It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I'm thinking if this guy chapman is the ring leader of this hoax, then why don't we all just wait for him to post than on Serpo.org? i mean, if he really has access to the site (or access to someone who has access to the site) he can put it up there. If he doesn't, well then, we also have our answer. . .

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
chapman,

I would enjoy hearing the details of how this all came together as well. Of course, I would also enjoy knowing the details of what uni, what prof, and where you live.

I guess the only question you need to answer is what happened to the original six man op? Did two drop out?

The identities of all the hoaxers should be made public. Certainly they are welcome to add to this discussion, making a full disclosure.

Bill, how involved were you in this behind the scenes compilation?
Victor, what was your part in writing?

Worse: What would your mother say?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
so this guy "chapman" comes on and says its a hoax....but where is the proof ??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

wait until Bill Ryan comes back before everyone jumps ship....are you all gonna let some nonname come here and kill this because he says so ??

I am still on the fence on this.....

feel free. chapman 'came clean' once bill ryan's cos connection was exposed, he just tried to make it sound like it was a uni 'thesis', which only goes to indicate that crapman is not even intelligent enough to get that far...

as for bill ryan? he's busted. you can believe whatever he tells you from this point on, but he told us all about himself, career, age, teaching, business, but failed to mention that he was a key player in the uk cos scene?

can you think of a rational explanation as to why bill left this signigficant part of his life out of all this?

did he think no one would find it?

[edit on 30-1-2006 by lucianarchy]

[edit on 30-1-2006 by lucianarchy]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Beautifully done! Bravo. The thread was slowing down. The "flaws" were all being repeated over and over. And now, the thread is running like it's first days. Excellent work Chapman. This should carry the momentum until Bill gets back.

I did learn something. Or should I say expanded on previous observations. It seems that Belief and Disbelief are tied into the ego. If this connection is made then anyone can play with the emotions of those with a need for belief or disbelief. Simply because the ego, by it's nature, has to defend itself in order to maintain dominance of the conscious mind. Of course, the ego is nothing more than a way of thinking and can be dismantled for a more clear way of thinking. However, the emotions produced by the ego way of thinking does become addictive to the person feeling it.

Very interesting stuff. I don't think we've seen the end yet. Hoax or not, doesn't matter and never really did. Derailing the UFO community? Hardly. The UFO community was derailed back in the 60s. Make ATS look bad. Don't think so. ATS has a lot of exposure over this. And even if it could be labelled "bad" it's not bad for ATS. ATS is not a business in that sense. It's a forum. People are not going to stop posting because ATS has a thread that was a hoax. See Profit Yahweh for proof of that.

Chapman's rollercoaster comment is very funny now that he comes on and takes us on a large free-fall. Oh, the Irony.

See you all at the bottom of the rabbit hole!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
If this was just four guys playing a game in London.... how did Strieber, Doty, and the others get together for that C2C interview?

Also what about Paul McGovern and Gene Loscowsky who corroborated Anon's first post?

Oh yeah, and Steven Spielberg?

[edit on 1/30/2006 by Hal9000]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The bottom line is that we need to hear from Bill.

I think hearing from Bill would be nice but it will NOT answer anything unless he offers us more than his charm. Which, by the way, seems to be abundant.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Chapman,

if you are behind this and you want the credit for it, then tell me where you were going with the 'ARCHQULOID' link.

J

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Since this site is based around Deny Ignorance, what gut instinct told you that this was all BS only after five pages.
Its just i'm intrigued what tell tale signs you picked up, and how you came about your choice.

The question wasn't to me, but I'll give my answer. I didn't like the supposed photo of the Eben children playing a game "similar to soccer"

So, an advanced, star-faring race that developed totally separate from us has competitive urges? And they play a game just like one on Earth ?

Can you say , "Star Trek TOS plot" , boys and girls?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by decidedlyundecided
I'm thinking if this guy chapman is the ring leader of this hoax, then why don't we all just wait for him to post than on Serpo.org? i mean, if he really has access to the site (or access to someone who has access to the site) he can put it up there. If he doesn't, well then, we also have our answer. . .

This isn't asking too much of Chapman. If it is a hoax that Bill is in on then let Chapman post that it is a hoax on serpo.org. That would do it for me.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucianarchy

thats the proof??? a post on the cos website that they are after bill ryan??? hes on the enemies list so thats the proof???

whats this crap about this being a game?? thats bull !!

boy is Bill Ryan in for a surprise........everyone who supported him is jumping ship because of chapman ?????????

if you all give into this chapman crap.....then you have been served a big plate of disinfo.....and you took a bite of it....enjoy it !!

as for Bill Ryan.....I still am supporting him until he says otherwise.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Eben=been
Serpo=poser

'been a poser'

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I have just spoken to Bill Ryan on the telephone, he is currently in Switzerland and will not be online for an hour or so.

He does NOT know who Chapman is and I have to say I believe him. He said he was preparing a post on the flight as to why he believed chapman was not who he purported to be - long explanation and I'm sure Bill will clarify later. This belief came about as a result of chapman's third post, btw.

He is NOT a member of the Church of Scientology and believes everything negative said about them is justified. He said he will clarify the Ron's Org thing later today.

The poor chap had no idea of the firestorm raging here on ATS and was a little taken aback!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
lol i absouletly LOVE this thread...just for the entertainment value alone!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zep Tepi
The poor chap had no idea of the firestorm raging here on ATS and was a little taken aback!

Glad to hear it...I knew chapman was a fraud......My guess is that Bill is gonna freak when he sees that his supposed supporters were bailing on him......if you bought into that chapman crap..your a fool !

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Why does this all feel like a Scooby Doo mystery episode?

My 2 cents once again....

........I knew it was filled with holes......I'd like to hear how the 4 hoaxers did it. And I knew that with Mr. Ryan, there was something not quite right about the way he presented things. After all, dialup is'nt popular anymore up in Sweden/Switzerland or where-ever he's at now..since the Europeans are supposedly ahead of the U.S. in internet access and speed. So perhaps Mr. Ryan is on broadband pretending to be on 'dialup', yes?
As for this being a thesis project as propagated by Chapman, I doubt it unless he immediately reveals the professor's name, his major, and the school's location for proof of the assignment...I'm going to go on a limb that this is nothing but an experiment for his so-called 'sci-fi' roleplaying game...probably.
Let's see...one Game Master (or Dungeon Master) and 3 players..4 or 5 is the magic number for RPGs would'nt you say?

Sanctum1972

box

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Ive been reading this since the get go and havent said a word! but im glad to here Bill is going to respond.

link   
It’s not over until it’s over, I wouldn’t get excited by this Chapman character, all his posts seem very amateur to me!

Like I keep saying, wait till the data is in!

link   
Ice down some more Corona's Norma, it's gonna be another long night at the Rusty Pelican. This thing just took another turn. Hey Wayne pass the nuts! Your turn Mr. Ryan!

link   
can we get rid of the headline :

Serpo Hoax? WHAT?! Serpo Unravelling! Now Titor?

my opinion is that the title is wrong untill all the info comes in.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hmmm ...

So there remains the possibility that Chapman's thesis actually began with his admission post. Perhaps?

If that's the case, I would have to say he is well on the way to an "A".

Either way ... the exposure as to character is clearly evident.

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join