It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How old is your grandmother?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
You need to invest more time in your investigation Just ME. Do you want the biggest investigation tip?

Follow the Money. Always.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

On some occasions when I was threatened I was told I was a very small fish in a very big ocean. Don't make waves.

Curiosity Killed the Cat was the most common subtle threat.

[edit on 1-12-2005 by Huabamambo]

[edit on 1-12-2005 by Huabamambo]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
As soon as I see that site referenced, I know there is nothing to the claims...

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
I actually found the thread and poster, very informative and interesting. Especially the part where he was poo pooed over the 33rd degree then pretty well showed he was speaking the truth of the papers he has in his possession.

Not really...I don't remember anyone denying that he probably had his grandpa's Scottish Rite Patent. I've got one too, so does Senrak, and several million other guys.

Secondly, I don't see how the fact that he has a Scottish Rite patent proves anything about the Illuminati. Actually, he has shown that he really doesn't know anything about the Illuminati. He claims that the Illuminati was once public, but then went underground. This, of course, is not true. The Illuminati was never public, it was founded as an underground society, and was destroyed when it was infiltrated by the secret police of the Bavarian government.

Thirdly, this guy keeps talking about people "going higher" than the 33°. Fact check: the 33° is the highest degree of the Scottish Rite. The Scottish Rite was founded in 1801 when a bunch of guys got together and combined the 25 degrees of the Rite of Perfection with 8 degrees taken from the Philosophical Rite. The Scottish Rite is now and has always been a system of 33 degrees.

Fourthly, he claims that the Bushes are "33° Masons", although neither of them have ever been Masons, not even First Degree Entered Apprentices.

Fifthly, he claims that if we say "Money is our God", we're go "further" in Masonry. In reality, if a Mason said such a thing, he would be expelled quite quickly for atheism.

He also asked a question on the difference between elite freemasonry and the standard, I too would like to see this questions answer.

There is only one true and legitimate Freemasonry.

And someone pointed out that only 14 presidents were masons, were the others members of any other secret societies?

Washington and Jefferson were members of the Sons of Liberty which, ironically, was the organization that inspired Weishaupt to form the Illuminati. Truman was a Knight of Pythias and Elk, and around 10 other Presidents were Elks. It has been claimed that Kennedy was a Knight of Columbus; maybe pbrez or the other KoC who used to post here are still around and can set the record straight?

[edit on 1-12-2005 by Masonic Light]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
It has been claimed that Kennedy was a Knight of Columbus; maybe pbrez or the other KoC who used to post here are still around and can set the record straight?

Although I am not a Knight of Columbus, the web-site of the K of C Supreme Council features a new book that deals with "Knights" and the works they've done for the betterment of others and society. John F. Kennedy is listed, so I'd say it's safe to say he was a Knight of Columbus

www.kofc.org...

Cug

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Washington and Jefferson were members of the Sons of Liberty which, ironically, was the organization that inspired Weishaupt to form the Illuminati. Truman was a Knight of Pythias and Elk, and around 10 other Presidents were Elks.

Warrent G Harding, Franklin D Roosevelt, Theodore Roosevelt, Harry S Truman were all members of the Fraternal order of the Moose.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The Illuminati Exists to this day. It's a known fact. 13 Families founded America. Among them the Rothschilds and their friends. They are the ones carrying on the traditions of past generations.

True. Masonry only has 33 degrees. But when you go deeper you are a member of other groups. Masonry is just one group. The Outsider group. Secret Societies are rampent among the elite of America. The rabbit hole goes much deeper then you would even want to realize.

Every Mason here must read Albert Pikes books. Founder of the KKK. Occult Master and 33rd Mason. It is your duty as a citizen to discover the truth

The Illuminati exists to this day. In fact ancient scripture and Hebrew Bible code indicate that the Illuminati have always existed. May 1st 1776 is only a white wash. An attempt to provide misleading information.

If you don't realize this then I feel really sorry for you. I feel really sorry for all of you who don't know about the agenda for the New World Order. An agenda which is unfolding before our eyes.

History is repeating itself. The question is do we notice? Do we care to notice? I think we owe it to ourselves not only as a nation but as a world that the true criminals are caught. Millions of lives literally fall in the balance.

Terrorism is an issue that is not going to go away. If we ignore it, if we don't find the true criminals then nuclear weapons will be going off like it was the fourth of July.

Don't fear death however. There is nothing to fear. Before you were born your soul knew exactly what would happen over the course of your life. We have only chosen to forget our past lives apon our incarnation.

Spirituality is a very important element to this. There are many higher entities you can worship. If you fall through the cracks of masonry and discover a much more darker spirituality you will understand.

We must stop fighting one another. This kind of thing only distracts the nation from the true terrorists. Come on now. If 9/11 wasn't an inside job then the terrorists would have unleashed a hell storm over the following months. But after Bush was reelected all the terrorism fears stopped for those months. They have been using Fear as a propaganda tool for control. We know all too well what happens from that don't we?

How Ironic it would be to forget Adolf Hitler and his reign of ascension.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Huabamambo
The Illuminati Exists to this day. It's a known fact.

Known by whom? You? Document what you say, please.

13 Families founded America.

Hmm...my history book says there were LOTS more than that.

Among them the Rothschilds and their friends. They are the ones carrying on the traditions of past generations.

OH them! Johnny-come-latelys they were. I thought when you said "founded" I thought you meant "founded" in the literal sense of the word.

True. Masonry only has 33 degrees.

Nope. Masonry has DOZENS of Degrees...the Scottish Rite (JUST ONE BRANCH of legitimate Masonry has 33 degrees) The York Rite has 14, then there's the Red Cross of Constantine which has four, the Knight Masons which has three, the Royal Order of Scotland which has two, and so on and so on....

But when you go deeper you are a member of other groups.

No. When you become a member of other groups, you're a member of OTHER groups...NOT Masonry.

Masonry is just one group.

Finally a factual statement!

The Outsider group.

Hmm..I thought it was "insiders" and YOU were an "outsider"

Secret Societies are rampent among the elite of America.

I don't know if I'd say "rampant" or even "rampEnt" but you're telling this tale...or is it "tail"?

The rabbit hole goes much deeper then you would even want to realize.
Rabbit Hole? I thought you said people went "higher" rabbit holes seem to go "lower" huh?

Every Mason here must read Albert Pikes books.

Like Masonic Light said in the other post where you make this same statement, I HAVE read Pike. He's among my favorites. I've even been privy to look at some of Pike's unpublished manuscript books that are houses at the Supreme Council Archives in Washington DC. Great stuff.

Founder of the KKK.

Uhm, actually no, but I won't bother you with facts (you don't seem interested in them) so please do an ATS search (it's really easy) and see the FACTS that were posted when the last (ahem) individual made that bogus claim about Pike.

Occult Master

Says you and fundamentalist Bible-thumpers, but not anyone else.

and 33rd Mason.

Yes, he was indeed a Thirty-Third Degree Mason and was the Presiding Officer of the Supreme Council of the Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry in the 19th Century (this, by the way is the 21st Century and most people don't pay a lot of attention to Pike's work)

It is your duty as a citizen to discover the truth

Geez! What a relief. I've been wondering what my duty as a citizen was and was afraid I'd never figure it out. I'll run out right now and discover the truth.

back in a bit!

The Illuminati exists to this day. In fact ancient scripture and Hebrew Bible code indicate that the Illuminati have always existed.

Ah! You believe in bible codes. That explains a LOT.

May 1st 1776 is only a white wash. An attempt to provide misleading information.

Somehow I thought you'd LIKE that aspect of it.

If you don't realize this then I feel really sorry for you. I feel really sorry for all of you who don't know about the agenda for the New World Order. An agenda which is unfolding before our eyes.

I'm duly impressed that YOU know ALL about it and some of the best minds in the world have no clue. You should be pretty proud of yourself.

To be honest, I'd have thought you'd be on National Television proclaiming the truth to anyone who'd listen and help save the world, instead of rambling around on a conspiracy web-site that keeps turning up threads about hidden messages on the One Dollar Bill and secret codes in coffee grounds...but that's just what I would be doing if I were you.

History is repeating itself. The question is do we notice?

Well, apparently YOU noticed. So why aren't you telling people via REAL communication instead of spreading coffee grounds and trying to read the secret Illuminati codes in the street lay-outs of Washington DC and Dinkleflunk, Iowa

Do we care to notice? I think we owe it to ourselves not only as a nation but as a world that the true criminals are caught. Millions of lives literally fall in the balance.

I wholeheartedly agree. In fact I think you should be contacting CBS and Fox News (to hell with NBC...know what I mean? Besides they wouldn't believe you anyway)

Terrorism is an issue that is not going to go away. If we ignore it, if we don't find the true criminals then nuclear weapons will be going off like it was the fourth of July.

Terrorism? Is THAT what we're talking about? Wow. All this time I thought it was about the Illuminati and the Masonic high-degree Knights of the Seven Golden Urinals. Hrmph!

Don't fear death however.

Oh, I don't. My family owned a funeral home. I'm really used to it in fact.

There is nothing to fear. Before you were born your soul knew exactly what would happen over the course of your life.

Oh goody! I wonder if it'll tell!

We have only chosen to forget our past lives apon our incarnation.
Spirituality is a very important element to this. There are many higher entities you can worship.

Sorry...doesn't sound very Catholic to me. I'll stick to what I know. You go worship those "higher entities"

By the way, these "higher entities" they're not utilizing golden urinals by chance are they? Just curious.

If you fall through the cracks of masonry and discover a much more darker spirituality you will understand.

Interesting concept. I've been a Mason for 16 years (a 32nd Degree for 14 years and a K.C.C.H. for 5 years) and have actually fine-tuned my personal spirituality. Guess I avoided those 'cracks' huh? Lucky me.

We must stop fighting one another. This kind of thing only distracts the nation from the true terrorists.

I sure am having difficulty following this post...hope I'm not the only one.

Come on now. If 9/11 wasn't an inside job then the terrorists would have unleashed a hell storm over the following months. But after Bush was reelected all the terrorism fears stopped for those months. They have been using Fear as a propaganda tool for control. We know all too well what happens from that don't we?

Please tell us.

How Ironic it would be to forget Adolf Hitler and his reign of ascension.

If you're comparing Bush to Hitler, give it up. I'm ultra-conservative (say no more) but I know for sure it'll never happen. Hitler had charisma and LOTS of it. Follow me?

Oh, one question for you that I think is EXTREMELY important to this thread....

How old is your grandmother?

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
I actually found the thread and poster, very informative and interesting. Especially the part where he was poo pooed over the 33rd degree then pretty well showed he was speaking the truth of the papers he has in his possession.

Actually, to anyone with any knowledge of Masonry in general, and Scottish Rite Masonry in particular, he's "showed" nothing of the sort.

Just because a paper is headed "Supreme Council of the 33rd Degree" does not mean it is a 33rd degree patent. I have literally 30 or more pages of letterhead with the heading "Supreme Council of the 33rd Degree" and I haven't received this honor.

If you refuse to understand this fact, consider it another way:

I have a letter from the Board of Directors of my bank. It's on Bank "Board of Directors" letterhead. Does this mean I am a member of the Board of Directors?

If the OP would care to post the text we could say definitively what it is...

DD

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Huabamambo
They were 33rd degree. I have the papers right in front of me. It even says that the document is the iniation into the 33rd degree of Scottish Rite Freemasonry.

You should scan it and post it, covering up their names of course. This would be most intersting, its not too often that we see these sorts fo documents and it'd clear the matter up very easily. Or if you have a digital camera, take a picture and upload it to the ATS servers.

But after the 33rd if you are allowed to continue up the ladder this is where they begin to teach you Occultism

The problem with this idea is that this process of advancement through masonry is probably going to weed out the people who'd be interseted in learnign 'occultism' of a radically different sort. 33rds are people that are really into masonry, they're not going to want to do somethingthat is completely different from masonry.

One of my family members said to me before he died that had he known he would have told them to shove it up their ass.

And yet he still kept it?

Hitler and Himmler were deeply involved in the secret societies.

Just not masonry. Infact, their interest was more along the lines of creating their own, especially himmler, secret society, and eliminating all the others, like Masonry.

But he was still part of the Bavarian secret society. This much cannot be denied.

Rather than worrying about it being denied, how about you demonstrate that he was? What society are you talking about, the Illuminati or Thule?

I've never seen poor people become involved in secret societies

That hardly means that its not true, and I know a few people who are not well to do at all who've joined masonic lodges. In the past the organization used to be made up of mostly the well to do, this was especially because it was expensive to pay for memberships into multiple lodges, get the vestments, etc etc.
[quote\]Even if the status of a President isn't a confirmed mason they are still tied to these ultra secret societies.
Thats nice but your original statement was that most presidents were masons, and 'elite' masons at that. That was completely incorret, the majority have not been. As far as them being connected to 'ultra secret socities', well, these connections are more often than not simply imagined and postulated, rather than confirmed in any meaningful way.

What was the point of all those quotes?

since they were unlucky enough to be invited into Illuminism years ago.

Perhaps you should explain how you came to know this and what they told you about it. How do they know it was 'illuminism', for example?

However if you say that Money is your God they will promote you even higher.

So, then, your relatives don't know whats going on then no? Unless you are saying that they answered that 'money' was their god, but no, you said that they were 'sick of the whole thing'. So how'd they know? You said that you don't move up unless you answer correctly, but then say that they were frustrated with the whole thing, were they, perhaps, just upset that there actually wasn't anything above the 33, and figured that someone was hiding it all from them?

lol.

thats your rebuttal to the debunking of your 'who's yer god' bit?

You need to invest more time in your investigation Just ME.

In case you haven't noticed, you've made this whole thing about you. Its your personal research, the threats on your life, your personal experiences, the information from your family members, so of course the discussion is centered on you, you've provided nothing else to discuss.

13 Families founded America. Among them the Rothschilds and their friends.

This is completely and utterly incorrect. This is apparently a variation on the supposed '13 illuminati families bloodline' idea.

ow Ironic it would be to forget Adolf Hitler and his reign of ascension.

Rather, how ironic to say something like that while denigrating masonry (like hitler) and ranting about the monied powers (like hitler) and the danger of the New World Order (like hitler).

mayet
I don't think anyone is really armed with enough facts to say it doesn't.

The organization was made illegal, its members thrown in jail, and its activities stopped. That means that it ceased to be. The burden of evidence to to demonstrate otherwise.

cug
Warrent G Harding, Franklin D Roosevelt, Theodore Roosevelt, Harry S Truman were all members of the Fraternal order of the Moose.

You mean the insidious and dark occultic Moosian Order!

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
My uncle is a Mason, and he is quite poor.

Hitler was not a Mason. Please read your facts and history. Hitler considered Masons with the same love he held for Jews, Gypsies, Jehovah's Witnesses, Homosexuals, and Communists. All of them were put on the long train to Auschwitz. This fact has been stated over and over again, and Ill state it again. Hitler had NOTHING to do with Masonry, nor did Himmler. Himmler was big into the occult, but of the Norse mysticism type, and wanted to create Orders of Aryan knights and engage in Germanic pagan traditions. Simply because one is interested in or practicing the occult does not group them all together. Just like not all Christian denominations are the same. Not all occult groups are intertwinned, and not all secret societies practice the occult.

Nor do I see what is wrong with the occult and those who practice it. Lets pretend the Masons did indeed engage in the occult. So? It does not make them evil. Only if youre a rabid ChristiaN fundie is it evil. Occult practices predate Christianity and even the bible. So if a group of people practice the occult in secret, I hardly will hold it against them. In fact, anyone who knows any history knows that secret occult societies existed because of the wickedness of the Church and its brutal and evil campaign of persecution and murder of anyone who thought for themselves or worshiped diferently. In fact, more evil have been committed by the followers of Christ than any NWO could ever create.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
My Grandmother is 74,

Why do you ask? and how old is your grandmother?

Lol

Regards
Elf

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I think the sad thing is that Humambabo (sp) is about saving the world and letting us all know... I was like that the first time I learned and became fully aware, or "awake" as I love to call it. But now all I can do is protect me and mine. I know that he cares and he wants to educate us all but we all must appreciate and almost pity... because we were all young and blind running wild grabbing everyone we could to tell them the truth...its a sad sad world. But thank you, thank you for caring enough to let us know. Now keep your mouth shut before it gets you in trouble.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
My grandmother...6 generation family up to a couple of years ago. My kids great, great, great grandmother was 110.

I know this is not what you meant...but I thought i would answer anyway as not many people have alive 6 generations at once. (Guess we are alien lizards from the illumanati.

Wait, my great grandfather and uncle were 33 masons

Gods Peace

dalen

top topics

<< 1   >>

join