It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well Hello Everybody

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hello everybody my name is Brenda and I am 25 yrs. old. I am very excited about this website and I think I have somethings that will make you wonder. I love science and history. Reading and learning is one of my most favorite things to do. I hope I get a chance to meet new friends and talk to new people.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
hi Brenda
and welcome to ATS

Looking forward to your contributions

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Brenda. Since reading and learning are your favorite things ATS will be your favorite website

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hello's Brenda .. this site is full of years of reading for you to enjoy. Welcome aboard, grab a comfy chair.

i think Imjaded is handing out hot toddies around here somewhere and sit back and relax a while.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Just wanted to thank everybody that has replied so far. I defintatly have a new addiction. And so far everyone has been very nice. Thank you again

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hello Brenda....guess what? It's great to have a new member here at ATS/BTS -- especially one who professes to enjoy reading and learning. In a sense, that's what this site is all about. Oh, it's also about sharing your knowledge with others. I look forward to reading your posts. Welcome.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This is a nice place to both learn and contribute. I have done a little of both, and I suspect you will too. Welcome to the denial of ignorance!

new topics

top topics

join