It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams

Ok,

1) The 'list' someone posted of all the scientologists who are involved in UFOlogy isn't an official source. It's a list that someone posted on a message board like ATS... and if I remember correctly it was also posted this month. It could be an attempt to discredit Bill Ryan.

Notice that Bill Ryan's name isn't even involved. I highly doubt the posting of this information has ANYTHING to do with it.

2)The same goes for the other link that connects Bill Ryan's email with a wing of scientology. Do we know for sure that this is a bona fide scientologist site... or that it wasn't created for the sake of discrediting Bill?

DO YOUR HOMEWORK before posting anything else.

I will admit that these new finds have cast some tremendous doubt on the Serpo story... but they still haven't been proven. Google/internet searches are simply not research. Anyone can post false info about an individual on a web page. Hell... I've even had people I know make donations in my name to groups I dislike for the sake of pettiness.

We need to hear from Bill and we also have to PROVE that those links/sites have valid info before we dismiss Serpo.

Agreed. But if Bill is who we KNOW he is, he will have a pretty darn good story to tell about all of this. And I'm sure there will be those the buy into it.

I suggest you look deeper into what is involved here. Scientology and Freezone are just the tip of the iceberg - so to speak.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
No1Uno,
Um, excuse me, but I think you missed the entire point of what I said.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
BTW,
What the heck is up with all these members with names like '23356' or 'asdfg' that joined ATS like... today and yesterday... and who seem to be only concerned with shooting down the Serpo story.

This is EXTREMELY suspicious.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist

Originally posted by defuntion
Very incriminating.
We really need Bill Ryan to comment on this connection.

I don't see it as incriminating, as no one else here has been asked to state their personal religious, philosophical, political, or spiritual affiliations.

But there aren't many religious affiliations that have a base belief in inter-galgactic war and alien/human hybrids. You have to admit that the discussion of Scientology's connections to this story are valid if the players involved are indeed members of that group.

I know that if people started attacking this story because of my personal affiliations, I'd be somewhat offended... unless they had some proof that those affiliations were somehow central to the issues involved. I don't see that...

If it were *any* other religious belief, I'd agree with you Centrist...

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Forgive me for asking but I've noticed the Serpo header at the top of ATS has chaged from asking if Serpo is a hoax to now stating that it is in fact a hoax.
Just for my information, because I've been following this thread only off and on, how have we come to that conclusion?

Peace

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Forgive me for asking but I've noticed the Serpo header at the top of ATS has chaged from asking if Serpo is a hoax to now stating that it is in fact a hoax.
Just for my information, because I've been following this thread only off and on, how have we come to that conclusion?

Peace

The only thing I can think of is that confirming Bill Ryan's connectio to the Church of Scientology somehow makes this whole Serpo thing a hoax. I don't think that's the case. It's just more information to consider. Methinks the mods are "hoax" happy...

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Here’s the thing...

I’m not so sure we are the test audience for a new SciFi thriller. Perhaps we’re witnessing the remake of “A Few Good (Space)Men” - A courtroom drama, seeking justice for crewman 308. Sure, we’ve heard a lot of ridiculous to reasonable arguments on both sides and of course, an occasional testimony from “surprise witnesses”, but the defense (and prosecution for that matter) have yet to present any exhibits (photos, scanned documents, etc.) or Expert Witnesses (credible & verifiable) to support their claim. Maybe such evidence will come forth after we hear from the Jack Nicholson character screaming, “You want answers? You can’t handle the truth!”

Oops, I mistakenly referenced a Tom Cruise movie. I hope it doesn’t link us back to scientology.

[edit on 30-1-2006 by OCD DETECTIVE]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
WOW... I'm bedazzled by how the headline for Serpo has changed to 'Serpo IS hoax1'

If someone found a website where someone stated that Skeptic Overlord rapes dogs would we see a header entitled 'SO rapes dogs!'

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Peace

I guess the ATS folks can't wait to declare this story a hoax cause i've seen them add a similair link a few times. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Project Serpo IS Hoax!

Since they left the "a" out between IS and Hoax, I'm calling this as an obvious hoax headline. No moderator would actually use such grammar, they are trained professionals. I was a moderator on a similar site for 2 years and I can tell you we were trained hard for nailing the grammar EVERYTIME.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams

WOW... I'm bedazzled by how the headline for Serpo has changed to 'Serpo IS hoax1'

If someone found a website where someone stated that Skeptic Overlord rapes dogs would we see a header entitled 'SO rapes dogs!'

But by the same reasoning there's no proof this ridiculous Project Serpo story is true is there? Sorry I can't read 150 pages, this thread grows faster than I can absorb information.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKMDC1
Project Serpo IS Hoax!

Since they left the "a" out between IS and Hoax, I'm calling this as an obvious hoax headline. No moderator would actually use such grammar, they are trained professionals. I was a moderator on a similar site for 2 years and I can tell you we were trained hard for nailing the grammar EVERYTIME.

YES!!! No one who is smart enough to run a website would ever make a basic error like that. Damning evidence!!!

ATS is [a] Hoax!!!

Seriously, declaring something a hoax because someone who is associated with it has a name that appears on a website that may make him look bad is not a rational decision. My real life name appears on websites for organizations that I have nothing to do with. Such is the reality of the internet.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Strong Indication Project Serpo Is A Hoax!

well, at least it's good grammer and not a complete debunking statement

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Could someone please U2U me the names of the people on Victor's email list?

-rdube02

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrDead

But by the same reasoning there's no proof this ridiculous Project Serpo story is true is there? Sorry I can't read 150 pages, this thread grows faster than I can absorb information.

I haven't said that there is proof of its truth. I've only been countering the arguments that have tried to dismiss it.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   

look, Bill Ryan is talking about a "new game" about to start, back in November 2005.

this stuff was buried particularly deep in another forum.

perhaps bill was unaware that someone had quoted him AND put his email address as a contact point

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hi guys,

something smelling a bit fishy here!!

proserp gives us valuable links that suggest that Bill Ryan is a Scientologist, No1 backs proserp up with some nice links to anti-CoS sites, hardly fair. Then ATS claim the whole SERPO thing is a HOAX!

In the second link supplied by proserp you'll find that Bill Ryan is not a member of CoS but has been on Ron's course since 1987.

Can anyone do these courses? and there does appear to be an inference to winnings, could it be a course with financial benefits open to businessmen??

We'll have to ask Bill these questions before we jump to any conclusions just as Centrist has previously stated.

Regards

J

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Peace

Click on the hoax link and see the list that caused the moderator to draw that conclusion. Once you hunt around and read some of the lunatic rambling throughout the web, you will get a small taste of what is going on here.

There are a large number of people viewing this thread. Some are "normal" like you and me. I believe there are many others on here with very malicious intentions, and they are definitely out of touch with reality. They want to draw you in for reasons of their own agenda, probably to indoctrinate us into their cult. The story is a hoax. Sorry folks. The question is, who in this forum is either out to promote Bill and his story - or who is out to destroy Bill - and why?

-rdube02

[edit on 30-1-2006 by rdube02]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Let me put it this way:

There are posts on this board that claim George Bush is a shape-shifting lizard from Nibiru. Many posts link to the White House address.

So... by the standards the god of the headline is using around here... CBS or NBC should declare that George Bush is a lizard alien on the news tonight.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by rdube02

Could someone please U2U me the names of the people on Victor's email list?

-rdube02

a highly significant number of addresses there are linked to the CoS.

why don't you do some research for yourself? it's not rocket science and UTU's won't prove anything.

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join