It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hi, All:

I received this message on the website contact form. Could someone check this out and see if Manuel is correct? (Jeddhi, this is your bailiwick
)

Best, Bill

Date: 29 Jan 2006 12:15:14 -0000
To: "Serpo.org"
Subject: Contact

1. Thanks for offering this information. Keep up the good work! ;-)

2. In general: I've worked with a handful of abductees since the early 90s and spent quite some time doing research into these matters. Most of the Serpo material is consistent with what I have found out thus far. (3 of those abductees worked for military intellegence services: 1 in the States, 2 in Europe).

3. Inconsistency: 13th crew member?

In post 11, the "commander" mentions 10 other crew members: 102, 203, 420, 475, 518, 633, 661, 700, 754, 899.

Adding the commander that adds up to 11.

In post 12 we find out 308 is missing.

In post post 13a, suddenly a 225 pops up, which would be a 13th crew member.

Doctors: as 700 is refered to as "he", 754 must be the female doctor.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Bill,

As an investigator you should already understand why the time zone issue is pertinent.

You have become a liability to this investigation, have you not? By association, by failure to act in good faith?

As much as I would like to sidestep the messy portions of this exercise, it can't be done. There is a great deal that needs to be done to put this back on track, if that can be done.

But it requires your forthright and earnest and objective commitment to this group.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdube02
ALL that and he still doesn't answer the Ron's Org issue. Come on Bill - I expected more from you....

-rdube02

Hi, rdube02 –

Give me a chance!
I'm still playing catch-up here.

I'm not sure what the "Ron's Org" issue is. Happy to answer all questions. It's an offshoot of the application of the personal development techniques of Ron Hubbard which is unconnected to the infamous Church of Scientology (whose "Enemies List" I'm on, c.f.). I've been involved in it for twenty years. It bears the same kind of relevance to Serpo as if I were a Buddhist Lama or a Catholic Priest or an Aikido Master.

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
First post here, and I would like to mention that this has been the best story/thread ever to come out of the internet. I have followed it since the beginning, and have shed a few tears during the emotional scenes, even gave a few shouts and cheers during the high points (my family think I am crazy). I'm glad to see the story (sort of) back on track again, and whether a hoax or not you have to admit this is good entertainment!

Keep an open mind folks!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
bill, it was i who brought up the ron's.org questions, please, there are many questions that need addressing, just click on my user name and you'll see the most recent posts which ask you these questions.

why did you not reveal this before?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If you dig around a little on the Net,
you will find private emails from Mark Allin from ATS
and Bill Ryan discussing the fact that not only is Bill's email's
being intercepted by the NSA and Carnivore in Ohio,
but that, prior to this, there has been an "experiment" conducted
here on ATS regarding something callled "Juniper 3"...

This suggests that perhaps SERPO is another NSA experiment, no?

Is anyone else aware of this? I am surprised these emails were so readily found online.

I suppose the NSA is reading all of our posts, therefore...

Comments?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan

I'm not sure what the "Ron's Org" issue is. Happy to answer all questions. It's an offshoot of the application of the personal development techniques of Ron Hubbard which is unconnected to the infamous Church of Scientology (whose "Enemies List" I'm on, c.f.). I've been involved in it for twenty years. It bears the same kind of relevance to Serpo as if I were a Buddhist Lama or a Catholic Priest or an Aikido Master.

Best, Bill

Not really, because as far as I know, Catholic Priests don't believe in Alien Hybrids... Freezone/Ron's Org on the other hand...

Care to elaborate?

-rdube02

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
bill, can you ease the sceptical mind by explaining what a "game" consists of?:

"But a new game is starting, and all are invited to play. Part of the purpose of the day is to evaluate the level of active interest. [...]

Please reply to me at bill.ryan@******.net "

and, sorry, but bill, do you still agree with hubbard on this one:

"It would be interesting to observe what would
happen if a large number of psychotics with
similar psychoses were allowed to create a
little world of their own. If they could remain
completely isolated from the rest of humanity for
a considerable length of time, it is not inconceivable
that they would begin to agree in some respects on
their reality and would actually create a different
system of reality from the one which has been
developed by the rest of mankind."

- LRH, "The Route to Infinity Course"

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLastGameFilm

If you dig around a little on the Net,
you will find private emails from Mark Allin from ATS
and Bill Ryan discussing the fact that not only is Bill's email's
being intercepted by the NSA and Carnivore in Ohio,
but that, prior to this, there has been an "experiment" conducted
here on ATS regarding something callled "Juniper 3"...

This suggests that perhaps SERPO is another NSA experiment, no?

This has already been discussed a lot of pages back in the thread - sorry I don't have the link to hand.

It's basically a non-issue.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I've been involved in it for twenty years. It bears the same kind of relevance to Serpo as if I were a Buddhist Lama or a Catholic Priest or an Aikido Master.

Best, Bill

Hi Bill. Good to see you back online.

And I have to disagree with this statement. As I understand it, Ron's Org has the exact same fundamental beliefs the original CoS does/did. Alien hybrids and all of that.

So comparing yourself to a Buddhist Lama, Catholic priest or Aikido Master is not a good analogy.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
Bill,

As an investigator you should already understand why the time zone issue is pertinent.

You have become a liability to this investigation, have you not? By association, by failure to act in good faith?

As much as I would like to sidestep the messy portions of this exercise, it can't be done. There is a great deal that needs to be done to put this back on track, if that can be done.

But it requires your forthright and earnest and objective commitment to this group.

Hi, garyo1954 –

Many thanks. Why am I "a liability to this investigation"? What's the "time zone issue"? I may have overlooked something here.

I've not read all the pages I've missed in the last 24 hours and have a slow dial-up connection in a rural area (and it's 1.30 am and I've been up since I left SF). Could you or someone else explain what questions have been asked and what I should answer? That would be very helpful for me.

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucianarchy
bill, can you ease the sceptical mind by explaining what a "game" consists of?:

Yes - please answer lucianarchy's question...probably one of the more important ones asked recently...

-rdube02

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Ketchup And Muster

Give me a chance!
I'm still playing catch-up here.

Amen!

There's only one Bill Ryan and thousands of members with questions.

I'm hopeful that Bill will be able to answer them methodically and avoid getting lost in a dogpile.

That doesn't mean I think ATSers should withhold questions, but I do recommend giving Bill some slack simply due to the sheer volume of posts he's being hit with.

Whatever the case may be with all this, I'm optimistic that all the major questions will be addressed sooner or later.

Also, I urge my fellow members to be cautious about avoiding personal attacks aimed at Bill Ryan -- or even making comments that may come across as such.

Whatever you may think about him, he's a contributing member of ATS in good standing, and deserves the respect due every member, regardless of opinion.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Thank you Bill for forwarding this and the second part of the log entries after the team's alleged landing on Project Serpo. I have to admit to being disappointed with what I read since I thought this was possibly a genuine disclosure initiative where there may have been a little disinformation thrown in to maintain plausible deniability. I now see the Serpo information more in lines of a fictionalized version of events that has far less accurate information in it than I previously thought. The main reason for my changed position is the communication modalities discussed in the log entries between the EBEs and the human team. It is reported that they communicate via translators, and that the EBEs communicate among themselves by speech. Furthermore, we are also told that the EBEs are capable of above light speed travel which accounts for the rapid flight time between Earth and Serpo. The problem is that in all the whistleblower and experiencer testimonies I have read, the EBEs are generally described in terms of communicating through telepathy, and that the thought-technology interface plays a critical role in above light speed travel.

Aloha, Michael Salla

I think Michael Salla's analysis is incorrect, because he seems to think there is/was only one Alien species in contact with the US government.
He reffers to Aliens as EBEs, and he assumes each incident involved "Ebens".
What makes him think that Travis Walton was abducted by "Ebens"?
He goes on to describe many other accounts of what "EBEs" are supposed to be like, without mentioning that many of these accounts may have involved different alien species. (That they were not all the "Ebens" we have come to know).

[edit on 30-1-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

ALL that and he still doesn't answer the Ron's Org issue. Come on Bill - I expected more from you....

Lets hang-on a second. There's only an issue with "Ron's Org" if it can be shown that Bill's affiliation with this group is relevant to Serpo. Out of respect for Bill's right to keep his personal affilitations private to him, I ask that we be somewhat more dignified with our approach toward this issue.

As I said earlier, people can find it offensive when we use their spiritual, religious, philosophical, or intellectual inspiration as an issue, when uninvited. Perhaps this aspect of the discussion should be moved to the Skunk Works Forum, to allow Bill to discuss it if he so chooses, and to allow others to debate what relevance this may have to the Serpo information.

Until it IS shown to be relevant, I consider this to be Bill's private business.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Best, Bill

Not really, because as far as I know, Catholic Priests don't believe in Alien Hybrids... Freezone/Ron's Org on the other hand...

Care to elaborate?

-rdube02

Hi again, rdube02 – I have absolutely no personal knowledge of what you're referring to. I have no connection with the Church of Scientology and know no-one in it. Heaven knows what they believe in. The Ron's Orgs I know very well and there is no conceivable connection here.

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist
Until it IS shown to be relevant, I consider this to be Bill's private business.

I agree, IF it's mutually exclusive.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
this thread is confusing..........

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

5) As per my last post, I suggest that a profitable way to focus the debate is to consider that if this is disinformation, then:

a) Which parts are true?

b) What might be the purpose?

Hi Bill,

This is the theory I am leaning more and more towards each day. Finally found a hard piece of contradictory empirical data to suggest at least some of it is falsified/fabricated (see first post on Pg. 148).

Once again, for the reference of those who have not had the luxury of folllwing the discussion in its entirety, there are several former AFOSI / DIA persons who have backed (at least the core elements) of the story. The reported existence of an alien exchange program is not unique to the Serpo story.

My own curiosity has been leaning towards the questions you posted above...

Finally, for what it's worth, the following message is directed to those few who were so quick to leap from the shadows with an "I told you so," and in some cases even admonish those who have been willing to proactively particpate in this investigation:

Even should the story in the end turn out to be nothing more than a complete fabrication, I will not for one second regret the time I have invested in this story to date! I have learned much about astronomy, astrophysics, and cutting-edge quantum theory -- I might still even attempt to mathematically model a stable, 5-body orbit in a close binary system as decribed in the story -- simply to see if I can! In short, the participation in this discussion has been a wonderful intellectual exercise. And I will never feel remorse for particiapting in an exercise that serves to further sharpen my analytical skills.

The (even remote) possbility that I am somehow, in some small way, particpating in the dissection of what may eventually be revealed as the beginning of Dislcosure is simply a bonus...

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
questioning the view of certain people I.e. Bill's view ron hubburd is tapping into his faith and religin. now, this is something I think that should be addressed...as each to his own...for faith...if we were to attack faith, then I would smite quite alot of users on this site with my sword of justice. but, for human sake...if someone follows a certain faith..is it not beniegn for him to have his own intereptation of how he see's it? and furthermore by no means does him believing in such a faith..if so diminish him by posting information that is givin to him....alot of people are asking alot of bill at the moment...he is all but, one man.

I ask people refrain from diminishing a faith in which he might believe in...his akido master anology might be due in towwith his belief and how he interupts it. It should be respected as he isn't the one that bought it to the table.

plain and simple bill ryans belief, on anything...be it the story true or fake, or his faith in existance is by far not what should be debated. but, the story on which is being sent and whats being asked of him.

can anyone tell me? what would be changed if he does hold scientological beliefs?

[edit on 30-1-2006 by waffleprime]

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join