It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
spider, I think the thing we are seeing is that there are a large group of us who want to believe this but the method of presentation screams hoax or disinfo and not disclosure.

I don't want to be viewed as trying to disprove anything. Rather, I am trying to find reasons to believe. My questions and comments are also my way of weeding thru the various new member who seem to have an agenda in this thread and nowhere else on the site. I'm finding that the majority of the posts in this thread are now coming from a a few long time members and a large number of members who signed up in the last two months and, given the various possibilities with regards to the true meaning behind project serpo, I don't know if the new folks are part of the plot, part of the disinfo, Ebens or fairy godmothers. I'm just trying to clear the picture for my own edification.

ok, back to debunking, debating etc.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucianarchy
regarding the 'lies'. you are right. but are there any people left alive who could be held accountable for letting the situation arise in the first place? no? then it will be 'easier' to disclose as the 'lie' could be justified in terms of overall national security requirements; of any government. in other words; they had no choice but to maintain secrecy and work with the more advanced ets, who, in terms of power, have the upper hand. but with everything else, you are also right.

It not just about holding people accountable, it is about people trusting the government, which is already a problem. If they were to admit that they have lied, people would distrust the government even more than they do now.

This is why I don't think the government would ever come clean, and why they would not allow any employee or retired employee to disclose anything.

Some of you might say, well then that could be the reason Anon is disclosing the way he is, but I just don't think it would be allowed, and it would certainly not be sanctioned. If this story were true, they could shut him down if they wanted to. That is the reason why if you want to release classified information, you would do it all at once, then run and hide.

I do think that some information has been leaked in the past. As long as solid evidence is held back, it has been tolerated. The lack of evidence gives the government plausible deniability, and they don’t have to admit to anything. But without the evidence, this may as well be another MJ12 document release or another Alien Autopsy. It is fun to research it, but it won’t be taken seriously outside the UFO circuit.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Project Serpo is now #7 of the 100 most viewed threads. And appears to be #3 for most pages.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit: "most replies" to "most pages"

[edit on 1/27/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Howdy folks me again

Can someone put me straight here...

This private e-mail list of Victors it can only be seen by the members correct?

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
the list is, apparently private yes.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
spider, I think the thing we are seeing is that there are a large group of us who want to believe this but the method of presentation screams hoax or disinfo and not disclosure.

I don't want to be viewed as trying to disprove anything. Rather, I am trying to find reasons to believe. My questions and comments are also my way of weeding thru the various new member who seem to have an agenda in this thread and nowhere else on the site. I'm finding that the majority of the posts in this thread are now coming from a a few long time members and a large number of members who signed up in the last two months and, given the various possibilities with regards to the true meaning behind project serpo, I don't know if the new folks are part of the plot, part of the disinfo, Ebens or fairy godmothers. I'm just trying to clear the picture for my own edification.

ok, back to debunking, debating etc.

As usual crakeur you said it better than I ever could and please let me just clarify I am not out to debunk I am looking for the truth as well as my onw edification(good word!)...I'm just not as elequant as you and Hal9000.

In my defense Hal's a computer and has a distinct advantage.

Again crakeur, you really summed it up just great

Spiderj

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I've monitored your e-mails for about six months. I've read e-mails from you and others.

www.serpo.org...

Then how is Anon viewing it?

Has Anon been on the member list all along?

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
yes, i thought this was established some time back. he's one of vic's original list (pre nov 05).

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master

I've monitored your e-mails for about six months. I've read e-mails from you and others.

Has Anon been on the member list all along?

Already covered many times -- Anon was on the list for at least six months before contacting Victor. He apparently "lurked" for a while until he made contact with Victor.

If Victor is lurking, he might be able to add more.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
and victor apparently knows who he is. perhaps, if victor decides to join the conversation, he can give us more insight into the initial contact.

spider, I tend to think I ramble and wind up producing incoherent babble. either I do and you understand it or I am, actually, a bit more literate than I give myself credit for.

edification is the word of the day. tomorrow it will be promulgate, in case I'm not here to use it.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000

Originally posted by lucianarchy
regarding the 'lies'. you are right. but are there any people left alive who could be held accountable for letting the situation arise in the first place? no? then it will be 'easier' to disclose as the 'lie' could be justified in terms of overall national security requirements; of any government. in other words; they had no choice but to maintain secrecy and work with the more advanced ets, who, in terms of power, have the upper hand. but with everything else, you are also right.

It not just about holding people accountable, it is about people trusting the government, which is already a problem. If they were to admit that they have lied, people would distrust the government even more than they do now.

is that possbile? lol!

what if they underestimated how easy it would eventually become for information to transfer from one locality to another. in the fifties, even the most ambitious of sci.fi prophets were unable to predict the situations we have now in terms of information transfer modalities. in the fifties, they wouldn't have to worry what the next gen did with it, it would become their problem. and a generation of funerals later - welcome to the 21st century where the move is to connect nearly everyone in the world to each other, at the speed of an electromagnetic digit. it can no longer be completely hidden. so it has to be obscured. this is what i mean about the 'majic' mushroom effect of camouflaging the real data by putting it out there in the field... and cultivate a crop.

but you can't blame this generation for what the last generation did.

well, not for long anyway.

[edit on 27-1-2006 by lucianarchy]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Gotcha...

So Victor knows, and possibaly one other depending on how Anon found out about the list...

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I would imagine that people on the list would have their own ideas as to who it might be, provided anon was active in the emails prior to the postings by Victor.

What gets me is, this list has all kinds of people in the know on it, some within various areas of the gov't I recall. Wouldn't at least one of these people be able to verify that there is a program in place to start releasing info to the private. I say private because it is a private email list. The site was set up after a few emails and those posts by anon weren't originally intended for a website. Which again brings up the question of why do it this way. Why go to an email list of this caliber and sit back and hope one of them puts up a site that finds its way to a bigger audience.

anyone recall how they first heard about the site? other than the postings here of course.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Gotcha...

So Victor knows, and possibaly one other depending on how Anon found out about the list...

victor has not said that he does not know who anon is on the list. he is just unable, unwilling, not bothered or just plain can't, put the dots together. it seems.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
the fact that victor knows the identity has been covered.

"Thanks for forwarding my information to your e-mail stream list without ID'ing me. I realize it might be a little difficult for you to keep my name confidential with the mounting pressure enormous, but I don’t wish to reveal it at this time"

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
what gets to me. almost eats at my very existance. is why not give the information all at once? why tease the masses with tid-bits? there's been all sorts of speculation why. like "anon doesn't have the info in front of him" or "theres precedure to getting each type of info". especially if it is true and the evidence is absolutly valid. I was thinking...watching the news the other day, how much the media rips apart every story to meet their agenda. if this info were released the way it is to, the media it would be torn to shreds and "debunked" before it even got onto the .lines.
In, My eyes...if this was a legal disclosure procedure...why not have a press conference from the secretary of state?..though I'm keeping an open mind about this...I still must take into mind the first rule of hoax....which is "excuse."

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Gotcha...

I know the names on Victors list I will send them to you privately if you like and then you can speculate yourself as to who anon might be.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I know the names on Victors list I will send them to you privately if you like and then you can speculate yourself as to who anon might be.

Welcome aboard serpiansurfer, way to jump right in.

I too would love to see a copy of this list, so please if it's not too much trouble u2u me as well, thank you.

Your timing is excellent.

Don't forget to drop by some of the more amusing threads and of course bts is always good for a larf.

SPiderj

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
First of all I'm new hear and I'm not Amon.(Maybe??)

Well kind of New .How many points do I need to become well respected?

Don't worry I'm not In the Goverment(I could use a good job).I got into this from the Coast to Coast website.

I been into UFO stuff since I started watching " In search of" in the Mid 70S
You know the show with Mr. Spock.

How many stories have we seen like this.Most of my life I see a stories like
this and Say Ha this is it at last,But I just dont know.

All these old Roswell era guys are dying off.Its sad to think that some may
be taking these serects to the grave.If any of you older guys are reading this
I say tell us.The younger generation can handle the truth.We had no say in any of this.Thats maybe the one thing I want to know before I die is

Is there or is there not Alien life.Its strange to think that some people already
may know this.I think its a right for every human on this planet to know
the truth

I'm sorry I shut up know

[edit on 27-1-2006 by Fred_S]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj

Welcome aboard serpiansurfer, way to jump right in.

I too would love to see a copy of this list, so please if it's not too much trouble u2u me as well, thank you.

Your timing is excellent.

Don't forget to drop by some of the more amusing threads and of course bts is always good for a larf.

SPiderj

I tried and got a message saying "You are not permitted to send u2us until you have made 20 posts" I can E-mail it to you if you give me an address

new topics

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join