It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If the mods do not mind, I do not submit this as an endorsement of any such product.

But, you all must believe that if I see the Ebens and they are real, I will definitly ask them in, and help me to make this game and story better:

www.gamespot.com...

I sure the Ebens could also help this story and game out!

Afterall, it seems the opinion that this game is the definitive game about all of it also!

So, where do you get your UFO history?

The Ebens could surely help out the humans here by adding some more to all of it, I think!

But in all, I do not consider anything as debunking this Project Serpo, simply because so far there is nothing to really debunk all that much.

I prefer to think of it as waiting, waiting, waiting, but whether or not this is actually considered "Disclosure" is the only question in the end that I am asking, and afterall, there may be a purpose to that question. Read the above for that description.

I did not make this game, I do not endorse any product for any particular use, nor do I have anything else to do with this game at all, nor do I sell it.

But some other humans are this Planet Earth really want an update that is to them an update on this Planet. Although that may not be possible for me to do, I am just concluding or assuming that perhaps some of this Project Serpo action would help that out.

And yes, as of now, I do consider that me and the Ebens could really have some fun discussing any of anything going on about their planet and the game.

Well, I done it, and whether it was right or wrong, I do get my data from some original sources sometimes, although that may not be what anyone else considered as data.

But then, I am sure I am just -- human -- whatever that means!

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master
Now someone correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Camp Perry located in Ohio ?

There is also a Camp Perry, Virginia

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master
Well...

Now someone correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Camp Perry located in Ohio ?

Not an inconsistency - Camp Perry is a Naval base in Virginia. The frogmen trained there...

Nice try though - keep up the good work.

-rdube02

[edit on 5-2-2006 by rdube02]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Is Bill Ryan Lying?

For those who may have missed it, I strongly recommend reading Valhall's post on page 219 explicitly exposing what may be a false statement by Bill Ryan on Coast-to-Coast AM radio regarding the Serpo story.

Originally posted by Valhall:
Please note that in the C2C interview on December 6th, Bill Ryan was asked by Noory if the 12 had contact with Earth while they were on Serpo. Bill initially replies "I don't know." An hour into the interview Bill states "by the way, I checked on your question from about an hour ago and they did have contact with them while they were there".

1. Bill repeatedly states in the interview that the only information he was privy to at that time was from the postings on Serpo.org. Well, Anonymous states that NO WHERE.

2. This kills the whole story. Because if the 12 were communicating with Earth (through some yet unexplained manner in which communications travelled 38 light years in apparently less than 13 years!

Val also has provided pertinent snippets of audio from the program.

At time index 4:03 of this clip, it sounds to me like Bill says:

“...and I have checked, by the way, your previous question, which you asked about an hour ago, that they were [his voice emphasis] in communication with these guys, when they were away [Noory seems to acknowledge this point with a vocalization]. Supposing they knew that they were losing track of time...”

I urge anyone and everyone interested in the truth about Serpo to listen to this clip and carefully consider the significance of this assertion on the part of Bill Ryan in this case.

I'm concerned about what that seemingly innocuous statement means, but I'm a skeptic.

Maybe Valhall's observation does not point to dishonesty. Maybe we're mis-hearing what Bill was saying – and apparently George Noory did as well. Maybe it's a mistake. Maybe we're misreading the evidence.

I don't know.

But Bill Ryan does.

Is Bill Ryan Willing To Explain This Discrepancy?

The only person who does know the truth about this question is Bill, and now, if the following is true, he doesn't wish to discuss the matter further with us:

Originally posted by lucianarchy:

It’s unlikely that I’ll make any more posts on ATS. They need to put their house in order, but I’m not confident that they’ll do so. I’ll brief Victor’s list on what’s been happening, probably later this evening.

Bill, you've gone to a lot of trouble to present your story here, and have demonstrated admirable patience and tenacity in doing so.

If this is truly about disclosure, now is not the time to clam up.

Please help me to understand what is going on here.

Please explain this and other inconsistencies in your accounts. You can put all these questions to rest, but only if you answer them.

A man of character does not run from the truth.

Bill, please respond.

Those of us who want the truth are waiting.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
To Ganesh 2005 (and also for attention of moderators/owners of ATS):

This is my first post here and probably my last. Firstly I haven't had an IM conversation with NS for months so that snip of a transcript is fake. I do wonder why you jump in now with this attempt to mislead people here and elsewhere. I suggest that you look towards Burisch and his followers (of which I do believe you are a member) for the origin of the fake transcript.

I request that the post which has my name in it by Ganesh be removed please.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by Xena_01]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
A Messy Puzzle

Originally posted by Xena_01
This is my first post here and probably my last. Firstly I haven't had an IM conversation with NS for months so that snip of a transcript is fake. I do wonder why you jump in now with this attempt to mislead people here and elsewhere. I suggest that you look towards Burisch and his followers (of which I do believe you are a member) for the origin of the fake transcript.

As far as I know, no one has been able to authenticate the "transcript", so it very well could be bogus, and I urge my fellow members to bear that in mind.

Knowingly posting false information to ATS is a violation of the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use. If that can be demonstrated in this case, then I would expect the staff to act accordingly.

But it hasn't been, to my knowledge.

It's not my call to make, but I think it's best for this discussion that all information provided be retained until the truth about Serpo and Bill Ryan comes to light.

Just my opinion, your mileage may vary.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I can confirm again that that transcript is fake. In the past I was friends with some who are avid supporters of Dan Burisch including Ganesh. Unfortunately they also know my name and happily paste it around the internet. Since I have openly said that I disbelieve that Dan Burisch is the real deal, I have seen an increasing amount of this type of post around the web.

Just be aware of them and hopefully understand their motivations for posts of this kind. I have no idea if Burisch and Serpo are connected but the fact that they (Burisch gang) try to link the 2 sagas is to me, suspicious. I'm tended to view it as free advertising for them, as all publicity is good publicity.

Post no.2 hopefully I can get back to my own private research now.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   

there were two major announcements. The first was headed ‘Late Bulletin’ and stated "A source which the IFSB considers very reliable has informed us that the investigation of the flying saucer mystery and the solution is approaching final stages.

The second announcement read "Statement of Importance: The mystery of the flying saucers is no longer a mystery. The source is already known, but any information about this is being withheld by order from a higher source. We would like to print the full story in Space Review, but because of the nature of the information we are very sorry that we have been advised in the negative." The statement ended in the sentence "We advise those engaged in saucer work to please be very cautious."

you know , this sort of thing has gone on since the days of old..ruff

The Antarctic Enigma

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Amateur Mud Wrestling

Just be aware of them and hopefully understand their motivations for posts of this kind. I have no idea if Burisch and Serpo are connected but the fact that they (Burisch gang) try to link the 2 sagas is to me, suspicious. I'm tended to view it as free advertising for them, as all publicity is good publicity.

I saw how it can get on GLP, and it's truly disheartening to see how petty and vicious things can get when people devolve into insults and accusations instead of scholarly discussion.

We have the same problem here. It got particularly bad during the U.S. elections in '04, and I almost left ATS for good because of it.

But the staff really is trying to keep the flaming to a minimum (and gets flamed for that, btw), and the fact that I'm still here speaks volumes for their success. It's an ongoing and difficult process, but it pays off.

I pray the staff and members of GLP will be able to do likewise, and sincerely wish them well with that.

Life is too short to waste on pointless bickering.

What? There's Time For Research?

Post no.2 hopefully I can get back to my own private research now.

Indeed. My advice is not to worry too much about all this drama (I'll take care of that
).

Of course, it's reasonable to seek to defend yourself when people post accusations about you.

However, it's also a fact that those who make a career of slandering others end up soiling no one other than themselves in the end.

I wish you success in your research – and of course encourage you to share your findings if they show promise.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Also folks need we forget !!

JOHN BRADLEY RUTTER (aka"Dr.Jonathan Reed") and ROBERT ARIA (aka Robert "Raith")

www.ufowatchdog.com...

Ok, I'm gonna run back in and check the score ,,,

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I keep getting scanned!!

Somebody is scanning your computer.
Your computer's UDP ports:
1025, 1027, 1026, and 1029 have been scanned from 24.42.210.248..

gName: Rogers Cable Inc.
OrgID: ROGER-10
Address: 1 Mount Pleasant Road
City: Toronto
StateProv: ON
PostalCode: M4Y-2Y5

NetRange: 66.185.80.0 - 66.185.95.255
CIDR: 66.185.80.0/20
NetName: ROGERS-BACKBONE
NetHandle: NET-66-185-80-0-1
Parent: NET-66-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Assignment
NameServer: NS2.YM.RNC.NET.CABLE.ROGERS.COM
NameServer: NS2.WLFDLE.RNC.NET.CABLE.ROGERS.COM
NameServer: NS3.YM.RNC.NET.CABLE.ROGERS.COM
NameServer: NS3.WLFDLE.RNC.NET.CABLE.ROGERS.COM
Comment:
RegDate: 2001-11-01
Updated: 2005-11-28

RTechHandle: IPMAN-ARIN
RTechName: IP MANAGE
RTechPhone: +1-416-935-4729
RTechEmail: [email protected]

OrgTechHandle: IPMAN-ARIN
OrgTechName: IP MANAGE
OrgTechPhone: +1-416-935-4729
OrgTechEmail: [email protected]

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2006-02-05 19:10
# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Actually RUFF I made note of it a few pages back when someone suggested that FT was all over Serpo.
Xena I wouldn't be too concerned as we've moved on concerns DB. Go back to your research and good luck.
Our concern now is as Majic stated the discrepancies in the C2C broadcast and the fact that Bill Ryan posted a sketch of who knows what and then ran like a frightened child.
And I still think there is merit(discrepancy wise) to the laptop mention in post #5.
Happy Super Bowl.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Well, without tangible evidence, on the face, there is a possiblity that the story, at least in part, could be true. But is it? Having just read through the whole story on Project SERPA, there are some things that are of concern. Well, anyone with a tad of knowledge about the military and some imagination could have written that. Also, the tone of the diary entries makes me question its authenticity. But there are other things that seem out-of-place. It is specific, indeed, but vague too. Ebe2 smells of a made up character. Also, why would these creatures use "needles" to inject medicine into the sick? If they are that advanced, and they are, it is an incredible coincidence that they use the same conventional means to deliver medicine as us. However, perhaps they were just trying to mimic the way we administer health to reduce complications.

Also, according to Anonymous, the information he is posting is from the 3000 page briefing on the mission. Why not just post the whole document? Or, if it is from memory, it still smells bad. Military briefing documents are so detailed and specific that the info provided to us should be much more detailed and specific. Instead, it reads like a brief executive summary. Perhaps that is the mandate though.

Once again, we require Pictures, names, actual scans of the diary, documents, etc. Having information releayed to us like this just smells bad and puts us all in a difficult spot: the sceptical spot that will go on to infinity.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hi RUFFREADY,

yep, you guys have come out at last!

What now??

J

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
I keep getting scanned!!

Mod Edit: to remove BIG Quote

[edit on 5-2-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hi guys,

RUFFREADY is quite correct Fortean Times have orchestrated this whole hoax. mark will no doubtedly tell us how he has kept us believers captivated.

J

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hi guys,

Well done Val & SO,

I take it you've been pinging RUFFREADY's addy? You've just pushed the right button and blown SERPO out of the water. WELL DONE!!

J

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Mod Edit: Please STOP posting off topic comments in this thread.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I just finished dragging my eyeballs through the 7 pages of posts since the posting of the (undefined) eben object diagram.

www.serpo.org...

When I saw the diagram, parts of it looked very familiar. So I had my hubby; the geek of all trades, look at it -to help me remember where I'd seen the "toilets" before. This is what my darling husband had to say about it:

"The first mistake some of you have made is one of scale. The "toilets" are obviously mounting holes that you can see on any piece of equipment designed to be mounted to a wall. (i.e. a telephone, smoke detector, or my prime candidate, a replacement programmable home thermostat.)

The long rectangles with the hexagons inside them are wiring connectors that would connect the thermostat to a furnace. The top grouping of 3 would be for ground, heat and fan. The lower two would be for the a/c.

The round items to the right are coin batteries used to retain the settings in the event of a power failure.

The rest of the items are more than likely representative of the connections to the circuit board that controls the thermostat itself.

Mind you, we're talking about the back plate that mounts to the wall."

I bring this up because there has been some discussion as to whether this diagram is a hoax or not, is something or nothing, etcetera. After all, I joined ATS to learn new things and hopefully contribute a little knowledge in return.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gingerlad
RUFFREADY is quite correct Fortean Times have orchestrated this whole hoax. mark will no doubtedly tell us how he has kept us believers captivated.

Interesting, is this the next "chapman" to take credit, or has someone finally proven who's behind serpo?

[edit on 2/5/06 by redmage]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
BusyMind, thanks to you and your hubby for that input.
I know exactly what you're talking about.

One thing that bothers me is that the 3 'toilets' aren't all facing the same direction. Wouldn't they have to be for them to work as your DH suggests?

Interesting ideas.

new topics

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join