell me I’m barking up the wrong tree, but this seems to me to be a lot simpler, smoother and easier than what Bill proposed…

okay
rock on
twj

[edit on 19-1-2006 by torbjon]

Thats is a great theory, and looks really plausible. However I am not any kind of astro-anything or physist so I do not know whether this is feasible. It would depend on a lot of math being right I suppose, and my question then would be.....would this fit into the model for life to exits comfortably on more than one planet in this system of yours?

Edit to add : Anon says that "1) Serpo moved around one sun only. The other sun was within the two orbits."...does this fit with your model?

Great work torbjon!

[edit on 19-1-2006 by celticniall]

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I'll bet my life if any pctures are released that they'll be inconclusive just like this whole story, c'mon you must be running out of carrots.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I wonder whether it would be possible to setup separate threads dealing with each release of the SERPO info 1-11 from anon.

That way we could disseminate and talk in detail about the contents of each piece of information and have the joy of a brand new thread if and when further info is posted!

And in the process hopefully water-down the non-helpful posts by some members, who feel compelled to attack,

What-da-ya-think?

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I don’t get it, No One has commented on my theory…

Sorry bud, I meant to and thought you did a good job with your animation. Just been a little busy.

Yes, if it is there it is a close binary star, and it has been theorized that one smaller companion star, roughly 1/4th or less in mass could orbit a larger primary star and have additional planets also. This would be difficult to "see" with hubble or another telescope. Close binaries are usually detected by a regular increase and decrease in light magnitude, that looks like a variable star. Recently a few pictures have been made with infrared of close binaries.

Your animation is also what I had in mind, but we really need an expert to look at this. Maybe you could ask cmdrkeenkid, who is our resident space exploration expert.

But the real question is can a habitable planet orbit along with a companion star? Remember, there are supposed to be at least two habitable planets in this system, which I find unlikely.

I just don't think we can prove Anon's description one way, or the other with the information available.

Bill Ryan, I'm glad to see you hung in there and continue to post.
If anymore munchkins bother you, just use the ignore button under their name. That's what it's there for.

Also, do you or Centrist, know if anyone has put in any FOIA requests for Project Serpo?

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join