It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
baka tribe

yea i agree with you, i mean he did say that the aliens have a daily plan so maby time was already aranged for them by the council. thats why they have no use for it.

you kno what is really strange, the society that the aliens had was almost communist.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
baka tribe

They are a real lot, check it out: www.pygmies.info...

If you've ever heard that music by Deep Forest, it's all samples from a CD of recordings this guy made of the Baka tribes traditional music. Deep Forest just cut it all up and made it into pop music - which apparently was deeply offensive because it's like taking a Gospel Hyme and slicing the words into a random order for the sake of a beat.

That's the best i could think of on the spot but there's quiet a few nomadic tribes still getting around which don't even touch on our way of living.

I guess if there's a council and an order on this Eben planet, it could be one which operates independently to the whole in some regard in order to keep the place flowing. Earth could be similar if we didn't put power hungry people in charge of everything.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The thing I find strange about this exchange program is the length of time. Do you really think people would be sent out for a ten-year stay on the first trip? I don't think so. Even if it takes 9 months to get there, the first stay would be a short one to start, maybe a month or two, then gradually work up to maybe a year. To go to some other unknown planet and expect to survive ten years is expecting too much.

Also there is no mention of collaboration with any other Eben scientists. I would think there would be some around, if they have achieved space travel. This would be a more efficient use of time, rather than learning everything from scratch.

I find this story interesting, and I think it would be great to have Anonymous as a guest, but I have my doubts about the story. As others have said, there could be some truth to it mixed in with a lot of disinformation.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Yes, ZZZ, you are correct that this is a rather odd thing for the site to include as a point of "evidence" or "consistency"...but let's stay clear on something...

this is NOT an account from Anonymous. This is a secondary account that other members of the email list keep referencing in connection with what Anonymous is stating.

Clear.

I understand that it is not Anonymous stating this, but rather a book BUT...the website seems to want to "prove" the case by building a pattern of credibility. The is pretty much the reason for the "Consistancy" page. To say here is Anonymous' story and the here is something that matches that story or at least casts a shadow of credibility.

My only point is that just like a lawyer cross-examination, the book conflicts itself and therefore can't be used as a credible "witness."

I agree that it doesn't prove if Anonymous' story is linked to a book or anything, but that particular book quote is questionable.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'd like to believe it, but the inconsistencies are so numerous, it just smells like a load of horse excrement to me.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

I agree that it doesn't prove if Anonymous' story is linked to a book or anything, but that particular book quote is questionable.

Z3pO - we see it the same.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
First off I have to say thank you for your input Valhall I respect your thoughts and comments with the utmost of consideration. I know sometimes my thoughts do not come across clearly as I am running through words my fingers sometimes type words other then my thoughts... But let me address a few things

Translation, the "team" gets there then learns how to translate the EBEN language for the most part yet, for a good portion of 5 years prior to their trip the govement has been communicating with the EBEN through a device that EBE #1 showed them how to use and over time they developed a loose translation of the EBEN written alphabet tablet, close enough to correspond with landing co-ordinates and dates and times for the "visits".

I believe this is wrong. Unless I'm missing something, the device to translate Eben and English into text was not supplied to Earth until April 24, 1964 - a few months before the 12 left on their journey.

The first crash and subsequent EBE #1 occured in 1947 and if this account would be true that EBE #1 died in 1952 then he was around 5 years, during which time he showed the Goverment how the communicator operated. He sent signals to their home planet "SEPRO" trying to arrange the visitation and ultimately setting up the condition of the "TEAMS" visit. After he died our scientists tried using the communictor over the next 12 years with limited success. It was near the time of his death or soon after that the translators (on earth) translated the message from his planet saying the landing party would not arrive for another 10 years or more. During this time frame both planets exchanged different sets of data with limited understanding of by each side. Finally near 1963 we had a pretty good handle on most of their information, But they on the other hand found our langauge too confusing and difficult beyond basic noun and pronouns

The time frame from the first visit then the EBEN decide at that time that they would not take the team but on an additional visit, I think they said was 5 months later in 1964 yet even when that ship arrives the travel time back to SEPRO takes 9 months, which would mean the second ship would have had to leave already from the home planet to earth prior to the arrival of the first inteded ship to pick up the "team".

This statement is based on the assumption Earth would have been notified that the ship was already on its way. That's not necessarily a valid assumption. It could have been on its way when the April 24, 1964 meeting took place. He states that the conversation in that meeting has not been made public yet.

... the initial landing party arrived in 1963 at which time they notified us that the time was not right to take the "TEAM" back with them and that they would have to come at a later date. But I believe if I remember correctly that the next date the April 24,1964 was less then the 9 month travel time it took to get here.(added, he said the "TEAM" was sent to some facility for 6 months and was to not have any contact with the outside world basically) Meaning the second ship must have already been enroute to earth at the time of the first proposed landing in 1963

These massive ships would have to have some sort of landing port on the home world I would imagine yet nothing is said of it.

Did they have a landing port here? If the Zamora/Socorro sighting is the same as the ships that arrived on April 24, 1964, then apparently they need no landing port.

It is already assumed that the "EBEN" do not have a facility here on earth constructed specifically for them to land in. Having means to land on or near our planet surface was adequate enough for a temporary stop.

The Landing port I mentioned would have to be on their home world "SEPRO" to refuel, load supplies, maintenance etc. I would imagine that these crafts were built on the surface of the planet and not in space as there was no mention about complex orbiting stations around the planet. A kind of way point before jumping on the interstellar highway.... added curiously enough this would have been an interesting tie in to incorporate the first star trek movie when we see the enterprise for the first time in the orbiting space dock.... he threw in so many other movie details might as well add star trek to the list too.... but no mention

They have complex industry and space travelling craft yet the live in mud huts lacking technological comforts such as modern cooking devices. Here is an advanced society that went to war with space partical beams weapons whos intensity is enough to blow up a planet yet they have no refrigeration or use any means of cooling for anything?

This is anthropomorphizing of another species. I'm not sure that being technologically advanced beyond our capabilities mandates they live in something of the Jetson style. Maybe they got smart enough to figure out little was better and conservation was the future.

added.. with the mud huts yet some technology I think he is drawing on tattoine as his reference... Star Wars the skywalker home in the desert, without the holographic communication device nor the modern electronic convienances.

So they have cars that levitate and have no wheels, interstellar space craft, particle beam weapons, yet there homes have no electricity, or signs of powered devices and they put there waste excrement in a small box in a room of their huts, no sanitation system, no running water, no refrigeration, no stores, no monetary system. Yet there is plenty of vehicles, which in turn must mean there is manufacturing of said vehicles which in turn means there must be machinery to produce these vehicles which means there must be raw materials manufactured into components to produce these vehicles which means there must be a transportation and distribution system to move and disperse these manufacturing materials and end products. Yet no mention of roads or transportation hubs. No accounting devices to track materials or to account for dispersion no record keeping no documents no filing, no personal tracking of data. And yet when the EBEN noticed that the "TEAM" was getting sick from the water they built a water purification plant. And due to the amount of waste that the "TEAM" generated they built a waste processing site. Without knowing what harmful affect handling the human waste would have on the EBEN. Building this sites must have taken tractors and building machines to erect these sites. But alas no mention of construction workers. And better yet after he tells use that the EBEN made these sites he later tells us that the "TEAM" moved to the northern quadrant where the EBEN found it in-hospitable yet the EBEN constructed a village for the "TEAM" to live in. So this begs the question then did the EBEN then transport food and the now human purified compatible water to the north for the humans and then return with some stockpile of human waste to be deposited at the human specific EBEN built human waste site......

[edit on 1-12-2005 by robertfenix]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Very good points all, robertf.

I believe some one pointed out that what little they learned from the first EBE might not have been adequate to be proficient in the language once they got there. And furthermore, when you look at the shortened amount of time the 12 were trained, a whole language would not be taught to proficiency for them.

The other points are well taken. Especially the points concerning advancements in technology versus how they live. But I still hold out that the bar you (read that as we) are measuring that against is our own earthly and materialistic nature.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone

Originally posted by Nventual
You'd rather them post with their real name?

Absolutely. This subject is so full of charlatans that it does require a higher standard than anonymous sources.

With the huge effort in keeping this information secret, I sincerely doubt that posting anonymously would save a person who knew the real deal about UFOs/ETs. Anything and everything on the internet can be traced. So I doubt that somebody would risk their lives by posting anonymously rather than giving a name out. Even posting through an unsecure wireless connection with a stolen PDA in a coat pocket wouldn't protect you from satellite image tracking from the original IP address. At some point, forsenic backtracking would get back to you. And I'm sure our governments do just that, or even more, in keeping this information secret.

The issue of compartmentalization makes it that much easier for somebody who had the information in the first place to be traced. Every person who is involved in this subject's cover up is most likely logged in the government's files. What they know is most likely very easy to come back to in the government's secret databases. Then its only a matter of interrogating the few individuals involved with the secret that got released.

Somebody who goes public with what they know with their real name and location immediately gains some degree of protection since outright killing or threatening them or their friends or family then has the possibility of becoming associated with their testimony. An anonymous person has no such protection that results from public visibility. The only thing done to people who come forward visibly is usually just a massive discrediting effort. I'm sure the people who want to come forward with their secret information know this all too well and know that talking anonymously is a death sentence.

That is if the information wasn't fraudulent to begin with. Anonymous sourcing is worthless in all cases.

[edit on 1-12-2005 by heelstone]

YOUR NEVER going to believe this but I did a WHOIS and i found something real interesting. it appear as if somebody is using a private third party to hold the data. This could mean that the government is trying to leak real information out. they are giving it a hoax appeal by posting conflicts and silly information such as the physics being different in other solar systems. it all makes sense
WE are going to have the president make an announcement in january announcing life on mars!

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   

And furthermore, when you look at the shortened amount of time the 12 were trained, a whole language would not be taught to proficiency for them.

But they had been in contact and using the communicator since 1947 almost 15 years. While they only trained the prespective 158 candidates for two years or less, choosing the top 16 in their specific abilities.... SOMEONE in the Goverment would have been operating the communicator and trying to decode the langauge and data being sent to it during the 11 to 12 years since the EBE #1 died. Yet they took a linguist, but this person was not the same person or persons who had been previously been operating the communicator. So your saying the goverment had teams of people working to operate and decode the messages for up to 12 years yet when it came to sending a person on the team this linguist was not one of them and had little or no exposure to the communication device prior to the team leaving to the alien planet...... sounds like someone forgot a whole in their story.

Thats like saying we have a team of nuclear scientists that have discovered how to perfect the bomb. But then when we went to go build a bomb we choose someone with no experience to put it together, someone who did not work on it nor made the discovery in the first place.... we just said here you know how to put together a conventional bomb build us a nuclear one.

add.. he mentioned that the EBEN said english was too hard and that the EBEN was much simpler. We had 15 years, I think your average teenager can learn spanish or a foriegn language in 4 to 5 at least enough to write papers and take test of terminology and verbal speaking. something simpler then english we should be able to master in 15 years. Hiroglyphics sound more complex then the EBEN's alphabet and we had just some basic lettering keys to help us decode it. In the case of the EBEN we had a living breathing entity that could tell us the root keys of their alphabet

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
given the scientists were top notch and trained specially in these types of complicated matters they probably did learn much much more about the race of ebens, perhaps so much so that it was not given clearence to make it into the main bo0dy of the report granting it the way above top secret clearance yet to be disclosed. and didnt someone say this guy was like 80 years old? wouldnt it be possible for him to forget large portions and or mistake bits and pieces of the main report?

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   

didnt someone say this guy was like 80 years old? wouldnt it be possible for him to forget large portions and or mistake bits and pieces of the main report?

Actually, that was me -- but to be clear, I only suggested that this person would need to be on the order of 80 years old, given that they would have been old enough to be working at a high level within government in the early 1960's (or earlier). There has been no disclosure with regard to the informant's actual age.

Also, I think he's working from some book, presumably the debriefing data which they allege consists of 3000 pages of material that he's supposedly sorting through, intepreting and/or paraphrasing, then posting answers and information.

At one point on the Serpo site, the informant states that he had been asked for "100 key pages" of the text he's working from, to allow reputable investigators and scientists to review and study, to assist with disclosure.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
there was no report, because there was no trip to SEPRO, there was no team and they never recovered a communicator. So there is no real document of evidence to refer back to or to miss factual data from because it does not exist.

You can not retell inaccuarate information from a fabrication.

Oh and the question about what DIM is, its simply the dialect interface machine aka the communicator... which does not exist.

an LT of todays standards where you type something in Korean and it tells you the english translation etc, only this was programmed with the EBEN alphabet and terminology and allowed the "TEAM" to enter into english and then show the EBEN the translation. Since the human vocal cord could not reproduce the audible tones needed for verbal recognition by the EBEN.

I bet you cant find that anywhere in those 12 posts......

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
This sounds like a stupid hoax to me, what advanced civilization will live in clay huts and sleep on crappy floor mats? They are supposed to be so advanced yet they can't translate english even with an IQ of 165 which is rediculously low. Why would they dance around like a bunch of idiots and worship a God when religion declines as intelligence grows? This is such a retarded hoax it shouldn't even be on this website.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Well the natural thing to do, if this were real, would be to summon the aid of one of those african bushmen that speak in clicks and whistles to be used as your communicator. To speak like that probably requires some fundamental rules that a spoken language speaker can't tune into and fully translate.

If this were real, I don't buy into this being the entirety of their civilization.
650,000?? come on... This would probably be a colony world of the EBEN.
I doubt they would be stupid enough to take aliens to their homeworld.
So they tell a little white lie, and say, here it is, this is it, this is all that we have and all that we are. I mean really, how are we going to bust them in a lie and say, no you guys are from that planet from over there.
This world may be their religious colony. Puritans anybody??
Technically they can say what they want to, and show us what they want to.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
This sounds like a stupid hoax to me, what advanced civilization will live in clay huts and sleep on crappy floor mats? They are supposed to be so advanced yet they can't translate english even with an IQ of 165 which is rediculously low. Why would they dance around like a bunch of idiots and worship a God when religion declines as intelligence grows? This is such a retarded hoax it shouldn't even be on this website.

This was also one of the main things that I didnt like about the story.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Very interesting "story". It does seem like science fiction though? and the story continues....almost like the TV series "24"

Who is Bill Ryan ? According to the site: "He was trained in Mathematics with Physics and Psychology (Bristol University, 1974), followed by a brief stint in teaching. For the last 27 years he has been a management consultant, specializing in personal and team development, leadership training and executive coaching. Major long-term clients have included BAe (Systems) Ltd (formerly British Aerospace), Hewlett-Packard, and PricewaterhouseCoopers. He is not and never has been connected with or a member of the military, government, or any formal UFO groups." If this is all true and authentic about Bill, why bother to support a "super hoax" - as he is the message conveyer?

Note that it is claimed: " The information began to be released in November 2005 by a retired senior official within the US Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) who calls himself “Anonymous”. Until he chooses to make his name known, this is the way he will be represented here. Anonymous reports that he is not acting individually and is part of a group of six people working together as an alliance. He is their spokesman."

Hence not a "one man show" and assumingly Bill Ryan is convinced there is credibility here.

Who is Victor Martinez? (Obviously someone in the UFO fraternity?) Credibility check?

Lets see how the "cookie crumbles". :icon('
'

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   

This sounds like a stupid hoax to me, what advanced civilization will live in clay huts and sleep on crappy floor mats?

Possibly, one who values needs over superficial "wants".

Or one who is ecologically conscious.

Were you expecting an episode of MTV's "Cribs"?

They are supposed to be so advanced yet they can't translate english

It's highly doubtful that a civilization from another world would have a latin based language; with no frame of reference, translation is not an easy task.

Take the resetta stone, we were at a loss for centuries in deciphering hieroglyphs untill we found this frame of reference.

even with an IQ of 165 which is rediculously low.

Rediculously low?

"Anon" claims that the researchers estimated this as their avarage IQ.

On the contrary, 165 is very superior, and and by some tests 160+ is considered an "Unmeasurable" genius.

I believe that currently our "human avarage" is around the 90-100 range.

So imagine what we could accomplish if every "average Joe" on the street was actually a "rocket scientist", so to speak, as fact and not just thinking they were

Why would they dance around like a bunch of idiots and worship a God when religion declines as intelligence grows?

Faith is just that, Faith.

A belief.

If and how they choose to practice it, is far from you to judge.

If this is a hoax or not, I'm not sure and choose to keep an open mind; but your arguments are definately the worst I've seen against it so far.

[edit on 12/2/05 by redmage]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   

and worship a God when religion declines as intelligence grows?

I see a lot of inconsistencies myself, but this statement is highly debatable. In fact there are some who would argue that eventually the advancement of society where intellect advances without spirituality, is certain doom for a civilization and perhaps one of the main concerns of our own. In fact it seems to me that all reports of supposed advanced beings do reflect that they have a belief in a higher power.

I can personally attest to the fact that there are many people with IQ's well above mine (and mine is nothing to spit at) have not had their belief in God shattered by their intellect. In fact, many have been brought back to Him because of it. So I certainly wouldn't use this criteria to blow off reports of a higher civilization.

Anyway, even though it appeared SO earlier in the thread was playing the role of the ultimate skeptic on this one, he is now taking steps to get ATS a first hand crack at discerning the entire thing. Kudos for that SO and great opportunity for ATS members! ATS at it's best.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
Anyway, even though it appeared SO earlier in the thread was playing the role of the ultimate skeptic on this one, he is now taking steps to get ATS a first hand crack at discerning the entire thing. Kudos for that SO and great opportunity for ATS members! ATS at it's best.

Agreed.

Definately ATS at it's finest!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join