It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I forgot about that point thing.

No problemo, just a few more posts and your there.

I'm willing to wait.

Thanks and again welcome.

Spiderj

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
I forgot about that point thing.

No problemo, just a few more posts and your there.

I'm willing to wait.

Thanks and again welcome.

Spiderj

Thanks for the welcome. 18 to go

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I can't be bothered to make another 17 posts. I know I shouldn't but shall I just post the list on here and then you can copy it and I will delete it.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by serpiansurfer
I can't be bothered to make another 17 posts. I know I shouldn't but shall I just post the list on here and then you can copy it and I will delete it.

DO NOT post any email list to this forum. I REPEAT - DO NOT DO IT.

We've been through this already - and the OWNER'S of this site have said you are NOT to publish the list.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Whoops I jsut read shawnas post so no, do not post that list.

Sorry shawna I had no idea, don't want to get anyone into trouble, please ignore the following which was my post before I read shawnas.

That's definitely up to you.

I don't know the reaction you'd get but I certainly think it would help the situation to see the list.

If we're all after the truth then this will certainly help.

I would say go for it, but again I don't want you to get in trouble.

Spiderj

The call is yours my tinfoil hat wearing brother.

[edit on 1/27/2006 by Spiderj]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I wouldn't do that if I were you. you're recent membership will be revoked and you won't be able to explore the various aspects of this site that are not related to serpo and the serpian surf scene.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
One says yes one says no. Who should I trust? I don't want to banned or anything but I agree it would help the situation and if anons identity was known it would give this story more authenticity at the moment it loos as though it could be a hoax.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by serpiansurfer if anons identity was known it would give this story more authenticity at the moment it loos as though it could be a hoax.

it might but, having seen the list, can it be easily determined who anon is? I doubt it. Otherwise someone on that list would have spilled the proverbial beans by now.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
you should definitely listen to shawna in this case as she seems more up to speed on the situation.

spiderj

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

I wouldn't do that if I were you. you're recent membership will be revoked and you won't be able to explore the various aspects of this site that are not related to serpo and the serpian surf scene.

OK 2-1 wins. I only came here to discuss serpo anyhow. I think I have narrowed down anons identity to 4 possibilities from researching the names on the list

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I have a theory on what maybe happening here and just wanted to put it out there to see wether people thought it was viable or not. I don't think anyone else has mentioned this before, If they have I apologise beforehand!

Basically anon whoever that maybe has never had access to the whole Serpo story. Maybe they accidentally discovered it one day while files were being moved from one office to another or a store room left unlocked I don't know but what I am saying is they have had very limited access to it maybe an hour or so to skim through it remembering as much as they could and jotting down as much as was possible. So now you have someone who has hold of the tail of possibly the greatest story in the history of mankind and there refusing to let it go.

So by releasing what information they can remember from memory or what they managed to scribble down plus maybe fleshing it out with a few small additions of there own they are hoping that:

a) They will see some sort of response from within the government which further backs what he has read, and maybe gleaning a few more facts from the whispers that are being passed about.

b) People who were involved with the project on whatever level will start to come out of the woodwork as it were and add to the info

I think this would explain a lot of things, such as the initial fast release of info, and then the slowing to almost a stop, where we now have personal logs that could quite easily be made up from information that is already known by anon or from this persons imagination to try and keep an interest on the story

The promise of the release of photo's, was also to maintain interest but also could have been to try and cause a panic within the ranks of the government that know this story to be true! This would cause the story to be discussed even more within the DIA or CIA or whatever allowing maybe more small snippets of information to be gathered.

By releasing this information onto Victors list which contains quite a lot of people involved within the UFO field maybe they were hoping that people maybe able to add to it from there own experiences!

I realise this is all speculation the same as everyone else but I thought it was a viable possibility!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   

One says yes one says no. Who should I trust? I don't want to banned or anything but I agree it would help the situation and if anons identity was known it would give this story more authenticity at the moment it loos as though it could be a hoax.

Have you read this thread??? If you had, you would KNOW that the OWNERS if this site have specifically said the list is NOT to be published here.

The last person who published the list was BANNED immediately. Is that what you want?????

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Spiderj I have a copy of Victors list would it be against ATS terms to send this list in a U2U?

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna

Have you read this thread??? If you had, you would KNOW that the OWNERS if this site have specifically said the list is NOT to be published here.

The last person who published the list was BANNED immediately. Is that what you want?????

I have read the whole thread.(Took about 12 hours). You don't think it would help if anons identity was known? I don't know who he is but I think i have a fair idea just from doing google searches on the names.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiterabbit29
Spiderj I have a copy of Victors list would it be against ATS terms to send this list in a U2U?

Is your list a recent list? Mine is from about 1 month ago. Lots of names have probably been added since.

[edit on 27-1-2006 by serpiansurfer]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna

I have read the whole thread.(Took about 12 hours). You don't think it would help if anons identity was known? I don't know who he is but I think i have a fair idea just from doing google searches on the names.

Of course it would help if we knew who ANON was/is - that's not the point. The point is that you cannot publish a private email list on this forum. PERIOD.

If you want, get on Victor's email list yourself - I hear it's pretty easy to do. Perhaps if you Google "Victor Martinez" you an find a link to him an ask to be put on his UFO email list.

Once on his list, you cam do the research and then tell us who you think Anon is and why. Show us your research and proof. That would be appropriate. By the way, I hear the email list is well over 200 now. Keep us up to date on how your research is going.

BUT DON'T PUBLISH THE EMAIL LIST HERE.

OK?

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
hey whiterabbit,

I don't think it would be a problem as long as we don't post the list or discuss specific names in the thread.

But best to hear from someone if it's okay.

And serpian, I know you came here for serpo but if you check out the whole site I think you'll find a lot of great debates on a lot of different topics going on.

Spiderj

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It is the list that was posted on here, which got the member banned so dont post it on the thread unless you want to get banned that is! It was if I remember correctly the members from the beginning of November before the Serpo story was released

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Keep us up to date on how your research is going.

I think I have narrowed it down to 4 people by process of elimination. Do you think it would be alright to put those 4 names on this forum so that people can research them? Many heads are better than one.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'm sure the people on the list don't want their names to be bradished and pestered by questions about serpo. its a common privacy factor. I wouldn't want my home address and credit card number published on the boards. it makes perfect sense as to why the list isn't listed on the thread. but, I have the list too...but, not like I'm going to flaunt it around like the last pork-chop from a 5 cooked 2 apeice meal.

[edit on 27-1-2006 by waffleprime]

new topics

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join