It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm under surveillance. Please help...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I would normally dis regard your post but I just got three emails from the FBI. The emails were picked up by my virus scanner so I never opened them, I just deleted them but the email titles said "you have been viewing illegal websites."
First thing is the only websites I have viewed are either linked to this site or Coast to Coast Am' web site.
2nd is I'm in Canada so the FBI can go to H@ll cause they have no jurisdiction up here. Obviously the gov't is wasting more money than you think.

[edit on 1-12-2005 by BattleofBatoche]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
BattleofBatoche > those emails if picked up by AV were most likely dangrous viruses masquerading in an email with a title as you described. The programs claim to be a solution but in fact make matters worse. When the FBI gets invovled your going to be getting written letters and visits in person, not an email which is relatively easy to forge.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Yep, just someone trying to get virus started. Our office was flooded with them last week..even had a few people open them who did not keep their virus/spyware programs up.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This ain't the kinda thread I'd normally read or respond to...

Ok, If your a 'Normal" person The FEDS ain't gonna waste a lot of money watching you - unless they REALLY KNOW that you are doing something. Say washing mob money, involved in illegal drugs, or hacking. If you are doing anything like that and still doing it despit the fact you think you are being watched - you gotta be really stupid.

The Black ops guys don't have to worry about the cost of things, but they have access to agencies and equipment that even the feds don't.

The Locals usually don't have a LOT of extra money to blow on a long investigation - it takes too much explaining. They would try to get to someone close to you and roll them, or infiltrate your circle of friends so watch who your friends bring to you, and don't give a pickup anything but a drink and a ride to motel 6 - no real names and don't say anything incriminating.

If it's Guys named Vinnie - they could be protecting you, or waiting for someone they are looking for to contact you.

If you know they will be stationary for 30 minutes or so and you want to have fun with them, Call Domino's and send them a pizza (with Anchovies) and Diet cokes.

The BIG Question is WHY would anyone spend large chunks of money, and time watching you?

Answer that question and you'll know who and why.

Cash out lay - Minimum would be around $2,500/wk with no max.

So it's probably safe to say It's your imagination, and stop watching X-Files reruns for a while.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
i would sugest you buy about 50 cars, then park them all down your street, leaving no room for these other guys

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
I would normally dis regard your post but I just got three emails from the FBI. The emails were picked up by my virus scanner so I never opened them, I just deleted them but the email titles said "you have been viewing illegal websites."
[edit on 1-12-2005 by BattleofBatoche]

You did the right thing BattleofBatoche. These emails are starting to go around. Its good to see your antivirus is up-to-date.

FBI Press Release

[edit on 1-12-2005 by andpau66]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yuriko Oyama
Hi,

I'm not quite sure if there is a better place to post this but oh well.

I will admit that I'm paranoid.

Yuriko

I mean this in the best possible way here: Please talk to someone who is a professional. I've heard that those that believe in conspiracy theories have a proclivity towards schizophrenia. This is nothing to mess around with especially if it’s been going on for as long as you say it has. There is no shame is at least seeking a professional opinion. The life you save could be your own.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiddly54
i would sugest you buy about 50 cars, then park them all down your street, leaving no room for these other guys

That's funny..

Thank you to those who are trying to help me. I really appreciate it.

I never said that it could be the FBI that's watching me.. infact I have no clue why the hell the FBI would want anything to do with me.. or any big governmental agency.

Originally posted by defcon5
Uh, bad idea, I would not suggest posting anyone’s license plates on the web….
Especially if you suspect that they are government personnel, doubly so if they are agents…
In addition, if you still have the phone number that you were called from, and its not to old, you can possible reverse search that and correlate it to the owner of one of those vehicles.

[edit on 12/1/2005 by defcon5]

Yeah I guess that makes sense.

The number that called me was private, as one would expect it to be. I would have ran a search right away if I could.

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
What about when you were little, did you sneak out at night and see a millitary base? Cause I have been thinking about doing that, there is one near my house. Did you see any aliens?

I wish. There were no military bases by any places that I lived when I was little. I definately didn't sneak out. I was always afraid to get in trouble.

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06

What if the guys in the van just needed to turn around. You know like when you are driving and you need to go the other way you pull into someones driveway halfway and then pullout and turn around. What if they were just doing that. Could have gotten lost or something.

That's what you think the first few times it happens... It's not normal to see vans turn around in your street every week or so.
No one ever pulled into my driveway as far as I know, the ones that have turned around do it on the street. Perhaps fast getaway? Turning into driveways takes a bit more time...

Originally posted by deluded
I mean this in the best possible way here: Please talk to someone who is a professional. I've heard that those that believe in conspiracy theories have a proclivity towards schizophrenia. This is nothing to mess around with especially if it’s been going on for as long as you say it has. There is no shame is at least seeking a professional opinion. The life you save could be your own.

I'm not crazy.
My work makes us have these regular checkups and they also say I'm not crazy.

Yuriko

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Well, if you have never done anything wrong, and are not involved in anything now, i wouldnt worry one bit.
I would stroll right up to the vehicle and say "Can i help you?" If you see walkie talkies, antennas, a command center and men dressed in black, i would say you are a wanted person. I would say, "No, really, i think you are after me and i want to know why"- They will either tell you to buzz off or help you inside the vehicle at which point it will be all over.

I think you are watched because the government wants you on a special mission, perhaps? What a priviledge! wow....

I am sure this is real to you so i would handle it like i said. You will know it was all in your imagination if you end up at a mental ward.
Good luck.

Better find out this way than go on your entire lifetime looking over your shoulder.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Are you married? Maybe you on that Cheaters show.
The best thing to do is go on the offensive and watch them yourselves. Follow their vehicles and see where they go and take pics of them, etc.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Well, if you have never done anything wrong, and are not involved in anything now, i wouldnt worry one bit.
I would stroll right up to the vehicle and say "Can i help you?" If you see walkie talkies, antennas, a command center and men dressed in black, i would say you are a wanted person. I would say, "No, really, i think you are after me and i want to know why"- They will either tell you to buzz off or help you inside the vehicle at which point it will be all over.

I think you are watched because the government wants you on a special mission, perhaps? What a priviledge! wow....

That would be sweet but unlikely..

Umm.. I have tried doing that a couple times but the vans always drive away. I wish I could confront them and find out what's going on.

Yuriko

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Yuriko,

Seriously, noone is going to go through the effort and cost of surveiling you unless there is something to gain. Think hard. What would someone have to gain? Perhaps you are privy to information at your work that someone else thinks they could gain from. Industrial, corporate espionage is a REAL consideration, and sounds more likely since those guys definitely are operating outside the bounds of the law.

You said that you are subject to psychological examinations from time to time, which is not the norm for most people with hum-drum run of the mill jobs.

However, the fact that you think these people have followed you before you even went to college leads me to believe that you may have a little bit more than a healthy dose of paranoia. The fact that your grandmother is, well, crazy, doesn't bode well for you either. You may have a genetic predisposition for crazy.

I think your best bet would be to calm yourself, think critically about this. If you cannot think of a single good reason that ANYONE would surveil you, consider the possibility of seeking professional help.

Those guys are sworn to doctor patient privelege or whatever that privacy is called anyway. But if they try to prescribe drugs, RUN!
Just kidding, no really, you should seek help if there is no good reason for someone to be watching you.

Your last option, or perhaps first option if you are too paranoid for a shrink, would be to hire your OWN private investigator. Explain everything to him. Tell him that you want HIM to tail you and to note any observers you have etc. If he finds nothing, then seek out the shrink.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Yuriko! it's Me! I've been watching you all along! I can't help my self j/k

Well, I'd definitly try to sneak up on them and ask them if you can help them.

Otherwise I would hire a PI of my self in invesitgate on their vehicle, I'd also highly advice to call the cops on them.

This is an invasion of privacy, but it is possible that thet are interested in your interest in hacking.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Yuriko! it's Me! I've been watching you all along! I can't help my self j/k

Well, I'd definitly try to sneak up on them and ask them if you can help them.

Otherwise I would hire a PI of my self in invesitgate on their vehicle, I'd also highly advice to call the cops on them.

This is an invasion of privacy, but it is possible that thet are interested in your interest in hacking.

Hehehe...

I would almost hire a PI but it does tend to be pricey. I have studied some PI things mostly for interest and also for work.

I should say I havent done anything really hacking related for over a year since I'm busy with other stuff and that interest is sort of in the dark until I have more free time.

I also hope that by posting this maybe they can stop what they're doing.

Yuriko

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
my suggestion is to take your original post on this thread and the other one you started where you said you had something to tell but coudnt and get yourself a publisher. trust me they publish all manner of dreck these days and what could be better than sitting at the top of the bestsellers list?they surely wouldnt mess with you then.
love everyone

[edit on 1-12-2005 by longhaircowboy]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Deluded, if you say that people who believe in Conspiracies have schizophrenia than why are you one this site? I mean its Above Top Secret Conspiracy Community it says that on the top of the browser! Lol!

Anyway, these guys seem to be getting pretty close. But I think they listen or something. I dunno this is really weird. I can't explain it. Usually they would have some good equipment. They could be waiting until you leave the house, and then follow you.

Or wait, I got a good Idea, they may be spying on you because they suspect that you know something. You said ealrlier that you saw a govt agent when you were little or something. It was your neighbor. They could think you might of been friends with him or her and known some things. They are sending there lowest spy crew to spy on you. What I mean by that is that they don't want to spend a lot of money spying on you so they don't send a professional. They are just making sure you don't know anything and that you don't tell anyone if you know something.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I would almost hire a PI but it does tend to be pricey. I have studied some PI things mostly for interest and also for work.

You should be able to consult with one for free. A DMV check is not usually too expensive, like twenty bucks or so. It can get more expensive if they require you to retain them though. I doubt they would charge you that for a DMV check or a bug sweep however, only if you are going to have them investigate someone. I would suggest getting someone that is retired from law enforcement since they are going to be more familiar with the procedures to detect if you are in some kind of government trouble, and not some hotshot service that is going to try and rack up a bill with a bunch of crap you don’t need.

I should say I havent done anything really hacking related for over a year since I'm busy with other stuff and that interest is sort of in the dark until I have more free time.

If you actually hacked into something, then it’s entirely possible that someone is investigating you, but it would most likely not go on for years, they only have so much time to prosecute you from the time that they detect the crime, I believe that there is a statute of limitations on computer crimes. They are normally handled on a state level, but not always. For instance here they would be handled by the FCCC under FDLE. Also here in FL, according to my statues book, they have 3 years from the time they detect the crime since the most you can get is like a 3rd degree felony (at least according to this book which is about 5 years out of date). The higher degree felonies are usually for really bad stuff that harmed someone, and they have longer and sometimes no statutes of limitations.

You might want to check with an attorney on that one though since I am not one, there are many loopholes in the law, especially if you got into something federal or crossed state lines. You can usually call them anonymously and ask some questions, if you find out they are investigating you I suggest you go ahead and retain one of these for sure though…

Anyway good luck

[edit on 12/2/2005 by defcon5]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
There are plenty of on-line resources you can use (fee based) for a license plate search. But that's a road to nowhere. Even local police departments don't have their undercover vehicles registered to the department. So if you are under surveillance by any group willing to maintain surveillance for that length of time, the likelihood of a DMV search returning anything meaningful is pretty low.

Either ignore it completely (my advice) or confront them in a non-threatening manner. Just ask 'em what's up.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Yuriko,While I was reading this about you my phone rang.
It was my husband at work. He is never on the computer and has no interest in conspiracies or the computer.
I told him about what is happening to you and the first thing he said was this " She apparently knows something that maybe she is not even aware of herself".
Like someone else said, think back as far as you can and try to remember.
You said your Mom was the first one to notice the car in the driveway pointed at your house.
Ask your Mom if she knew of a neighbor that could be involved in something or , don't take this wrong, maybe your Mom thought she was being followed?

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
do some recon work. In older threads it has been brought up. Get a digital camera with a zoom lense. Grab some stills of the car and occupents. If you see some evidence, purchase a unidirectional type microphone. The kind with the little dish around it. Maybe you could get some audio to back up your theory. Finally plan an escape route that allows you to come and go unseen. You could easily come up close to them and get some details. Confronting them should be the last thging to do.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join