It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret War Game Scenario

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Thanks guys, it's fixed

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The Russian Federation annunces that the northfleet has arrived on the coast of france and is monataring UK ship movements

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
BIKINI STATES : for the uninitiated .

RED: Information has been received about an attack on a specific target
AMBER: There has been specific information received and there is a substantial threat to government targets.
BLACK SPECIAL : There is an increased likelihood of an attack, but no defined target.
BLACK : There has been an assessment made that there is the possibility of an attack, but no defined target
WHITE : . No information available about a specific threat..

hope this helps

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Due to the fact that the UK is an ally of the United States we would like to say that the Russian Federation may monitor or observe UK ships, however, any attack on the UK will be viewed as an attack on the US also.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The Russian Federation respects the USA's statment and our presence is only to monatar vessels

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The United States recognizes and respects the Russian Federation’s statement and welcomes a peaceful observation.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The Russian Fededartion would like to know what the USA is plannig to do with North Korea and japan situation as TFR is worried it might widein into a bigger crisis

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
For all your war talk, you guys are being awfully diplomatic.

Get on with the war already, ya bunch o' pansies!

[edit on 2005-12-3 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The Unites States remains committed to its policy, we will not support Japan and will do all we can to deter them from initiating any attack on North Korea. However, if any foreign nation attacks Japan the US military will give it's full support to Japan.

The United States also recognizes Japan's right to place it’s forces on alert and take all measures they see necessary to ensure the security of it’s nation, short of launching a preemptive attack.

Also, wecomeinpeace if you want to see a war why not join one of the countries involved and start it?

[edit on 3-12-2005 by WestPoint23]

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The UK thanks the US for its show of friendship and mutual defence , the UK achnowledges it and hopes that it is not needed but wil agree to the same agreement.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Also, wecomeinpeace if you want to see a war why not join one of the countries involved and start it?

I know jack sheet about military hardware and capabilities. You guys would kick my behind from here to next millennium. I think I'll take Switzerland for now.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I dont know jack sheet

Yea so shut up and stop telling us what to do

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Pouring oil on troubled waters

The PRC indicates that it is willing to mediate in negotiation between the Japanese and north korea to bring about an amicable and harmonious settlement , however Any settlement MUST address the japanese atrocities in manchuria and korea .

There is no statute of limitations on genocide . If japan wants justice – it must also accept it

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
PRC responses to US warmongering

[ diplomatic channels ]

the peaceloving PRC denounces the imperilist agressions of the USN , ad-hoc and unilateral declarations of " no fly zones " in international waters CANNOT be tolerated by peaceloving nations like the PRC

the USN - has for many years had clearly deliniated exercise zones where its warships can work up their systems in greater safety , the PRC advises the USN to use them , NOT flex its muscles on the doorsteps of peace loving asian nations

the PRC feels complelled to remind the japanese government of its constitution and the charter of its SELF defence forces – as toyko obviously has developed collective amnesia

[ press ]

The Chinese press higlights the illegality of the USN “ exclusion zone “ and denounces their war mongering – in firing the first shot at a peaceable PLA-N warship exercising its lawfull rights to navigate the high seas

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The US retains the legal right to institute no fly zone’s around our carrier forces. If the Chinese do not recognize our no fly zones in international waters and continue to harass USN warships those warships will be authorized to take whatever means necessary to ensure their safety form Chinese forces. We also add that if China is truly a peace loving nation they have nothing to fear.

[edit on 3-12-2005 by WestPoint23]

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
Yea so shut up and stop telling us what to do

The game is always spoiled when the players start abusing the spectators. :shk:

This is a fun idea and I was actually keen to see the action start. Do the others here know that they're playing the game with a 10-year old?

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I have no promblem with spectaors at all i do have a problem with people who tell me what to do yea thoses cards you made are really funny and your funny yourself i just cant stand when people tell me what to do

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
In response the PRC the US also wishes to make clear that the USN only fired warning shots because your vessel interfered with our right to sail wherever we want in international waters. They also did not respect our no intrusion zone around our carrier.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Gentlemen.....take it outside...please..

The UK also asks why is the chinese are so worried about US forces operating inside international waters.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
welcomeinpeace : you can contribute without being a military expert , if you wish - otherwise all you are doing is being a troublesome pest - so contribute what you can , or leave us alone

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join