It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Produkt
Not a schematic by who's standards?

By mine. I thought that was clear by how many times I said "In my opinion". I was answering a question from another poster.

As you'll notice, there's no description of what the drawing represent's,

Yes, I noticed that curious fact. I mentioned it several times.

so where are you getting this schematic idea from?

I was answering Yarcofin's question. Apparent by the quote of his in my post.

And again, IF it is indeed a schematic, WHO'S is it? Who are we to say the Eben's MUST draw schematics in the same exact way human's do?

Not I. I was simply giving my opinion on the drawing, based on another poster's question. Very clearly, I thought.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I think I know what SO is on about above, if you scan a picture that was printed on to paper you would get bits of images from the paper showing in the scanned image. The picture show here like it was drawn in Flash then copied/pasted into a word document or just saved as a gif and uploaded. You would also get dust from the paper/scanner on the image scanned.

Hope that makes sense.

God be with you,
mfourl

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I used to promote ATS, now i dare not mention it to others in case of ridicule, all thanks to bill, thank you Bill for destroying something i loved.

Ram

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The story says - they took some devices back home.. think it was 2 peices..

10) The Eben's energy device was analyzed over and over again by our team. Since our team did not have access to scientific microscopes or other measuring equipment, we could not understand the function of the energy device.

But, regardless of the electrical demand, the Eben energy device provided the proper current and wattage. Out team surmised the device had some sort of regulator that sensed the required current/wattage and then supplied that specific amount. (Note: Our Team Members brought back two energy devices for analysis.)

SURMISED (means)
imagine, infer

Strange word.. Strange drawing.. it's a sketch..

Like the Disclosure project.. And the hunt for Zero point energy..Or motionless electricity device..
This is what the disclosure project seems to go for.. Electricity..

Allright... I have no idea - but this is the only thing i can come up with..
It's an electric device... That they had trouble with in the Diary...

It's the most important thing for mankind also...

That's why we are heading for a world war 3.
Oil atomic electricity.
I also came up with the belt thing for a short moment. but..

The spaceship idea - No - that is to easy... We have pictures of that all over... the net.
Also - Check out the latest flash on Sonora Ball of fire - blowing up..

Stay calm - even in times of battle.

[edit on 07/29/73 by Ram]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Am I the only one that sees this?

Weve all been asking for pics but we know we will never see proof because its a hoax.

So what happens? A picture turns up that means absolutely nothing, that could have been faked by anyone, even the story about it being pasted in word makes no sense and it doesnt help disclosure in the slightest but strings people along so that they want more.

This story has zero credibility and so does Bill IMO.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Benevolent Heretic,

In my opinion, the drawing on page 209 of this thread is neither an electrical nor electronic drawing. Further, in my opinion, the only purpose this drawing could possibly serve (without ANY labels) is to put a small tidbit of bait out to keep the stragglers' curiosity and their expectations alive.

Your right, you did say in your opinion. Which was based upon what? Obviously the drawing isn't a schematic, by human standard's. To draw your conclusion from that obvious fact is plainly ignorant unless you, yourself know something of Eben schematic design's to come to the conclusion you have in the above quote. Again, this is all stated only IF the drawing is an Eben schematic, which it might very well be untill furthur information about the drawing is provided, untill then any conclusion's drawn from the picture is based upon pure ignorance, including mine.

12m8keall2c,

First, scan such an image into a word document. Second, print it out. Third, scan it into a .gif file, suitable (size) for upload to the web.

Hate to nitpick here, but...

Here is the correct procedure.

"The diagram below was downloaded, printed, and then scanned into a Word program supplied by Anonymous, all precisely as per detailed instructions."

Where does it say it was originally obtained from a word document? I haven't seen anything saying it was originally from a word document. So let's assume it was originally a picture that was downloaded, which make's more sense. Downloaded, printed, scanned into a word document. Don't try and complicate the process.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
lets be realistic people. the slogan of this site is deny ignorance. let's use a combination of deductive powers, imagination, and known facts to dissect this story...

if i look back at the 200 something pages in htis thread, it is apparent that the mass of posts has caused the following:

1) a blurring of the overall story due to nitpicking over the minutest details. we are trying to deduce the feasibility of this story by analyzing IP addresses and small details of discrepancies of peoples interpretation. this turns into questions about questions about questions about very very nonproven speculation and recollections of mr anonymous.

2) A tendency to grasp at the straws laid out by the main figures in this threasd, the people bringing us this story from the beginning. it has caused ATS to post a bold headline that says SERPO image posted, but when you click the link it is a useless diagram. Even they are aware of the power of what i like to call "hope of proof". knowing that people will flock to anything indicating images from serpo. we are all looking at this crock of a drawing, that has no matching description, no labels for parts, nothing. you could be looking at the schematic for a belt buckle, or a layout for some 70's furniture setup. Even an eben would need a way to distinguish this from another diagram, so there would be some writing on it. frankly, i think we are looking at nothing here.

i do not like the sensationalism being taken advantage of by ATS and to know full and well what people are expecting as far as SERPO postings of images, but to then link to this crappy drawing as one of them is crap. We want to see images of Ebens! thats that. no other image is going to prove anything. anybody can makle a drawing. that proves nothing and only serves to discredit the thread in the first place. so please until then, do not waste our time. we deserve better than that.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This is very interesting. First, Val once mentioned or questioned the validity of the USPS (US post office) used by Anon to send material to Mr. Ryan..and while he is at Switzerland..I have to ask:

-How long does it take for postal mail from the US to be carried to Switzerland?

And second, why bother with the USPS if Anon was using the internet to send downloadable documents (images/text)?

As for SO's observation on scanners, I use an EPSON and always scan in 300 DPI for my digital work in grayscale or RGB. What I'm looking at from the schematic drawing is a 75 dpi RGB or Bit-map or GIF image in Grayscale (most likely the case).
In most schematic drawings, you would see the name of the project, artist/designer's name (If applicable), etc. And I know it's called 'ebenobject' which remains to be debated what it really is even though I think it is an insult to our intelligence and integrity to be given this image.
The one thing that came to mind when it comes to this drawing...it looked like as if it was drawn on a more archaic system..say, Commodore 64 or Apple II..or IBM, perhaps.
It reminded me of the old days where the only way to create graphics was to use the keyboard characters....I wonder...hmm.

-Sanctum1972

[edit on 5-2-2006 by Sanctum1972]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxMarv

Coming from an ex-draftsmen and current electronic engineer, I can say this drawing is definitely not an electronic schematic. In my opinion, it is nothing. Without any descriptors or dimensions it is meaningless. For all we know it could be a drawing of something that is 100 feet in diameter or it could be the size of a nickel.

My immediate impression of the scanned sketch was that it was either made on a cad program or drafting template, the three pear shaped shetches appeared to be the drafting symbol for a Water Closet ( toilet).

Look at the object in the lower right hand corner. It is a water closet.

Edit: In other words, the symbol represents a toilet, which is where I think this is heading.

www.reuels.com...

[edit on 2/5/2006 by Hal9000]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Produkt
Here is the correct procedure.

"The diagram below was downloaded, printed, and then scanned into a Word program supplied by Anonymous, all precisely as per detailed instructions."

Where does it say it was originally obtained from a word document? I haven't seen anything saying it was originally from a word document. So let's assume it was originally a picture that was downloaded, which make's more sense. Downloaded, printed, scanned into a word document. Don't try and complicate the process.

I think your missing the point here. That's how it was received by Bill, in a Word program provided by Anonymous, attached to an email.

And then Bill did what in order to get it on the web .... it was originallly a 4Mb file ... ? printed, scanned to a .gif file and uploaded here ?

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It wouldn't suprise me that the drawing would be a glorified crapper,
you see thats how bill and his merry men get there laughs, get it? 220 pages of taking the piss out of ATS

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sanctum1972

This is very interesting. First, Val once mentioned or questioned the validity of the USPS (US post office) used by Anon to send material to Mr. Ryan..and while he is at Switzerland..I have to ask:

-How long does it take for postal mail from the US to be carried to Switzerland?

And second, why bother with the USPS if Anon was using the internet to send downloadable documents (images/text)?

]

Note by BR: This posting was sent directly to myself and was not sent to Victor Martinez. The diagram below was downloaded, printed, and then scanned into a Word program supplied by Anonymous, all precisely as per detailed instructions.

Mail? Let's read carefully before posting replies. He says plain as day that it was downloaded first. May I also say that Bill has never claimed to have direct access to Anonymous or any information and is merely a conduit, a receiver only. He has his own viewpoints as does everyone on this forum. He has never claimed to have proof and has even stated that he is also sceptic about this "disclosure", but optimistic that it will turn out good in the end.

However, there are those in this forum who do claim to have proof about his dishonesty. Those who claim to have proof, I think it's time to show. Otherwise, the derrogatory remarks and snide comments toward Bill should stop. Because unless you can prove otherwise, they are all unfounded.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by SINGULAR]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
I think your missing the point here. That's how it was received by Bill, in a Word program provided by Anonymous, attached to an email.

And then Bill did what in order to get it on the web .... it was originallly a 4Mb file ... ? printed, scanned to a .gif file and uploaded here ?

" The outlined circle did not appear in the original download; however, as the diagram was scanned, the circle appeared in the Word program. Because this created a 4 Mb document and the individual components could easily be accidentally clicked and dragged, I created a screenshot of it and produced a far smaller .gif (www.serpo.org...). This is the left-hand image, and is the original."

Did you read the whole thing? No where on the serpo site does it say the original download was a word document. It does say the step's taken as per instructed by Anon to get the original download scanned into the word document, which then resulted in a 4mb file, which he then took a screenshot of to produce a smaller size file. Is it that hard to understand? Like I said, stop trying to complicate it.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
If the diagram was downloaded, Bill has a digital file of it in some form. Why the extra step to print it out on paper and scan it into a new digital file? Maybe anonymous does not want anyone to get their hands on the original file, whatever the type may be,, as much can be gathered from the originals.

Bill, if possible, can you let us know what type of file the original is, ie, .jpg, bmp etc? Also, would anonymous mind if you printed out the detailed instructions he sent you in regards to downloading, printing, scanning? It seems to me he is making you go through extra steps to make another digital file of one that already exists? Maybe the directions could shed some light on why.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000

Edit: In other words, the symbol represents a toilet, which is where I think this is heading.

In fact, every symbol shown on the Serpo drawing is available on that green template Hal9000 posted. Even the size ratio of the ellipses to the hexes seems to be just right.

Good find!!

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Howdy

On C2C Digital artist Jeff Bateman sent this pic he did -maybe if he looked at the current release he'd have an Idea what it is or isn't ( or if its impossible to discern?) his e-mail address is posted there. ([email protected]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Call me wierd, but I thought just maybe the instruction's had something to do with this?

The outlined circle did not appear in the original download; however, as the diagram was scanned, the circle appeared in the Word program.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

And the large object on the green template up and to the right of the water closet appears to be exactly the same as the very center object in the Serpo Drawings, including the size differential of that and the 'water closet'.

The template also contains the ovals and circles found in the drawing, apparently to the proper size differential.

Originally posted by tjack
In fact, every symbol shown on the Serpo drawing is available on that green template Hal9000 posted. Even the size ratio of the ellipses to the hexes seems to be just right.

Except for the hexagons. BUT....

Interestingly, this template is also available in a set with other templates that include hexagons and many other shapes found in the Serpo diagram.

Not 'drawing' any conclusions, just making observations.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tjack

Good find!!

Let's assume for a second that this picture is legit, which I'm not sure it is. But, if it is, it's not very detailed as would be a schematic drawn by an engineer for instance. Now, if you are trying to draw something from memory, like someone from the mission may have been, what you would draw would most likely be a simple representation as best your memory served you. And what would you use to draw this, most likely a template.

Just another possibility. Let's remember that there is no hard proof yet FOR or AGAINST this supposed disclosure. And until there is I will have an open mind, as I hope all you will.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

And the large object on the green template up and to the right of the water closet appears to be exactly the same as the very center object in the Serpo Drawings, including the size differential of that and the 'water closet'.

Yep, that would be the bathtub.

Maybe the triangle and circle inside of it is supposed to be an Eben taking a bath?

new topics

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join