It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I heard a rumor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I heard a rumor that the Freemasons had something to do with the Red Cross, and the blood supply.

Anyone have any information on this?

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 08:34 AM
link   
One of the symbols in Freemasonry is a red cross, but not exactly the same shape as red cross

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
along with some close buddies that helped to finance it. they own and operate all international Red Crosses and they are all practicing satanists...

what do they do with all that blood? do you really want to know?

also dont forget that blonde-clone CEO who left just two months after 9/11. maybe she couldnt take the fact that all that money was pouring in and was being pocketed. some people have a consciousness after all.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The res cross is a maltese cross. Hospitals were established by the Templars wherever they set up shop in their day. The sect of Templars was called the Knights of Malta.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Alnilam - please read some history - It saves egg on the face

www.nobel.se...

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer
The res cross is a maltese cross. Hospitals were established by the Templars wherever they set up shop in their day. The sect of Templars was called the Knights of Malta.

The red cross has nothing to do with the SMOM (Sovereign order of Malta) in fact SMOM has it's own helping engine all over the world, alot in southern Europe.
Templars and SMOM is also not the same organisation.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Didn't the freemasons have to do with everything?

But more seriously, yes.

He who controls the blood supply has power right?

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I do not know any thing about this rumour.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Well sounds like they work for the Red Cross to get blood for their rituals.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 03:45 AM
link   
very interesting topic but theneo is right they control everything well not everything the nwo has more control over things then freemasons i believe

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Any research into the founders and current ranking officials of the Red Cross shows very little if no masonic connection in my book. The use of a Red Cross is all over the pages of history. Does emblem with an eagle on it reference the United States, no. So an emblem such as a red cross does not inherantly reference any similiar figure such as the crosses worn by the Templars and Knights of Malta.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon
very interesting topic but theneo is right they control everything well not everything the nwo has more control over things then freemasons i believe

No no no my friend you are mistaken....... First off the NWO is not a group. It is an idea an agenda held in different ways by many groups. The Freemasons do not control everything. The elite Freemasons wield alot of power but do not actually control everything.

THENEO- Control over the blood supply is a power in its own right, but its not ultimate power. Ultimate power is the control of commerce. Trade creates wealth. Wealth creates power. Thereby Trade/Commerce=Power.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Has anyone else thought about the blood sacrifices in history? What was done with that blood? Wasnt it sacrifices to the gods? What if it was given to the grays.

And today, the red cross. Could it be that what isnt used for blood supply in hospitals is given to the grays? Ya know they need that blood to live.....................

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Correct me if Im wrong, but wasnt the Red Cross started by a Civil War Nurse named Clara Burton?

Not Rockefeller. But it wouldnt surprise me if Freemasons were involved in the red cross, they seem to be into everything everywhere.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
No, no. You're thinking of Clara Barton, the schoolmare that was supposed to die by falling in the revene in Back To The Future III. Doc Brown Saved her, there by altering time. The revene was instead named after Clint Eastwood, the name Marty McFly told every in 19th century Hill Valley. Duh!

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Of course the Freemasonry has absolute power!
They're the ones that started the stock exchange.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by steerpike
Of course the Freemasonry has absolute power!
They're the ones that started the stock exchange.

Do you have proof of this? The first exchaning of stock started back when after the war of 1812, when american New England business men realized that by themselves they couldnt own large factories and businesses but by pooling their money together they could own whatever they wanted. Thus the creation of the first stock exchange.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hate to do this again - but please read some history - even if you intend to debunk a statement -

www.londonstockexchange.com...

I think a stock exchange created in 1618 kind of trumps the idea of an american creation in 1812 - and could by any chance perhaps even the creation of an american stock exchange have been modeled on those in europe BEFORE America was even discovered ?.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I'm not sure which countries your talking about where the Red Cross collect blood. In the U.K, the N.H.S collects blood itself, the Red Cross is not much more than a food parcel/aid charity for those at war or affected by it. As far as I know they do not collect blood in the U.K.

new topics

top topics

join