It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
gingerlad, what are you smoking?
As far as I know I have never released any details about Bill that are not common knowledge, actually apart from linking to godlikeproductions I havn't released ANYTHING about Bill.

Beside he pays me heaps now so I am his supporter!

Originally posted by gingerlad
you're a comedian; one day you're advertising the guy's mobile number all over ATS and the next you're giving him the WATS! What's that all about?

[edit on 4-2-2006 by Netchicken]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken

gingerlad, what are you smoking?

Hi Chicken,

I'm smoking the same # you're pushing!!

But, I do agree that Bill has been an Ambassador for SERPO here at ATS, he's kept us coming back for more. Therefore he gets my WATS!

Best Wishes

J

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hi, Folks:

At last, we have something that is not text.

The diagram below was downloaded, printed, and then scanned into a Word program supplied by Anonymous, all precisely as per detailed instructions.

The outlined circle did not appear in the original download; however, as the diagram was scanned, the circle appeared in the Word program. Because this created a 4 Mb document and the individual components could easily be accidentally clicked and dragged, I created a screenshot of it and produced a far smaller .gif which is what you now see. This is the topmost of the two images, and most of it is quite pale gray in color.

I increased the contrast a little to darken it, and the result is the amended version below the original.

The name of the image – Ebenobject – was given by Anonymous.

There were no labels, description, or any other explanation for the diagram. I have no idea if any will be forthcoming.

Best to all, Bill

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Bill,

I noticed that several members (including myself) have asked about the verification of IPs between the emails prior to them coming to you, and the emails that are now coming directly to you. I have also noticed you haven't answered that question.

With the discrepancies present between posting 11 (which was the last Anonymous posting prior to them coming to you) and the emails you have received (in particular the discrepancy of who is 102), this question becomes paramount as to whether anyone should believe you have anything but a hoaxer talking to you. Did you verify the originating IP between your Anonymous emails and Victor's? If so, how, because you have stated previously in this thread that you never had access to the original Anonymous emails that were sent to Victor.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I know the guesses will be varied and random,
so I guess the first and most obvious presumption is that it is a schematic
of a ship's main deck, denoting perhaps engine location as well as controls
and seating arrangement.

Or it could be a floorplan of an Eben home.

Or Eben modern art.

Talk about a Rorshach inkblot!

TPM

THANKS BILL!

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Well, seeing that its round, it does look like a drawing of the inside of a space ship.

Thank you, Bill

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
wowee! it looks like a smiling face. and this is quite peculiar. and it was sent in a word format document? quite strange. very strange.

[edit on 4-2-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
What do you think the diagram may be of Bill?

I agree with the other members saying it may be the floor plan of an Eben ship, but, it could easily be something else, maybe a room in the Eben cloning experiments building? maybe the room the human team travelled in on the eben craft????

thanks for the new releases though Bill

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Is it just me, or do the three "light-bulb" shaped objects look suspiciously like somebody traced a key? Not to try to be overly skeptical, mind you...just that that's what my first impression was.

Also, if you'll notice the lack of symmetry in the upper and lower areas with hexagons, it almost looks somewhat like writing. Anybody else get this impression?

*edit to thank Bill*

Oh yeah...one more thing. Thanks so much for all the work that you've put into this Bill. I know you've had to endure a lot of undue pressure and hardship over the course of the last few weeks, but just know that there are more than a few of us who are out there rooting for ya, buddy.

[edit on 4-2-2006 by HokkaidoHillbilly]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Bill
In what file format did he send it to you in?

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
Hi, Folks:

At last, we have something that is not text.

The diagram below was downloaded, printed, and then scanned into a Word program supplied by Anonymous, all precisely as per detailed instructions.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I noticed that several members (including myself) have asked about the verification of IPs between the emails prior to them coming to you, and the emails that are now coming directly to you. I have also noticed you haven't answered that question.

Did you verify the originating IP between your Anonymous emails and Victor's? If so, how, because you have stated previously in this thread that you never had access to the original Anonymous emails that were sent to Victor.

Hi, Valhall –

My apologies if that question seemed to be unanswered. You're quite correct – I never had access to Anon's original e-mails to Victor, and they've now been deleted by Victor's Web TV system; this has been discussed earlier on the thread.

All we have left is the archived information on the website. It seems that there's no way of knowing definitively whether the information is coming from the same source or not.

Best, Bill

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Bill,

You are lying. You have never compared IP addresses between your Anonymous and Victor's anonymous. In fact, you repeatedly refused to compare IP's when Victor requested. Your statements in this thread that you have confirmed you are speaking to Anonymous are false.

Further to it, you have told at least one person that you are receiving your Anonymous submissions through United States Postal Services, which means for every post you have made in this thread stating you have confirmed the IP of your source with Victor's is not only a lie, but impossible.

And subsequent to that, your repeated posts on this thread stating that the Contact Form submission with the us.gov email having the same IP as Anonymous - is false, if we take you at your word at how you are receiving these submissions.

Why did Richard Hoagland know information on the 6th of December that would only be released by Anonymous two weeks later on the 19th/20th of December?

This is the only statement made by the effect of the trip to Serpo prior to Posting 11 (which came to Victor on the 19th/20th):

During the trip, each of our team members were frequently dizzy, disoriented and suffered headaches. The craft did not go through any weightlessness during the trip. The craft was very large and allowed the team to exercise.

But Richard Hoagland, during the 12/6 interview on C2C stated they suffered nausea, ... , medical problems, ... , and severe effects. THIS HAD NOT BEEN DISCLOSED AND WAS NOT UNTIL 12/21.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
You know, if I didn't know any better I'd think this was all just a viral marketing campaign for a movie/video game set to come out over the next few years.

I mean, sure, it's an amazing story, almost too amazing. In addition, you've got a lot of really smart people on this board pressing for questions the masses normally wouldn't ask.

It's quite possible that whatever marketing company is behind this has actually hired "ET Professionals," those with legit knowledge of current theories and whatnot, to help them try and keep from contraditcing themselfs, or saying things that would outright prove them to be false. Maybe they "vet" the posts so to speak, or assisted in creating the story.

This is all fascinating stuff, and I haven't been so enthralled in reading something like this in a while. So, for me, true or false, I've already gotten what I needed out of it, something fresh and fun.

-O

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
the viral campaign has been debated. but, with bills open information its seem naught. and calling bill a liar straight out? nice way ta get answers valhall.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ukmicky1980
What do you think the diagram may be of Bill?

Hi, ukmicky1980 –

Actually, my first thought personally was that it was a schematic diagram of a two-man (two-Eben?) helitransport. I'd not thought of it being something bigger. But with no scale, it could also be something very small!

I was intrigued by the three pear-shaped objects (two on the left, and one on the right facing the other way). Unlike the other shapes, those don't look as if they were created by a drawing program. The dark hatching effect on the upper left is also strange and doesn't seem to depict anything in particular.

I also had the thought that we may be being presented with information almost at random from a vast assortment of available data – a kind of Serpo lucky dip. A few days ago we were into the cloning, and now that's abruptly dropped and we're into something (apparently) quite different.

Best, Bill

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by waffleprime
the viral campaign has been debated. but, with bills open information its seem naught. and calling bill a liar straight out? nice way ta get answers valhall.

What answers? "Damn, okay, it was fun...let me go back to writing my book!"

He has repeatedly stated in this thread that he was absolutely sure he was talking to Anonymous. He refused to compare IPs in order to verify his source.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Degenerative Feedback

Originally posted by TheLastGameFilm
Talk about a Rorshach inkblot!

That would seem to apply to this thread as a whole, as well as to the Serpo saga itself.

At this point it's clear that Anonymous is still interested in "leaking" dribs and drabs for effect to keep those who are invested in Serpo on the hook.

However, all this really proves is interest on the part of Anonymous to maintain the existing stimulus/response relationship for a while longer.

This new drawing is another breadcrumb for those eager to continue the process of suggestion and speculation that defines not only Serpo, but all hoaxes as well. Give the public what they want, and always leave them wanting more.

It's a time-honored technique with plenty of precedent, but as far as I know, has never in all of human history signaled the advent of truth.

An unlabeled drawing is not a substitute for photographs, and without those, it is unlikely that Serpo will result in any sort of hysterical paroxysm before slipping deeper into the memory hole of irrelevance.

Fish In The Water

Others have already – and prophetically -- made the observation, but I wanted to wait before echoing it.

Now I must agree that yes, the legendary Serpo saga has indeed jumped the shark, and even for those like myself who are less interested in the story itself than the story behind it, it's all downhill from here.

Serpo isn't the story of aliens or alien contact, but rather the story of why solid evidence of these things continues to elude both nobles and knaves to this day.

Here's hoping that we may somehow break the vicious cycle of self-deception through the diligent application of skepticism and integrity to combat the shackles of credulity and deception.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Originally posted by waffleprime

What answers? "Damn, okay, it was fun...let me go back to writing my book!"

He has repeatedly stated in this thread that he was absolutely sure he was talking to Anonymous. He refused to compare IPs in order to verify his source.

Valhall has a good point. Actually, it was his point about the IPs that is pushing me toward this not even being disinformation, but something fake altogether to push something else (i.e. viral marketing).

It's quite possible that at this moment, they're trying to figure out how to get around Val's questions, or spin it so it seems like they've answered it.

I say, keep pressing Val.

-O

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NextLevel

Originally posted by dogberts not
6. Then there are the multiple smilie philosophy-101 posts. Most of those sit somewhere between nausea and absolute uselessness.

Originally posted by NextLevel
because I think you're blowing more hot air (respectfully)

Ouch. I think I will go and cry now. Just kidding.

Gee, I sensed that comment was aimed in my direction, too...

[And just so everbody knows, it never hurts to smile
, no matter how frustrated you are.
]

Like it or not, any serious challenge to our assumptions should always provoke sophisticated reflection. This may be inconvenient and distasteful at times, but should remain a becoming ideal to any of us who truly care about understanding Reality for whatever Reality really is, or is not.

If one may not search outside of one's own box, then that search--by definition--becomes rather self-centered, at best.

I apologize for being philosophical.

In my humble opinion, a true multi-disciplinary approach is not only desirable, but absolutely necessary, when confronting the profound enigma which is Extraterrestrial contact. There are, honestly, far too many unknowns involved.

Each person's experience is a unique perspective which can be brought to bear for everyone's benefit, be it conventional or not. And given the unconventional circumstances, perhaps the answers we are seeking here will prove to be unconventional also.

Full of self-congratulations, however, we may never find out.

Whether or not the Serpo story is total B.S., I have no idea. I have been on the record from DAY ONE as proclaiming it a likely Disinformation chimera, but I have never been so offended by its mere existence that I couldn't pause to at least explore the possibilities...

To me, that would would fail to Deny Ignorance, as we like to say.

I, too, used to pride myself on the ability to scream "NO!!" For most of my life, I was a Nietzean CYNIC: A genuine "We are alone in the Universe", know it all.

But now, because I am also honest, I am HERE. With all of you...

And, philosophically speaking, I think I am better for it.

It doesn't take much inspiration to scream "NO".

Any two-year-old could remind us.

>>>BTW: NextLevel, I like your style. You keep right at it!!

[And gosh DARN!! I'm smiling again.
)

Serpentime

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
have you talked to victor martinez to clarify that it was the contact..because the man, would probabally know if was the same person or not..to know if the i.p.'s were the same..and it has been announced he is lurking...is it not?

the fact as of now, we don't know if the i.p.s are the same even if were dissecting every letter the man says....so maybe that should be the next thing bill should address?

deny ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join