It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams

Ok,

1) The 'list' someone posted of all the scientologists who are involved in UFOlogy isn't an official source. It's a list that someone posted on a message board like ATS... and if I remember correctly it was also posted this month. It could be an attempt to discredit Bill Ryan.

2)The same goes for the other link that connects Bill Ryan's email with a wing of scientology. Do we know for sure that this is a bona fide scientologist site... or that it wasn't created for the sake of discrediting Bill?

I will admit that these new finds have cast some tremendous doubt on the Serpo story... but they still haven't been proven. Google/internet searches are simply not research. Anyone can post false info about an individual on a web page. Hell... I've even had people I know make donations in my name to groups I dislike for the sake of pettiness.

We need to hear from Bill and we also have to PROVE that those links/sites have valid info before we dismiss Serpo.

Unfortunately, even if it's on a separate domain name site, the list is quite real. Because the CoS is notorious for having a Suppressive Enemies list. Think of it as a list of 'heretics' or 'excommunicated members' like the Jehovah's Witnesses use to cut off former members whom they deem or label dangerously 'aware' or 'awake' to the lies and are afraid that their "Walls of Jericho" is going to crumble.
So, the SP is indeed CoS jargon for 'heretics' and 'dangerous persons' who could cause harm. Operation Clambake is real since it is used to harass, intimidate and kidnap people..then again..I digress. Here's the link: www.xenu.net...

-Sanctum1972

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucianarchy
.communicated november - 2005 - "But a new game is starting, and all are invited to play. Part of the purpose of the day is to evaluate the level of active interest. [...]

Please reply to me at bill.ryan@******.net "

[edit on 30-1-2006 by lucianarchy]

Looks like the game is up. I tip my hat too google and the people who found the links. This has been a game played by 4 of us based here in the UK. I am not a scientologist. I cannot speak about Bills motives but for myself this was part of a university thesis I am writing about internet rumours. I am sure i will be banned now but if i am allowed to stay for a time I can give you some more details. Hope you enjoyed the game.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This is one of those special times in my life where I hate language censors, wish I wasn't connected to one of the owners, and preferred to be a man.

Cause I'd start by calling you a loathesome tithead and go from there.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
well...this should get EXTREMELY interesting now.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
This is one of those special times in my life where I hate language censors, wish I wasn't connected to one of the owners, and preferred to be a man.

Cause I'd start by calling you a loathesome tithead and go from there.

Hi Val,

Go on, treat yourself!! I am sure the UK Police will be glad to receive 'Chapman's' details, thesis or not. This if fraud.

Best Wishes

J

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Good question......

With the admission of log 3888 we acknowledge there are two logs, as you say. There is a personal diary/journal being kept and an official log, as you say. (Actually the original Anon says all team members were reuired to keep a journal.)

This understood the question arises: What is the purpose of revealing TL's personal journal when there is an official transcript? (The events he is recording in his personal journal have already been covered in the official log)

Now it might be log 3888 is one entry in the official log. And that questions when the change was made to a sequential record of events discarding the agreed upon event entry system described in post #11 where TL states:

"Since I am not sure of which day it is I won't state a day as to my entry, [so] I'll just say entry."

But we have nothing proving the system of sequential records was ever established.

It may not be the smoking gun, but it raises eyebrowns when coupled with the dreams of earth (flashback?).

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapman
Hope you enjoyed the game.

For all we know, he's hoaxing that he's part of the hoax.

We'll let this play out further before making any decisions about the status of member accounts.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Yea Xena/Kate at Eaglesdisobey.org has completed extensive research and investigation into rather strong link of CoS and the Dan Burisch Story. The major players such as Bill Hamilton, Ron Garner have connections to Cos and possiblity even more cults.

Sounds nuts but when you read Xena's research in detail. Your forced to sit back conclude she may very well be right for the links jump out at you.

So Bill Ryan has CoS links as well?!?

This is nuts its really starting to look that SERPO is indeed run by same folks behind Dan Burisch hoax.

Nightshade 09

Nightshade 09

Originally posted by No1Uno
And for those who REALLY want to do some homework - there's a whole list of UFers involved in cults here:

eaglesdisobey.org...

Notice the names that are also on Victors UFO email list.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Were you not all a bit suspicious about how quickly Bill came out and said that I was legitimate? My next character in the game was going to be this chap. www.boingboing.net...

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
For all we know, he's hoaxing that he's part of the hoax..

for all we know, you're hoaxing that he's hoaxing that he's part of the hoax.

(had to do that)

I cannot believe people are still picking the anon posts apart, dissecting them and looking for clues to the validity.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Looks like the game is up. I tip my hat too google and the people who found the links. This has been a game played by 4 of us based here in the UK. I am not a scientologist. I cannot speak about Bills motives but for myself this was part of a university thesis I am writing about internet rumours. I am sure i will be banned now but if i am allowed to stay for a time I can give you some more details. Hope you enjoyed the game.

Well, looks like you can stay.
I've enjoyed the game thus far but are you truly a player?

Would you like to provide some proof of your claim - and who are the other two members and what is their part in this?

Thanks in advance

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I don't see it as incriminating, as no one else here has been asked to state their personal religious, philosophical, political, or spiritual affiliations. I know that if people started attacking this story because of my personal affiliations, I'd be somewhat offended... unless they had some proof that those affiliations were somehow central to the issues involved. I don't see that... so given the sensitive nature of this "information", I suggest we all tread cautiously and respectfully towards one another.

People are using religious and political affiliations to distort all sorts discourse here at ATS. They are no longer seeking truth, or "Deny-ing Ignorance" as the motto goes. But this is exactly the purpose of injecting religious or political agendas into a discussion: to distract from the truth. Whenever you hear anything about "the War against Christianity" or "the liberal attack on values" or "the conservatives are nazis", you are observing the obfuscation of the truth.

It's a shame, but if I see a sig line with a Biblical incantation or some equation of Bush with Hitler or liberalism being a mental disorder, I simply discard anything above that signature line.

How much more insidious is it when, like it appears to be in this case, those agendas are covert and clearly meant as a diversionary tactic?

link   

Were you not all a bit suspicious about how quickly Bill came out and said that I was legitimate? My next character in the game was going to be this chap. www.boingboing.net...

Chapman,

I hope Bill Ryan gets to meet you real soon and shakes you warmly by the throat; I know if you played games with my reputation that's exactly what I'd do!!

J

link   

some of us had you pegged from day one. were you quick enough to see the comments i wrote about your "rollercoaster" post? lol

you're not even at uni.

you are a lonesome saddo who invents things in order to get a life.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Like I said earlier and 50 or so pages back, this is a hoax.

So Bill Ryan, Chapman and anyone involved with the hoax, a big
to all of you.

[edit on 30-1-2006 by Freenrgy2]

link   
told you so!

I feel quite triumphant! and to think of all the names and the harsh treatment i resieved . To those who could reason this game early - i also commend you, but there wasnt many of you was there!

link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
For all we know, he's hoaxing that he's part of the hoax..

No but he has played a small part he gave us the inspiration for inventing Chapman with his Soviet theory.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
A Uni Thesis on Rumors?

It's like that really bad movie, on the same topic...all over again...
All over again...

I'll wait for Bill's reply, I've been reading over this but to me it has always seemed a bit dodgy but then...everything does.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucianarchy
.communicated november - 2005 - "But a new game is starting, and all are invited to play. Part of the purpose of the day is to evaluate the level of active interest. [...]

Please reply to me at bill.ryan@******.net "

[edit on 30-1-2006 by lucianarchy]

Go ahead..explain away asap. I know the SERPO domain site is UK-based...and have a link to it. Was this a a doctorates thesis with the permission of a professor? or a "Dr. Who" spinoff? If this is the former, would you be so kind to provide the name of the University you attend AND the name of the professor you are writing the thesis for and what course it is?

Cheers,

-Sanctum1972

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Let us all consider this a lesson...
a lesson on the basics of Human Nature...

If someone is convinced that they are doing something for the good of science...they can be convinced to perform any act, or tell any lie...
as long as they can justify it...
as in the case of Chapman...

Now, according to a study by Professor Milgram, 62.5 people will torture animals or people if there is an official person present ordering them to do so...

62.5% of people that ordinarily wouldn't hurt a fly...
but if someone says that they should for the realms of science, then they will...

Chapman, you have been had... there is nothing that is served by your study... other than "you now understand that some people will beleive stories reported on the internet... well, we could have saved you some time there buddie...

so people on the internet will beleive lies ... BIG NEWS... WOW... you ought to make an A on that thesis...
If you do, then your prof is an idiot...
your work is worthless and has proven nothing that was not already known...

so you have wasted your own time and effort in an effort to establish an almost schitzo belief system... based of course upon many sci fi movies...

well, maybe you should have taken your efforts and wrote a thriller... at least you could have made a nickel...

new topics

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join