It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
bill..please address this:

from anonymous post 13b We have allowed the Ebens to utilize 308's body for experiments

and this:

from anonymous post 13b I did not authorized any experiments on the body of 308. I explained that humans consider a body to be religious. Only I could have authorized the use of 308s body for experiments.

so what really happened??

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
hmmmmmm......................... this thread is moving fast!

While it may be that "Project Serpo" as we've come to know and love is mostly fabrication (and I think it may be), my sense is we've engaged some individuals who seem to know a lot about this so I would hate to see this discussion just end.

Didn't our new member "Chapman" say something about the photos being authentic but taken here on Earth? I'd love to hear more about that.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Just to clarify.

Project Serpo is a hot topic on ATS, and this thread is gigantic. The headline is a short-cut to a "smoking gun" post within this thread.

We tend to take hoaxes seriously, given our terms & conditions.

1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Several members have been banned in the past after they attempted to hoax our members.

Also, if this is a hoax, all it does is harm real and worthy UFO/extraterrestrial research.

For now, we'll see where this rabbit hole leads. But please respect that if Bill is a Scientologist, those are his personal beliefs and use appropriate restraint by remaining on topic.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucianarchy

a highly significant number of addresses there are linked to the CoS.

why don't you do some research for yourself? it's not rocket science and UTU's won't prove anything.

That's not the point - I want to know where this goes beyond CoS. I can't do the research without the names. I didn't catch the list quick enough when it was posted earlier before it got deleted.

-rdube02

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   

from anonymous post 13b Only I could have authorized the use of 308s body for these experiments.

Unless we know how this data is being written, if it was from audio it's easy to miss a word.

Remember when they allowed them to do experiments then knew nothing of this whole cloning process and them taking the whole body apart? Dismembering someone and leaving nothing but a few pieces would upset me too.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   

"It would be interesting to observe what would
happen if a large number of psychotics with
similar psychoses were allowed to create a
little world of their own. If they could remain
completely isolated from the rest of humanity for
a considerable length of time, it is not inconceivable
that they would begin to agree in some respects on
their reality and would actually create a different
system of reality from the one which has been
developed by the rest of mankind."

- LRH, "The Route to Infinity Course"

communicated november - 2005 - "But a new game is starting, and all are invited to play. Part of the purpose of the day is to evaluate the level of active interest. [...]

Please reply to me at bill.ryan@******.net "

[edit on 30-1-2006 by lucianarchy]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey

from anonymous post 13b We have allowed the Ebens to utilize 308's body for experiments

and this:

from anonymous post 13b I did not authorized any experiments on the body of 308. I explained that humans consider a body to be religious. Only I could have authorized the use of 308s body for experiments.

Alpha,
Not to be mean, but we've been debating that for a few dozen or so posts... and people have already asked Bill that. It won't help anything if we just keep repeating posts over and over again.

My personal observation regarding that entry was that it began with the current/latest decsion of the Team Leader and that he then went into explaining the reasons for it. The entry could have been written like:
"I authorized the Ebens to use 308's body. Previously the following dispute had occured...."

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdube02

a highly significant number of addresses there are linked to the CoS.

why don't you do some research for yourself? it's not rocket science and UTU's won't prove anything.

That's not the point - I want to know where this goes beyond CoS. I can't do the research without the names. I didn't catch the list quick enough when it was posted earlier before it got deleted.

-rdube02

it is not hard to find, with a little ingenuity.

if you can't make that step, then with respect, maybe you aren't ready to do any meaningful research yet.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
when i got to work this morning and read the new info on serpo.org (13a &13b) I know somewhere in post 13a or 13b it said that 308 died of a pulmonary embolism and later in the morning I remembered about 308 dying of infection so I went back to post a issue about 13 (a & b) and now I cannot find the reference about the pulmonary embolism !!!! was it removed by Bill Ryan ?? was it edited out??

what gives ??

[edit on 30-1-2006 by Alpha Grey]

the pulmonary embolism was mentioned on the consistencies page...sorry folks my bad !!

[edit on 30-1-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   

communicated november - 2005

Unbelievable. We've been all dragged into an experiment. I hope SkepticOverlord bans the h#ll out of every last member in here who is a member of this cult who assisted and promoted this hoax onto this community.

-rdube02

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

it is not hard to find, with a little ingenuity.

if you can't make that step, then with respect, maybe you aren't ready to do any meaningful research yet.

Uh- huh... but easier for an "enlightened" individual like yourself huh.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

and this:

I think we should utilise Bills body for experiments if he has made all this up.

Disclaimer- I meant this tongue in cheek so please don't ban me

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdube02

Unbelievable. We've been all dragged into an experiment. I hope SkepticOverlord bans the h#ll out of every last member in here who is a member of this cult who assisted and promoted this hoax onto this community.

-rdube02

lrh didn't communicte that in 2005! it looks like that because you've snipped off the communication from bill ryan, which was made in november 2005 bill ryan was trying to recruit for a new 'game' back then.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Again,

These comments to the effect of "a lot of the names on that list are associated with scientology" are not valid points for any sort of argument. This is because there is NO VALID SOURCE for such statements.

All too often on ATS... internet chat board rumor is taken as fact... fact that can be reported on. In this case some people are, as often is the case, citing things that appear on message boards as fact.... when, in reality, message boards are not strong sources. Now we even have people who are asserting that Serpo is bunk because people on Victor's list are 'associated' with C0S. Ok... where's the proof of this? Seriously... does anyone have a serious, legitimate source that 'outs' every scientologist?

The bottom line is that info skimmed from the internet is not serious journalism. If you think it is... then you must also think that it has been 'proven' that Bush is a lizard, that Clinton is a rapist, that Hillary is a lesbian, etc, etc, etc

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

"But a new game is starting, and all are invited to play. Part of the purpose of the day is to evaluate the level of active interest. [...]

Please reply to me at bill.ryan@******.net "

From here

Game a contest of person against person or team against team. A game consists of freedoms, barriers and purposes, and there is a necessity in a game to have an opponent or an enemy. Also there is a necessity to have problems, and enough individuality to cope with a situation. To live life fully, then, one must have in addition to "something to do," a higher purpose, and this purpose, to be a purpose at all, must have counter-purposes or purposes which prevent it from occurring.

A poster previously mentioned something about "winnings" and thought it had something to do with money. That's not the case.

Scientology: What is a "Win"

In Scientology they create what they call "Wins".
Originally when I got in, in 1969, most people were training to become auditors.
Due to we doing "The training Route" (Vs Just buying auditing and having a Professional auditor audit you)....our wins usually had to do with learning the tech, how it worked, how we could help another person, etc. Also often people would come up with their own, personal "Wins".

Here is a real win someone said at the end of the night, years ago:
"Tonight on course I realized I can literally study anything by using The Study Tech".
Or
"While reading Dianetics, I realized I have been going more and more downtown (feeling bad) as I've been listening to my sister dramatize her case, taking it out on me!"

Each of these is a considered a "Win".

A little research goes a long way!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist

I don't see it as incriminating, as no one else here has been asked to state their personal religious, philosophical, political, or spiritual affiliations. If Bill's an enemy of scientology, what does that mean? Maybe I'm just extremely naive (I don't know much about any of this)... but perhaps discussion on this aspect of Bill's background should be suspended until he's had a chance to comment, if he chooses to do so.

I know that if people started attacking this story because of my personal affiliations, I'd be somewhat offended... unless they had some proof that those affiliations were somehow central to the issues involved. I don't see that... so given the sensitive nature of this "information", I suggest we all tread cautiously and respectfully towards one another.

Centrist,
I am not trying to attack Bill. Someone posted a link that indicates that either Bill is affiliated with CoS and/or is on their "Enemy List".
This information, if true, indicates possible motives for creating this Serpo story NOT NECESSARILY CREATED BY BILL (if it's a story and not real).
Bill could be targeted by this group as a way to discredit him (or bring him lots of grief which I'm sure he has endured here already).

I am appreciative of Bill's time and he appears sincere, but I think all leads should be investigated.
All this takes is a response from Bill then we can move on.

Regards,
J - DefunCtion

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

when i got to work this morning and read the new info on serpo.org (13a &13b) I know somewhere in post 13a or 13b it said that 308 died of a pulmonary embolism

It was in a separate post from Bill, prior to the Anon posts..

Date: 7 Dec 2005 09:11:23 -0000
To: "Serpo.org"
Subject: Contact

There is much, much more to this story. One person, a male, died during the trip to Zeta. He suffered a pulmonary embolism. In addition, an autopsy was performed at which time the deceased individal's DNA was extracted and stored. At a later tine, the DNA was used in a cloning type process which actually involved creating a hybrid being, part human, part alien. Through an advanced aging process and something called rapid-cycling cloning, several hundred hybrid beings were created. Some remain on Zeta, but others were returned to Earth. This can be verified in documents contained in the ZR Repro Factor file.

This, apparently, was in an email that Victor/Bill (or both) received on Dec. 7. According to Bill, they were told NOT to release this to the public. They have now been told that they could/should.

Edit: The board's moving so fast that by the time I posted this to Alpha, he had found it

Also --

I am appreciative of Bill's time and he appears sincere, but I think all leads should be investigated.
All this takes is a response from Bill then we can move on.

As are we all. As for putting the screw to Bill over this, he IS the messenger and I'm sure he's prepared to handle this sort of thing. I just wanted to put in my 2 cents regarding jumping to conclusions and taking the discussion down a road that may be offensive to some. Any time that someone's personal beliefs or private affiliations become part of a "story", then we have to take a quick pause to remember that we should be respectful of that person and continue to keep an open mind, and we should avoid prejudging someone until we know whether that issue is truly relevant to the topic at hand

I don't know whether it is or not. That, as we all seem to agree, is something that Bill can comment on

[edit on 30-1-2006 by Centrist]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
project Serpo : id like to hire the red arrows for the flyby on this one.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

DECLARED SUPPRESSIVE PERSONS:

[...]

RYAN, BILL

[...]

www.xenu.net...

This is your 'strong indication'???? This is why there's 20 point text across ALL ATS pages with double invitations to (click for more info)? I would feel completely computer illiterate if I didn't know to click on a live link for more info!

Ok, maybe it's a hoax, but that's always been the case. Does it have to be such a major dramatic headline across EVERY PAGE? I'm sure if people want to know more they know how to click on a link.

And besides, this 'indication' (Bill's name on a list of CoS enemies) how does that indicate anything? I'm baffled. And I don't care. It doesn't indicate anything to me.

I don't think we need anymore drama around here, but apparently I'm wrong.

BTW, remember that Bill Ryan said he was going to be away for a week or so, and not to take his absence as anything meaningful.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zep Tepi

A poster previously mentioned something about "winnings" and thought it had something to do with money. That's not the case.

A little research goes a long way!

Hi Zep,

the poster previously mentioned would be me; Thanks for the info.

I just wonder how they share their winnings? Maybe I should go and research that??

Best Wishes

J

EDIT; Dyslexic fingers strike again!

[edit on 30/1/06 by gingerlad]

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join