It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Thanks Centrist...now that you invited your NSA contact here the cats out of the bag. I just got done creating my new Social Security number and had my fingertips surgically removed and now they're onto me again.

Actually the reaction from your NSA guy on the Colonel is exactly what I would of guessed...neither confirm nor deny. If someone throws something in your face, just play dumb, a reaction will give you away. James Bamford's "Body of Secrets" is something I love picking up now and then to read a chapter on all the sneaky stuff that happened at the NSA (the part about Eisenhower sending in RB-47 recon bombers into Russia in 1956 is some spooky stuff). That book actually makes me feel a little sorry for your contact...sounds like a tough life having to give up some freedoms to work for the NSA (some of it sounds pretty exciting and some of it sounds boring as hell too). I think any real UFO buff should be reading how intelligence agencies work to get a feel on how things really work and not from a bad episode of the X-Files.

Anyway good info, and why the guy above is saying you're promoting Anon, I don't follow. And I'm pretty sure this board is already monitored by the NSA anyway...maybe only by a software program, but I'm sure they have spied on this place for a while (or had the UK do it for them). And if your NSA contact reads this then: "Thanks, I appreciate the work you do and the time you took to answer the questions". Good stuff Centrist.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Forgive me but I'm really tired. I've read all of Anon's postings so I'll put my two cents in.

Pro: Time distortions caused by the excessive speed of the craft could account for the time peice failures. Also, given the two stars, the Eben planet's revolution around it's sun could speed up and slow down dependant upon the position of the second star resulting in seasons, years, or even decades with a different number of "hours".

Con: As I understand it, travelling at so high a velocity would cause the time of the occupants to slow down. However, those back on the planet would age at their normal rate. Travelling at near the speed of light, a trip that seemed like only days, could have seemed like months or years to an observer on Earth. It is quite possible that by the time the surviving team members returned to Earth, those that chose to remain on the Eben planet would already have been dead. Such would be the case for the families of Ebens who left on away mission as it were.

It is also possible that the different gravitational pull on the Eben planet would interfere with the team's perception of time.

It's a good story though, and you have to keep in mind that it takes place in the 60s.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Big thanks and Way Above Centrist for all the things you are doing about this fascinating case

The NSA person you talked with seems to be a very kind and open-minded person. Big thanks to him too

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
www.serpo.org...

Here you go.....

[edit on 6-12-2005 by Denied]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Big thanks and Way Above Centrist for all the things you are doing about this fascinating case

Thanks for your kind words, Musclor, Boogie, et al. Eventually, we'll turn over the right rock
The NSA guy was very helpful and talking to him was interesting. I am still not sure whether he was hiding anything. I didn't sense any signs of recognition from him with any of the information he looked at, but not being in the same room with him it's hard to tell.

There was one moment during the conversation that struck me as odd, however... it was when I first started to notice their "chime". My contact suggested that this chime is there to remind the NSA employees that they are on unsecured telephone lines. Oddly, after the first time I heard it, I can't recall hearing it again. Here's that part of my conversation:

INTERVIEWER> Well, there is this story I read on the internet and it's somewhat fascinating. Supposedly, there's this group of guys who claim to have been a part of a secret government project in the '06's to have an exchange program with an extraterrestrial civilization. [pause] Have I lost you yet?

NSA> [Laughs] No.

INTERVIEWER> Oh. Before I go on, is it o.k. if I take notes or record this. I would like to make a transcript of our conversation. I'm sort of doing some research. This is purely not work-related. I would like to post your answers in an online discussion forum, if that's all right.

NSA> [Laughs] No problem. But before you put anything online, our Public Affairs guy has to approve it. Send your notes, or whatever, to my email and I'll get it approved for you. My email is _____.

INTERVIEWER> Thanks. If you like, while we talk I can email you the links to some of the documents I've been looking at. Would that be ok? [strange noise on phone] um. Do we have have bad connection? Or is that noise on your end.

NSA> Sorry about the chime. We have it on all of the unsecured lines around here. Sure send the links. Are they about Roswell?

Now... I truly do not believe that there was any recognition of Anon's story by the person I spoke with. I have a feeling, however, that it may have piqued someone's curiosity there, when they got wind of someone purportedly releasing classified information.

NSA> Serpo? S-e-r-p-o?

Gotta get that spelling right

We'll see what happens. Maybe some NSA spybot is tracking these guys down as I write this and the truth is being carefully reburied. Maybe there are some folks at the NSA right now laughing their federal tushies off at this week's crazy UFO story. Maybe nobody at the NSA gives a rat's furry fanny, because the supposed documents aren't NSA's responsibility.

I'm very eager to see where Anon takes us next, though. I really want one of those Jetson-style showers to save me time in the morning, so I'm hoping this Eben thing turns out to be true -- I'll bet if they can travel 'around' time, they can make it so that I don't have to get wet to bathe

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I just thought I'd add a few more observations about Anon's postings, someone stop me if any of this has already been covered. These are just a few thoughts I had while reading.

1. Anon talks about the Eben's fighting an interstellar war, the result of this war was the Eben's destruction of their enemy's homeworld by use of a particle beam weapon. He also stated that the Eben's said there are hostile races near us, one of which they do not deal with anymore possibly because the Eben's destroyed them.

Is it possible that oe of the planets the Ebens destroyed was the mysterious planet now making up our asteroid belt in the Exploded Planet Hypothesis. There is much too much evidence of this hypothesis to explain it all here but a quick googling will answer all yoru questions.

2.Somthing that stuck out was there is no mention of the two suns in any of Anon's descriptions of the Eben planet. I would think that at least one of the team members would have made an observation in his or her journal.

3. Anon states that the Eben planet orbits only one star while both stars in the binary system orbit each other. Imagine a tennis ball orbiting a basket ball that's orbiting another basketball. I believe this would cause the planet to have at least on season with either constant daylight or nights when the second sun is bright and clearly visable. Again, no mention of it.

4. However, the two suns could account for the planet's arrid climate.

5. There was no mention of the Eben planet's night sky even though the team members brought telescopes.

6. The Eben's magic power supply that effectively ran all the team member's equipment could detect the power requirements for each device. But how did they plug it in? If I go to England I can't plug anything in but I know their power supply would work for my equipment.

All in all it was still a cool read, the idea that Keppler's laws don't work in a binary system is an interesting idea. Something about it sounds right to me. I don't believe we understand time or gravity correctly yet. Everything we understand is based off the model of our solar system which seems to be a fairly precise mathematical system. A binary star solar system could be the result of a collison of two seperate systems. With a little imagination we could fit the collision idea to the story of the Eben war. Whether or not it's true it makes for good sci-fi

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Like someone else said, I am bone tired of reading all of this.
When will we get "The Breaking News"?

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Centrist good job BTW on the NSA Q&A.

You hit the nail on the head with the project name SERPO, but I doubt it has anything to do with Anon's story.

NSA man knew the name and re-verified the spelling just as you pointed out, that stands out very clearly as a "project" name.

I think by spelling it out it lets the NSA database search through how you are connected to the "project" name. I forgot what the system is called but it draws visual lines in a huge database then begins to connect the dots, typing in the website address of the serpo.org site and a few names from the website "blog" the background software seeks out all the IP's and traceroutes to the machines.

This builds a possible case file and some goverment hacks breakdown the information to find the possible "leak".

If for example this is the first time period where Project Serpo appears on the internet being a claimed top secret project, we just might have a possible goverment leak who released a still classified project name. Which your NSA guy said would be against their code of conduct.

Which leads us to the basic idea that there is a possibilty that something in that whole story about project Serpo is true. Which I know for a fact that there are some very small bits that are true. But the whole "idea" of the story is absolutely false.

As I said before and confirmed by your NSA guy, the "bird" would not have said who would release this stuff and then say yeah its true. In all reality if that conversation did take place the "bird" I am sure would have chuckled and just said nice story. Similar to what the NSA guy said, saying that he would read it over tonight.... In reality, since he was already familar with the Serpo name, he wants to read it over to see if there is truely anything being devulged about Serpo in that mess.

There is a technic in cryptology to write information "in between" the lines if you will. Similar to the bible code but not as esoteric. By using specific phrases and command names you can write a coded message. Just like in WWII spies wrote love letters to each other, but contained positional information about troops movements based on a prior code.

Say for example Serpo is a project to train a group of individuals to deal with a specific situation that might come up in the future and this involves not only some advanced training methods but also some intel about a possible target.

Something that strikes me as odd is the whole Liquid nitrogen bit. EBEN dont like cold and for some reason the "TEAM" found it necessary to bring canisters of LQN with them a possible self defence weapon.

To me it seems that Serpo could actually involve learning how to breath in a nitrogen rich enviroment, whether thats in the sea or on another planet........

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Sorry all, been out of commission lately thanks to a nasty flu virus...but getting around to reading about this in the past few days....

Admittedly, I haven't had the time to go completely through all of the material on the site and in this thread, but there are quite a few inconsitencies that smack one upside the head immediately upon reading this account.

Some of the biggest problems involve how anonymous' accounts of the events differ significantly from numerous sworn eyewitnesses and records. The vast time difference given for the identification of two separate crash sites is one such glaring difference. From witness testimony of the military cordons and the Ramey memo, it is clear that the military was well aware of two crash sites right then, not weeks later. Somebody with inside knowledge of the operation surely wouldn't make such an error, and most of it simply falls apart even more quickly from there....

Personally, this appears to be an elaborate attempt at a hoax. I do plan to go into much more detail after reading all of it more thoroughly, but figured I'd at least input this tidbit at this point.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Every 3 to 5 days a couple more paragraphs trickle out on the Serpo site. No doubt the revealers are well aware that there is growing interest in their story. Perhaps even visiting our discussion board to gauge reaction. Are the rest of you as impatient as I am to continue reading more info?

So I suggest we each e-mail (www.serpo.org...) twice each day - once in the morning to ask for another page of information for the day. If there is not compliance, send a reminder e-mail in the evening. Continue this each day. May not do any good but it would be a nice way to vent some frustration (especially good payback if it's all b.s.)

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
Con: As I understand it, travelling at so high a velocity would cause the time of the occupants to slow down. However, those back on the planet would age at their normal rate. Travelling at near the speed of light, a trip that seemed like only days, could have seemed like months or years to an observer on Earth.

This was the point I was trying to make earlier, though I think you said it better. I would think this would be one of the first things that would need to be explained how they got around the theory of relativity during this trip. Yet there is very little mention of it.

I also don't think anyone would agree to a group of twelve people going for a ten year stay the first time out.

Then when they do arrive, the scientists have to learn everything from scratch on their own. Why didn't they collaborate with Eben scientists to figure out how the physics of the solar system? Even with limited communications, I think they would have figured this out after ten years.

I think this story, as a whole is doubtful, but could hold some kernels of truth, and you would have to take each part for what it is worth. I just don't think if an exchange did take place, it would not have happened like the way Anon describes it.

And Gazrok, I hope you you’re feeling better.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Gaz,
But I'm sure you've read, in many places, that there were supposedly two crashes. Though I can't recall details off of the top of my head, I know that people have mentioned separate recoveries in 1947 and 1949 before.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Reptile park "SERPO" stationsplein 8 2611 BV Delft (near The Hague)- the Netherlands Europe

phone: 31(0)15 2122184 fax:31(0)15 2143009

www.serpo.nl...

Interesting name dont you think "Reptilian Zoo" and just a thought but supposedly in UFO folklore there was a meeting at the Hague with an EBE and some Govement bodies....

eo.wikipedia.org...

Apparently Serpo is a "hook" like used to harvest grain.....

Seth is here I decipher like a hybrid organization, i.e., an serpo-ass (snake) , half reptile, mammalian half. and then.....

The feline serpo-brown, means ofidios, means, well are known in the Egyptian iconography from the predynastic times, as it demonstrates a trowel to it decorated with such supernatural beasts ( Ahsmolean Museum 35715 )

and then

The Egyptian iconography is rich in such hybrid organizations. Thus, we can mention among them the winged serpents , mixes of sierpes and vultures or hawks.

Check out figure 3

from this link www.egiptologia.com...

Is it possible that Serpo is really a project about possible Hybrids and looking at figure 3 the half hawk half "serpo" does that not look like a short wave communication signal......... it looks like the bends of the serpent body go off into the distance.....

Remember that other hoax about the guy from "down under" who was an astronomer and that this giant diamond and another object were coming towards earth and there was supposed to be all kinds of metor showers before hand... its been over a year or so.. but check this out

www.quickflix.com.au...

Forbidden Planet
A classic sci fi film a must see.
( Excellent) - review by F Serpo

This F Serpo is quite a movie buff......

osteo.com.au...

The Same F. Serpo perhaps,Dr Frank Serpo graduated from Pharmacy in 1974. He spent many years working in herbal and homeopathic dispensaries as well as in allopathic community pharmacy before deciding to extend his love and knowledge of health care and change career to become an osteopath.

Sounds like someone who could be involved in a lot of "new age" ideas.....

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I get ripped off all the time. It always happens the same way. They rip you off and then they make little changes to stuff they steal from you. Afterwards they say things like we both discovered the same thing at the same time or something like, "great minds think alike"....I notice that they are ripping off material from many different sources and making little changes to each of what they take. They changed the Roswell story. They also changed Linda Howes story. She claims there were three people and only one came back still sane. She doesn't say what happened to the other two. At least I haven't heard her say. This is classic rip off stuff. They do it to me all the time.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Not to mention, the laughable claim that physics would be different in another solar system really hurts the overall credibility.

but the thing is if u understand the physics of solar systems is that the sun uses a magnetic pull on the planets and each planet has its own gravitational pull so if theirs is different e.g. weaker their UFO's might crash here

just a theory

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I've been taking a close look at the most recent addition to the consistencies page, I noticed a few things.

First, the three documents that were sent were all well-known and widely circulated. I guess the submitter felt that these documents backed up Anon's story, or vice versa. Either way, it doesn't help me put any more stock in the story. But I'm interested in the choice of documents. Most likely, because they all relate to the same supposed story as the one Anon is telling.

The submitter used the Eisenhower Briefing Document, Truman-Forrestal Memo, and the SOM 1.01 (Special Operations Manual). These are the three documents that some prominent Ufologists regard as extremely likely to be genuine.

On balance it appears that the Eisenhower Briefing Document, Truman-Forrestal Memo, and Cutler-Twining Memo are almost certainly genuine; the SOM 1.01 memo is very likely genuine -- Stanton Friedman

One of the reasons this interests me is because:

The Official Digest (Red Book) contains 14 annexes, which lists source documents or material. The SOM1 document that was put out several years ago, came from the annex (of the Red Book). Gene Loscowski (pseudo last name) writes on 10-07-05

It's interesting how this Gene Loscowski discloses this "red book" (for Richard Doty) just a month before Anonymous' information goes public. Not that the red book wasn't already known (the earliest reference to it I could find was Richard Boylan talking about it). Can anyone confirm whether it was already know that the SOM was an appendix to the redbook? I can't find any publication of that claim being made.

Of course, Anonymous happens to have read, or be reading to us, from the red book...

The "Red Book" lists nine different visitors. -- Anonymous posting number 3, Nov. 7, 2005

It seems as though the connection between Richard Doty and this whole thing is getting a little more suspicious....

But at least Anonymous seems to like him...

I realize it might be a little difficult for you to keep my name confidential with the mounting pressure enormous, but I don’t wish to reveal it at this time; perhaps to Richard C Doty in due time as his questions and online demeanor seems to be the most fair, open minded, and his questions posed were the most reasonable as I monitor the online feedback after each new posting. -- Anonymous posting 4, November 9, 2005.

So... it appears that Condor and Falcon have some company in their little aviary.

Still nothing concrete to draw any conclusions
Obviously, the trail of breadcrumbs is now leading us in a particular direction -- someone is coming forth with more of the Condor and Falcon's story and claims to have the actual documentation.

We are also considering your suggestion of releasing 100 key pages (out of the 3,000) to you and then your forwarding them around the country to the six key individuals you named in your e-mail -- Anonymous posting number 5, Nov. 13, 2005

I'm not sure whether this is getting better or worse... but what the heck. I paid for my ticket and I'm going to watch the rest of the show.

[edit on 6-12-2005 by Centrist]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
FYI to all who intently follow this topic, Coast to Coast AM has had to resechedule it's original guest this evening. Instead, Richard Doty, retired US military intelligence officer, and Bill Ryan will be discussing Project Serpo.

Maybe some more holes will be poked in the story tonight, or perhaps validated in some small way. Who knows. Should be a good show regardless.

[edit on 12/6/2005 by Obscure]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Okay, is the guy a real deal kinda guy & trying to keep his identity safe, or is he a disinformationist.

There's got to be something he can tell us so he's verifiable, without giving away his identity.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obscure
FYI to all who intently follow this topic, Coast to Coast AM has had to resechedule it's original guest this evening. Instead, Richard Doty, retired US military intelligence officer, and Bill Ryan will be discussing Project Serpo.

Maybe some more holes will be poked in the story tonight, or perhaps validated in some small way. Who knows. Should be a good show regardless.

[edit on 12/6/2005 by Obscure]

does anyone know at what time the show starts, an where I can listen to it for free?
C2Cam has neither.

--
edit: Thanks for that Obscure, I certainly found my way around to it.

[edit on 7-12-2005 by Unplugged]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
If you click on the Affiliates tab to the left, you'll be taken to a map. I'm pretty sure you can figure the rest out from there.

I'm fairly confident you'll be able to pick it up on your radio up in Canada.

Edit: The show begins at 1 am Eastern.

[edit on 12/7/2005 by Obscure]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join