It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer

Originally posted by Briggs
if I had to do it , im not sure how i would go about it.
there may be info in the doc that may affect , family,friends, co workers ect.
even if i wer a retired old man/ retired service or not and the event happend 20 ,30 , 40 yrs ago and i had the docs to prove it.
i wouldnt want the families of the other people to be hurt in some way.

Sure you wouldnt but if you released everything at once, the authorities would have no reason to hurt you or your family. If you withhold the pictures then all it takes is one threat against the well being of your family and you either are looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life or you cannot release the information.

It makes zero sense to drop crumbs here and there. Everything points to it being a fake, especially as Bill seems too keen to convince people its real and he seems to be dodging questions.

i really dont care what bill says.
like i said before , take it for what its worth. .. no matter that web site or any web site says , wont stop me from doing what i do every single day.

think about it , the pics get posted then what ?. everyone will say "Fake".
Photoshop, ect ect. .. no matter how good/bad the story people will say
"FAKE", Hoax/con ....Sooooooo in the long run , non of this should affect you in the least..go to the park/Zoo spend time with family, friends .
and just remember that everything you read Here on this web site and other websites, Books Or watch on Tv . Is just interesting tid bits of Info ,
Stories - some true / Some not ..

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damocleshowever...if it is legit and still classified, they risk arrest, or worse

according to anon, this is a sanctioned release so no arrest.

if you think about the method of release, it actually makes no sense. why go to a private email list of people within the ufo community, who are often ignored by the mainstream, and say "psst, you were right, here's a smidgen of proof for now, I'll send more later."
is the line of thinking that these folks will now go and tell the other people that already believe that there is real proof and then, somehow, someway, this will translate into "believable by the non-believers"? For those of us that believe in life beyond out planet (yes, I'm one of them), we need proof for the non-believers. So this should be disclosed in a manner that will alter their beliefs, no further confirm ours.

and before you say that this is a slow, methodical release, allow me to point out that, while garnering a lot of attention here and other areas of the media frequented by like minded folks, so far it has yet to be picked up anywhere by any form of media that reaches the non-believing mind set (print, tv etc). if you think that the slow build up of attention within the smaller community will result in the larger non-believing community taking notice, I doubt it.

I ramble, therefore I am.
hopefully, y'all get the gist of it.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by Damocleshowever...if it is legit and still classified, they risk arrest, or worse

if you think about the method of release, it actually makes no sense. why go to a private email list of people within the ufo community, who are often ignored by the mainstream, and say "psst, you were right, here's a smidgen of proof for now, I'll send more later."
is the line of thinking that these folks will now go and tell the other people that already believe that there is real proof and then, somehow, someway, this will translate into "believable by the non-believers"? For those of us that believe in life beyond out planet (yes, I'm one of them), we need proof for the non-believers. So this should be disclosed in a manner that will alter their beliefs, no further confirm ours.

and before you say that this is a slow, methodical release, allow me to point out that, while garnering a lot of attention here and other areas of the media frequented by like minded folks, so far it has yet to be picked up anywhere by any form of media that reaches the non-believing mind set (print, tv etc). if you think that the slow build up of attention within the smaller community will result in the larger non-believing community taking notice, I doubt it.

I ramble, therefore I am.
hopefully, y'all get the gist of it.

So whats is the point? . really im not sure what your saying.

even if it wer picked up by the media , then what ?...

If the goverment can sqaush/black out media stories since 47/roswell .
and every year up to now ... what would make this any different ??.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
My take is this. I enjoy the sci-fi story and all, but I do not like the idea of someone telling me that we've been to anther planet in a different solar system and expect me to give that any consideration at all, based on what I've seen at this point. Faith should have no part in ufology. Only HARD facts and tangialbe evidence. If this is disclosure, unwanted disclosure at that, why do it on message boards where the evil eyes can see it just as easy as the targeted audience. This allows the big hand to smack down the discloser. So are we to assume the Hansel a Gratel bread crumb release of info is trully disclosure AND believe that the shadow government responsialbe for keeping this type of information secret will idlly sit back and allow it to take place? Or is it more likely that someone has the outline for a book and put it on a message board to help fill in gaps of the story, and assist with believeabilty. At this point ATS has helped to create and string along the story more so than our original messanger. That would be messenager A. Bill has assisted quite a bit as well.

Slippin......... ATS

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

If the goverment can sqaush/black out media stories since 47/roswell .
and every year up to now ... what would make this any different ??.

my point relates the original statement I made, which you must have overlooked:

if this is sanctioned, the gov't won't squash it or black it out. They are releasing it in a most bizarre manner.

if they want it released, the best way for the gov't to disclose is to do it themselves, direct to the public. it makes it believable.

the manner they have chosen makes it appear, to the community that believes in the possibility of it being real, that project serpo is, in fact, a hoax or a disinfo program.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Mr Ryan

I had posted this earlier (about 10 or so pages ago)...and I hadn't seen any further reference to it (in the form of a reply...or discussion); so I'll ask again.

Referring to your earlier post wherein you had a brief interaction with an individual who possessed some kind of CIA credentialing. You stated that there was an assertion that Anon had indeed been replaced...can you add any color with respect to datapoints that lead (your contact), to make that assertion?

Again, thank you for your time.

K

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Exactly, he is preaching to the choir.

if you think that the slow build up of attention within the smaller community will result in the larger non-believing community taking notice, I doubt it.

Also true, that's why I think it is a disinfo program directed at a particular group, and that is what keeps me here. I'm trying to figure out the purpose of the... umm story.

If this is an experiment in data mining, why select this particular story? Any story could have been used to determine how information spreads on the internet.

2 more cents. Gees, this is getting expensive.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rdube02

Originally posted by Celtic King
BILL: I posted earlier but my posts seem to drown in amongst all the chaos that is this forum... I have a question for you... Why dont you ask to get all the info from your source before you post anymore up on your web-site? I dont mind waiting if its worth the wait - the world will still be here by the time you have it all! I dont understand all this secrecy business.... why doesnt your source say to himself.. **** it, have it all Bill, photos, scanned documents, audio tapes, transcripts, video tapes whatever... take it all Bill, KNOCK YOURSELF OUT.....I'm outta here! Whats your source got to lose?

Yes, I know what you mean - I also posted a question to Bill two or three times - about what his methods are for verifying whether postings are from anon and not a random person (such as someone from this forum), but he didn't answer that either. I don't think he's entertaining our questions any longer for some reason... Possibly because the questions are getting drowned out by the chaos as you mentioned...

-rdube02

RDUBE02:
What I think BILL must realise he is being "played" here one way or another and if I was him I would be calling the shots here. I would say to this guy "Anon"... "Let me know when you have everything and then send it to me, or meet me somewhere and give me everything you have got and I'll post it all up as agreed". Then we will all have the time to wade through the material at our leisure and come up with our conclusions about it all, rather than this endless stream of "What ifs and buts" for the next 6 months with each little piece of info that comes through
Cheers

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
2 more cents. Gees, this is getting expensive.

maybe we can all chip in on the 2 cents.

jonke, Bill addressed that question a few pages back. I know it's tough as hell to keep track of it. what has been working for me is to pull up bill's posts alone.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gingerladif this lad's (chapman) grandfather/great grandfather is who some of us think it is, then both should be made feel most welcome here at ATS; welcome to ATS Chapman.

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
My apologies if someone else has already posted this, but Chapman Pincher died last year (2005) aged 91.

still feel the same way about the chapman, who's grampy says it's a hoax and a who knows about the real aliens?

Bill, you said he was authentic earlier. In what manner did you think he was authentic? that he was posting from the UK? That it was two different people? (not sure how you'd know that though) That it was Pincher and his grandson? (guess that can't be the case now can it?)

[edit on 27-1-2006 by Crakeur]

Hi, Crakeur –

When I said it was authentic, I wasn't referring to what Grampy said. I was referring to the fact that I was already picking up misunderstandings about what had happened. The grandson, who has a computer, logged on to ATS and his Grampy posted something. The grandson then made his comment. Both posters came from the same source but were different people, exactly as he explained. I thought that was all perfectly authentic (i.e. exactly as it seemed) and still do.

At the time I wondered if it was Chapman Pincher as well, and was very interested. I wanted to encourage the grandson to say more and was aware that he would be reading everything we were writing. So I wanted to make friends and not scare him away.

Shortly after my post I thought I had discovered that Chapman Pincher had died last year. However, I made an error for which I apologize. He is still alive. I've edited my post accordingly and apologized there too.

I have absolutely no idea whether what Grampy said was authentic or not.

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Ok , starting to sound like alot of people smoking monkey crack in here.

first -- the goverment is not going to release info on a obscure web site.
that in it self makes no sense. .. wether its SO called Sanctioned or not.
Come on people use some common sense.

Who even goes to that web site ? besides people alrdy interested in UFO's
Duh. so how does that web site even convince anyone of anything ? especially people who dont even care or think about UFO's ?. SO whats the point ?..
I hope you people are not so dillusional as to think that if the info on that web site wer true, That some how , some way its going to Bust open the
whole UFO cover up ? . LOL . i hope that on this web site atleast, that some of the people here have the ability to have clear thought process
and can think these things through.

As of right now were just going round and round and getting no where.

that web site is nothing more than a intersting story untill it can be proven other wise.
and if You believe in it , Fine . If not , thats great also . But dont expect world wide revelations from it .

come on people , pull your head out of the monkeys butt and get some fresh air .

[edit on 27-1-2006 by Briggs]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

first -- the goverment is not going to release info on a obscure web site.
that in it self makes no sense. .. wether its SO called Sanctioned or not.
Come on people use some common sense.

Who even goes to that web site ? besides people alrdy interested in UFO's
Duh. so how does that web site even convince anyone of anything ? especially people who dont even care or think about UFO's ?. SO whats the point ?..

no, according to the site, anon is releasing info from the gov't to an email list. Bill put the site up as a means of consolidating the emails and comments.

so, the gov't is going smaller than a website, which is the very point I was trying to make - it makes no sense whatsoever.

and speaking of that website, no comments on the latest posting from Anon.

Bill, is the lack of comment posting due to the comments being made here now or are you simply unable to deal with the comment posting as well as all the info being bandied about here, all the while, trying to lead the life you usually lead? (I'm serious about that last part, you must be finding this all a bit exhausting )

by the way, thanks for clearing up my chapman issue. it seemed to me that there are a few new members who quickly jumped all over the one chapman post and to me the two of them seemed so intentionally misleading and your authentic comment just seemed odd and out of place.

I'm guessing chapman is not coming back so the point is now moot anyway.

[edit on 27-1-2006 by Crakeur]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeddyhi

Originally posted by Celtic KingI dont understand all this secrecy business.... why doesnt your source say to himself.. **** it, have it all Bill, photos, scanned documents, audio tapes, transcripts, video tapes whatever... take it all Bill, KNOCK YOURSELF OUT.....I'm outta here! Whats your source got to lose?

Uhhhh maybe his life.!!!

Yes JEDDYHI, but isnt this guy about 90 years old? So whats he got to lose? Ok so if they are classified documents containing classified information then technically he is breaking the law... but if he remains anonymous I doubt he will get caught! So I say in the name of TRUTH and FREEDOM and EVOLUTION OF THE HUMAN SPIRIT and for our evolved ET brothers and sisters out there sharing our world, our universe and all that other lovely stuff... GO FOR IT !!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Guys, I've skim read this last page and apologize for questions which I've not answered or maybe even not read. I'm swamped with stuff at the moment and am just out of the door in half an hour to be back very late tonight. There are very likely to be some posts which I've missed. I'm also getting over 100 e-mails a day, some of which are important and need careful attention.

Let me make two statements which I'm convinced are true:

1) I believe the game has changed. I don't know why. My suggesting that Anon (as an interface) had been replaced is a theory that seems to be plausible. I don't know this for a fact. It may be that while Anon A was happy with Victor's editing (Victor claims he was completely comfortable with Victor's approach), his colleagues/superior(s) may not have been and this may be the reason for the change. Victor himself thinks this is a possibility and he and I are in close touch about this. These are my ideas only and I welcome others. That's what this Forum is for.

2) I believe there will be more information.

I'll next be online either very late tonight Pacific time or tomorrow morning (Saturday).

Best to all, Bill

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
Also true, that's why I think it is a disinfo program directed at a particular group, and that is what keeps me here. I'm trying to figure out the purpose of the... umm story.

Actually - to be honest, about 70 pages or so back I made the comment that the government, if disclosing, should be releasing this info to a CNN or BBC correspondent, not to the UFO community.

However - 70 pages later and in getting some more of the background story from Bill, I believe that in order to get the story out, they would first need to convince someone to help them get the story out. Who better to convince than the UFO research community first? Convince one of them to accept the information and believe it might be true, and get them to create a web site that the entire world can see, and hope the word spreads to the rest of the world outside of the UFO community....

Someone responded to me that most media take alien/UFO reports and throw them in the "slow news day" pile - and I have to agree. The only way the story will be taken seriously is if there is enough of a public reaction to warrant news coverage. No one would believe the UFO community, unfortunately, because of so many hoaxes through the years. But if those photos show up and are authentic, coupled by the journal entries and hopefully a final confirmation of the government source or sources - we could be seeing this on CNN before the end of the year.

As an example - Cindy Shaheen, the mother who protested the Iraq war - love her or hate her, she was protesting for almost a month in Crawford - and news organizations knew about it but wouldn't report it until enough people were writing in and screaming that they wanted the story covered...

Isn't it possible that those who want to disclose this information might be looking for a way to let the information slowly integrate into the public domain and hopefully make its way into the media...

However - that does not explain why they haven't released the photos already. That should have been one of the first things released IMHO. Certainly, the only way this story will ever be confirmed, just as with any intel - the source has to be confirmed. If you can't confirm the primary source (Anon) AND if you can't find a second source to back the intel, then you can't trust the intel.

-rdube02

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   

jonke, Bill addressed that question a few pages back. I know it's tough as hell to keep track of it. what has been working for me is to pull up bill's posts alone.

Good idea...I did read what Bill had stated...was just looking to see if there was any further insight into his contact's reasoning...ahhh, well. In the interim, I'll re-re-read his posts...thx for your help!

K

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Who better to convince than the UFO research community first? Convince one of them to accept the information and believe it might be true, and get them to create a web site that the entire world can see, and hope the word spreads to the rest of the world outside of the UFO community....

who better than the people you've been discrediting, ignoring and, at times, tried to make look as crazy/foolish as possible? let's see, we've spent decades making all those alien claims look like the rantings of a goup of nutcases, let's go to them for help bringing the public up to speed. they'll gladly go along with out slow, methodical approach to nowhere

As an example - Cindy Shaheen, the mother who protested the Iraq war - love her or hate her, she was protesting for almost a month in Crawford - and news organizations knew about it but wouldn't report it until enough people were writing in and screaming that they wanted the story covered...

no, she got attention when the proper p.r. folks were hired to aid the cause of the dems that wanted to use her as a tool against the current administration but that is a discussion that can be found in pts I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonke05Good idea...I did read what Bill had stated...was just looking to see if there was any further insight into his contact's reasoning...ahhh, well. In the interim, I'll re-re-read his posts...thx for your help!

K

you still need to read thru it all, I was just telling you how I look for answers from him directly.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan

2) I believe there will be more information.

OF course there will be since you are directing the "flow" of information about SERPO now.

You know considering Anon is now sending emails directly to you, circumventing the supposedly established chain of notice. And the fact that Anon Version B now seems to be happier with your more direct copy paste of "his" material.

I bet that we are going to have the 308 Is DEAD issue resolved to get rid of the 13 member count. Since 1 doctor and 1 security guy being dead does not add up with the TWO doctors looking at 308 in the bowl. Plus the fact that ANON A says two died ON the planet.

So I am sure the update will be that 308 was revived.

lets see and the mother ship either did not land on the direct surface but rather hovered or they took a smaller transport to the surface.

And lets see maybe the commander will finally get a three digit secret code number.

Oh and possibly some commentary from Anon B about how things have been "difficult" thus the change in protocol to sending directly to Bill instead.. Ah because of the security issue of sending data to Victor's Web TV account which they fear is being "monitored".

And that an explanation about the integrity of the data that they wanted it to be presented exactly as it happened regardless of the errors so that cliams that it had been "altered" could be put to rest.

We might even get a journal entry from another "team" member who happened to watch the EBEN unload their supplies with a floating "lifting" machine.

We just might even get a new plot line in the story about a brief description of the EBEN enemy that they destroyed.

We all are going to wait like good little children for more information to come.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I have a few comments with regards to the method of information being released. First of all, whose to say with certainty how it should be done? Just because someone may have done it one way, doesn't mean that another method must mean that this is a hoax, based on this alone. It's impossible to know for sure how disclosure would actually occur, because it has yet to happen.

So, let's say there are two camps in the government. One for disclosure, and the other one against it. Is it impossible that a compromise was established for the release of information? The anti-disclosure side would hope that people would think this a hoax based on the method of release to a specific community. The disclosure side is hoping that when the UFO community is convinced with proof, that the unbelievers will eventually take notice and the world will be convinced.

Of course this is just speculation, as is almost everything discussed on this thread. For every reason that suggests a hoax, multiple counter-arguements can be made to suggest otherwise, and vice versa. The truth is, nobody on this board can possibly know for certain that this is a hoax, disinfo or actual disclosure (unless they have inside info, then I encourage them to speak up
).

new topics

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join