It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Everybody keeps wanting the clear cut FACTS. If we had the facts, how would we know they were the facts? There would be no way to prove they were indeed the truth.

If we finally get some photos I can already see the firestorm of debunkers.
How could a few photos ever do the trick and give you faith enough to believe they are real and not fake?

All the written data in the world will be nick picked to death.
How would we know that all this info is no more than a lie being used to cover up a lie?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Back to the core of this, here's why I'm hanging in here and not rocking (or sinking) the boat by posting Anon's possible identity, etc:

Taking the LANL contact message as a reasonable hypothesis (remember: it said

About 80% of this info is fact, the remaining 20% is fiction. The US Gov is in the process of releasing info on Alien contact. This is the first step. )

If this ends in genuine disclosure, and I'm just a patsy who's doing a fine job for them in the initial confusing stages, I'm going to continue doing just that. Disclosure is what I want, and I don't care if it happens this year or next. If these releases are part of that in some way we can only imagine, then I'll continue on, though sometimes it's no fun. I'm not responsible for the content of Anon's material!

Best, Bill

Hi Bill. I disagree. I don't believe engaging in MIND CONTROL techniques is appropriate for something as important as disclosure. Unless, of course, you and your buddie Anon are part of the PTB and want to maintain CONTROL if/when contact actually occurs.

And with all due respect - because I do admire your patience and responsiveness with what has, on occasion become quite a hostile forum - what we have here within YOUR Serpo saga is alot of spoon feeding the masses with NOTHING but very sophisicated mind-control techniques.

Always,
Shawnna

[edit on 1-2-2006 by Shawnna]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
mr ryan - please respond!

Tell me, have crop circles got anything to do with these aliens who aparently see us as meat to experiment on?
Reason i ask is because im under the impression these exchanges finished in 1978 - and at this point in time - crop circles started appearing. For the more thorough ats researchers here, yes they have been appearing thruout history - but the coalation between *the circles appearing big time started in 1978* (is this just a clever coincidence? ) - just doing my own study here - my other opinions stay the same however on this subject thread.

Would you give somekind of answer - i dont know would be sufficient, or if you know for sure id like a positive answer.

Please refrain from assumptions - only *yes* and *no* will be adequate.
But if its *yes*, id like you to elaberate on this tangent.

Also.. ive started so ill finish, want to expand on your own experience in the himalayers? (spelling probably wrong).

Also i have eaten alittle humble pie by saying i dont wish my approach to this subject matter to seem a personal attack on you, with my sceptism - from my knowledge you havnt recognised my attempt at smoothing the gravel over with you on this small point.

cheers.

[edit on 1-2-2006 by Im a true sceptic]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by danielbarnett4037
also i raised the point of gary mckinnon a long time ago in this thread. Hes not connected in any way to serpo, but what he saw pretty much lends evidence to officers leaving the earth in some project.

Bill could you lend your thoughts to that one. Or anyone else have any views on Gary?

Hi, Daniel –

This is from memory only, but I believe that over a period of time Gary McKinnon (a Brit) hacked into USG Intel computers looking for evidence of UFO/ET contact... and got into big trouble for doing so.

He didn't find the smoking guns he was looking for, but he did find a very strange reference to "off-planet officers", with no explanation supplied.

Best, Bill

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bill RyanAbout 80% of this info is fact, the remaining 20% is fiction. The US Gov is in the process of releasing info on Alien contact. This is the first step. )

Disclosure is what I want, and I don't care if it happens this year or next. If these releases are part of that in some way we can only imagine, then I'll continue on,

even if you are assisting in the distirbution of disinfo? I'm not saying stop. I'm just asking if it bothers you. Since you are so sure this anon is feeding you info that is only 20% fiction and we have no clue which part that is, you are essentially being used as a disinfo distibution tool.

Originally posted by Bill Ryan I'll continue on, though sometimes it's no fun. I'm

we all wish it didn't have to be that way but you are the face of Serpo my friend.

Originally posted by Bill RyanI'm not responsible for the content of Anon's material!

I beg to differ. You are posting it on your website and you are, apparently, speaking around the globe about this and you could very well wind up commanding a nice fee on the lecture circuit and book deals and whatnot, if it all ends up being true. If it all ends up being a haox or scam, you will go down with it, even if you are innocent of any willing participation because, when people say "oh this is another serpo type hoax" they will then say "what ever happened to Bill Ryan, you know the guy that had all those incredible sources who verified and authenticated and assured him of the validity of the stuff he was receiving"

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I find this interesting. Below is an excerpt from the History of DNA.

In 1953 two scientists, James Watson and Francis Crick, were trying to put together a model of DNA. When they saw Franklin and Wilkin's picture of the X-ray they had enough information to make an accurate model. They created a model that has not been changed much since then. Their model showed a double helix with little rungs connecting the two strands. These rungs were the bases of a nucleotide. At first Watson and Crick were set back with a problem, how to bond the bases together, and how to solve the problem of the sizes of the bases. Adenine and Guanine were purines having two carbon-nitrogen rings in their structures. Thymine and Cytosine were pyrimidines having one carbon-nitrogen ring in its structure. If DNA were to have its bases pair up so that the purines and the pyrimidines were together, then it would look wobly and crooked. Watson and Crick then found that if they paired Thymine with Adenine and Guanine with Cytosine DNA would look uniform. This pairing was also in accordance with Cargaff's rule. They also found that a hydrogen bond could be formed between the two pairs of bases. In all DNA strands if one side has a Thymine base then the other has the opposite: Adenine and so on with Guanine and Cytosine. Each side is a complete compliment of the other.

Now read the excerpt from the Journal of Serpo. Post 13b

I asked 754 if he might understand what they were doing. 754 said that human cells contain smaller substance that can identify the structure with the membranes of the cell. This isn't something that earth technology has advance but 754 has read about it prior to leaving. But 754 doesn't think that earth technology can be used to grown living cells into what the Ebens have done. The Ebens must have found a way to grow cells and to make them into living beings. 700 and 754 said nothing like his is known on earth.

Notice the absence of the acronym DNA. We all know their talking about DNA. And 420 gives a good definition of DNA. But why the avoidance of using the term. A little research shows that the term was in use and if 420 had read about it, as he states, he would be familiar with the term himself. To know the definition but not use the term is strange.

If this whole story is a hoax, then the author figured that he couldn't use the phrase 'DNA' because it wasn't widely known at the time. But it was in use. And 420 would have been familiar with it.

I know, I know, this is no "smoking gun" but it is an anomoly that must be pointed out!!

[edit on 2/1/2006 by Jeddyhi]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I don't understand the hostility directed at Bill. How many times can he state that he doesn't have the photos yet and he doesn't have any more details. He's waiting like the rest of us.

Perhaps those of you are feeling manipulated or feel threatened that they are part of some game should merely take some time off from this thread and chill. Some of us already under Mind Control are quite comfortable with it and in fact, have never feltbetter.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
jeddyhi

Im not linking Gary with serpo, what i was implying was that if this anon release is some form of semitruth, then an exchange programme of sorts is possibly a truth. I also know that pilots will not be listed as non-terrestrial. My take is that serpo or not there are at present possibly some OFFICERS not currently situated on this planet.

This is 2006, there will be information somewhere on a computer that is top secret and in fact the highest security clearance there possibly could be. Just think about the tools needed to produce data and written media.
Will they be using typewriters still?
Do they e-mail each other?
My guess is they probably use windows! And in which case they obviously must store these files somewhere.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Hi Bill. I disagree. I don't believe engaging in MIND CONTROL techniques is appropriate for something as important as disclosure. Unless, of course, you and your buddie Anon are part of the PTB and want to maintain CONTROL if/when contact actually occurs.

And with all due respect - because I do admire your patience and responsiveness with what has, on occasion become quite a hostile forum - what we have here within YOUR Serpo saga is alot of spoon feeding the masses with NOTHING but very sophisicated mind-control techniques.

Always,
Shawnna

Whose mind is being contoled, Shawnna? Yours?, Mine? Perhaps you should bail out know before they control you completely lol. I really don't see where you are taking this. Some journal entries have been released and thats it. Where is the "Mind Control" coming into play. You're a great poster here and an excellent researcher but this off the wall, IMHO. I would love to read any info you have on Project Serpo being a mind control disclosure!!

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Mr. Ryan-
Where did this come from:
Post #5: Although our team spent over a decade (our time) on Serpo and nearby planets, they did not have a laptop computer to enter all data.

Was it written by the team leader or added by Anon?
If written by the Serpo member then he would be very prophetic noting technology 30 years in the future. If Anon added then thats a different story.
Thanks

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeddyhi

Whose mind is being contoled, Shawnna? Yours?, Mine? Perhaps you should bail out know before they control you completely lol. I really don't see where you are taking this. Some journal entries have been released and thats it. Where is the "Mind Control" coming into play. You're a great poster here and an excellent researcher but this off the wall, IMHO. I would love to read any info you have on Project Serpo being a mind control disclosure!!

mind control now? .. i guess big foots gonna land with elvis in tow next.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Anyone who honestly believes they are reading "journal entries" from "project serpo" is indeed submitting themselves to this mind control game.

And I appreciate your compliment with respect to being an excellent researcher - but have YOU done any personal research into ANYTHING I've led folks to?

Always,
Shawnna

PS - Note that besides Bill Ryan, I'm probably the only other person involved who is using their real name. I've nothing to hide whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeddyhi

Jeddyhi - you are a great poster and excellent researcher as well. Remember that Shawnna is an excellent researcher, and while she isn't spelling out the connections in here, she's giving you a lead and if you follow it - you'll see where she's headed.

-rdube02

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by HeadingEast
I don't understand the hostility directed at Bill. How many times can he state that he doesn't have the photos yet and he doesn't have any more details. He's waiting like the rest of us.

Perhaps those of you are feeling manipulated or feel threatened that they are part of some game should merely take some time off from this thread and chill. Some of us already under Mind Control are quite comfortable with it and in fact, have never feltbetter.

Yes - IGNORANCE is usually bliss. I understand your need to feel better. People who want to believe (and I do!) are generally speaking, quite open to the kind of mind control techniques at play here. I consider myself to be one of the very few individuals who DOES want full disclosure from our government but DOES NOT want to be subject to the kind of mind control techniques that the PTB want to bring to the table so that THEY can maintain control if/when contact occurs.

As for me, I don't intend to abdicate my personal responsibility, or the future of my children, to the PTB - under any circumstances.

And I would hope anyone genuinely interested in this forums purpose - DENY IGNORANCE - would feel the exact same way.

And with all due respect - I don't believe CHALLENGING Bill Ryan or anything related to the Serpo saga constitutes "attacking". This forum is about DENYING IGNORANCE.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna

Back to the core of this, here's why I'm hanging in here and not rocking (or sinking) the boat by posting Anon's possible identity, etc:

Taking the LANL contact message as a reasonable hypothesis (remember: it said

About 80% of this info is fact, the remaining 20% is fiction. The US Gov is in the process of releasing info on Alien contact. This is the first step. )

If this ends in genuine disclosure, and I'm just a patsy who's doing a fine job for them in the initial confusing stages, I'm going to continue doing just that. Disclosure is what I want, and I don't care if it happens this year or next. If these releases are part of that in some way we can only imagine, then I'll continue on, though sometimes it's no fun. I'm not responsible for the content of Anon's material!

Best, Bill

Hi, Shawnna –

Many thanks. There are two forms of mind control, and I'm sure there are ATS threads devoted to this (though I've never checked or visited them, and won't start now!). All disinformation is mind control (deliberate ploys to confuse), as is all propaganda, including political speeches (which, no matter how ad lib they may seem, are often written in consultation with psychologists). Advertising is also mind control. So is much of children's television. Members can no doubt suggest other everyday forms. It's even attempted mind control if I buy my partner a bunch of flowers because I don't want her to be angry at me for something.

While all the above is unsavoury (and I don't buy flowers either; I usually just apologize if I've been out of order), the other form of mind control is more evil and insidious. It involves subliminal messages in broadcasts, brainwashing, hypnosis, and the like. All these are realities and are used. Read "The Control of Candy Jones" and "The Murder of John Lennon" for mind-chilling examples. There are numerous others. Many members here will know all this.

The former kind of mind control is absolutely being used here. We're all being toyed with, not the least me. I wonder if members can imagine how I felt, being given the last tranche of material to post. I'm not dumb... I could see what was going to happen. And I think I mentioned that I even thought about withholding it, but decided I should stick to my commitment and my self-chosen "job", assuming (I really had to...) that Anon knew what he was doing and I should go along with a carefully orchestrated plan. (Logic: if it was nonsense, it'd all come out in the wash anyway. But if it was to end in disclosure, then it was not up to me and my arrogance, believing I knew best, to put a spanner in their works.)

BTW, I can't remember if I posted this in public, but I mentioned it to some people privately. I heard from Anon a few days ago that the way I presented the information "was exactly the way they wanted it."

What do we make of that? (I have no answer.)

Again, I'm willing to tolerate all this discomfort if it ends in real disclosure.

What I don't understand is the connection you're drawing. Are you suggesting Anon is a member of the Church of Scientology? For sure, the Church of Scientology uses mind-control techniques (both kinds) and are not to be messed with, believe me. But so does every government and every intelligence agency.

There's reason to believe, for instance, that Dan Burisch has been brainwashed or implanted, and some suggest that Bob Lazar was. I've heard tales that many who work on black projects do so having priorly given their consent to (a) a large financial pay-off and (b) their memory being later erased/replaced of what they've been doing.

In my view (and this really is dangerously off-topic), Burisch, who comes across as being a very ethical, God-fearing man, may have started whistleblowing the truth but was then discredited (very effectively) by having his mind messed with. So now he's spouting nonsense, and still profoundly believes it. His supporters continue to believe in him because of his sincerity. Can you see how clever that would be?

One of the problems with brainwashing is that if someone's experienced that (and I have, when I was abducted in 1981 – memory blocking is a form of brainwashing), then they're usually in strong denial of the possibility. The moment when I recalled the Grays removing me from my tent in the Himalayas – eight years after the event – was the most terrifying single moment in my life I can currently remember. Only someone else who has had the same experience could fully understand and empathize with that.

Best, Bill

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Bravo, Bill!

You're the best of the best!

I just hope those who have the will power to look beneath your very eloquent remarks and stories can see what is going on here.

I'll continue to point out what I believe is taking place (although I won't have a good abduction story to go along with it) and let's hope that our species has evolved at least to the point of making their own decisions about what is FACT, and what is FICTION. But more importantly, WHY either are being used to manipulate them.

Always,
Shawnna

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I have to admit this thread continues to blow up. Real or not it's an impressive work. One thing I have noticed is that it's brought in quite a few new members. Now whether or not one person is logging on under multiple user names in order to drive the discussion, I don't know, but all in all it does benefit ATS.

God I love that episode of Happy Days where the Fonz jumps the shark.

Peace

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna

Anyone who honestly believes they are reading "journal entries" from "project serpo" is indeed submitting themselves to this mind control game.

And I appreciate your compliment with respect to being an excellent researcher - but have YOU done any personal research into ANYTHING I've led folks to?

Always,
Shawnna

PS - Note that besides Bill Ryan, I'm probably the only other person involved who is using their real name. I've nothing to hide whatsoever.

OK, fine! Supposed journal entries. Possibly disinfo. Possibly a hoax. Possibly true. But Mind Control? Are we to believe that our minds are already so controlled that we don't believe they're being controlled. When one realizes that certain info could possibly be disinfo, is he still being controlled.

This whole disclosure, especially Bill joining the forum, has been fascinating. I like its entertainment value, and of course, entertaining the notion it could be true. If you have stumbled across something in your research that leads you to believe that Bill Ryan is involved in mind control techniques, please share.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
I'm just asking if it bothers you. Since you are so sure this anon is feeding you info that is only 20% fiction and we have no clue which part that is, you are essentially being used as a disinfo distibution tool.

Hi, Crakeur –

Yes, it bothers me. I take my responsibility very seriously. I'm trying to do the best thing I can and think about it 24/7. Please see what I just posted about this being worthwhile if it ends up in disclosure. I'm not urging anyone to believe anything. I'm just relaying the data for you to pick apart.

Surely you don't want me to censor out the bits which are badly written or which make no sense? That's what Victor did, to a degree – again, trying to do what he thought was best, which I respect him for. He's agonized about all this since the beginning, and now I know what it feels like. But I've made a decision to relay the information untouched, and (see above) that seems to be what Anon and his colleagues (he said "they") want. So that's what I'll do.

I beg to differ. You are posting it on your website and you are, apparently, speaking around the globe about this and you could very well wind up commanding a nice fee on the lecture circuit and book deals and whatnot, if it all ends up being true. If it all ends up being a hoax or scam, you will go down with it, even if you are innocent of any willing participation because, when people say "oh this is another serpo type hoax" they will then say "what ever happened to Bill Ryan, you know the guy that had all those incredible sources who verified and authenticated and assured him of the validity of the stuff he was receiving"

That's the risk I'm taking, of being the person tens of millions of people will be laughing at if it turns out to be a cheap hoax, with all this forever etched in stone on the records of the internet. (Anyone volunteer to take over my job?)

I'm seeking no financial reward, although this is costing me a lot (I'm not doing any other work at the moment) and my finaicial situation is precarious... this is a full-time job for about two or three people, btw, if this isn't obvious.

At the Laughlin UFO Congress in Nevada on 3 March, I was invited to speak, and am receiving expenses. No fee.

In case it's not obvious, I'm an idealist. My life is about doing what's best. This is what I'm doing now. It's not about me, and it's much bigger than me.

Best, Bill

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love One thing I have noticed is that it's brought in quite a few new members. Now whether or not one person is logging on under multiple user names in order to drive the discussion, I don't know, but all in all it does benefit ATS.

I've been saying the same thing Doc. Lots of members steering this in and out of topics, always skirting the issues.

Does it help the site? Only if the new members are joining for the community and not for the serpo stuff alone. Once this is over, they will vanish. Also, if they are here with not so innocent motives (steering the thread), then it does not help ATS in any way.

my 2 cents. That brings the total collected in this thread up over the benjamin mark. Do I get the money?

new topics

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join