It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by akabigfoot

Originally posted by waffleprime
also, he was called a liar. and openly insulted...though I understand the motivation of doing it "looking for answers" but, if I was confronted and in a sense vocabularily harrassed, I'd be frickin outta here to, even if I had pictures of "fricken" lasers and a chocolate covered jesus cruxified from back in the day.

I could not agree with this more, I think that the board members here have to look at this outside of an ATS perspective. The Serpo story, website and Bill's friends, contacts and investigations existed way before he accepted an invitation to discuss matters here on ATS.

I gave up on this thread at around the 190 page mark after the constant attacks against Bill Ryan and demands for answers to rude and aggressive questions. Throughout this thread people have been commenting and congratulating each other on how 'mature' the debating is here, well with a few exceptions that has not been my experiance.

a spade is a spade and a liar is a liar.

how many times did Bill say how wonderful the thread was here?

dozens

he volunteered that he enjoyed this thread, until some tough issues demanded tough questions.

the ryan-apologists are emerging. how many have the same ip? how many are from rons-org?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
"escaping" tp pther forums when the questions get too hot... humm does this sound familar... anyone.

Why YES it does, there is also someone else who uses this tactic quite frequently. Centrists you can share your thoughts on this one...

Who would that be...

Well Bill Hamilton for one, skywatch. How about Dan Burisch and Company, how many forums have them jumped closed and opened because of questions...

So many signs, yet most remain oblivious to the details.

well, maybe he just doesn't want to be insulted...plain and simple...especially in public eye on the open forum for everyone to see..its embarrassing...but, bursich and hamilton..bill hasn't been quick to insult back..and call everyone immature or damned us to hell for not beleiving this large tale.

looking at the situation from a far, it resembles every other hoaxers of the net down to a dime...except the goat sucking blood aliens with MIB love slaves. but, if bill were to come back to this forum would that change your mind fenix? pictures everything...it reminds me of titor..quite alot

thats alot of maybes.

also, just because I'm looking at this from a different perspective, by no means am I doubting that this is most likely a hoax...if anything I'm merely defending Bill's demeanor, cause he's a good guy...but, if I'm seen as a ryan beleiver/supporter HAVE AT'ER!

[edit on 6-2-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
proserpinfrmr,
Where civility ends, fascism begins. In my opinion, Bill didn’t lie but doesn’t have all the answers either. I believe Bill is in between a rock and a hard place. A little compassion my friends.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Can somebody please explain

I wont pretend to know much about scientology, so I guess my question probably stems from my ignorance of this religion/cult, but what difference does it make to the Serpo story, if Bill is affiliated with this group? and what are they going to gain by producing such a hoax/story?

Anybody who can explain this to me i would be very appreciative thanks!

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eben
proserpinfrmr,
Where civility ends, fascism begins. In my opinion, Bill didn’t lie but doesn’t have all the answers either. I believe Bill is in between a rock and a hard place. A little compassion my friends.

he said he compared ips with Victor. he didn't.

isn't that a lie? i'm confused. it's not the truth. it's something other than the truth. so it must be a lie.

no?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by waffleprime
also, he was called a liar. and openly insulted...

Have you ever been called a name or insulted on a discussion board? I sure have! It's part of the territory.

Do you think that someone who makes fantastical claims of an alien exchange program 40 years ago might just be accused of lying by one or two persons out of thousands who hear it? Regardless of the evidence he puts forth?

I'm sorry, but it's unrealistic to expect such a spectacular story is going to be greeted by everyone as a possibility, regardless of the 'evidence'. Some people are way more skeptical than others. There are doubters in every crowd.

I don't know why this thread should be any different than many others where people claim they have metal things coming out of their throats or pictures of alien spacecraft. If they are greeted with skepticism and decide to leave because of that, I really can't find much sympathy for them.

I would still greet Bill with respect and kindness if he came here, but surely he knew not everyone was going to believe him.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
ok so WHICH parts of this story do people thing are hoaxed?

These might help a little bit... the thread pace is picking up again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

One of the important parts:

It's still possible that Bill is the unwitting mouthpiece for the "hoaxification" of Serpo related the the change to Anon2 and the "firing" of Victor. Given some of Bill's proactive championing of some of the material, it's somewhat unlikely, but still within the realm of possibility.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
yeah, I have. I like being called names and insulted on here personally..its great *TEH PWNS* but, what about bill? has he haunted a forum before on a large extent? does he know that most forums are filled with insulting overtones with lots picture references?

www.ytmnd.com

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Bill Ryan has been PROVEN to be a liar with respect to the information he provided this forum.

He said he had confirmed that the IP's were the same with respect to the information he received directly from ANON, and the information provided to Victor when, in fact, he had not.

Then when he was offered a way to have the IP's verified by a neutral third party that both ATS admin and Bill trusted - he chose not to do that. Why do you suppose he made that decision? Could it be that doing so would, in fact, force him to confess to the charade?

Why don't any of you "fans of Bill" see this?

Now Bill has taken his Serpo ball to a new playground. Too bad, he had every opportunity to do the right thing and he has chosen not to.

This is not rocket science, folks.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by Shawnna]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
there's 3 possible reasons why bill chooses not to disclose the i.p. headers...and hence his lie or sorts.

1> he genuinely beleives he's doing the right thing by holding onto anons info and not showing anyone else

2>he's a hoaxer...there is no 2nd email and name. and is creating this for fun

3>he's put so much time and effort into it, that he's afraid that is might ruin his abundance of work if it proves false.

I'm not a fan of bill,I don't know the guy personally. I'm just trying to find a reason in everything. his lie, is part of good ascessment? what should I do? just say its crap, and eat my stew?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Shawnna & Valhall,
Strong minds extract all the information they can from a source weak minds find one little factual problem and discard the source. I think you two need to open your minds a little if we were at 1500 pages released I could see your point but we have barely scratched this itch. We just need a little patience unless you two have a crashed UFO that you are reconstructing and too busy for this I suggest cool your jets.

[edit on 2/6/2006 by Eben]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

We just need a little patience unless you two have a crashed UFO that you are reconstructing and too busy for this I suggest cool your jets.

who are you, just joined days ago to apologize for bill ryan, to suggest this of veterans of ats?

are you bill?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Shawnna & Valhall,
Strong minds extract all the information they can from a source weak minds find one little factual problem and discard the source.

[edit on 2/6/2006 by Eben]

This IP lie is only one of the facts Bill lied and Shawnna pointed out. The fact that he was a member of the Church of Scientology is another. Are these facts significant to the Serpo tale? On their face no. But all together, a lie is a lie is a lie - and when you can prove someone lied about one thing - everything else that comes out of their mouth comes into question.

I'd personally still like Bill to accept S.O. & Springer's offer and come back into this discussion. He has done a great job clearing his name before, I was very disappointed in him that he didn't do it again by letting Victor compare IP's with him. Very disappointed...

-rdube02

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Also, don't forget about Val's find (sorry, I'm too lazy to find the post)...

Basically, Bill said something on C2C which hadn't been posted yet.

I was initially taken aback a bit by Val's accusation of Bill lying, but Val provided the facts. The accusation wasn't just mere speculation.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I thought he was a member of ron's org and that wasn't a faction of the cos and isn't bill on the cos hate list? also, originally Bill never just never mentioned he had ties to cos, religin was the last thing on the topic of the thread. but, maybe a conversation went down privately? and then it just blew up on the open thread without being described no? I don't see anyone on here claiming to the world on this thread to be devote christans now.

So Bill lied. more than once? ok. but, does that mean he hoaxed serpo plain and simple?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by lost_shaman
I am glad this thread stayed open though , otherwise we wouldn't have got to see the cute little picture so completely and thoroughly discredited.

Just in case there is any doubt:
www.misterart.com...

Clicking the above link brings up a nifty little page that allows you to zoom in on the template used to create the drawing. There is no doubt... especially with this shape here: [.jpg snipped]

SkepticOverlord I'm just not understanding your point. Fair enough, it appears the drawing could very well have been created using this template.

OK.... and?? What is the "doubt" you're referring to? If you're saying that because there's a possibility the "Eben Object" was drawn using a template (presumably by a human, not an Eben), then = SERPO HOAX, then it appears you're not fully thinking things through. I don't believe Bill or anyone else made any claims about the drawing being created by an Eben. Or am I wrong?

This type of logic is the same used by the folks that attacked Bill and proclaimed HOAX when he suggested that the most recent Anon Posts could have been transcribed. Just as it's entirely possible that Anon's post were typed after listening to an audio recording, so too could the Drawing have been created by someone using an easily accessible item (the Template) to (re)create an Eben Object... from memory, from a drawing, from a picture...

The point is... NONE OF US KNOWS ANYTHING!!! That being the case, why continue to make such bold proclamations (and emboldening the Mental Midgets and their knee-jerk cries of HOAX!) without making an attempt to consider other possibilities??

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by proserpinfrmr

We just need a little patience unless you two have a crashed UFO that you are reconstructing and too busy for this I suggest cool your jets.

who are you, just joined days ago to apologize for bill ryan, to suggest this of veterans of ats?

are you bill?

I am just somrone trying to figure this whole thing out but obviuosly it scared somone here because they banned me.

Eben

[edit on 6-2-2006 by thorshammer]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I told Bill he was going to be double crossed by Bill Hamilton.

Victor would have given Bill Ryan's fabricated Anon # 2 entries to Bill Hamilton who was going to conclude that Anon #2 and subsequent posts by Anon #2 or Ver B or whatever you believe.

Then Victor would say publicly that Bill Ryan has been fabricated the later portions of the SERPO account and that the real "story" could then be continued to be told by Victor and "co-authors"

The only problem is the that the public domain is under Bill Ryans control. Thus the public "face" of Serpo had control over the release of the content.

Which now puts "Serpo" in a curious place if it is to continue with any sort of credibility.

As neither Victor nor Bill Hamilton have control and ownsership rights over Serpo.org

edit: Bill Ryan told me he did not know Bill Hamilton. Which in my opinon is a total lie on his part. Seeing as even in Anon #5 post it references a comment contributed specifically to Bill Hamilton that the "co-authors" should create a website of some sort to get the information "out there". Can we not conclude that since Bill Ryan is the "author" of said site and on Victor's list that he would not have interaction with Bill Hamilton even in regards to the discussion of the same said site.....

[edit on 6-2-2006 by robertfenix]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
yyxxzz,

its my understanding that so and the crew feel that bill has lied..and because he lied, that everything he says has the possibility of being fake.
its a rational defense ideal...but, its definitly harmful to peoples emotions.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorshammer
No, I am not Bill.
Eben

ok

but you are thorshammer (forgot you logged in under one of your other names?)

how many other names do you have here?

don't they ban people for that here?

tisk tisk

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join