It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the Government kill me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I orig posted a thread about US Gov't trying to stop you from interaction from aliens. EM bsed telepathy like communication I would guess. I mentioned the chemtrails but maybe other scrambler planes will come in the area or hellicoptors etc.

Well I also started a thread I was doing something not nearly related to the thought of aliens but I than started to see some sort of glowing things in the air than more than 5 times I have seen hellicoptors come in the area one of the last times I saw a huge crazy plane doing circkes in the area like crazy. Speaking of crazy I may just be crazy and kind of prefer people thinking me of crazy if I am hitting any truth whats so ever as I would not want to put myself at risk.

Now if aliens are real and any sort of threat I can understand US Gov't intervention but when we are left in the dark I can understand our need to know about aliens,god etc.

OK so one of the times I say these crazy lights (glowing balls) I seen them very close to the ground getting closer scary stuff. Anyway The plane that came in the area I saw I was unable to get a pic but did a diagram of the lights here:
putfile.com.../32319390997.jpg&s=x12

The other day I was doing the same sort of thing and it was during the day. Plus it was very cloudy out so I didn't expect to see any glowing balls or anything but this damn hellicoptor come flying in my area and stayed almost direct overhead for long enough time to make me say wtf. I have no clue maybe it was nothing but after so many times I swear ! I donnu maybe I am just another guy going crazy in the world of madness.

Anywho at least I snapped the hellicoptor this time
Any ideas what:
putfile.com.../33321105977.jpg&s=x12

So to my point what does everyone think? If there is some sort of truth I am touching on do you think it is a major threat? Do you think the government would hurt me to save everyone or what ever secret they may just benefit from?

[edit on 30-11-2005 by japike]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well if they wanted to kill you, not a dang thing you can do about it

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This has happened to me too, the planes and helicopters circling my house.

One time at night, I had, and I freaking counted, a DOZEN HELICOPTERS/JETS FLYING AROUND MY HOUSE.

I went outside, and they cirlced it for maybe 30 minutes.

I was concerned, and I was scared out of my mind.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I also had something like this happen before. I was outside playing football in middle school, and a helicopter circled around the field, and watched us for like 10 minutes in one spot, then moved, and almost landed on the school building.
This made no sense. Then the helicopter circled around the football field again, got very very low, close to the trees, watched us play foot ball, then almost landed on the school again. I had not clue what the heck was going on.

Liquid Out..

P.S. The helicopter appeared black, with people in it that had black suits.
It was cool. It stayed around for like 45 mins. No one knew what it was doing either.

[edit on 093030p://333 by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy]

[edit on 093030p://333 by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Conspiracy theories and shrooms dont mix
jk

Seriously though, I would not be too concerned about this whole thing.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
lol hey I always look at things with an open mind yet the shrooms do just add to the paranoia

Anyway as the plot gets thicker or my brain cells get thinner lol

Has anyone heard of Northrop Grumman? Some sort of Gov contracter?
I don't know maybe its just all gov't types look creepy and somewhat like a stone faced killer lol

I guess its easy for one to get in a natural frenzy of thinking there is more when there is probally rather less much less..

Anyway back to day dreaming....

[edit on 30-11-2005 by japike]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy
I also had something like this happen before. I was outside playing football in middle school, and a helicopter circled around the field, and watched us for like 10 minutes in one spot, then moved, and almost landed on the school building.
This made no sense. Then the helicopter circled around the football field again, got very very low, close to the trees, watched us play foot ball, then almost landed on the school again. I had not clue what the heck was going on.

Liquid Out..

P.S. The helicopter appeared black, with people in it that had black suits.
It was cool. It stayed around for like 45 mins. No one knew what it was doing either.

'

heres a thought, If "they" wanted to line up radio waves and direct them where they wanted they would probably use helicopters to assist them to get their targets on spot.

Waves could be used to change your temperament, to dull you or to push you over the edge. most likely to dull you so they have you subdued and controlled.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I hope its just my paranoia cause in reality it is safer if it is. Anyway it probally isn't smart to watch or know of anything going on as you could be labeled a spy or just locked up under that law where they can hold you for however long but anyway

Who the hell are these groups? The one I mentioned above and now
www.uniteddefense.com/
These are ones I have seen in a particular area all of a sudden and not just a few. Maybe its nothing but it seems like they have all flocked in these last few days..

Oh and about those waves is there any sort of wide band scanner you could use to detect such activity? I guess EM is so large its probally a dumb question but I would guess there has to be some sort of educated guess as to the freq./band?

I guess it would be hard to tell if it was a local problem with any sort of activity but if something is about to happen on a grander scale maybe there will be tell tale signs on teh stock market as to military contracts no?

[edit on 1-12-2005 by japike]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Just to note, when I was walking into school, I noticed 2 jets flying over our school, pouring chemtrails.

Makes you wonder.

new topics

top topics

join