It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
*does a forum jig* altfuturama.ytmnd.com...

I love this place

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan

I'm a bit slow on the uptake, but I visited Serpentime's poll thread. A better poll than mine! Good work.

I completed the online poll:

D: Not sure.
A: An authentic "leak".

Best, Bill

Thanks for your vote!

I invited you to check out the poll a while back, but I guess you missed my post. (You're a busy man, lately. Didn't want to hound you...
)

As you saw, my results aren't too much different from yours... all over the spectrum.

The anonymous voters were more "open-minded".

Those who agreed to be counted were more skeptical...

[...BTW, you really poured your heart out back there!!

You're a gentleman for talking to us.]

Thanks again,

Serpentime

[edit on 15-1-2006 by Serpentime]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

ADMIN EDIT: This member has been BANNED for intentionally making false statements on AboveTopSecret.com. We'll decide later if he gets back in. Springer...

[edit on 1-15-2006 by Springer]

Being relatively new to forums - I am VERY glad to see that ATS won't let people like this get away with this kind of crap.

I was burned when I read his/her post admitting to his/her dishonesty.

Thanks, Springer!!!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
*bursts out laughing!*

First and foremost, I'm an Alaskan *smirks* there IS a difference. Kinda like those folks down in Texas... (biggest state in the union my behind, *rolls eyes*)

At least the person had the coconuts to tell us he was yanking our chain... of course he should be cut up for crab bait, but at least that person gets a point (a very small point) for coming clean.

Hey, I can't listen to podcasts... not due to any technical stuff, but because my daughter refuses to sit around and listen to a bunch of guys talking... (perhaps if it was a womans voice she would be more understanding... *shrugs*)

I'm curious about the one where they discussed FOIA docs on serpo...

Is there a transcript on line I can read or could somebody post a synopsis of it some where (or just email me one) ??

Thanks...

speaking of kids...

duty calls
rock on
twj

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Freely accessible information from the Central Intelligence Agency. Search for "sanitized" documents released under the Freedom of Information Act.

www.foia.cia.gov...

Another site:
foia.fbi.gov...

Still more:
www.fmcs.gov...

a few of the 42,400 links provided doing a web search for FOIA Documents!

Yes, I hope that teenagers do not have to blow off their forearms to develop new theories about Quantum Theory:
But then as the Forest Fire rage after fireworks lately in Texas and Oklahoma: (?)

www.newscientist.com...

Another old show on CoasttoCoastAM rebroadcast lately (originally 1997):
(Rebroadcast the other week now or so again

www.greatdreams.com...

Advanced Symbiotic Technology ??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just ain't there to help tell you anything about whether any such info is true or not! I just do not know!

I am sure that I do not know what is at Area 51 either!

I am sure that if someone can build it, it probably will be considered!

But that will remain the question on any of such information?

I just knew these electronic computers would not amount to much, as those scientists have not blended it with organic technology yet!

Old technology in the future!

Can't even prove the Shroud of Turin debate either?

I just hope that to gain support for anything, that people are not considering blowing up parts of theirselves to achieve any new Revelations or "Support" for any such Cause and Effects Events ?

Amoeba-Sized surely!

[edit on 15-1-2006 by AmoebaSized]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well after typing Scott Makufka (Victor Thorn) in Google and reading up on the results, including the WING TV website Shawnna pointed us to, I can say I hope to God that Victor Martinez has nothing to do with this guy.

He distrusts so many people and so many people dislike him that whether his opinion is right or not, Victor Thorn is about the last person I would ever reveal information to about SERPO.

I wouldn't be too suprised if Chelseafan1 was mixed up with some part of this "alternative" media war that is going on behind the scene. Heck I'm a Chelsea Blue fan so I need to say: ya can't go around trying to trap people with lies...the whole point of this site would turn into the same mud slinging ego-fights that exists in Victor Thorn's world. No thanks.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I wouldn't be too suprised if Chelseafan1 was mixed up with some part of this "alternative" media war that is going on behind the scene. Heck I'm a Chelsea Blue fan so I need to say: ya can't go around trying to trap people with lies...the whole point of this site would turn into the same mud slinging ego-fights that exists in Victor Thorn's world. No thanks.

this my same sentiment, I would like to know if it is him or not..believing isn't neccessarily knowing.but, I'm continuing to look, unless something new more important arrises...that I can get my grubby hands on

[edit on 15-1-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boogie
Well after typing Scott Makufka (Victor Thorn) in Google and reading up on the results, including the WING TV website Shawnna pointed us to, I can say I hope to God that Victor Martinez has nothing to do with this guy.

I can't personally vouch for this, but someone who knows Victor better than I told me that Victor celebrated his 50th birthday last month.

According to this source which appears to be quite reliable, Scott Makufka (aka Victor Thorn) is 43 years old (there is some basic math involved).

Also, some simple investigating on the web found phone numbers for Victor M. in California and Scott M (Victor T.) in Pa.

Right now, the likelihood of Victor M. being Victor T. is quite low in my estimation. Victor T. would be taking on a second nom-de-plume and have managed to acquire the necessary credentials to have phone service active and obtain mailing address in California.

Weirder things could happen.. if anyone comes across more information, I'd like to know. Otherwise, I'm just going to go back to waiting for Anon to speak up again

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Firstly I'd like to say Kudos to Bill Ryan for providing me with full access to the serpo.org website for the purpose of checking through the site's logs.

Considering I've previously mentioned that his behaviour in promoting the Serpo story could be viewed as suspicious, I was pleasantly surprised at his openness and, it has to be said, his trust.

The site has had many, many visits, as one might expect with a story of this nature.

Here is a breakdown of some of the agencies and organisations that have visited the Serpo site since November last year. The vast majority of these were in December and this month, January.

Department of Homeland Security
Sandia National Laboratories (Government-owned, contractor-operated facility with ties to Homeland Security)
US Customs and Border Protection
US Dept. of Defense Network Infomation Center
US Air Force Academy
UK Ministry of Defence
Federal Aviation Administration
and of course: The Defense Intelligence Agency

By far and away the most inquisitive of this list are Homeland Security and the DIA, with 31 and 27 seperate visits respectively.

The number of DIA visits certainly seems significant considering who is allegedly behind the leak.

Thoughts?

[edit on 15-1-2006 by Zep Tepi]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
[edit on 15-1-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zep Tepi
The site has had many, many visits, as one might expect with a story of this nature.

Here is a breakdown of some of the agencies and organisations that have visited the Serpo site since November last year. The vast majority of these were in December and this month, January.

Sandia National Laboratories (Government-owned, contractor-operated facility with ties to Homeland Security)
US Air Force Academy
UK Ministry of Defence

By far and away the most inquisitive of this list are Homeland Security and the DIA, with 31 and 27 seperate visits respectively.

The number of DIA visits certainly seems significant considering who is allegedly behind the leak.

Thoughts?

Nice going, Zep Tepi. And Bill should definitely be commended for his transparency and generosity.

Can you host or post your results for us to see?

On a side note, I had just sent a U2U to Bill in which I closed by saying I hoped you possessed either the tools or expertise to better check the origin of his site's visitation.

When convenient, can you please let us know how you came to this conclusion (tools, methodology, quantified results)?

I, for one, would be excited to see your results.

Thank you in advance.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Firstly I'd like to say Kudos to Bill Ryan for providing me with full access to the serpo.org website for the purpose of checking through the site's logs.

I had never met Bill prior to the Serpo story and I must admit that he's been as professional, courteous, and sincere as anyone I've ever met. My kudos to him, as well, for his openness.

Thoughts?

Just one. Every time I turn another corner and think there's a smoking gun that makes this story smell "funny", there turns out to be another reason to believe that the story is true.

Sure, we have absolutely nothing even remotely close to "proof" yet, but how many stories have stood up to such scrutiny without at least showing some serious chinks in the armor? Not many, I'd suggest.

We're a long way from Nirvana, but we're still facing the right direction. If anon would speak up again, this train could start moving...

[edit on 15-1-2006 by Centrist]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
"Thoughts?"
Yeah I have a thought.
Could it be that the visits to these sites were made by employees of those agencies unofficially? I mean how many people here view or respond on the bosses dime?
Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Interesting thread. I have found on the web the names and E-mail addresses of the people on Victors list. I would be happy to post the names but not the addresses on this forum if people think that is ok.

or

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EBE1
Interesting thread. I have found on the web the names and E-mail addresses of the people on Victors list. I would be happy to post the names but not the addresses on this forum if people think that is ok.

or

by all mean have at'er but, if your a hoaxer, one of us will figure it out
but thanks for posting and welcome to ats and this glorious discussion

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

or

I don't see how that is going to help anyone personally, or add anything to the debate on this saga.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
"Thoughts?"
Yeah I have a thought.
Could it be that the visits to these sites were made by employees of those agencies unofficially? I mean how many people here view or respond on the bosses dime?
Just a thought.

This is also something I brought up in a message to Bill, and definitely worth consideration. There are over 2 million civiilians currently employed by the Federal Government. Considering over half the population believes in the existence of extraterreistrial life, how meaningful is it that .667% of the US population could account for .01% of the web traffic (on Serpo.org) for a given month?

I have gone back and did find that during December 2005, the Serpo site received 39 hits (16 visits) from the DHS (the single largest origine of govt. visits), though I can only find one adidtional visit for the month of January. However, as mentioned above, this constitutes a very small percentage of the total number of visits.

How small?

While the Serpo.org website received 552,251 hits from 153,917 visits, only 39 hits from 16 visits originated from the DHS. Even when correcting for the number of hits & visits originating form the Serpo.org domain (55,224 and 1,480, respectively), this still represents only .008% and .01% of the respective totals.

I was only able to locate two visits originating from Sandia NL, and one each from the FAA and the AFA (from December 2005). Of more interest (to me) are the visits originating from the DIA. While I personally could not locate these, I look forward to a follow-up from Zep Tepi.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodragon

or

I don't see how that is going to help anyone personally, or add anything to the debate on this saga.

I see what you mean. It doesn't add a great deal but it does show the kind of people who are looking into Serpo. There are a few interesting people on there who one might not expect to be interested in such things and also a lot of people that i havn't heard of and it might be interesting to know who they are. Whether it is usefull or not wasn't really the point I was making. I was more wondering from a moral point of veiw is it right to post the names from a supposedly private list?

[edit on 15-1-2006 by EBE1]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

or

I do NOT believe that is appropriate.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   

US Air Force Academy
UK Ministry of Defence

Speaking as someone who has done a lot of tracking down of perps (in the form of hunting spammers and scammers as part of a "white hat" team), I think those are just fans or people who were passed that info and looked into it on the "oh geez, Marge... you wanna see how stupid people get?" basis.

Having lurked on the fringe of the hacker community in my time, I can say that any investigator with real investigation on their mind would and can easily pick up a very innocuous IP addy through a number of semi-legal ways. They've got their own geeks. If there were investigators there, they'd be coming through something as ridiculous-appearing as a common AOL dialup IP.

Not boldly tromping in with a .mil, .gov addy. That just tips the hand.

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join