It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hmm. I don't know. Could be a hoax. Or maybe not. Just because someone repeats something doesn't make it a hoax to me.

If this report is three thousand pages long, I can understand why someone would repeat information. When I write something to someone, I repeat things that I have said in the past.

Look at this thread for example. There is a lot of people who haven't read the whole thing, even though they could if they wanted to. There are many things that are repeated over and over again in this thread. That doesn't make this thread a hoax, does it? It's simply helps people to recall what they might have missed. Being that this allegedly wasn't written in the internet age, it's not like he could just provide a hyperlink to the previously written information in case someone wanted a recap.

Unless other things happen that can prove this is a hoax and not finger pointing because of an individuals writing style, I'll remain skeptical and continue to follow what is released.

With all that said, if 2,910 more pages with pictures were released at the same time, it sure would help with showing which path this leads down.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
as ebe2 relaxed her hand onto mind, I gasped at the fact of having these thoughts...but, not just thoughts...thoughts of love as my hand clasped onto hers...she stared into my eyes with deeper than usual concern as the half setting suns that never set gleamed brightly in the radiated air. I thought, were not just humans...but, beings, and all being should be one..as I reached to finally give that kiss..finally afterlong months..no my whole life! I am now complete! just then, ebe2 pulled her head down...and said softly "I, married".......

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf

Huh? Mind elaborating on this. Maybe I'm tired, but my brain didn't comprehend how this takes away from the overwhelming evidence that this is a hoax.

It's simple: Before the big 'smoking gun' was discovered someone, here, sent me a U2U where they stated that some of the SERPO information had been held back from the beginning because it was judged to be too disturbing for immediate public release and that an issue of 'revisionism' had developed with the chain or provenance for the raw text of the Serpo.

In other words... someone gave me the 'explanation' for the apparent hoax clue before the hoax clue was even discovered. This leads me to believe that the 'explanation' for the 'hoax clue' is real.

[edit on 28-1-2006 by onlyinmydreams]

link   

Originally posted by rdube02

Originally posted by Hal9000

I know I will. Good job, that deserves a way above.

Hey thanks! - Hey, I wonder if SkepticOverlord is still going to give us points for doing the thread summary for this thread....seeing as this thread is probably due to die sometime soon....

Definitely, we still need the summary. Other people will want the cliff notes on this.

link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
4)I don't know about you guys, but I want to know if EBE2 and Team Leader get it on under the hot Reticulan suns one 'night' and I hope Anon keeps posting simply for this reason....

Maybe thats really where J-Rod came from and the government has concocted the whole cloning stories to cover this sex scandal up and hide it from the public. Clinton and Monica Lewinsky is nothing compaired to this. It even surpasses the Reagan incest scandal.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
...ebe2 then proceeded to kiss slowly down my neck; goosebumps raised on my skin and I moaned softly. However, my moan most have been Eben Tonal for "I did this with your sister" because ebe2 flew into a fit of rage. Her eyes turned into burning coals and she began screeching and flinging globs of her own feces at my face. I dodged and made a dash for the door. But standing there, blocking my path, were the Ebens...this photo was taken right before they took me forcefully. This is one of the few photos we were able to sneak back to Earth. Be warned...

[edit on 28-1-2006 by Cutwolf]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   

In other words... someone gave me the 'explanation' for the apparent hoax clue before the hoax clue was even discovered. This leads me to believe that the 'explanation' for the 'hoax clue' is real.

No - you missed it. That wasn't the smoking gun.

This was : read it here

Wow...some people really want to believe don't they. I understand, really. I wanted to believe too...

-rdube02

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by waffleprime
as ebe2 relaxed her hand onto mind, I gasped at the fact of having these thoughts...but, not just thoughts...thoughts of love as my hand clasped onto hers...she stared into my eyes with deeper than usual concern as the half setting suns that never set gleamed brightly in the radiated air. I thought, were not just humans...but, beings, and all being should be one..as I reached to finally give that kiss..finally afterlong months..no my whole life! I am now complete! just then, ebe2 pulled her head down...and said softly "I, married".......

Is this the next posting from Anon?
You forgot the bit where she takes him to the genetics building and all the half humans with the dog heads say hello daddy

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Bill Ryan "feels" subject to "litigation" right now.The questions were formulated by my higher self.Litigation=lawsuit

[edit on 28-1-2006 by menguard]

[edit on 28-1-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Wow...some people really want to believe don't they. I understand, really. I wanted to believe too...

-rdube02

That's the smoking gun you guys are talking about? Please.... there are a billion explanations for that.

It's getting nearly impossible to follow this thread.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

-rdube02

That's the smoking gun you guys are talking about? Please.... there are a billion explanations for that.

Give me 1 reasonable explanation for that.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
honestly, when proving if its fake or not..that smoking gun doesn't outright say it..so honestly its not...but it does bring up the "scripted" factor which is quite prevalent....and I think everyone calling hoax is just gonna scare us from hearing anymore about the story more I think after this. my bags are packed...how about you?

the most important part, is that anon should know he has the worlds attention now....its time to show the meat of the story...not pseudo love storys and monster experiments. the truth indeed.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf

Give me 1 reasonable explanation for that.

EDIT: I screwed up Cutwolf' qoute. He asked for an explanation. The following is an example I wrote that explains my point. I hope it doesn't get confused with his question-OIMD

Today is Saturday. I had chicken enchilladas for lunch today.
The day starts off as saturday's normally do: Me getting out of bed, showering, shaving, and putting on a suit. It's a quick walk to work... where the morning is pretty slow. Some short work is made out of older files we had laying around. Things are a bit rougher, in terms of calls, as they day wears on. At noon I go to Damar's restaurant across the street. Chicken Enchilladas hit the spot... though now I'm not so sure I should have had so many. Anyways, back at work, things get a little hairy with Ted in the afternoon. Lots of aggression, there!

Now Cutwolf.... that was a PERFECTLY ACCURATE description of my day today. There was not a single thing wrong with it. However... it was written in 'Team Leader's' style and, while I was writing it, I even tried to remember things the way he would have.

My point is that every argument you guys have used to debunk Anon on that one passage could be used in the above account of my day. Heck... someone could argue that no one would work on a saturday, that it's not customary to get rid of old files on weekends, etc, etc... but that entire description was accurate.

You guys are still making the 'It isn't written the way I would write it so it's false' argument.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   

You guys are still making the 'It isn't written the way I would write it so it's false' argument.

Not me, I'm only dealing in cold hard facts...

Please explain this discrepancy:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28/1/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Smoking Gun Indicates Project Serpo Is A Hoax?

Notice the question mark at the end............... as someone said to me recently - I think we're on defcon 5 bu*&sh*&t alert.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

My point is that every argument you guys have used to debunk Anon on that one passage could be used in the above account of my day. Heck... someone could argue that no one would work on a saturday, that it's not customary to get rid of old files on weekends, etc, etc... but that entire description was accurate.

No - in your scenerio, you get BACK to your present story. In Anon's "journal entry" he never gets back to the present journal entry. He continues describing the past journal entry he supposedly had already written. He starts the flashback by mentioning what the previous entry was about, but then makes the CURRENT journal entry a complete rewrite of the past journal entry.

In a real journal entry - there's no need to do that, because the past journal entry has already been written.

-rdube02

[edit on 28-1-2006 by rdube02]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I don't see a "smoking gun" thats yells hoax. I see a "smoking gun" that yells amatuer writer. I agree to that. The commander wasn't Stephen King lol. Poor writing skills. Maybe someone is sick of keeping a log everyday and is trying to fill up space with a rehash of a major event.

I find the new information highly facsinating, regardless of how its delivered. The concept of the Ebens growing living "beings" is intriguing.

This so called smoking gun is nothing more than noticing the author did indeed fall into the flashback mode, but that doesn't proof the information contained therein as false. At least not to me......not yet!

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   

No - in your scenerio, you get BACK to your present story. In Anon's "journal entry" he never gets back to the present journal entry. He continues describing the past journal entry he supposedly had already written. He starts the flashback by mentioning what the previous entry was about, but then makes the CURRENT journal entry an explanation of what the past one was about.

In a real journal entry - there's no need to do that, because the past journal entry has already been written.

-rdube02

Sure, there's no need to. But I do it all the time in my journal. It's called going off on a tangent. I'll put something like I know I wrote about this about six months ago, but here goes again. And I might even add different information that seems to go in a bit more depth, or not quite as much. Being that we haven't read the preious journal entry, we don't know what is said.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Now were getting into english literature! all you pre-meds get your notebooks out! this'll be something bigger than the great calculatar calamity in page 20,300!

also, we still have yet to hear publicly from centrist about this ordeal.

[edit on 28-1-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thirddensity
Being that we haven't read the preious journal entry, we don't know what is said.

Yes, but the WRITER doesn't know YOU haven't read his journal entry! Unless of course the writer of this journal entry is making this up, and there IS no REAL previous journal entry and he knows it. That's the point....

Think about it - do you mention in a journal entry today, that you wrote a journal entry on monday about a date you went on. Then do you re-write the entire episode all over again in your present entry? We're not talking about re-hashing feelings, we're talking about re-writing the entire episode all over again. What's the point of making a duplicate entry?

-rdube02

[edit on 28-1-2006 by rdube02]

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join