It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
So where does EBE come from originaly?

Extra-terrestrial Biological Entity = EBE

Extra-terrestrial Biological ENtity = EBEN

Pretty well known terms in the UFO community and in use for a long time.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

You have voted torbjon for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Realy good work there torbjon, well reserched and put together.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by idbltrl001

Who knows? Perhaps we know something that they could use to cure a disease on their planet. Vice Versa.

Now there would be a really legit reason for bringing this info forth, but have we gotten anything more than someone's lame and inconsistent diary?

Not a hint of anything really life impacting after a suppossed 10 year mission. Pfffft!

Oh, and personally, just because another species might have gotten to space travel before us doesn't leave me feeling in anyway inferior to "them". It's gonna take a lot more than that to bring me down.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by idbltrl001
That's why you need to put your ego aside, and be willing to learn. Nobody is going to be in "second place". It's all about being beneficial to one another. Who knows? Perhaps we know something that they could use to cure a disease on their planet. Vice Versa.

I have no problem being a learner to a civilization that can travel in lightyears like it's miles.

Absolutely - I agree. But you can see how we treat the "animals" on our planet. How do you know that we are not just creatures to them. You may want to be considered equals with them - but what if they do not consider you their equal? How would you handle that....

-rdube02

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan

Originally posted by Enrikez

We are also considering your suggestion of releasing 100 key pages (out of the 3,000) to you and then your forwarding them around the country to the six key individuals you named in your e-mail: Dr ____ ____ , Dr ____ ____ , ____ ____ , ____ ____ , ____ ____ and ____ ____.

Has there been any followup to this?

Hi, Enrikez –

Great question. No, I've heard absolutely nothing about it since back then. Either it's not happened, or those six people have been sworn to silence!

Best, Bill

And an "easy" question

Have you "sworn them to silence"?

You've shown that you've had info for periods of time before being given the OK to release it, and while I will respect your keeping your word to annon, I will not ask the content of any such "unreleased info" that you still have; however, could you tell us roughly how much unreleased info you still have?

[edit on 1/31/06 by redmage]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
You didn't answer my question where EBE and Extra-terrestrial Biological Entity originated. You just state that it's a well known acronym and I'm not arguing that, it's still ambiguous and seems to have no official representation in any accepted Military publication that I know of.

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

So where does EBE come from originaly?

Extra-terrestrial Biological Entity = EBE

Extra-terrestrial Biological ENtity = EBEN

Pretty well known terms in the UFO community and in use for a long time.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   

You didn't answer my question where EBE and Extra-terrestrial Biological Entity originated. You just state that it's a well known acronym and I'm not arguing that, it's still ambiguous and seems to have no official representation in any accepted Military publication that I know of.

So you expect the government to show us official documents with their use of "EBE"?

Or maybe you mean that since you have never seen it in an official document, that it doesnt exist in official documents... I doubt that is what you are getting at, obviously. I just dont see how this is an issue at all.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
How was anon1 (victor) and anon2 (bill) verified to be the same person? I saw where it was stated they were verified, but how was that done?

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
nobody asked about my brain implant theory. come on people! if these things are real! it only makes sense with all the talk of them implanting their brains why not give themselves implants to control computers seemlessly through the mind

ebe1: hehehe, this humans think were psychic

ebe2:yeah, who knew IRC through brain waves could be this much fun.

ebe1:hey, man save some of that 308 for me.

ebe leader: I thought I told you guys u couldn't eat that poor being...he could have diseases you know.
-----------
420: dude, whats goin on...Whooooaaa. look, dude they have a greenhouse!

[edit on 31-1-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
How was anon1 (victor) and anon2 (bill) verified to be the same person? I saw where it was stated they were verified, but how was that done?

Apparently the method of verification is just as secret as the details.

Is that correct Bill?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
edit - LOL waffleprime, thanks for that ebe commentary!

[edit on 31-1-2006 by KDX175DUEX]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by torbjon
So, way back, somebody did the math: 90,500 / 16 = 5656.25 lbs per pallet.

They felt that that weight on a pallet was a little extreme.

A standard pallet is 40 inches by 48 inches by 5 inches and has been those dimensions for over 100 years now.

www.anglopacific.co.uk...

Goods are delivered loose to the airline terminal and loaded and secured by the carrier in netted or enclosed pallets (igloos) at the carrier’s discretion and transported in the cargo hold of passenger or freight aircraft.

There are many different pallet configurations depending on the aircraft type and routing. The following are the common pallet types utilised by wide bodied aircraft on most major routes:

Type 1: Boeing 747, MD11 freighter aircraft

20ft pallet 600 (L) x 243 (W) x 243 (H) cms, 5900 volume kg, minimum chargeable 5540kg

Type 2: As above

10ft pallet 318 (L) x 243 (W) x 243 (H) cms, 3130 volume kg, minimum chargeable 2860kg

Type 5: Boeing 747, Airbus A300, Airbus A340, MD11 passenger aircraft

10ft pallet 318 (L) x 243 (W) x 160 (H) cms, 2060 volume kg, minimum chargeable 1650kg

This is an example of how a 747 is loaded. I'm convinced that the loads of supplies for a 10 year excursion would have a different system of containers. As it stands, If they used the same configurations as a 10 foot skid for the 747 loads I'm familiar with, they would have needed 24 pallets to load into that airplane.

What the pallet allowances for a FTL spacecraft is I have no idea...but it seems likely they could have used much larger skids for it.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
What I'm saying is, if you're going to accept something like EBE as an acronym for Extra-terrestrial Biological Entity as fact, then there should be something to back up that fact.

Originally posted by Unplugged

So you expect the government to show us official documents with their use of "EBE"?

Or maybe you mean that since you have never seen it in an official document, that it doesnt exist in official documents... I doubt that is what you are getting at, obviously. I just dont see how this is an issue at all.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by KDX175DUEX

Apparently the method of verification is just as secret as the details.

Is that correct Bill?

[edit on 31-1-2006 by KDX175DUEX]

It shouldn't be. He stated the IPs matched. So all I'm asking is how he confirmed that. And there is only one person on this thread that can answer that.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Besides the IP address, how can you verify who is typing a message?
We know there were a few people in the Anonymous camp.
Is only one typing/emailing or all of them?

Originally posted by Valhall

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
While mostly all the sources of the information are "hiding" their identity, Bill Ryan is not.

Think about that.

IF this information is THAT dangerous, even Bill Ryan or Victor, or anyone that IS exposed to and publishing the very same information should understand and BE very aware of the apparent dangers that exist to the persons hiding from exposure.

Exposing the information on the behalf of any persons hiding is no different than being the source of the information.

It's called being an accomplice.

Think about it......

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
all the facts , all at once , ponder that. humans are extremely adaptable,as long as they are given time to adapt. pressure as in an invasion scenario would cause massive panic, but just the facts would be fine. touring ebe's in company of entertainers and sports stars in shopping centres will be the best way to bring reality to the masses. of course tv shows starring ebe's will also become very popular. i can see it now , ebe2 crooning white christmas her dogheaded red nosed archquloid pet cloneboy by her side on a pallet of aluminum: ... ... in memory of 308 , brought to you by k-mart.

[edit on 31-1-2006 by exsmokingman]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
If this "story" is true how do we ignore the fact that the SERPO website is still running. If they were really publishing this type of Nth level top secret information about some Alien exchange program they would have been shut down before you could refresh the page...Period.

Unless, a) the release of this information represents a some part of a coordinated Disclosure effort (after all, there is mention of any further release of informaiton requiring the sanciton of more senior officials), or if not, maybe b) such an act would only fuel the suspicion that there is validity behind the story.

Just a thought as to why, if legitimate, the web site may still be up and running.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
And everyone of us that post in here is an accomplice to this saga.
Give it a break Bud.

Be patient and wait for more information.
Unless your here for other reasons?

While mostly all the sources of the information are "hiding" their identity, Bill Ryan is not.

Think about that.

IF this information is THAT dangerous, even Bill Ryan or Victor, or anyone that IS exposed to and publishing the very same information should understand and BE very aware of the apparent dangers that exist to the persons hiding from exposure.

Exposing the information on the behalf of any persons hiding is no different than being the source of the information.

It's called being an accomplice.

Think about it......

[edit on 31-1-2006 by sandman658]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Great post torbjon!

The best I was coming up with was 2 fully loaded 18 wheelers were about the same weight (90000). And I was told that 16 pallets of shingles would cover a flatbed trailer. If the pallets were loaded in the standard 4 foot high routine (presumably this is so they stack easier) it certainly wouldn't be much.

But you made me wonder why the team didn't take a vehicle. It would have been easy for the EBENS to provide the propulsion since we are told:

Post #5: Although our team spent over a decade (our time) on Serpo and nearby planets, they did not have a laptop computer to enter all data. They had two recorders, who were responsible for writing down the data. Our team acknowledged that a lot of data was lost or not documented.
(they went to nearby planets! - G)

[edit on 31-1-2006 by garyo1954]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
is still going. 1. the serpo story or parts of it are true,and the government has sanctioned disclosure (the sky is falling) or 2. the serpo story is complete rubbish. i'm going with number 2 because i'm sure i've seen some of this info before,20,30 years ago. just a deja vu feeling.

[edit on 31-1-2006 by exsmokingman]

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join