It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
From Larry Dicken, the producer of the Jerry Pippin show, with his permission:

Victor,

A couple of minor corrections to the original summary of facts gleaned
from the attached article about Alice Bradley Sheldon. The facts of the
article are correct. My statement of her pen name as being Triptree is
in error. It was Tiptree. I am not the only one who made this mistake.
Many fellow SCI-FI writers and fans made the same error. The other error
is that she and her husband, Mr. Sheldon, were the CIA agents. She
resigned in the late 50's, went to school and ended up with a Doctorate
in Animal Psychology and then turned to writing science fiction, while
her husband remained in service. This of course gives even greater
credibility to the story that she helped her husband perpetrate a hoax
on the KGB.

If such documents were produced by the CIA, copies should be archived
and should be available through a FOIA request, as there would no longer
be any reason for them to be classified. Perhaps someone should submit
one. If the document exists, then I guess that would be the end of the
SERPO saga. However, if the FOIA request results in an answer of the
document not existing or of it still being classified then the mystery
would continue.

Another interesting possibility is that this tale of the SERPO exchange,
and the diary could have been taken directly from one of her many
collections of short stories that were published over the years.

Larry Dicken
Web Site and Executive Producer
The Jerry Pippin Show
www.jerrypippin.com

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This “old” Serpo story was apparently posted on this MSN newsgroup:

groups.msn.com...

... though that URL seems "dead" now. The text below was forwarded to me by someone else with the above URL as a reference, so I can't verify that this is what was posted there.

My personal comment is that if the correspondent below was citing all this from 30 year old memory, his recall for details like "650,000" (and the rest!) seems truly remarkable. So when he opens by saying "Although I haven't seen the serpo website from what I remember of the original story..." that doesn't ring at all true for me.

The Project Serpo is an old story, one that has been in circulation at least since the early 70's.

Although I haven't seen the serpo website from what I remember of the original story is Serpo, a small planet in the Zeta Reticuli star system, is a trade outpost with about 650,000 extraterrestrial beings; the Grays, of Barney and Betty Hill fame, living there. As the story goes, shortly after the Hill encounter, somewhere between 1962 and 1965 the U.S. government was contacted by the Grays. In an effort to begin trade with Earth, these beings, offered to exchange twelve of their people for twelve of ours. The offer accepted, twelve humans, all special forces members (one story had them with doctorates), traveled to the alien's planetary outpost to study and learn with their stay lasting about 10 years. Soon after this, a sort of coup occurred, within the government caused by a strong mistrust between the project personnel and certain government officials, thereafter control of the project's handling and dissemination of information was held by certain members of the military/industrial complex.

Because of the project's change in leadership, the aliens on Earth were incarcerated; some even say they were tortured, while the humans on Serpo were sacrificed for the greater good. Due to lost contact with their emissaries on Earth, the Gray's on Serpo decided to send a fact-finding mission. Loading up eight of the humans on Serpo, in case they needed them for enhanced communication, the Gray's returned to find that the original agreement was no longer in effect. The new leaders of the project issued unreasonable demands that the aliens rejected. Releasing the eight humans they had, they returned to Serpo leaving two, perhaps three crewed ships on the moon to continue observation of the humans and to mount a rescue mission on the still living Gray's in captivity. The eight returned humans were quickly rounded up by the project and "debriefed". According to some accounts, only one returned human survived the debriefing.

The story gets hazy and inconsistent after this point, with even more outlandish claims, making it next to impossible to compare and verify any point of the first part of the story with the latter parts of the story.

How does the version I heard 30+ years ago compare to what is on the website?

RW

[edit on 26-1-2006 by Bill Ryan]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   

..can someone u2u me and give me a quick summary of what just happened from pages 108-119? i don't seem to understand what i just read..
so serpo is pretty much was just a story written a long time ago? or was it something that was used to scare this and that?
or is this a grey shield so we will stop thinking this is all true?

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I am surprised that some people equate baldness of a man with being -- dome-headed boys.

Clearly, it is not all that suprising,but did it ever occur to you that:

Dome-headed boys -- refers to Washington D.C. since the Capitol of these here United States of America wherein lays the U.S. Constitution is the Domed-building of our Capitol!

Well, all I have to say is that there is another Dome-headed building over in Europe:

It is at the Vatican!

Clearly, as I thought before -- it is political!

Clearly, there is a reflection coming back!

What does this say about Project Serpo?

Clearly some people are still convinced that it is still not just a story!

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
[edit on 26-1-2006 by Fred_S]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Centrist?! Is this true??!!

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   

HoLY #$$#

THATS THE DOME HEADED BOY!!!

What a fine example of an (Female/Male EBEN)?

Would his/her name be EbenCentrist Conehead(I though the Coneheads where From
Remulac or France)

Serpo MYSTERY SOLVED

Turn off the Lights and Lock the Door on your way out
Goodnight

[edit on 26-1-2006 by Fred_S]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
First let me say, enhanced design you have way too much time on your hands.

Second, I just gave you a "way above" vote, because funny is funny no matter what planet your on.

Nicely done ya big freak.

Spiderj

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna
That's exactly why I posted it. We may be caught in the middle of a "disclosure" and/or "disinformation" war between two (or more) UFO research camps.

Hi, Shawnna – many thanks. This could be a brilliant insight.

As a further hypothesis, this might indeed be a different Anon... but rather than a replacing Anon because of internal conflict over editing and accuracy control, there may have been a coup. This last post may have been designed to discredit the earlier ones.

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Still giving you the benefit of the doubt bill but it certainly feels like someone is playing both sides against each other.

If I was gonna run a psy-op I'd control both ends the pro and the con that's the only way to maintain some sort of control over the situation.

it certainly feels like someone is doing that here.

Not saying you're one of them, but if you're not it makes you one of us.

We're all being played and not by any governemnt.

Again I say this sounds more and more like a "culture jam" what we normal folks call...shananigans!

IMO of course.

Spiderj

[edit on 1/26/2006 by Spiderj]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
mmmmmmmmmm.............................

I remember the jist of that old serpo story. And yes, it was back from the '70's.

Why?

Same reason. The USA had just gone to the Moon a few years earlier.

Although I do not remember the complete story, it is probably that same one. (parts of it ring like the Moon, a bell!)

There was talk about this (link below) also back then!

www.sinodaily.com...

Back then it was a supposed issue, without much merit, although some people were already concluding (again probably with no proof as to the feasibility) that the Moon could be used to house weapons!

Then, I think it was declared that Space can not be used for nuclear power and probably not to house weapons (not sure)! (Carter?)

Clearly, and though I do not know, if or if not it would happen (link again), but it is political, as it was back then!

Which ever side anyone is on, is not the question, not to me!
The question to me is why the same tug of sides in the debate?

I can not answer the question, as to me, God is the only one who can!

Footnote:

Oh, ya, back then in the '70's it was about the Russians, now it is about China!

[edit on 26-1-2006 by AmoebaSized]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
My apologies if someone else has already posted this, but Chapman Pincher died last year (2005) aged 91.

[Edit 27 Jan: the above statement is not true. Chapman Pincher is still alive. My most sincere apologies for the error.]

Best, Bill

[edit on 27-1-2006 by Bill Ryan]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Is it just me...

Or is Serpo beginning to sound like Tatooine? I mean... two stars... desert planet... igloo shaped mud huts...

Now, someone could argue that the props in Star Wars were modeled (secretly) after real Serpo artifacts/buildings... but Star wars came out in 1977 and the crew returned in 1978 (though it's possible that the alien exchangee brought pictures of his homeworld with his 'yellow book').

Since we haven't seen the pictures yet I'm not saying that they will just be frames from star wars... but I'm beginning to suspect that they might be (Btw, if they were real but looked too much like star wars we would reject them).

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zep Tepi
I haven't heard the term 'dome headed boy' before so I got to thinking surely that has to be a clue - but a clue to what?

Hi, Zep –

Well, a "dome headed boy" would apply pretty appropriately to the Ebens themselves. Here are some images taken from Wendelle Stevens' fascinating book UFO Contact from Reticulum.

These are NOT photographs of an Eben, but are taken from a lifelike sculpture of a "Reticulan" created by the artist Alan Levigne, who did work for many of the major movie studios in California. Levigne created the head in close consultation with Bill Herrmann, an abductee whose graphic and detailed experience is the subject of the book. Readers are left to judge for themselves whether the Reticulans and the Ebens (both from Zeta Reticuli, and apparently not the Grays) are one and the same.

My sincere thanks to Wendelle Stevens, who very kindly sent me the book over the New Year. Highly recommended.

Best, Bill

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
OK...

A little bit ago I joked on the other board that I 'had' the Serpo pics... and then I posted some pics from star wars of tatooine. It was sorta funny... and, as expected, the mods deleted the pics because they didn't want people to think I was being serious...

but, to be serious, if you pay attention to the details in the Serpo story, so far, it really does sound a LOT like Tatooine (for those who don't follow scifi, Tatooine is Luke Skywalker's home planet). Note how similar this (fictional) Tatooine hut is to that described in Anon's latest post:

Also note how similar the alien band in Star Wars looks to the supposed Reticulans:

To be frank (though I'm still open to the story), I'm beginning to suspect that either Anon (or whoever is informing him) was planning to releas production still from Star Wars as the supposedly 'real' pictures. We would, offcourse, all recognize a frame from the movie... but we might not recognize behind the scenes production shots (perhaps with alien models that weren't used). My guess is that these smame people might have realized that we were all geeks who would notice this stuff... and so we have a delay in picture delivery.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
onlyinmydreams, I think you've caught on to something. Being such a huge Star Wars geek, I'm embarassed that I didn't think of Serpo's similarity to Tatooine earlier. The description matches....especially the description of the dwellings. Circular huts that lead underground....that combined with the desert planet and two suns....hmm.

Another pic w/ suns:

[edit on 1/27/2006 by Flinx]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
eyah, but, in a desert where is the coolest place to live?

adn as to them being able to travel space yet dont have air conditioner. all indication is that this is not a materialistic race, wouldnt AC be a luxery to some?

maybe they long ago took the old addage "do not simply live, rather live simply" and are happier for it?

The Ebens preffer hot weather. They would probably slap you upside your head for suggesting to them that they should get air conditioning.
those eben pics posted by Bill are awesome. Ebens look japanese lol.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bill Ryan
My apologies if someone else has already posted this, but Chapman Pincher died last year (2005) aged 91.

Best, Bill

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the info, I'd been searching that link all day yesterday and could find no sign of an obituary. I tried Henry, Harry, everything; can you point me in the right direction to confirm, Thanks.

Best Wishes

J

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
yeah, it mentioned an igloo, like thing...the 2 moons..the hot weather. it reminded me of tatooine quite abit. also, the bland looking food! it reminded me of tatooine too! but, off the prequels not the orignals..because the tatooine food on the originals looked delicous....one word if serpo is tatooine..that would totally, make disclosure have an absolute meaning for me!

PodRacing!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Hello to everyone.

I am a new member in this amazing forum and I am sorry to tell you that the specific thread was too large to follow from the beginning.

Also I would like to apologize for my poor English.

I have read all the postings from Anom and I find them to be a fascinating story.

But unfortunately the story so far is full of serious flaws that make me believe that the whole thing is just a fiction story. Maybe the core of it is based in true facts, but the story is mostly fictional.

The story has a lot of inconsistencies and above all, I am very dissapointed from the last posts that they supposedly have unaltered entries that the commander made to his diary.

I had been in the army for 2 years (tank driver) and I cannot accept that the commander of this crew, one of the best of the best of US, skilled in many many things, with very high intelligence, trained to face every possible obstacle, one of the first ambasadours of earth wrote such awful entries.

It doesn't matter if it was the stress, the pressurized air, the hybernation, the alien food or anything else.

These entries are not the military way.

These entries seem to be writen by an amatuer writer, with a good story, weak plot and one central character.
They are not entries from the best of the best of US army.

Also, in these entries, there are quite a few annoying details that again point to the fact(?) that the person who wrote these entries doesn't know very well the military way of thinking and acting.

I don't know if someone else covered my opinion in previous posts, so I won't write more.

If you would like to read the flaws that I find in the commander's entries, please tell me so.

I would like to notice that I try to keep an open mind and the only thing I can tell for sure is that this story is fascinating.

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join