It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Okay, so I've just been sent a u2u by some one that claims at some point in the night you knew about the third chapman post.

And apparently you and at least what 3 or 4 other members on this board had discussions either by phone or email or whatever...am I right so far?

What I'm wondering, and I've got to be real blunt here and tell you what I'm severely PISSED OFF about it...

why wasn't anyone that could warn the members (i.e. SO, or you could have requested Zep Tepi, or even one of the other members who was aware of your concerns about the "fake" chapman)

WHY...wasn't that information immediately passed to this community?

Do you not feel a stitch of stewardship here? Or is this just your happy little playground?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

About 80% of this info is fact, the remaining 20% is fiction. The US Gov is in the process of releasing info on Alien contact. This is the first step.

(Bold emphasis mine.)

I'm not going to release any other details at this stage.

And what better way for the PTB to CONTROL the situation than to create a rumour ahead of time that the EBE's are interested in cloning!! Man the fighter jets - THEY ARE COMING - and they want your DNA!!

I want to see what happens next, and intend to keep that powder dry for the moment. Others are helping me look at this issue,

Who - specifically - is helping you look at this issue? How many government entities and/or black ops groups are involved? Specifically, please. Names, along with rank and alphabet agency ID would be very nice.

And not to change the subject here - but isn't it true that the Freezone group that you belong to share the exact same fundamental theology that the CofS does?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
bill, with all respect, there some aspects here which are at odds and need a little sceptical analysis.

1. i have seen the list circs as of 10.01, there is no mention of your letter to jack re the cos involvement, or any responses thereafter.

2. why did you not disclose your current involvement with ron's.org? you will be aware that the cos have a big investment in alien hybrid theory. so such it would have been appropriate to put all your cards on the table when you laid some.

i hope you can see these these questions in the positive light they are presented and recognise the need for scrutiny.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
Date: 20 Dec 2005 02:37:08 -0000
To: "Serpo.org"
Subject: Contact

About 80% of this info is fact, the remaining 20% is fiction. The US Gov is in the process of releasing info on Alien contact. This is the first step.
Interesting that you say that because now you have a get out clause for anything that doesnt make sense, you can just say its part of the 20% thats made up.

Id love to believe but nothing short of a whole bunch of pics is going to make me change my mind.

link   
Thank you Bill, nicely worded.

The possibility of the U.S. Government implementing a Disclosure Program is too great not to follow. Two things can come out of this.

1. We are all taken for a ride, in which case it won't be the first time and surely will not change any minds of those that know that disclosure WILL happen one day.

2. This is true, and we are all on the cusp of a new era in human history. Such an event that will change the world and the way we look at life.

Keep up the great work.

Here's hoping for outcome #2.

link   

Originally posted by Valhall
So are you saying you learned of chapman's third post from Zep Tepi?

If so, when? Give it in a time zone please so that it can make sense to us.

Give it a rest,

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I'm still waiting on the answer to why like 3 or 4 members of this board decided to keep information from the rest of the community and allowed this community to be jerked around like a cheap dildo.

That's what I'm waiting on.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Bill,

How did you know about chapman's third post?

Hi, Valhall –

Many thanks. Where do I get the idea you're trying to debunk me?

I read "Grampy's" second post (the one with the spelling mistakes which I cited, and the smily face at the end) on Sunday morning just before I left SF. I had no time to post my reply at the time. That was "chapman"s third post, but the second one from that login was from the grandson, taking that at face value.

I haven't actually read any of his subsequent posts (after the one I cited), but I did notice serpiansurfer's admission that he was chapman.

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   

How'd did Bill know about chapman's third post?

This was directed at anyone, not Bill directly. Thats why I answered.

So are you saying you learned of chapman's third post from Zep Tepi?

If so, when? Give it in a time zone please so that it can make sense to us.

So it can make sense to you! I don't think anyone else is confused.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I'm still waiting on the answer to why like 3 or 4 members of this board decided to keep information from the rest of the community and allowed this community to be jerked around like a cheap dildo.

Eh? I spoke to Bill on the Phone and then immediately posted this:

From here

Stop Press!

I have just spoken to Bill Ryan on the telephone, he is currently in Switzerland and will not be online for an hour or so.

He does NOT know who Chapman is and I have to say I believe him. He said he was preparing a post on the flight as to why he believed chapman was not who he purported to be - long explanation and I'm sure Bill will clarify later. This belief came about as a result of chapman's third post, btw.

He is NOT a member of the Church of Scientology and believes everything negative said about them is justified. He said he will clarify the Ron's Org thing later today.

The poor chap had no idea of the firestorm raging here on ATS and was a little taken aback!

Like I said, I posted the above immediately after speaking to him.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I am indeed confused. And still not satisfied. And no, I'm not trying to do anything to you Bill except maybe get an explanation why you or any of the three or four members who knew your concerns, didn't let the rest of this community in on those concerns about chapman.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zep Tepi

Eh? I spoke to Bill on the Phone and then immediately posted this:

From here

Stop Press!

I have just spoken to Bill Ryan on the telephone, he is currently in Switzerland and will not be online for an hour or so.

He does NOT know who Chapman is and I have to say I believe him. He said he was preparing a post on the flight as to why he believed chapman was not who he purported to be - long explanation and I'm sure Bill will clarify later. This belief came about as a result of chapman's third post, btw.

He is NOT a member of the Church of Scientology and believes everything negative said about them is justified. He said he will clarify the Ron's Org thing later today.

The poor chap had no idea of the firestorm raging here on ATS and was a little taken aback!

Like I said, I posted the above immediately after speaking to him.

Nice Zep Tepi - that's not chapman's 3rd post...and it's not the one Bill himself just referred to.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Just a thought.. If this were all a university hoaxe, and Bill and Chapman are in cahoots then it would only make sense to have BIll deny the authenticity of Chapman and his info, thus causing the debate to go on even longer. As stated previously if Chaoman wants to prove he's the hoaxer he needs to post it on the serpo site.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
EVERYONE...

It's been a fast-paced and confusing day for staff and members of ATS. Let's take a collective deep breath and sort through this new information with the composure and intelligence that made the first 148 pages of this thread an awesome experience.

Yes... We have some strong indications of a hoax. Among them is "chapman's" indication that he's involved.

-

Posted Via ATSmobile (BETA v0.3)

-

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan

Bill,

How did you know about chapman's third post?

Hi, Valhall –

Many thanks. Where do I get the idea you're trying to debunk me?

I read "Grampy's" second post (the one with the spelling mistakes which I cited, and the smily face at the end) on Sunday morning just before I left SF. I had no time to post my reply at the time. That was "chapman"s third post, but the second one from that login was from the grandson, taking that at face value.

I haven't actually read any of his subsequent posts (after the one I cited), but I did notice serpiansurfer's admission that he was chapman.

Best, Bill

hi, bill. you mean you ploughed through the pages that appeared here today and your eyes fell on the 'chapman' admission, but didn't click on the 'serpo hoax?' banner and see there were pertinent questions about your current involvement with ron's org?

bill, why didn't you disclose your involvement with ron's.org given you disclosed everything else about yourself. ron's.org has a lot of hubbard's original philosophy, right? you must therefore be aware that the 'serpo' story has significant correlations with his own beliefs. so it would have been wise to clear your own position up at the beginning.

we are in a position that the anon disclosure is being handled by yourself, yet you now have a history of being 'coy' about very germane aspects of the case. that being, your own beliefs / involvement with hubbard / scientology.

[edit on 30-1-2006 by lucianarchy]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Am i the only one who thinks this as damaged ATS's reputation?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamian

probably, ATS didn't create this whole Serpo thing, we're just watching, investigating and following along with many other boards, communities and individuals.

actually I think we're doing the best job out there of looking at this with an objective and open mind.

I still believe in aliens and ufos.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I telephoned Bill after reading Chapman's post declaring the story a hoax created by him and three others from the UK.

Bill then said he had no idea who Chapman was but he suspected he was not who he claimed to be in his first three posts (chapman > grandson > chapman) because of the spelling mistakes etc. prevalent in that third post.

I then made the post referenced above.

I honestly don't see where the confusion lies?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamian

Maybe. Or we could bring in all the analysts from CNN, Fox, NYT, Sci. Am, etc, get their line on all of this OR let a free flow of info go and let people discuss this amongst ourselves AND not be told what to think.

Which do you think is the better path?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Val, Chapman's 3rd post is here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was yesterday 1 hour and 40 minutes after a post by Bill. I think Bill was still around to read it.

new topics

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join