It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
diddo, We love you bill!

anyway, I'm not at all shocked about hearing about hybrids and aliens experiments...hell, I and no doubt most of the people who frequent this site have been filling their heads with this type of situations for years! I feel desensified to whole fact. but, for me the question isn't wether or not thats what I've been programmed to do or not...but, free will is still stronger than any programming...but, before I start to rant, people are shocked..the mere cry of hoax, was a pure example of human disbelief. disbelief is the first sign of Delerium.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 29-1-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
What I find interesting is that nobody is shocked or disturbed by this last post because of the cloning and hybrid angle. Remember Bill’s warning?

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
This one is a shocker. This preliminary posting (also sent to Victor’s list) is simply to prepare everyone to brace themselves. Not wishing to be dramatic, but this is quite something and I have absolutely no idea where it goes from here.

It seems to me that there has been a great fear response, so many calls for hoax before we even have the data. maybe those are the reactions that are being monitored.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hi guys,

'...Humans with dogs heads.'

Could this be akin to the Egyptian god Anubis?

www.touregypt.net...

Best Wishes

J

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
There was far to much of a gap between the December posting and the January posting on the serpo site, that's nion a month of everyone getting there hopes up and eagerly anticipating what the next installment would be, so when it eventually did come everyone was expecting a bit more than they got and are now turning on each other That's MY interpretation of reading the last 50 Pages LOL

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hi, Folks –

I appreciate the support. I felt profoundly uncomfortable yesterday. There is so much which (believe me) does not yet make sense. This is NOT a simple hoax.

I wonder if I could suggest a way forward here.

There are still many hypotheses to explore and intelligently analyze. One which is important (and c.f. my posted letter to Dr Michael Salla – can anyone quote new visitors the URL?) is that it may be disinformation... which may be more sophisticated than one might first think.

So here are some questions to ponder:

1) If this is disinfo (rather than 100% invented), which components are true? What's the "core story" which may be being simultaneously released and protected?

2) What behind-the-scenes process or procedure would account for the glaring errors and inconsistencies? (Remember, it could be plausible deniability.)

3) Just suppose for a moment that a currently very senior intelligence figure was managing and sanctioning this release. Why might it be being done in this way?

4) What might account for the hiatus in the postings between 21 Dec (or 8 Dec) and now? What has changed, and why might that be?

5) How do we factor in the consistencies? I am still very mindful of the AF Col (ret) who confirmed the story. My correspondent who reported his experience (an honest and decent man whose name I know and who checks out) has gone to ground and is no longer responding to messages. I am writing to him again today. Rick Doty also tells a fascinating anecdote in the forthcoming UFO Magazine article, to be published in early February. There are a number of aspects of this story which will not yet lie down.

Recommended for new or recent members: please click on find posts at the foot of this message and you can read the history of everything which I've stated and explained on the subject since I was invited to join the Forum. I believe someone else said they had done that and found it a valuable "where are we?" summary.

My movements:

I'm leaving San Francisco today at noon and will wind up back in the UK early tomorrow (Monday) morning. I then travel to Switzerland for a week. My internet access there will be intermittent and dial-up only, so again (as this last week) my contributions will be only sporadic. Please read nothing into that. My current intentions are to return to the US in the second half of February, returning again to the UK after the Laughlin UFO Congress on 3 March when I am giving a 90 minute presentation. (And no, I am not being paid: I receive expenses only.)

Best to all, Bill

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Two things...

Originally posted by jgbjgb

Wow...this "story" has really become "popular" now. In support of Bill, please just check before you try to shoot the messenger. Bill's contribution to ATS is of real value and sinister implications of him being not honest, screams ignorance IMHO.

I just got through pointing out that this type statement against the opposing side needs to stop. Last time it was at the side you're calling ignorant, this time it's at your side. Both sides have now been instructed to STOP doing real-time, online, remote viewing IQ assessments of the other posters in this thread.

I read "implication" here and although I have read your explanation / apology(?), I too believe this was uncalled for
coming from a moderator. Bill the S/F writer was indicated many threads earlier as well, but this of coarse could have been missed.

I actually wasn't implying anything, and, yes, I did miss that. (Sorry for the duplicate information.) I had data I wanted more info on, so I shared it and I got it. That's the way this works.

And by the way, me being moderator in no form or fashion is going to prevent me from posting comments, asking questions, or sharing potentially important information on this or any other subject. Got it?

[edit on 1-29-2006 by Valhall]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by netron
photographic evidence is essential at this stage. no amount of further postings from "anon" will change my mind that its just a badly written hoax.
bill ryan sounds like a rather nice chap , who has just been taken in by this unfortunately.

Agreed, and I follow him in this EBE-story and believe him, or at least his intensions, to be genuine - untill a book or movie is released with his name somewhere!

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
If this is disclosure, then maybe we have passed the first test.

Instead of crying.... ohhhh no... they are cloning us!! No one has found this astonishing, instead we have to attack the style of the writing, and make assumptions based on situations, alien worlds, and physics that none of us could comprehend or really comment upon. People posting here have some kind of knowledge of these subjects more than the average joe, but do you think thay would react differently??

As to the atomic tests, ok there was only one in 1956, but there were lots in 1955, sometimes I get mixed up with different years and the events that happen in them ( got trouble remembering the wifes birthday ...shhhh ). This could be a grasp at a year or maybe poorly researched, who knows. After all being on a planet far from home, seeing weird creatures with dogs heads etc, would you be able to think straight ???

Go back and look at the content of the posts made yesterday, rather amazing stuff there!

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Well, all along I thought there was something not right with this story.
I agree with Grady Philpott.
He is usually correct in all that he posts here on ATS.

[edit on 29-1-2006 by MagicaRose]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
here's how the next section, book two of project serpo, will unfold.

We are going to find out that anon2's posts directly to bill are a hoax. It will be confirmed. We might even get some kind of admission from a prankster. Then we will be led to believe all of the info from the first anon, sent to Victor was true. An attempt to make us easier to convince perhaps?

that's how I see it.

it has certainly been entertaining.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Victor posted this on his list last night, which he spliced into his reposting of the latest cloning account from Anonymous. I've only just read it.

[ SPECIAL NOTE FROM VICTOR MARTINEZ: The dead Team Member's body #308
was cloned with a creature called an "Archquloid"

"A-R-C-H-Q-U-L-O-I-D"

which originates from another star system and is one of 200+
civilizations that the Ebens regularly interface with on either
exploratory and/or trading routes/missions.

This information was NOT made known to co-moderator Bill Ryan, but was
revealed to me in an "Eyes Only" e-mail on Thursday, December 8, 2005 @
8:17 p.m., which I've never released, though I am now considering doing
so. If "my" ANONYMOUS asks me to NOT reveal/release his private e-mail
to me, I WILL respect his wishes and "kill" it.

STAY TUNED! ]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I just saw a very weird contradiction in the philosophy of the Ebens IF the story is true. I'm personally starting to wonder if the first posts up to new year were true and the once since some sortoff effort to discredit them. Anyways the contradiction I've noticed is that the ebens seem to have a real respect for life. Treating the dying team member, not allowing the team members to interact with their developing offspring, not being too happy about killing animals or eating them yet now they seem to really into genetic tampering and cloning. These philosophies seem very at odds with each other. Bill perhaps you could ask anon. if there are any references to this being explained in the report?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Victor posted this on his list last night, which he spliced into his reposting of the latest cloning account from Anonymous. I've only just read it.

Is it me, or do you stir up some problems by posting this?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by waffleprime
anyway, I'm not at all shocked about hearing about hybrids and aliens experiments...hell, I and no doubt most of the people who frequent this site have been filling their heads with this type of situations for years!

I agree we are less sensitive to this subject now than say 20 years ago. Now that cloning and genetic engineering is becoming a reality, it is only a matter of time that it will become common place.

Originally posted by akabigfoot
It seems to me that there has been a great fear response, so many calls for hoax before we even have the data. maybe those are the reactions that are being monitored.

You’re saying maybe on a subconscious level some of us are rejecting the story now, because of this latest twist? That is interesting. And I agree, this is probably all being monitored and our reactions studied. The problem is that I don't think this is a good representation of the population so the data is invalid.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Wow! Took me some time to catch up on the story. Really nothing in the new info that I didn't expect.
The same thing keeps coming over in my mind.........Why would the Ebens ever let us bring weapons along? I wonder if the Ebens that stayed on earth also brought weapons with them?
If the Ebens had been WATCHING us for thousands of years they had to see that we earthlings love killing. Anybody or anything that gets in the way of our belief system is a threat and a sure target.
Hell! we can't even get along with our own family members.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hi guys,

Half Human, half Archquloid = Humanoid?

Or maybe Archman??

Regards

J

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
if this were all true. the human cloning must be stopped! how dare a race take what is ours to make monsters!! we must take a stand! but, not by force! we'll slowly move over to serpo...then we'll breed them out! just like the long shanks!

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch

Is it me, or do you stir up some problems by posting this?

I appreciate Bill's honesty in posting everything he can, INCLUDING those things which point towards a hoax. If he posts something that stirs up a problem, great. It's not like he's trying to prove the story as true by holding back those things which discredit it.

All in all, I'm surprised by how well Bill has been handling this whole thing. If I were him, I would've ditched this forum about 50 pages ago.

Also, It seems to me this whole deal with members screaming "hoax" is a bit premature. Too many assumptions going around here. I find it much easier to keep in open mind when considering we've only seen a little piece. The big picture could be vastly different.

Even if this is disinfo, I believe we can still learn some viable information out of it.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000

Originally posted by waffleprime
anyway, I'm not at all shocked about hearing about hybrids and aliens experiments...hell, I and no doubt most of the people who frequent this site have been filling their heads with this type of situations for years!

I agree we are less sensitive to this subject now than say 20 years ago. Now that cloning and genetic engineering is becoming a reality, it is only a matter of time that it will become common place.

Originally posted by akabigfoot

You’re saying maybe on a subconscious level some of us are rejecting the story now, because of this latest twist? That is interesting. And I agree, this is probably all being monitored and our reactions studied. The problem is that I don't think this is a good representation of the population so the data is invalid.

but it is the safest set to experiment with.

remember way back when i brought up the issue of 'cognitive dissonance'?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction

Examine Reaction: Ongoing multi-decade disinfo campaign against seekers of the truth.

What would be the equal "action" that caused this multi-generational disinfo campaign? The campaign started immediately after the Roswell crash and has not quit. Almost a 60 year operation. Can you imagine the man power they used, the amount of our money they used, and just the shear resources and organization to keep something going for 60 years? What on Earth could cause such a far reaching long lived "reaction"?

Back to the matter at hand. And I do apologize for skipping ahead a bit. I hope it's not distracting. Since there is much thought into the hoax side I'm just creating a counter-balance for that. Moving on that vector now. Engage.

If my universal math is correct "60 year disinfo op" + "Disclosure in 2006" = A Serious Problem. We are being overrun by illegal aliens. And the 60 year incubation period is up. The plans have remained hidden right out in the open. Plausible deniability. What a powerful concept. Anyway. I need to interject an important point here.

The 60 year disinfo campaign was not to necessarily hide the truth. It was to get people used to it.

The month gap we seen was caused by the other footware falling. The gov has now fully realized they've been royally tanenbaumed by these puddle-jumping, mud-hutting, illegal aliens. The Ebens already knew what the gov was up to. As soon as it was confirmed they started their next phase which the humans didn't know about. So much for welcoming your baby brothers/sisters into the galactic community. That's how it's going to be huh, 'ight.

What do you do when you got a bunch of highly advanced squatters on your planet? Call for backup. Unfortunately, the gov doesn't want backup because then they will lose their power. So here we sit. Thanks guys.

There is another way though.

Oh wait, this is a hoax...what the # am I doing?!

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join