It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Fun with SERPO !!

S=SIGMA:is the project which first established communications with the aliens and is still responsible for communications.

E=EXCALIBUR : is a weapon to destroy the alien underground bases. It is to be a missile capable of penetrating 1000 meters of Tuff/hard packed soil such as that found in New Mexico with no operational damage. Missile apogee not to exceed 30,000 feet AGL and impact must not deviate in excess of 50 meters from designated target. The device will carry a 1 megaton nuclear warhead.

R= REDLIGHT : is the project to test fly recovered alien craft. It is conducted at AREA 51 (DREAMLAND) in Nevada. It was aided when the aliens gave us craft and helped us fly them. The initial project was somewhat successful in that we flew a recovered craft but it blew up in the air and the pilots were killed. The project was suspended at that time until the aliens agreed to help us.

P = PLATO : is the project responsible for Diplomatic relations with the aliens. This project secured a formal treaty (illegal under the Constitution) with the aliens. The terms were that the aliens would give us technology. In return we agreed to keep their presence on earth a secret, not to interfere in any way with their actions, and to allow them to abduct humans and animals. The aliens agreed to furnish MJ-12 with a list of abductees on a periodic basis.

O= OPERATION MAJORITY is the name of the operation responsible for every aspect, project, and consequence of alien presence on earth.

Of course there are other CODE WORDS you can use . I just picked these.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It seems like all respect has been lost for this thread... this topic... and for the Mods words of advice... Where do we go from here if people have already made up their minds 1/30,000 through the story?

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by dgoodpasture what about the story? What about the facts? FACTS...

there are no facts. just a story culled from a bunch of sci fi movies and some well known ufo stories.

the story was shredded, in my opinion, and the continuation of posts seem to be desperate attempts to keep the story alive.

C'mon now... surely you understood I meant the facts of the story... not the facts that only YOU believe in. Let's stick to the story, not all of this outside noise that keeps getting thrown in.

Where is neutrality when discussing such a subject? Where is multiperceptionality? Where are these things? Does anyone actually want to review the story for what it's worth? Or will this all end up sadly boiling over in a shouting match of opinions before evidence is ever presented.

Peace and love,
David.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I'm not trying to attack, rather point out that I think there are several assumptions here.

I agree, which is why I put " " around the word facts. I should have used the word assumptions.

-O

[edit on 5-2-2006 by The Big O]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Please the BIG QUOTES are getting kinda...well...BIG....

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucianarchy

I must say, i have been a serpo sceptic all through this, i was the one who brought forward the ron's.org / cos correlations

I'm sure you believe this to be true but I think you may want to look back through this thread to see who REALLY brought this angle into this discussion.

These two excellent researchers I believe deserve the credit:

It was first brought forth by this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That post was responded to with additional information by this post:

I believe at that point you may have started doing your research by you were definitely not the poster who brought forward ron's org or CoS correlations.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Sorry about the big quotes. I got "warned" and have since moved to correct when I do that.

A bit of inexperiance on my part. I haven't really used many quotes until this thread.

-O

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Question,

The last post before this one is one made by "I am Anonymous"

I dont see the post. What happened there???

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I personally am going to wait and view all the information that Bill releases then I am going to gather enough information to turn it into a screenplay one of two things will happen. 1.) I will have a good story to register as a screenplay and I will get a cease and assist order for copyright infringement. 2.) I will get a visit from men in black telling me to drop the whole idea.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I think you may find that Steven Speilberg already owns the rights...

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Oh dear!!; up untill today Bill's sources had a direct line to the public, with a chance to instantly observe responses. Now that has gone, I for one very much enjoyed the process and the quick research done by some posters. Nice work on template.
I for one thought Bill Ryan was incredibly patient and dilligent with his replies even when they became quite personel, I feel he was genuinely just passing on info, and the reason Anon chose was because of the website and possibly this forum.
Hoax or truth? 80-20?, is the game over, I doubt it!

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
New member here.. I havent read all of the pages here wich seems kinda pointless.. I have read the serpo story though and all i can say is: wow. How can obvious hoaxes/disinformation get these kind of attention. I mean do people who believe this actually think disclosure would happen in this fashion? Theres absolutely no evidence backing up this sci fi novel whatsoever, and the only reason it's continuing is because you people keep giving it attention. I've been watching these boards and I thought this story would just die out after the promised photos, etc didnt surface, but man - I guess people are more interested in made up stories then actual facts - this is why real disclosure wont happen; yall are giving the wrong stories attention. support www.disclosureproject.org and United Nations Decade of Contact

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by No1Uno
These two excellent researchers I believe deserve the credit:
It was first brought forth by this post:
That post was responded to with additional information by this post:

"Yes - it is the same email address. I think it is safe to say this is the same "Bill Ryan". From Num1uno

Quote: (as snipped from Ron's Org deep links from above...)
Also present at the meeting will be Bill Ryan, who is not a C/S but
who has been in Ron's Org since 1987. Erica, Otfried and Bill are
high on the Ron's Org Bridge and will be happy to share their wins.

and this further down the page: Quote:
And /or, Bill Ryan, at [email protected]

I missed your post for some reason, and now it is clearer why so much has been heating up since the end of January. I dismissed the thread a long time ago on its amateur merit.

This has been an interesting learning experience for me about people, the internet and those who can deceive without remorse.

It has also taught me that I can rest assured that my own belief system really works pretty well in alerting me of deception even though I may not know exactly why. You know, "listen to the force Luke, follow your feelings. . . you've been deceived. . . he's not your father, I was" (last part added as flavor)

Rock on ATS. From where I am sitting this thing played out as it should have, now a question of whether or not British or US authorities have any potential legal actions against Mr. Ryan.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hmmm...well, now that the brouhaha has died down some, I'll say that I have started working on an index of this huge thread if anybody would like to take a gander: www.peepingdarklord.com/serpo/ . It's in a very jumbled state right now and alot more research has to be done, but I've been having a blast following this thread so closely. I'll continue to work on the index even though it looks like this thread has died...it's just too much fun to quit now!

Also, I have to agree with ufonaut up there. I'm still going to be riding the Serpo wave for however long it lasts...I guess it's just my silly wish that some of it, even just a little bit, might be true. Maybe I'm a fool or a sucker, but that's how I feel.

Hey, we never know what else might be posted at serpo.org, right? Could be some cool pics or info coming up...

ok, ok so I am a fool
Hope springs eternal for me!

XL5

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Personally I think that the only way anyone will believe any of this is if alien technology gets disclosed. Photos can be faked but new technologies and "odd" experiments can be tested, no ones going to change physics just to make it work. As for the drawen picture, even if we knew what it was, it wouldn't help us build it unless it was just a mechanical device. So if this is an electronic device, there would be no way of building it without component values/types and circuit traces.

ADMIN EDIT to remove useless and childish comment...

[edit on 5-2-2006 by XL5]

[edit on 2-5-2006 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
nice jab seria.

I think making indexes of large threads could be easily automated--seems a little too arduous to have it done by hand. All Admin has to do is rewrite their posting codes to disallow posts without a title and to make thread specific searches easier. I.e., search thread: SERPO, title: Bill Ryan; copy: Bill Ryan Email, etc. Maybe also provide a list of key words like hoax, hoax, hoax, hoax for convenience.

Being relatively new here, I am surprised this has not already been done.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by saria_vo
Hmmm...well, now that the brouhaha has died down some, I'll say that I have started working on an index of this huge thread

Already done and posted in another thread here at ATS, my friend.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Ahh! Awesome, Shawnna! I've been "back in the past" of this thread for so long, I didn't realize one had been made already. Great work!

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
saria_vo,
You can arrange all the photos from Serpo I think there are.....well none.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Well...

This is just another inconsistancy in this story...

TEAM TRAINING: Each Team Member selected was sent to a special facility located at Camp Perry, Virginia.

Now someone correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Camp Perry located in Ohio ?

Camp Perry Military Reservation is a 640-acre training center located on the shores of Lake Erie, near Port Clinton, Ohio.

www.globalsecurity.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join