It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
If you know what it takes to meet an alien... if you know you have to gt on the A-list... then stop accepting that you're just another sheep and shoot for the stars... literally my friend.

In peace and love.

and take a calculator with you, cos the aliens dont understand simple maths.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Finally,
As billy admited it yet? can we get a written appology?
There is something we have to do to stop these ppl making money out of those who just want to believe anything, we need to put up an hit list together to highlight who these rogues are, stop them making a living out ppl's hopes and fears...

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Why? So your ego can have another victory? This is America... people make a living any way they can.. because they can.. let it go. I see your fear showing through...

[edit on 29-1-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
whoa, man Bill admitted what? he never said this was true, he's just relaying the messages. look, theres factors we have to take into mind also.
bill is posting here out of his own good will. even, though its been sometime he's still a guest here. theres nothing to admit, or apologise for on bill's part, because he's merely getting the messages and sending them threw. I doubt me saying this is gonna get threw to some people, but, in no way has bill said, HEY THIS IS TRUE! BELEIVE OR DIE its being sent to him..and he's sending it to us...before he even posts it on the site. if en masse we don't want to hear the "rubbish" then everyone ask bill not to post it...but, by no means is he out to make a beleiver out of anyone, nor trying give disinformation. Don't kill the messenger.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
Why? So your ego can have another victory? This is America... people make a living any way they can.. because they can.. let it go. I see your fear showing through...

This is not "America". This is the internet, a worldwide method of communication.

Not to mention that the creator of ATS is from the UK and lives in Swindon (poor him
).

Anyway, I digress, I know you were addressing the chap who thought there should be a written apology, but I just wanted to clarify this "cyber location" as being worldwide.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Oh true... but who really runs the scene? In God We Trust right? Maybe I'm a bit too deep for my peers here on ATS.. Everyone's livings are made out of hopes and fears... accept your fellow human... he's just different.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamian
Finally,
As billy admited it yet? can we get a written appology?
There is something we have to do to stop these ppl making money out of those who just want to believe anything, we need to put up an hit list together to highlight who these rogues are, stop them making a living out ppl's hopes and fears...

You're being charged for this ? Wow, I must be lucky because I haven't paid a penny ! Serpo is free, ATS is (thank you) free and no one here is charging for their time or opinions in this thread.

Hoax or not, ATS has at least been given first hand involvement as the story unfolds and Bill Ryan has actually done nothing to warrant half of the abuse he's received.

People can be objective and disgree with this, without being abusive or making obviously stupid comments. Demanding an apology for you "wasting" your own time reading this is paramount to absurd.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
i nearly fell out of my chair laughing at this snippet

" We realize she has a great IQ when she repeated 1000 times 1000 and came up with an answer."
www.serpo.org...

now , 1431 times 573 would have been impressive.

and nowhere in that initial "maths" extract does the author mention base numbering systems - as "well, the aliens used base 16, so we had to explain base 10".

again, pointing to a hoax.
i'll file this serpo one in the "must try harder next time" folder.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by timb3r
Hoax or not, ATS has at least been given first hand involvement as the story unfolds and Bill Ryan has actually done nothing to warrant half of the abuse he's received.

if you present to the world something that could be the most earth shattering discovery in mankinds history, then you should expect a knock or two when it turns out to be a hoax.

sorry, but thats just the way it is unfortunately.

[edit on 29-1-2006 by netron]

mod edit: quote clarity

[edit on 29-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by netron
[QUOTE]Hoax or not, ATS has at least been given first hand involvement as the story unfolds and Bill Ryan has actually done nothing to warrant half of the abuse he's received. [/QUOTE]

if you present to the world something that could be the most earth shattering discovery in mankinds history, then you should expect a knock or two when it turns out to be a hoax.

sorry, but thats just the way it is unfortunately.

[edit on 29-1-2006 by netron]

Then who do you trust to tell you the truth? Look within... look up... see the stars you blind homo sapiens. From my perspective, no one here trusts any information... yet they can't find any holes! They get all excited and post something that makes absolutely no sense and is held up by 100% close minded, lack of extended thought, opinion.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
i'm an amateur astronomer. i do plenty of star gazing, thank you very much.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
To me it sounds like NSA got Anon, and now, a month later they are filling us with error-filld info to throw us of guard..

But hey, I dont care, this is a fun read anyway! And this isnt going anywhere soon anyway, untill we get EBE homevideos on national TV. Nothing can make this story believed unless we get some outstanding visual proof, and continuing info on the matter for several years.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
photographic evidence is essential at this stage. no amount of further postings from "anon" will change my mind that its just a badly written hoax.
bill ryan sounds like a rather nice chap , who has just been taken in by this unfortunately.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   

i'm an amateur astronomer. i do plenty of star gazing, thank you very much.

Instead of trying to beat me at what I am telling you... why don't you look deeper into my opinions on what you should do. Look to others for answers... seek within for truths.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   

You're being charged for this ? Wow, I must be lucky because I haven't paid a penny ! Serpo is free, ATS is (thank you) free and no one here is charging for their time or opinions in this thread.

lol, you'll probably buy the book or documentary, wont you?

if you believe that then your an idiot.

People can be objective and disgree with this, without being abusive or making obviously stupid comments. Demanding an apology for you "wasting" your own time reading this is paramount to absurd.

I'm the one who's been abused by his lies.
Its ppl like you who are being mislead, you really need to wake up and smell the coffee.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
iamian,

It seems that the views of the Serpo goings on are becoming quite polarized. That's fine.

But please refrain from calling other members names - such as idiot - just because they have gone to the opposite pole as yourself.

Hope I'm loud and clear to everybody. You all can have your stance without degrading the opposing stance.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
This is a very intelligent, high quality forum... or else I'd not still be here.

and

If I ever did write a book, it'd only be because I enjoy writing and I'd rather trust myself to do it than anyone else... although I'm well aware of how people would cry foul if it were to be perceived that I was in any way taking financial advantage of my role. Meanwhile, now and as always in my life, I'm assuming that it'll all work out okay somehow... it usually does.

Wow...this "story" has really become "popular" now. In support of Bill, please just check before you try to shoot the messenger. Bill's contribution to ATS is of real value and sinister implications of him being not honest, screams ignorance IMHO.

Originally posted by Valhall
Well, if we're in that phase now, I guess I could share this info I found on the 20th. I'm not implying anything, just sharing.

Bill Ryan of London is a Science Fiction writer

I read "implication" here and although I have read your explanation / apology(?), I too believe this was uncalled for
coming from a moderator. Bill the S/F writer was indicated many threads earlier as well, but this of coarse could have been missed.

Bill: please keep ATS firsthand informed and share some of the "other" side stories with us e.g. what happened with the "Air Force Lieutenant Colonel - 'Yes, all real'" that you approached again? Also, any comments on this COSMIC DECEPTION writing from Dr Stephan Greer?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   

photographic evidence is essential at this stage. no amount of further postings from "anon" will change my mind that its just a badly written hoax.
bill ryan sounds like a rather nice chap , who has just been taken in by this unfortunately.

It would be nice but not quite essential. I would be fine with more text data but enough of the these poorly written journal entries for now. How about a fact sheet with scientific data. Orbital details. Did the team stay confined to Serpo the whole time? Why not catch a ride to better read and study the binary system. Better than looking through a telescope!!! I would like to see a photo of Serpo from Orbit. Wouldn't that be nice. And completely feesable when your living with spacetraveling extra terrestials.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Lets concentrate more on the contents of what is being relayed, rather than in the manner that it's relayed. Anon needs to share log 3888 with us now. Lets see if it actually depicts the same events. If it did, would that bolster credibility of Serpo???? I think so.

It's gonna take a lot more than a forum member pointing out that the team leader isn't writing journals like a professional journal writer for me to just abandon the whole thing and label it a Hoax.

[edit on 1/29/2006 by Jeddyhi]

Good points there however I try to look at both sides if I can and see what's happening. However, as an artist, I'm trained to see through things as abstract shapes like glass, the same way I read text. I think it's really the style I have for reading between the lines or underneath the surface of the text or image. I can't take it for what it is because I have a very critical eye.
As for Akron..how is it over there? I used to live in Cleveland til I moved to VT a few months back.

Peace.

Sanctum

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
What I find interesting is that nobody is shocked or disturbed by this last post because of the cloning and hybrid angle. Remember Bill’s warning?

This one is a shocker. This preliminary posting (also sent to Victor’s list) is simply to prepare everyone to brace themselves. Not wishing to be dramatic, but this is quite something and I have absolutely no idea where it goes from here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some of us, including myself, are ready to declare this a hoax over the text, which is obviously flawed, but shouldn’t we be screaming, “Oh my god, there are alien hybrids living among us?”

Bill Ryan, does it surprise you that this last post does not shock people due to the content?

BTW, I also would like to say that you and any future posts from Anon are still very much welcome. Whether this is a hoax or not, it is still the most interesting and entertaining topic on the board. Thank you.

[edit on 1/29/2006 by Hal9000]

new topics

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join