It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Orbits:

Okay, I keep askin', but I haven't received a ya or nay yet... I'm assuming that folks just aren't seeing what I'm getting at, so I created a better graphic and an animated clip:

www.torbtown.com...

I think this notion is a Lot Simpler than what Bill proposed...

Can anybody tell me Why it couldn't work that way? And, if it really Can be that basic, then why the pages and pages and pages of super math to describe the system??

Okay, off to wade through .pdfs posted by Hal9000 hope this isnt the same batch from the fbi, what a fuzzy headache That was *laughs*

rock on
twj

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrossBone

In other words, is there sufficient, credible evidence to prove that Serpo is a hoax beyond a reasonable doubt?

I have a bridge Id like to sell you! Would you waste time proving that it isnt for sell? I know who killed JFK, and it was the driver. Are you going to prove me false? Come on now! How many times must it be stated about wild accusations and assumptions? What happens when you assume? What did the guy from Christine say to the car (if youre even old enough to remember the movie) SHOW ME!

Have any of you been shown anything that would cause you to believe that weve stepped a foot outside of our own galaxy, let own visited another planet.

Thanks for proving my point!

DOM YOM YO RING YA YO, DOM YOM YO RING YA YO!

minds are closing fast that their almost shut! no! someone hit the light switch! from, whats told to us in everyday fashion and history books and news archives..it said. we've only been to the moon...besides our satellites and such. Ats, has its believers that think there's aliens next door..but, most of us don't think that at all...if anything. "Looking into serpo or other conspiracy's is considered a hobby" people do it for the thrill...the challenge of putting a complex puzzle together....how many times, does it have to be said...that were not beleiving this. but, its here because we find in intriguing, lol.I just enlightened myself looking at alot of past posts from the site...being fairly new here myself. I realized that people jumping in and "flaming" because some talk "out of this world" because it doesn't fit in their meandering deamenor's...Sociopathic narrcisism! but, its normal here. and by, the looks of this...how long this thread lasted without "delay" seems quite the feet....but, because this notion, this is my last rant on defending the ATS masses..because, its the way it is...and flamers shouldn't be forgiven, but, forgotton.

Any, way back on track. Bill Ryan isn't David icke....thats funny. Maybe superman? eben=eden, eben kent...theirs been so many coincidences with this story now..its crazy. alot, of it is merely the human urge to find a light in the tunnel...Eben can't stand for eden..but, its already been discussed that Eben was the first name of supermans dad..back from page 52 or something...hmm..let me find a coincidence with serpo here..and make a big deal that its a hoax cause its familiar to something.

www.serpo.nl...

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
given the overall body of evidence even the sceptic measure of 'occam' says that the most likely explanation is the simplest; that being, what most people are commonly reporting is probably true, due to the evidence being so massive and internationaly corellated over such a large period of human history. it simply can't ALL be wrong. it is only rational to be open to the possibility that not only do et's exist, but they have probably, almost certainly, made contact during our history. from what we know of our history, and the machinations of our societies, cultures and our economies, we can predict that NOW would be the most constructive time to begin the gradual desensitisation programme on what has been controlled, up until now - the age of easier information transfer and international networks when the harder it became for past information to be centralised and maintained and controlled.

imo.

i think you will definately be hearing more from 'anon' and you will be seeing some images. soon.

imo.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Again, some of you posters are telling us -- the way that you think!

Sorry, but I have my own mind.

Stories, what stories, there are a billion of them in this World?

You mean Past stories of UFO's, UFO cases, UFO discussions, those stories!

Oh, ya, well, really, oh ya!

What are some of you posters -- Valley Girls!

People get sick in this World, and it is a fact that as you get older, you probably get sick more often, don't feel like doing anything today, and are more concerned about all of that -- not what is going on in this World, or what other people think!

Again, some of the posters here, must think that other posters only think as they do!

Anonymous is going to do what he is going to do -- it is that simple.
As simple as UFO's are going to do what they want to do!

Those spacealiens are not asking for your permission!

Never, ever have!

The only real way to prove this story is like all the other cases involving UFO's:

Go out and find them and then prove you did in the end.

That may involve -- going out to the Planet!
Going to other star systems!

Exactly, how would you prove it, if you were one of the people who went and discovered an spacealien species?

Hog-tie them and make them do it!

I doubt it!

Self-chatter in the head may also be the result of a delusional mind!

At least last night, I was sick, and still not well all the way today!

My supper now is burning!

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hi guys,

waffleprime, thanks for the laugh, I enjoyed your links and your exposure as to their part played in this hoax. ;-]*

What does it cost us to be patient and continue to debate the best story we've heard in decades (if true, then ever)? TIME; that's all its costing, no one has asked for us to dip our hands into our pockets and Bill Ryan has not purported this fabulous story to be fact.

This is were I find the level of cynicism shown by some to be OTT, sure you can have your doubts and express them freely but you're depriving other members of an enjoyable experience debating the 'what ifs' if you continually badger and harrass them for proof of something which they cannot be expected to provide.

Please respect other members' points of view even if it goes against the grain of your own beliefs.

Here endeth the sermon! ;-]*

Best Wishes

J

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I've been lurking for a while now and I think I'm ready to add my 2 cents to the cause...

What we know about Serpo:
Multiple authors
Multiple inconsistencies

The more authors of a text the greater the possibility for inconsistencies(duh). My favorite example is the bible. Anyone that's studied the bible from an academic perspective can tell you that there are a number of authors (each with their own agenda). Despite the inconsistencies, people still follow the bible word for word. The point i'm hoping to make is that regardless of how many inconsistencies there are, it is always possible for there to be a shred of truth among the nonsense. So we should not toss out the entire Serpo story at this time. Even if no more posts are made you cannot ignore the story completely because we don't have enough evidence to make a proper judgement.
At the moment, I dont know what the agendas are of the people who are leaking this story, but I have a feeling we'll find out sometime this year. The wait isn't too bad as long as we have a few bones to pick at.

*I know this is getting old Bill, but I wanted to thank you for you taking part in this discussion and being as helpful as possible.

Also, I hope the bickering of the last few pages doesnt continue because it would be a shame to kill a discussion of such high quality.

I'm out,
X

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Just one more post since it was brought up!

What happens in 2012?

Well, Gees, the Sun passes on about Dec. 23rd the Galactic Co-ordinates:

0,0,0!

Again that won't happen again for about the next 225 million years!

And yes, probably, those co-ordinates are our own co-ordinates.

It also can be found on any Galactic Map!

Perhaps, now, I will take a few days off, like Anonymous seems to be doing, for whatever reason.

I leave you posters to whatever discussion it will be!

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This is on the same subject but just take a few minutes to ponder these few things.

Assimilation

What does this one word mean throughout history. Think about the movies that have used this as a character development story line.

Dances with Wolves... what happened

What happens when you are cut off from what you know as your home or your way of life.

How many instances can you find in history where groups of people have assimilated into another society either by choice or out of necessity.

Now take a group of people and send then billions of miles away from "home"

Since according to Anon's story the TEAM ditched their watches and timepieces because they found it too confusing to keep track of time on Serpo in accordance to what they were used to and adopted the EBEN method of time. This is already the first step to assimilating into their society.

Then came adapting to their food, meaning the MRE's that they brought, (thousands of pounds worth mind you) were brought for naught.

Then comes language. Which apparently they attempted but were never really good at because of the voice box differences.

What about clothing, where is the adoption of EBEN clothing. Our "CIA: troops in afgahnistan took immediately to incorporating some of the local garb to not stand out as much.

We are to assume that every EBEN on the planet was well versed in exposure to Humans for it to be okay to see one just out of nowhere especially give the free regin the team had to explore the entire almost Earth sized planet whos population was a mere 650,000. A far cry from even the population of Los Angeles which is almost 10 million people.

The density of population is said to be in small groups of 1,000 some odd EBEN's. What kind of land mass does this take to cover for 650,000. The area is not that big to spread out those kinds of numbers.

This leaves the rest of the planet virtually un-populated. And with comments that there are no large ocean bodies like on Earth this leaves a huge amount of land to try and chart and take geographic data of. A team of twelve would take much more then 10 years, not having the use of satellite topography to aid them.

Transportation, since the TEAM pilots only got to learn on the "recovered" craft they would have no idea how to fly the helicopter contraption. Much less understand how to navigate around on the planet. Lets say you are on earth and have a helicopter but your team is going to chart south africa. A how long is the flight from here to South Africa B once you get there "will you not be tired and need some place to sleep". Taking 12 team members and gear etc must require quite the amount of room a large transport would be needed. Considering they would have no idea about the fauna they could encounter.

A Large transport then is not suited for close in mapping / discovery work and you would need smaller transport craft. Setting up an exploration base and examining a few hundred square miles could take a few weeks, now multiply that a few thousand times over and your stay become much longer then 10 years to have an understanding of the totality of what makes up SERPO.

Remember this is not 2005 but 1965 and they are not doing fly overs with sophisticated spying gear to be analized by a team of experts trained in photo recon. Nor expert geographic topography people capable on identifying "alien" landstructures whos formations we would have never seen before.

This brings us right back to assimilation. No recourse for them to abort their mission. Why not maximize their advantage on convince the EBEN's that they could over-run earth and that the resources could be theirs for the taking.

Surely some insider military information in regards to force capabilities and ally axis country information could prove to be quite usefull to the extent that you could command the control of entire territories and be deamed the human zoo keeper if you so pleased.

The EBEN's were searching for planets that had resources like their homeworld yet were extremely docile in manner. (YET they managed to totally anihalate their enemies by not only destroying them but their enemies home planet as well). A docile race would not be able to find and capture a new home world with the resources that they are looking for if that world is already inhabited.

So which is it. A docile alien race would be open to being manipulated by war like humans.... (and please do not say how loving the team were.. they were trained military people and humans at heart are very war like...)

Like I said there are many examples in history about people assimilating into a society and then becoming the enemy within....

Just think about what happened on 9/11

Something to think while you maintain that this "story" is even in the realm of truth.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Facts on "thee" serpo Story:

1.Victor Martinez is not Victor thorn.

2.Bill Ryan is not David Icke

3.The Goverment has been visiting the serpo website, though its unclear wether its for entertainment or Genuine Interest on disclosure.

4.Victor's list has alot of "top listers" which is a threshold of the story.

5.Theory's of a Binary System have not been proven, and through physics
its been only speculated. with cans and can'ts but, no real proof.

6. one woman came back after the 10 year stint.

7. its not really known why the serpo crew never took Microscopes or calculators and such...or why they took alot of the equipment they took with them. though debates will deliver Multiple answers.

8. you can learn alot from this thread. from physics to 1964 Calculators. (who needs school?)

9.Ebens like vegatables.

and last, but, not least

10. Anon, nothing is remotely known about anon and his associates...or wether or not thier laughing over a hot latte at starbucks...or at the bottom of the hudson river for letting the dead cat out of the box!

[edit on 18-1-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Besides the usual members and their quality posts, I have noticed that in the last few pages this thread has detereorated because of several people who are throwing around accusations and insisting on how much of a hoax all of this is (repeatedly). I also noticed some name-calling and ridicule. Thats not allowed here. The reading here is becoming ugly.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeuceCyrenne
IMO, a hoaxer would have sent something to keep people interested, even if it was a simple explanation for the lack of posts.

Like many others here, I'm not jumping off the fence until I see more evidence suggesting one way or the other.

I agree with you on both points. There's nothing that necessarily suggests that Serpo isn't true and so many strange consistencies that it's been a very fun story to follow. If it's not true? I don't think anyone will be surprised, but until the door closes (as I've said before myself)... enjoy the ride

The fact that Anon has merely gone silent is quite odd for a hoaxster, in my opinion as well. Look at some stories that just SCREAM hoax!. In each case, the hoaxster thrives on perpetuating their story, unproven as it may be. If Billy Meier's media people stopped pressing their case, people would stop buying their photos and materials -- bad for business. If Dan Burisch's people stop claiming that Dan is part of MJ-12, spent years studying an alien, and found the origins of life on this planet on a hill conveniently located near his home in Las Vegas, then the books would stop selling and the DVD set that many people expect they will release under the guise of "disclosure" will be a financial disaster.

Pick a UFO story that most people are well-convinced is fallacious and think about it -- hoaxsters never give up until they're caught red-handed (Jonathan Reed, anyone?) Of course, Bob Lazar isn't talking about UFO's anymore... but then again, it's widely speculated that he "fell into" some government grant money and is running his own company -- United Nuclear. Was Lazar a hoax that went silent? Apparently, George Knapp of KLAS-TV still wonders... Hey -- you would too if this alleged "hoaxster" somehow came up with the funds and ability to build a nuclear accelerator in his backyard.

But Anon has gone silent. Hmm. Initially, it was his almost daily postings that made me suspicious, now his silence is making me wonder. Was he silenced? Did he "go dark" to avoid apprehension? Did he run out of materials? Is he sick (after all, for his story to be true, he must be of advanced aged)? Did his computer crash?

We don't know. What I do know is that hoaxsters never run out of material, and if Anon is part of a ploy to sell books, if he stops now it will be a very short one.

Rhetorically, each of you ask yourselves what you would believe if we've heard the last from Anon. If you don't know what "rhetorically" means, deny ignorance and look it up
But since the conversation here has gotten off-topic in the form of conclusory skepticism, while taking on an accusatory tone, lets each try and avoid the static and discuss the story with an open mind. As is always the case with these discussions, anyone who has already decided what they are going to believe is welcome to disengage at any time, if they do not have something substantive to offer the analysis.

[edit on 18-1-2006 by Centrist]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serpentime

Originally posted by mj 09
I haven't much to add except that in "Exempt from Disclosure", an informant is quoted as saying another exchange trip was to be made april 24, 1997.

What page was this on?

Who was the source?

I guess I must have missed it?

Thanks,

Serpentime

THis book was published in 2005 by Peregrin Communications, written by Doty, Collins( members of the aviary), and Tim cooper. If I remember correctly it affirmed a 1949 crash also. other tidbits, ebe 2 was here from 64 to 84, ebe 3 from 79 to 89. EBE 3 met with Reagan more than once and was possibly female.Shandera and Bill Moore were to meet "her" but did not crack the code to the whereabouts correctly.

Sanctum, great post! and Ebens is simply a nickname derived from EBE I believe.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix

Then came adapting to their food, meaning the MRE's that they brought, (thousands of pounds worth mind you) were brought for naught.

The team only brought 2 years worth of food which they consumed. That isn't for naught, just "naught" enough to last 10 - 14 years.

What about clothing, where is the adoption of EBEN clothing. Our "CIA: troops in afgahnistan took immediately to incorporating some of the local garb to not stand out as much.

Good point, but Ebens are physically smaller than humans, right? Though they'd have no problem creating clothes for the team.

We are to assume that every EBEN on the planet was well versed in exposure to Humans for it to be okay to see one just out of nowhere especially give the free regin the team had to explore the entire almost Earth sized planet whos population was a mere 650,000. A far cry from even the population of Los Angeles which is almost 10 million people.

My assumption is that, as a spacefaring race, the general population of the Ebens would have been exposed to the knowledge of other spacefaring races as well. Also, the Ebens set a date of 1964 for the exchange which was over 10 years from the original request. Could this time have been used to prepare the SERPO population for hosting 12 human visitors?

The density of population is said to be in small groups of 1,000 some odd EBEN's. What kind of land mass does this take to cover for 650,000. The area is not that big to spread out those kinds of numbers.

This leaves the rest of the planet virtually un-populated. And with comments that there are no large ocean bodies like on Earth this leaves a huge amount of land to try and chart and take geographic data of. A team of twelve would take much more then 10 years, not having the use of satellite topography to aid them.

I would think that the Ebens would have had SERPO mapped from top to bottom and easily provide the human team with whatever geographic/topographic info they'd need. The time spent exploring the planet would be more of a visit to points of interest than a full-on survey, because a full-on survey would not have been necessary.

Transportation, since the TEAM pilots only got to learn on the "recovered" craft they would have no idea how to fly the helicopter contraption. Much less understand how to navigate around on the planet. Lets say you are on earth and have a helicopter but your team is going to chart south africa. A how long is the flight from here to South Africa B once you get there "will you not be tired and need some place to sleep". Taking 12 team members and gear etc must require quite the amount of room a large transport would be needed. Considering they would have no idea about the fauna they could encounter.

A Large transport then is not suited for close in mapping / discovery work and you would need smaller transport craft. Setting up an exploration base and examining a few hundred square miles could take a few weeks, now multiply that a few thousand times over and your stay become much longer then 10 years to have an understanding of the totality of what makes up SERPO.

Remember this is not 2005 but 1965 and they are not doing fly overs with sophisticated spying gear to be analized by a team of experts trained in photo recon. Nor expert geographic topography people capable on identifying "alien" landstructures whos formations we would have never seen before.

Great analysis, but the Ebens would likely have all the terrain mapped out themselves. They'd lived there for several thousand years. The human team also had Eben guides, correct? It's not like they're truly on their own.

This brings us right back to assimilation. No recourse for them to abort their mission. Why not maximize their advantage on convince the EBEN's that they could over-run earth and that the resources could be theirs for the taking.

Surely some insider military information in regards to force capabilities and ally axis country information could prove to be quite usefull to the extent that you could command the control of entire territories and be deamed the human zoo keeper if you so pleased.

The EBEN's were searching for planets that had resources like their homeworld yet were extremely docile in manner. (YET they managed to totally anihalate their enemies by not only destroying them but their enemies home planet as well). A docile race would not be able to find and capture a new home world with the resources that they are looking for if that world is already inhabited.

So which is it. A docile alien race would be open to being manipulated by war like humans.... (and please do not say how loving the team were.. they were trained military people and humans at heart are very war like...)

Humans - especially military people - are also very LOYAL and caring about fellow humans. I wonder if in the team selection process, the administrators deliberately chose personalities who are more conscientious and friendly. Sending people with anti-social personalities risks ruining the cultural exchange.

Regarding the Ebens war - clearly the war decimated both sides. The Ebens took heavy losses and then had to live with the guilt/knowledge that they committed genocide (even if it was in defense). I've mentioned this before - how did the Ebens deal with the aftermath of their war? Did they become more consciously evolved and docile? Did they feel ashamed or guilty about destroying another race?

mod edit: Do not circumvent the censors.

[edit on 19-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Unplugged?
The reason this thread is becoming boring and people are behaving this way is because this thread has been "talked to death".
Nothing is happening with it so they continue to post hoping that some more information will be posted so they are just "fishing" for things to say.
It has become so boring that this is my last post on this thread and I hope many of you will do the same.
Maybe if everybody ignored this topic for awhile Anon would start revealing more information.

Centrist,
You started this thread so you can end it. Why do you want to keep this speculation going? This is crazy!

[edit on 18-1-2006 by MagicaRose]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I agree to keep an open mind.

I actually await the next chapter from anonymous with all of you, as it is a great read.

However the wait is getting long.
and magicarose is right. There is simply nothing left to talk about.

everything has been talked to death.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Inevitably, some of the Serpo story will continue to be re-hashed as new viewers hop on the discussion board. One thing I'd like to rehash is this:

[quote from Serpo Information page]
Distance from Sun #1: 96.5 million miles
Sun #2: 91.4 million miles

We've all had trouble with these measurements since the general assumption has been that this lists Serpo's distance from Zeta Ret. 1 and Zeta Ret. 2. However, could the 2 measurements actually be the perihelion and apehelion of Serpo to the 1 Zeta Ret. star that it orbits? After all, the Earth's perihelion is 91.4 million miles and apehelion is 94.5 million miles. By the way, if this has been pointed out before and agreed to by the audience, my apologies if it's an unnecessary re-hash.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I like speculating. theres nothing wrong with speculating. it makes boring times spectacular, when we could speculate on something. I speculate that we'll here from anon with in the month..but, I'm just speculating. Victor, might have some new info as we speak, in Speculative terms. but, we never know...maybe I should speculate on this abit more.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
enhancedesign, the TEAM talked about dividing up the planet in four quadrants and then assigning names to those quadrants and within those quadrants placing a basic descriptor of the type of geology present within. Like the bad lands and almost the entire quadrant was volcanos and lava flows.

I agree the EBEN should have had the planet mapped out being there for some time. BUT with a population of 650k is this really feasible considering the numbers that could be appointed to such a task and outside of the food/ gathering generation factory worker bee set and those too young to work and those that need to care for the young.

IF they had it mapped out already why then did the EBEN not say here is a map of the planet and places that we feel it is not safe to go to. Or here is some places of interest. They left it up to the humans to rediscover the planet as if the EEEN's did not have the forethought or interest to do so.

Lets say we are talking about manking on earth 2,000 years BC civilizied society with commerce are around at this time yet, do they have the entire planet mapped out ????

To assume that just because they were there for a 1,000 or 2,000 years does not mean that got around to a comprehensive topography map of the planet. They live in mud huts afterall and the only resemblance of technology that the average EBEN seems to posses is the communicator device that tells them where and when to work.

A civilization that was intent on looking for resources yet is almost clueless about their current planet that they reside on.

No mineral cultivating machinery no large strip mining operations are mentioned, no ore processing no foundery work.

You can not have a race of people that are both third world in concept and yet technologically superior to modern day science.

it is a unrealistic paradox that simply would not be possible.

Technology would be reserved for the realm of mystisim in that society. Just as ancient Rome was filled with knowledge that the lay man could not comprehend yet a select few, those of insight and intellect could make wonders appear that would defy all common sense of the practical world to the lay man.

The autorobotic cinema show created by Hermes, using gears and levers and cogs and weighted sand pulleys that moved entire scenes in and out of view. Seemingly under their own power. Whos ingenius mechanics lay hidden within the very columns and floors that supported the cinema boxes.

It is the lack of questioning that withheld the nature of the operation from the lay man. And probably witheld the advancement of science for many hundreds of years as it was looked apon as witchcraft and blasphemy.

The modern world only occured after very unique set of steps occured.

The society envisioned of the EBEN's is a slave society akin to the plantation cotton workers in pre civil war era America. Whos only routine was controled by the "master" who told them when to work and where to work and what to do. Even though living conditions in the masters house were much greater then that of the slaves. This divide in the class system eventually leads to revolt and displacement of power.

The EBEN did not appear to have a centralized governing body, but rather local tribal councils. Again something to the effect of the native american indians living in mud huts and have local councils to decide matters for the good of the tribe.

Where are the indian tribes now, do they still populate the lands with tepes and live in mud huts. Do they still roam free throughout the country side or did they eventually assimilate for the most part into the dominating society

It is the lack of information that causes the retreat of old ways and the assimilation into the new "world".

It was technology that in the end killed of the indians, it was the guns, the cannons, the ability to send information and postions and movements to larger and larger military forces that were sent out to needless slaughter them. Even if they had known the white mans intent, not having access to the founderies and guns and blueprints and mechanised industry and willingness to strip and mine resources from the land would have meant a larger and more ruthless use of forces to displace them.

A never ending cycle technology needs technology in society to maintain technology. Those that do not utilize technology in their society then can achieve technology higher then their society can support.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hello all, 1st post for me after lurking for quite some time. Greetings from the Netherlands.

robertfenix: you come across as an intelligent person with what appears to be some very insightful opinions but somehow you're forgetting a very basic thing.

You can't keep comparing something as unknown as another world to the earth and the human race. You're assuming way too much in your posting which makes it completly irrelevant.

When you compare a supposedly alien race to a human race you can't let your own knowledge get in the way of your imagination. Let's say that "they" can create things out of thin air or use their brain to fry your skull, that leaves you in the dust with your earthly technology and science. The human limitations have forced us to create our earthly technology to support our shortcomings.

You can never assume that an alien race has had the same type of evolution that we humans have experienced.

[edit on 18/1/06 by Tricky4u]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This is reminicsent of the Yahweh scandal!! But I can wait for more data more easily than awaiting a mothership to descend upon Vegas!!

[edit on 18-1-2006 by Jeddyhi]

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join