It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
What we are picking apart is our own description of reality.Are we willing to go beyond a "set reality".I find this very interesting, either way the outcome is something else.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
To try to clarify what I was getting at before...

In dismissing this as a 'hoax' with a 'smoking gun', the mods have relied on a post on this thread that pretended to use literary analysis to debunk parts of the latest serpo post...

...and the problem with this was that, in no way, would the method used in that post be considered anything that would be accepted by a scholar in any situation where they had to analyze a text. Rdube's analysis was entirely anecdotal and, but, most importantly, it was an attempt at a strict textual analysis without the benefit of seeing what the original text was like.

Rdube would need to have a comparative text or something that was stated as the original work of the Team Leader to even begin the type of analysis that he laid out for ATS.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
You are assuming things left and right and those assumptions are discussed for a few pages and simply turn into facts after that.

He could've ment a Nevada nuclear test series that started in '55 and ended in '56 instead of the one test assumed by you folks.

You can't assume that just cause the writing is clumsy the person is not a scientist. In the Navy I met my share of really smart people that couldn't even handle a normal everyday conversation during a coffee break. Does that imply those people weren't scientists?

The biggest appearant and IMO ridicilous assumption is that people are screaming murder if 2 items are discussed in the same journal but somehow refuse to see that the death of 308 could've been detailed in the entry before or after the one given to us.

Evidence of absense isn't absense of evidence.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I want to add something and sorry for my broken English but it's not my mother tongue.

Bill Ryan I'd like to show you my support and really appreciate the time and energy you've stuck in getting this story out into this world.

The attacks against the person Bill Ryan have got to stop! It's dragging this thread down and is in no way adding anything to this story.

Do your homework before you try to copy and paste the first thing Google comes up with if you look for the name Bill Ryan.

[edit on 29/1/06 by Tricky4u]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
Rdube's analysis was entirely anecdotal and, but, most importantly, it was an attempt at a strict textual analysis without the benefit of seeing what the original text was like.

Actually - that's a very good point. Seeing what the original text was like, maybe a photocopy of the original jounal entry page - could completely change that analysis. onlyinmydreams is absolutely right, given what we are currently working with it's pretty difficult to do any analysis that could in any way be called scholarly.

However, I have to also add that at this point, since this is all that we have - the analysis is based on the assumption that we are being given the actual text - line for line and word for word - so it should stand. At least until we are given more evidence in the form of actual documents, actual journal pages, etc... Is it enough to flat out call it a hoax? Not quite yet - although I personally certainly took a few more steps in that direction.

-rdube02

[edit on 29-1-2006 by rdube02]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I still haven't heard why we assume that these pieces of info are legit figuring they go against the established means of delivery.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
I still haven't heard why we assume that these pieces of info are legit figuring they go against the established means of delivery.

Valid point.

It boils down to Bill Ryan, since Victor is now "out of the loop" so to speak.

He seems generally convinced (though I don't know his or Victors methods of verification) that these are still comming from "anon"; however, he has acknowledged the possibility that they are not, and that they could be D.I..

[edit on 1/29/06 by redmage]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf

This was posted by Bill. And yes, it's still possible for the new posts to be a hacker. We have no information to the contrary so we can't assume in either direction.

However, if we're being scientific, we could hypothesise that the new data is there to discredit the old (I posted that theory a few pages back, inspired by Shawnna... remember?)... or that this is all part of a policy of plausible deniability. This is still easy for the Powers that Be to deny. Meanwhile, there is corrroboration out there that events like this did happen. This could still be disinformation... which, remember, is based on truth. If that's correct, the challenge now becomes to identify the parts which are accurate.

Edit:

Here's the post. Link

[edit on 1/29/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

link   

Originally posted by Centrist

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
6) I believe there will be more information. If you do not want to receive it on this forum, let me know.

The fine folks here at ATS will continue to pick this apart, put it back together, and find the most interesting bits for us to play with. But the story is not about the truth of Anon's disclosure.. it's the disclosure itself.... at least and until we get some hard evidence that tells us what this all means with some degree of certainty.

I agree keep posting. I for one figure we are going to smoke out a rat with the more postings/clues he gives us, or by some jump to a parallel universe we are going to find out there is some kind of truth behind this. If a hoax, I would think finding the hoaxer would be pretty important to Victor's list if that hoaxer is a regular member. Doesn't anyone on the list grumble about this?

I certainly applaud and would like to apply some of the skepticism and creative thinking done on this subject to many other UFO issues.

One thing in the story that I haven't heard about (I think) is the 1952 wave of UFOs over Washington DC. That issue seems to not play a part in this story...I wonder why?

link   
Ok hoax or not. We have to thank Bill Ryan for his effort in bringing this out and posting what he believes to accurate information on the web site for all to see.

It still seems far fetched that “cloning” of a human being was done a singular time an supposedly not just once but hundreds of time, but if you think about Dolly the sheep that was cloned just a few years back and had when told about it the sceptic’s all said it couldn’t be done, before the animal was produced to the whole world, then why now when we are told the its was done using advanced technology are we so sure it can’t be done, and yes it dose seem like it could be the fore runner to a book or film, I personally think it has a lot of truth there, we just have to find it

Also it seemed that the number of people on their plannet was rather small but not if you think that this was an outpost or a new settlement and that was the number need for the gene pool.

[edit on 29-1-2006 by dragoonrider1999]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
These are supposedly the journals of a 1950s GI right?

Why is a 1950s GI using such terms as hybrid and clone?

Where is the slang, lingo and word phrasing of a military GI of 1950s?

There is mention that the Serpo Team had decided to keep military discipline and protocols yet the official mission log seems to be written hap-hazard with grammar mistakes and the appearance of eight grader?

"I pointed my finger towards the leader's face. Ebe2 translated, along with the doctor. The doctor, who was extremely straightforward, told me that nothing further would happen with the body, but advised me very little was left of the body."

Your on a alien planet, concerned that this incident doesn't result in your team being tossed in a alien pokey, or worse exchange of gun fire. Yet you point your finger in the face of the alien leader? A violent gesture in any culture on earth?!? Talk about a cultural misunderstanding and First Contact gone bad.. LOL How about leaving a bad first impression... lol.

Did the Serpo team have an anthropologist they sure as heck need one.

"Ebe2 then told me the leader was concerned that we were upset. That we were their guests. That the leader was upset that we were offended. The leader did not wish to upset us and promised that nothing further would happen to the body. I thanked Ebe2 and had her rely that to the leader."

Their leader would have been a dominate (an Alpha) of their society he wouldn't be that much concerned over the 'feelings' of his foreign guests. His primary concern would be for A. The safety of his community and B. Maintaining a dominate position in his communications with his guests in short showing them 'whose the boss' here.

Nightshade 09

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I don't believe this tale of black art!

So have at it!

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I personally think the posts that came up by january are more than likely made by another person that is NOT anon, reason behind this is the way it was written defies from the other writing style too much, mayb this was made up by someone who had interest in killing interest in SERPO and that we would all dismiss this as a hoax and go on...

IMO the other posts sounded alot more credible...just my 0.02...

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightshade09

Where is the slang, lingo and word phrasing of a military GI of 1950s?

Good questions.

Your on a alien planet, concerned that this incident doesn't result in your team being tossed in a alien pokey, or worse exchange of gun fire. Yet you point your finger in the face of the alien leader? A violent gesture in any culture on earth?!? Talk about a cultural misunderstanding and First Contact gone bad.. LOL How about leaving a bad first impression... lol.

That is a possibility, but the key phrase there was "A violent gesture in any culture on earth", and I would add that's it's more insulting than violent "here on earth"; It's not like he took a swing at him.

Who's to say wether or not a handshake is a far more violent/insulting gesture on their planet?

We can't make assumptions like this.

Their leader would have been a dominate (an Alpha) of their society he wouldn't be that much concerned over the 'feelings' of his foreign guests. His primary concern would be for A. The safety of his community and B. Maintaining a dominate position in his communications with his guests in short showing them 'whose the boss' here.

Really? How many ebens have you met to make these judgements on how their "alpha" would deem it nescessary to act?

Do you think their "alpha" might consider the pointing as "all show" for the earthling's comandees?

Do you think that their "alpha" thought for a second that these helpless, unadvanced, stranded earthlings ever really presented a real threat (since there was a whole 11-12 of them on the whole planet)?

On our own planet, in some cultures, extending your right hand in greeting is an insult (that's your "wiping" hand
) in others it's an insult if you don't belch during your meal.

You can't assume culture is the same in another country, let alone on another planet.

[edit on 1/29/06 by redmage]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

www.shundahai.org...
January 18, 1956/ Nevada/ Surface/

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
It's anything but "hot" in Nevada in January,

I looked for Jan. '56 data to see if any record highs were set and didn't find any; but, from growing up in the northern midwest (with "real" winters), I wouldn't by any means consider it cold there either.

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
as for the test outlined in this reference "Project 56" was not any form of detonation but was what was called a "plutonium dispersal test," a simulation of a damaged or failed weapon. No fission/fusion, hence the listed yield of

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Just because such terms were unheard of in the 50s - 60s culture doesn't mean they were unheard of ideas for deep level black op personnel.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
people here are still making excuses and trying to plug up the gaping holes in this fantasy. your "saves" are becoming more and more ridiculous almost rivalling the story itself......think i'll go check out something more likely such as the atlantis in taiwan islands thread. well i'll be a 2 HEADED DOGCLONE!

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I am new to this ATS but from what I could gleen from so many words that actually have no substance intellectually that I had to remember alot of the
misdirection of words in my search for the answer for the Truth.

Firstly, Catagory II and III beings serve different uses in travel, thoughts and taking over our planet. Yes, I said it!

The reason is that these beings communicate using ultrasonic communication like silent sound or V2K victims. They communicate with humans by way of a neuro stimulator which trains the neuro auditory pathways of the human hearing, thought, etc. The reasons for the medical tests and exchanges is because when they come back when things are set up here on Earth, they was to possess the most suitable host. They will possess humans through ultrasonic sound.

You see, Aliens were serifins living on Earth along time ago and re-discovered their natural ability to communicate using ultrasound. All mammals on Earth have that capability to hear ultrasound, like dolphins. The Bible states that man used to communicate with the animails, They also learned how to have sexual pleasure using ultrasound without being physical. After eons of doing that and alien evolution. Aliens live about a thousand years living on antioxidant formula, that is why their mouths are so small and its the latest health craze on Earth. (And If I see some cartoon or episode with this in it. That will confirm my suspicions where idealess screenwriters get their material. Ripping off other peoples ideas and thoughts. Easy work wouldnt you say?

Now over the period of evolution, Alien testicles dropped off. The thousand years is about up and guess what? No procreation or sense of physical pleasure of sex. Aliens are very jealous of us as they once lived here. Egyptians! Advanced too fast and pissed God off and taken to Mars learned interdimensional travel, their planet is right next to ours in a paraell dimension. The humming of spacecraft, high powered ultrasound. The controls have no moving parts and are controlled by biocommunication like dolphin sounds - coded modulated ultrasound.

How do they prepare humans for possession? Flanagan's Neurophone. Alot of so called Hollywood types use the device but it has hidden dangers no one yet knows about.

The use ultasound to rip open a dimensional hole in space, right outside our ozone layer. That is why you will not see Hubble telescope pictures of Alien craft. They do not go our that far from Earth before ripping a dimensional travel hole. That is the Catagory III aliens job. He has better talent at hitting the right frequency to rip the hole. Cat II pilot the craft. I have other answsers to . Like what is the mathmatical physics quotient used for intermentionsonal travel? Phi!

Cordially, Ravenmock1

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
very early on in this thread i concluded it as another Hoax.

As i also said someone somewhere will make money from this - you are all proof reading dribble. Im only here since this topic is now being recognised as a dripping tap..drip drip. This has no more credibility then any story youd here from anyone whos had too much southern comfort.
Close this thread - all its doing is attracting wishful thinkers.

new topics

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join